PDA

View Full Version : Police being reported at the Barry's home.

Buddy Holly
11-18-2010, 05:02 PM
:wow

lefty
11-18-2010, 05:03 PM
On top of cheating on her husband, Erin beat the shit out of him

Poor Brent

Cry Havoc
What the hell. Don't ever post anything like this without a link.

Solid D
Police scanner monitoring?

Fpoonsie
Chriiiiiiist.

koriwhat
11-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Jesuuuuuuuuuuus.

Kori Ellis
How do you know that?

They live across the street from timvp's aunt. I guess we should investigate :lol

Buddy Holly
What the hell. Don't ever post anything like this without a link.

If I had a link I'd post it.

lefty
11-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Source?

BRHornet45
11-18-2010, 05:11 PM
Sons its just another white boys wife cheating on him with a dark man. Why should this be a surprise to anyone???

jjktkk
11-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Sons its just another white boys wife cheating on him with a dark man. Why should this be a surprise to anyone???

LMAO!!!!! Poor Brent.

BillMc
11-18-2010, 05:13 PM
source?

+100

Chomag
11-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Not sure what the truth would be to this but if it is. It's most likely because of media harassment. Probably to get them away from the house as I'm sure they are freaking camped on in their front yard..

Cry Havoc

Then at least list your source. You're spouting a lot of hearsay into a situation that's already sensitive.

spurs_fan_in_exile
First Chris Benoit, now Bones.

I miss Whotttt.

HarlemHeat37
11-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Get the ratchet, go home and just Chris Benoit..

Buddy Holly
11-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Source?

A friend who is in the entertainment business.

dunkman
11-18-2010, 05:26 PM
He must have threatened or beaten somebody, and the cops went to see what's going on.

EricB
11-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Then at least list your source. You're spouting a lot of hearsay into a situation that's already sensitive.

If you list a source you lose it. What about that do you guys not understand?

AlleyOopNazi
11-18-2010, 05:29 PM
An unnamed source with no link who is in the entertainment business is reporting police at the berrys home... i call bull shit gtfo!

DisAsTerBot
11-18-2010, 05:32 PM
He must have threatened or beaten somebody, and the cops went to see what's going on.

:rolleyes

baseline bum
11-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Buddy Holly has less credibility than Fox News. I think I'll wait to hear it corroborated from a real source before I believe a word.

spursfan09
11-18-2010, 05:36 PM
The fact that Kori posted in this thread and hasn't locked it yet says something I think.

timvp
11-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Someone at Kens5 is saying the same thing. Not sure if it's the same source.

Agloco
11-18-2010, 05:38 PM

Rut-ro

baseline bum
11-18-2010, 05:38 PM

If that's the case then I hope they got some video of the Erin/Eva fight. This could be legendary shit.

Buddy Holly
11-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Buddy Holly has less credibility than Fox News. I think I'll wait to hear it corroborated from a real source before I believe a word.

People can't let the past stay in the past. It's not like multiple upon multiple years have gone by. :lol

tp2021
11-18-2010, 05:40 PM
If that's the case then I hope they got some video of the Erin/Eva fight. This could be legendary shit.

Tony's fantasy come to life!

angelbelow
11-18-2010, 05:44 PM

Not sure going Chris Benoit is advisable here... Brent is now single, famous, rich, no matter how sad hes getting over this situation the glass is vivid green on the other side.

Chomag
11-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Well there are 1300+ viewers viewing right now so I'm pretty sure allot of blood sucking Media people are looking at this thread right now.

So I would like to kindly take this moment to greet them... :flipoff

Thank you and enjoy your stay while the topic is hot.

SaTo
11-18-2010, 05:45 PM

FFS quit calling everybody 'sons'!

You drive me crazy you stupid old fool! After 6 years of lurking here you finally made me register because I've never seen anyone this annoying :| ...

Quit it already, you're really annoying!

GODDAMNIT!

SA210
11-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Well there are 1300+ viewers viewing right now so I'm pretty sure allot of blood sucking Media people are looking at this thread right now.

So I would like to kindly take this moment to greet them... :flipoff

Thank you and enjoy your stay while the topic is hot.

:lol

jestersmash
11-18-2010, 05:47 PM

If you don't list a source and how credible that said source is, it's not possible to assess the credibility of the information being delivered. Christ how retarded are you?

"Matt Bonner's house burned to the ground after his kitchen set on fire." My source? A friend told me. If you're not competent enough to understand - by this example - why citing sources is necessary in order to assess information credibility, then sorry - feel free to keep wading in your own cesspool of stupidity.

Then again, it's EricB - I don't think I've ever seen you give a useful or insightful take on anything. 80% of your posts consist of useless (and often redundant) one or two sentence takes stating the obvious or kissing someone's ass.

Slydragon
11-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Poor Brent...he seemed like a good Guy. Fucking Eva throwing this shit all over the news and telling her bff Mario who in turns tells everyone to up his credit by coat tailing Eva And Tonys fame. Stupid girl, I know it would have leak but flat out airing out that shit is wrong on her part.

Cry Havoc
11-18-2010, 05:51 PM

brb making a thread about how a friend of mine just told me that Manu and Duncan died when their car fell off a mountain.

Spurstro
11-18-2010, 05:52 PM

You drive me crazy you stupid old fool! After 6 years of lurking here you finally made me register because I've never seen anyone this annoying :| ...

GODDAMNIT!

LOL...well now you can block him so you don't have to read it.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2010, 05:53 PM
brb making a thread about how a friend of mine just told me that Manu and Duncan died when their car fell off a mountain.

I call bullshit. That couldn't kill Manu.

Chomag
11-18-2010, 05:56 PM

GODDAMNIT!

Wow... allot more things to get yourself all riled up about then what a poster in a forum says. This emo movment is taking a turn for the worst.

DarkGinobili
11-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Wow.....

eric365
11-18-2010, 06:03 PM
So the 6th episode of the TV show is about to start ?

It has been a great show so far.

Flux451
11-18-2010, 06:10 PM
This just in, Spur's popularity rises amid a scandal involving one its players.
Even my wife knows about this shit and she doesn't know anything about the world of children and school right now, especially pop culture.

Spurs might make history this year.

AlleyOopNazi
11-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Ah man this would have made a great COPS episode, just put Tony in a wife-beater undershirt getting tackled by brent barry while both Erin and Eva look along in their bleach spotted cut offs. plenty of bleeps and censored scrums and we got gold...

ploto
11-18-2010, 06:25 PM
It's Terrell Hills. I am sure they are just trying to keep people away.

ashbeeigh
11-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Why did SA Dispatch put up a picture of the house? Terrell Hills is a small area. Nosy people all over the place will be able to find the house quickly.

I'm a gossip and all about the juiciness of the story but that's going too far, at least for me.

Chomag
11-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Why did SA Dispatch put up a picture of the house? Terrell Hills is a small area. Nosy people all over the place will be able to find the house quickly.

I'm a gossip and all about the juiciness of the story but that's going too far, at least for me.

I kind of agree with you here. There is no reason why a picture of their home needs to be up it just seem pretty unnecessary.

SpursWoman
11-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Meh ... all you have to do is go to BCAD if you want to find the address. It's public information.

bdictjames
11-18-2010, 06:45 PM
I don't see why you guys joke on this. If its true, this may have broke the straw on Brent's back. Good guy doesn't deserve this, but I can't blame him if his niceness goes over the top and becomes crazy either.

thispego
11-18-2010, 06:48 PM
I don't see why you guys joke on this. If its true, this may have broke the straw on Brent's back. Good guy doesn't deserve this, but I can't blame him if his niceness goes over the top and becomes crazy either.

seriously... usually these things are joked about after the fact, something serious could have happened, brent was betrayed by two important people in his life, could go alot deeper than any of us know, hope Brent didnt do anything crazy...

SpursWoman
11-18-2010, 06:48 PM
I'm sure it's probably something to do with media, or threatening phone calls or something like that. At least I hope that's all it is. :fro

Shelly
11-18-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm guessing media also. KSAT didn't report anything on it when I was watching the 5pm news

ploto
11-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Meh ... all you have to do is go to BCAD if you want to find the address. It's public information.

Today, Brent wishes he lived in a gated subdivision.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Sad to see the SA Dispatch involved in this kind of irresponsible journalism. The high road is washed out.

panic giraffe
11-18-2010, 06:56 PM
multiple sources? give me a fucking break http://vimeo.com/13186149

if there are cops there it's probably just to keep paparazzi out at this tmz heavy time

poop
11-18-2010, 10:04 PM
brent should be legally allowed to stomp the dogshit out of both of them

Eddy from Austin
11-18-2010, 10:26 PM
http://www.sanantoniodispatch.com/news/san-antonio-news/report-police-at-home-of-brent-and-erin-barry/

Report: Police at Home of Brent and Erin Barry
By Kelli Thompson
San Antonio Dispatch (http://www.sanantoniodispatch.com/news/san-antonio-news/report-police-at-home-of-brent-and-erin-barry/)

According to multiple sources in San Antonio, police have been called to the house previously shared by Brent Barry and his wife, Erin Barry. The reason for police presence is unknown at this point.
Erin Barry was thrust into the national spotlight yesterday when it was confirmed she was Tony Parker’s other woman in the rumored texting scandal. Shortly after filing divorce, sources close to Eva Longoria claimed that Tony had an ongoing relationship with the wife of a teammate. Obviously, that teammate turned out to be Brent Barry, who was Tony’s teammate for four seasons on the San Antonio Spurs.
Brent Barry filed for divorce on October 29th in Bexar County.
Below is a picture of Brent Barry and Erin Barry’s house, which they purchased in November of 2004. It’s located in Terrell Hills and valued at over $2 million.

Glenn Holland
11-18-2010, 10:27 PM
maybe the SA dispatch website should fucking credit the photo of the house to google maps, which is where the obviously got the photo from.

TDMVPDPOY
11-18-2010, 10:39 PM
if its threats calls to erin barry, then i think its a very low move from whoever in longarias party....

at leasts man the fck up and go deal with the problems instead of gettin some clown to do the shit....

all of this looks like a chapter series out of desperate housewives

Glenn Holland
11-18-2010, 10:42 PM
if its threats calls to erin barry, then i think its a very low move from whoever in longarias party....

at leasts man the fck up and go deal with the problems instead of gettin some clown to do the shit....

all of this looks like a chapter series out of desperate housewives
kinda like how you should man the fUck up and include the letter "u" in the word fck when you post your shit.

gospursgojas
11-18-2010, 10:44 PM

haha

Cherry
11-18-2010, 11:00 PM
How do you know that?

They live across the street from timvp's aunt. I guess we should investigate :lol

Who need TMZ? we have Kori! :lol

Now, seriously, i hope is not true. This is going too far.

The_Worlds_finest
11-18-2010, 11:10 PM

(answer to your petty racist comment) Oh yeah well like obama his moms white, who sleeped with a black "boy" So I am claiming him as white.

And seriously take the tranny off your sig

Fillmoe
11-18-2010, 11:31 PM

buddens

Glenn Holland
11-18-2010, 11:33 PM
(answer to your petty racist comment) Oh yeah well like obama his moms white, who sleeped with a black "boy" So I am claiming him as white.

And seriously take the tranny off your sig
Jealous, insecure white boy.
dont hate just because blacks fuck your women better than you ever could, son.

TDMVPDPOY
11-18-2010, 11:43 PM

this is the stupidest post

parker is half black and french

we all know french are pansy fighters...

so barry could still lob long range 3pt attacks on his ass

DPG21920
11-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Hopefully everything is ok...

I can definitely see this happening though:

PZtxBZ9D5sI

Glenn Holland
11-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Hopefully everything is ok...

I can definitely see this happening though:

PZtxBZ9D5sI
If anything, its more like this

pmZX_645W4E

The_Worlds_finest
11-19-2010, 12:27 AM

Dumb black "boy". I was making the point that Parker is half white, like obama. I can say parker is white as much as you can say obama is black. Ur friend brhornet brought up race, bragging about it anyway. I couldnt care less.

Manufan909
11-19-2010, 12:30 AM

SFIE with the win, as usual. :worthy:

san antonio spurs
11-19-2010, 01:12 AM
Dumb black "boy". I was making the point that Parker is half white, like obama. I can say parker is white as much as you can say obama is black. Ur friend brhornet brought up race, bragging about it anyway. I couldnt care less.

BRhornet is not black. So obviously he can't brag about that

Xevious
11-19-2010, 03:06 AM
This shit better blow over soon. This is the type of thing that can fuck up Parker's focus and team chemistry.

Bukefal
11-19-2010, 03:59 AM
this is the stupidest post

parker is half black and french

we all know french are pansy fighters...

so barry could still lob long range 3pt attacks on his ass

He is half African American and half Dutch, born in Belgium and raised in France.

But yeah I agree that that post was stupid. :lol

polandprzem
11-19-2010, 05:06 AM
maybe it's early but I have a Xmas gift for Kori

http://www.latisa.pro24.pl/fotki/optyka/LORNETKA%20BAK4%20kat.jpg

Cherry
11-19-2010, 07:25 AM

iManu
11-19-2010, 10:50 AM
He is half African American and half Dutch, born in Belgium and raised in France.

But yeah I agree that that post was stupid. :lol

So, you're saying he's Half-rican?

:rollin

bigfan
11-19-2010, 10:53 AM
We dont need any racist BS on this site. Knock it off.

hater
11-19-2010, 10:54 AM
I blame this on Mario Lopez. Would someone please slap that faggot?

easjer
11-19-2010, 11:23 AM
I know SA Dispatch said it was confirmed, but I've never actually heard how it was confirmed. Just a bunch of people saying it was. It's weird.

The Truth #6
11-19-2010, 01:28 PM
I know SA Dispatch said it was confirmed, but I've never actually heard how it was confirmed. Just a bunch of people saying it was. It's weird.

Evidently because no one is denying it?

easjer
11-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Evidently because no one is denying it?

I guess so?

vander
11-19-2010, 02:10 PM
If you don't list a source and how credible that said source is, it's not possible to assess the credibility of the information being delivered. Christ how retarded are you?

"Matt Bonner's house burned to the ground after his kitchen set on fire." My source? A friend told me. If you're not competent enough to understand - by this example - why citing sources is necessary in order to assess information credibility, then sorry - feel free to keep wading in your own cesspool of stupidity.

Then again, it's EricB - I don't think I've ever seen you give a useful or insightful take on anything. 80% of your posts consist of useless (and often redundant) one or two sentence takes stating the obvious or kissing someone's ass.

if you don't want to believe it, then don't, and shut the fuck up about it, don't go whining about credibility and sources, just wait it out. why do you care so much anyways?

dbestpro
11-19-2010, 02:11 PM

Choose one

A. Kori opened a lemonade stand on the sidewalk.
B. Kori is jogging laps around the block.
C. Kori called and pretended she was the police asking if we are there yet.
D. Kori just made new friends with the next door neighbor.

ploto
11-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Choose one

timvp's aunt lives across the street

easjer
11-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Choose one