PDA

View Full Version : 6 Year Old Chinese Boy Lives Alone

apalisoc_9
11-19-2010, 07:34 AM
His parents died of AIDS and he has HIV so no body else wants anything to do with him. His only friend is his dog. This boy gathers firewood, cooks, baths and studies for himself.

When you think you have it bad, there's always someone who has it worse.

The lonely life of a six-year-old boy

http://www.dailychilli.com/news/7638-the-life-of-a-six-year-old-boy

AussieFanKurt
11-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Yeah I always think of things like that when im cut

spurs_2108
11-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Instead of writing a damn story about him, why don't people help him?

DarkReign
11-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Its China, dude. In case no one noticed, they dont quite put the same stock in human life as others may.

monosylab1k
11-19-2010, 09:58 AM
This looks fake as shit. For starters, why do they refuse to show his face?

in2deep
11-19-2010, 10:27 AM
there are millions of kids like this. orphans and most even homeless. and many have some disease or another.

pretty sad but also pretty common around the world

apalisoc_9
11-19-2010, 12:07 PM
This looks fake as shit. For starters, why do they refuse to show his face?

Nope, it's legit.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129244971&highlight=Year+chinese+boy+lives+alone%5C&page=2

Check Post number 55.

apalisoc_9
11-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Its China, dude. In case no one noticed, they dont quite put the same stock in human life as others may.

I understand, but i guess it just made me :depressed

Hey, at least at 6 he owns a house already..so he's ballin

silverblk mystix
11-19-2010, 12:48 PM
This little guy is a bad ass.

Contrast this little guy with some fake ass wanna-be thug wearing pants around his ankles,tatted up and talking garbage through his scared of the world ass, carrying on like a complete fool, making a mockery of all that is a man....

with...

this poor soul who was abandoned by the world...yet he carries on and takes care of himself and trudges along like a fuckin' man...

well...:toast here's to a true bad-ass....

and props to the couple who is adopting him.

and fuck you to the other idiots who are a stain to mankind-while pretending to be such tough guys....:lmao

rant over...

apalisoc_9
11-19-2010, 12:51 PM
This little guy is a bad ass.

Contrast this little guy with some fake ass wanna-be thug wearing pants around his ankles,tatted up and talking garbage through his scared of the world ass, carrying on like a complete fool, making a mockery of all that is a man....

with...

this poor soul who was abandoned by the world...yet he carries on and takes care of himself and trudges along like a fuckin' man...

well...:toast here's to a true bad-ass....

and props to the couple who is adopting him.

and fuck you to the other idiots who are a stain to mankind-while pretending to be such tough guys....:lmao

rant over...

This is exaclty what i wanted to deliver. Guy, I'll call him a guy because i he lives like one...

silverblk mystix
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
This is exaclty what i wanted to deliver. Guy, I'll call him a guy because i he lives like one...

:toast