PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigratoin Solve

TDMVPDPOY
11-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Instead of wasting lots of taxpayers money setting up detention centres processing claims why not just test these young men and women patriotism by sending them to boot camp and send there asses to afghan or iraq war since the alliance is low on numbers....

makes perfect sense right? if these clowns are all healthy and shit willing to cross the border or by boats to another country, then they are fit enough to go dodge a few bullets and fire a few rounds

fkn these clowns are coming here by the boatload every year since the afghan war, and making a mockery out of my countries shitty lapse immigration laws...

RoddyBukkake
11-19-2010, 01:23 AM
oh yeah beaners would make great soldiers didn't they lose a war to Texas? :lol and have a national holiday for beating the French? :rollin

Nbadan
11-19-2010, 09:50 PM
great Idea! Then these guys come back from Afghanistan and Iraq and do what in Mexico and central American hell-holes? Work as protection and muscle for the drug cartels....

ChumpDumper
11-19-2010, 09:55 PM
We actually already do this.

Stump
11-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Do you have a link?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2010, 10:01 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/15/us/15immig.html

Nbadan
11-19-2010, 10:04 PM

Yes....we do... and many come back and work for the drug cartels....

ChumpDumper
11-19-2010, 10:07 PM
Yes....we do... and many come back and work for the drug cartels....Which ones?

Nbadan
11-19-2010, 11:42 PM
The Zeta, but also others......either that or they work for meager wages for the federali...what other skills do they have?

Nbadan
11-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Remember, history shows that there is always a price to be paid sooner or later when the U.S. starts training mercenaries from other places...for instance, Iraq and Afghanistan...

ChumpDumper
11-19-2010, 11:48 PM
The Zeta, but also others......either that or they work for meager wages for the federali...what other skills do they have?No, which soldiers became citizens and started working for the cartels?

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2010, 11:51 PM
You liberals sure are a bunch of racist motherfuckers...

I love how you automatically assume that hispanic kids that join the military as a path to US citizenship will automatically come back and work for the Mexican narcos.

A little stereotyping there based on ethnicity/color?

Fucking hypocrites.

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 12:07 AM
No, which soldiers became citizens and started working for the cartels?

Are you kidding me? There is a whole network...many networks

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 12:09 AM
They also run guns to the Mexican gangs...

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 12:12 AM
You liberals sure are a bunch of racist motherfuckers...

I love how you automatically assume that hispanic kids that join the military as a path to US citizenship will automatically come back and work for the Mexican narcos.

A little stereotyping there based on ethnicity/color?

Fucking hypocrites.

Are You high? Not all Mexican kids not hispanic kids...learn the fucken difference racists! come back and work for narco traffickers but many do

ChumpDumper
11-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Are you kidding me? There is a whole network...many networksSo you should be able to show us many examples, with many names.

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 12:32 AM
STFU... drugs just magically get into the U.S. and fairies fly automatic weapons into Mexico....there....happy?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2010, 12:39 AM
STFU... drugs just magically get into the U.S. and fairies fly automatic weapons into Mexico....there....happy?Which US soldiers became citizens then joined which cartels?

Tell us.

The Reckoning
11-20-2010, 12:54 AM
i think the DREAM act theyre trying to pass allows citizenship through military service

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 12:58 AM
Mercenaries..,call them what they are...but Chumpy would trust his daughter with them apparently..

ChumpDumper
11-20-2010, 01:00 AM
Mercenaries..,call them what they are...but Chumpy would trust his daughter with them apparently..No need to build a straw man. I'm just asking you who they are. You must have hundreds of examples of immigrants who became US citizens through military service then joined the Mexican cartels.

Share them with us.

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 01:10 AM
The DOD doesn't share that....they are simply repatriated to Mexico or which ever other shithole they came from and the whole mess is cleaned up...

ChumpDumper
11-20-2010, 01:12 AM
The DOD doesn't share that....they are simply repatriated to Mexico or which ever other shithole they came from and the whole mess is cleaned up...Then how do you know there are any at all?

The Reckoning
11-20-2010, 01:17 AM
if youre willing to take the chance of being shipped off to the middle east and take a bullet in the head, then you deserve a chance at citizenship. that's alot better than having an anchor baby or hope for another amnesty.

they're also attempting to provide citizenship through a college education, which is a million times better than educating international students and then sending them back to their home country to be doctors and engineers there. keep the smart ones here.

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 01:19 AM
...because there are...the drug cartels pay for them to become U.S. citizens or to be in the military..

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 01:23 AM
if youre willing to take the chance of being shipped off to the middle east and take a bullet in the head, then you deserve a chance at citizenship. that's alot better than having an anchor baby or hope for another amnesty.

they're also attempting to provide citizenship through a college education, which is a million times better than educating international students and then sending them back to their home country to be doctors and engineers there. keep the smart ones here.

Let's say that the U.S. economy failed and the only place to find a job was Canada, but Canada started a war of aggression with Israel because it was in their economic interests....would you go fight for Canada to get Canadian citizenship?

The Reckoning
11-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Let's say that the U.S. economy failed and the only place to find a job was Canada, but Canada started a war of aggression with Israel because it was in their economic interests....would you go fight for Canada to get Canadian citizenship?

:lmao

very unlikely situation.

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 01:30 AM
Up to a few years ago it was also preposterous that the U.s. would start wars which had little to do with protecting the U.S. public.. but protected the economic self interest of US companies...

The Reckoning
11-20-2010, 01:31 AM
Up to a few years ago it was also preposterous that the U.s. would start wars which had little to do with protecting the U.S. public.. but protected the economic self interest of US companies...

and do you think every immigrant trying to gain US citizenship believes that?

remember, these are the same mexicans you think will go back to mexico and be strongmen for the cartels.

The Reckoning
11-20-2010, 01:35 AM
maybe theyll decide to forsake military benefits and/or an education with good job prospects to go back and be henchmen for drug smuggling. theyre, predisposed to do so, i guess.

Nbadan
11-20-2010, 01:50 AM
and do you think every immigrant trying to gain US citizenship believes that?

remember, these are the same mexicans you think will go back to mexico and be strongmen for the cartels.

Of course not, but many do....many work for the border patrol...and they don't ship drugs like chumpy thinks...they simply let them through...

ChumpDumper
11-20-2010, 04:26 AM
Of course not, but many do....many work for the border patrol...and they don't ship drugs like chumpy thinks...they simply let them through...I don't know what to think.

I'm asking you who they are, what they do and how you personally came to know this information.

So far, you're being a douche about it and making straw man after straw man.

Winehole23
11-20-2010, 05:06 AM
You liberals sure are a bunch of racist motherfuckers...You called it.

Who died and made you king of PC around here? :lol

I love how you automatically assume that hispanic kids that join the military as a path to US citizenship will automatically come back and work for the Mexican narcos.Or, for a lot of money, after having received the best training in the world, courtesy of Uncle Sam.

I had heard of federales receiving advanced training from us and crossing over to the Zetas but not US soldiers.

A little stereotyping there based on ethnicity/color?Or mundane cupidity. Or both. Or neither.

Fucking hypocrites.Who, please?

diego
11-20-2010, 05:17 AM
back to the OP... thats a terrible idea. Do you have any idea how much money is spent training a soldier, how much expensive equipment is put in their hands, and how important it is they do their job well?? The cost of collateral damage, human rights abuse, and plain inefficiency?

sending untrained workers to do an important job is a recipe for disaster.

Winehole23
11-20-2010, 05:31 AM
However that may be, as pointed out upstream military service is a pathway to US citizenship.

diego
11-20-2010, 06:01 AM
yeah, but its quite different to train people who qualify and want to be trained, than to train unqualified people against their will...

LnGrrrR
11-20-2010, 08:35 AM
...because there are...the drug cartels pay for them to become U.S. citizens or to be in the military..

You do know that most members of the military need at least a Secret clearance, right? The sort of thing that might involve looking at former acquaintances, for instance.

CosmicCowboy
11-20-2010, 09:30 AM
I follow the narco situation closely and read a good selection of the blogs...most of those narco foot soldiers popping caps at each other down there are making like $400 a month and risking getting getting tortured/decapitated on a daily basis. Why the hell would a US citizen want to do THAT?

Winehole23
11-21-2010, 03:37 AM
One would think not. However:

"It is probable that many things transpire contrary to probability."

Winehole23
11-21-2010, 03:38 AM
Just go to a racetrack.

Winehole23
11-21-2010, 03:58 AM
yeah, but its quite different to train people who qualify and want to be trained, than to train unqualified people against their will...Probably. What are you referring to, please?