PDA

View Full Version : Spurs current streak would go as far a 15..

apalisoc_9
11-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Serious.

:toast

I would never ever post again here if it doesnt happen.

z0sa
11-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Good bye.

apalisoc_9
11-19-2010, 01:43 PM
SHit!! I should have checked the schedule!! I only remebered utah and dallas

STill :flag:

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 01:46 PM
I'd be tickled pink if the Jazz kicked your ass so high up this evening' it'd double as a hump.

z0sa
11-19-2010, 01:46 PM
I'd be tickled pink if the Jazz kicked your ass so high up this evening' it'd double as a hump.

you should start a game blog about it.

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 01:47 PM
you should start a game blog about it.

I ain't in the mood.

z0sa
11-19-2010, 01:47 PM
btw, Cully, how many O & Forever's will you support this season vs. the Spurs?

DAF86
11-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Enjoy your last day in Spurstalk, tbh.

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 01:50 PM
btw, Cully, how many O & Forever's will you support this season vs. the Spurs?

Every single one. I can't imagine backing you guys against anybody until the standings start taking form much later on.

You guys are aggravating. I watched some of that Spurs/Bulls game the other night with Pop during a late timeout. It was a soft seat set up by ESPN for him. "Do your work early, do your work early." The cocksuckers.

BRHornet45
11-19-2010, 01:50 PM
The BeeShow put them in their place

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 01:52 PM
The BeeShow put them in their place

That seems like a year ago for some reason.:wow

jestersmash
11-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Accuscore has this matchup 51-49 in the spurs favor. Virtually 50-50.

BRHornet45
11-19-2010, 01:56 PM
That seems like a year ago for some reason.:wow

Nope son the Hornets went into the Spurs house and whipped their ass with ease by 9pts. Meanwhile the Hornets only loss was a fluke 2pt loss IN DALLAS. The Hornets have still yet to allow a team to score 100pts. Its gonna be a fight for the #1 seed, but I think the Lakers will get it due to the favorable scheduling.

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Meanwhile the Hornets only loss was a fluke 2pt loss IN DALLAS.

That wasn't a fluke, BR. That wasn't a cyclical loss. It was a structural failure of your Hornets. The sooner you & your people acknowledge that fact & address it the better.

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Accuscore has this matchup 51-49 in the spurs favor. Virtually 50-50.

Honestly? I expect a Spurs victory this evening. I don't even think it'll be nail-biter'ish. It'll be tight in increments, but, fully manageable for San Antonio.

Utah may have a house of card'ish type makeup this season.

lefty
11-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Jazz can win this game

Deron will beat the shit out of Parker

yavozerb
11-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Nope son the Hornets went into the Spurs house and whipped their ass with ease by 9pts. Meanwhile the Hornets only loss was a fluke 2pt loss IN DALLAS. The Hornets have still yet to allow a team to score 100pts. Its gonna be a fight for the #1 seed, but I think the Lakers will get it due to the favorable scheduling.

Damn, you know its early in season when hornets fans can start talking :lol...If I remember right that game was a 4pt game with less than a minute to go and CP sunk the spurs with a crazy shot. Props to the Hornets for that win but a loss is a loss and a win is a win. Lakers are without a doubt the best team in the west and no it will not be a fight for the #1 seed. The fight will be for seeds 2-8 and teams like the spurs,hornets,jazz,thunder, and mavs are the frontrunners for that #2 seed.

BRHornet45
11-19-2010, 02:12 PM
That wasn't a fluke, BR. That wasn't a cyclical loss. It was a structural failure of your Hornets. The sooner you & your people acknowledge that fact & address it the better.

Son like I said it was a fluke. The Hornets are 9-1 and have only played one bad game so far this season which just so happen to be on the road against a playoff team and they still only lost by 2pts. Ill take it.

BRHornet45
11-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Damn, you know its early in season when hornets fans can start talking :lol...If I remember right that game was a 4pt game with less than a minute to go and CP sunk the spurs with a crazy shot. Props to the Hornets for that win but a loss is a loss and a win is a win. Lakers are without a doubt the best team in the west and no it will not be a fight for the #1 seed. The fight will be for seeds 2-8 and teams like the spurs,hornets,jazz,thunder, and mavs are the frontrunners for that #2 seed.

Son go look at the Lakers upcoming schedule for like the next 8-10 games. Its a joke. Full of easy teams with plenty of off nights to rest. I could have sworn I saw one of the D-League teams on it..

lefty
11-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Deron > Paul

yavozerb
11-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Son go look at the Lakers upcoming schedule for like the next 8-10 games. Its a joke. Full of easy teams with plenty of off nights to rest. I could have sworn I saw one of the D-League teams on it..

Try reading my post next time you want comment on it..SON

BRHornet45
11-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Deron > Paul

MannyisGod>Lefty

BRHornet45
11-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Try reading my post next time you want comment on it..SON

I did son and I just explained to you the reason why the Lakers will win the #1 seed. They always have a favorable, cakewalk schedule that gives them plenty of off nights to rest before playing legit teams. Their only back to backs are against bullshit teams.

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Son like I said it was a fluke. The Hornets are 9-1 and have only played one bad game so far this season which just so happen to be on the road against a playoff team and they still only lost by 2pts. Ill take it.

BR, The Bible tells us in Proverbs:::

Pride goeth before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

z0sa
11-19-2010, 03:10 PM

Yeah, RJ didn't miss an unguarded 3 to tie the game in the final minute or so. Blowout the whole time.

:sleep Like yavozerb said, it must be early in the season when Hornetfan is talking trash. Like the King Paul stuff. Just comedy gold.

Can't wait til Spurs go Japanese Killer Hornets on your BeeShow next matchup.

crc21209
11-19-2010, 04:15 PM

:lol

Gutter92
11-19-2010, 04:36 PM
we're not winning tonight...

yavozerb
11-19-2010, 04:52 PM
we're not winning tonight...

Way to go out on a limb on this one....:lol

jestersmash
11-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Honestly? I expect a Spurs victory this evening. I don't even think it'll be nail-biter'ish. It'll be tight in increments, but, fully manageable for San Antonio.

Spurs are really 2-1 if you consider teams that matter. Jazz have beaten Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, and Chicago recently. Strength of schedule advantage = Jazz.

Sloan is out, but DWill is more than experienced enough to take the helm. Maybe there's an advantage for San Antonio here, but I doubt it.

Overall, the best player on the floor will be Deron Williams. Best player advantage = Jazz.

Home court advantage = Jazz if you go by last season performance.

If you go by what's happened this season, energy arena doesn't seem nearly as intimidating as it was last year, given that OKC and Phoenix pulled out wins. Perhaps their home court advantage isn't as "dangerous" this time around.

I actually pegged it at 60-40 Jazz before seeing the Accuscore results. I was surprised to see that it was not only much closer than I guessed, but that it was also in the spurs favor.

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 05:00 PM
You can throw strength of schedule out the window this season. Aside from the Celtics & Lakers there are no superior teams, or, locks. It's a mish-mash after those two.

It's a bottom feeders paradise.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
11-19-2010, 05:02 PM
lol grey named Spurs fan thinking theyre relevant

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Al Jefferson, like Carlos Boozer afore him is just too f'in short.

Won't they ever learn?

phyzik
11-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Cully starting to see the light?

nonsense!

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2010, 10:16 PM
The way he's phrasing it he's saying 15 is the highest it could go, he used would and not will

DAF86
11-19-2010, 11:23 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/justgotreal.gif

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 11:25 PM

lmvictoriousao!

apalisoc_9
11-19-2010, 11:30 PM
So the spurs just won against utah...NOH, DAL and ORL..left

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 11:35 PM
If it weren't for The Skunker you'd be the cat's pj's.

jestersmash
11-19-2010, 11:42 PM
lmvictoriousao!

I tip my hat to you, your assessment was...exactly correct. Somewhat tight at times but not a nail biter come crunch time, and Spurs clearly in control throughout the entire game.

j.dizzle
11-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Utah had a couple fluke comeback victories & the media jumped on their bandwagon.This is the same team that went down by like 20 to the clippers at home less then 2 weeks ago hahaha. No surprises, Utah will be lucky to win 50 games IMO & get swept by LA once again if they meet in the playoffs:lol

ezau
11-20-2010, 02:14 AM

LOL at structural failure.
Cully bringing his A-game.

NickiRasgo
11-20-2010, 02:52 AM
Jinx thread.

z0sa
11-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Only six more to go.

Agloco
11-20-2010, 10:12 AM

I'm guessing that none of the neighborhood kiddos stopped by to give ye a ticklin eh Cubbs? Better luck tonight. :lol

:flipoff

Giuseppe
11-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Hell, Ag, cept for Neal your rapist, Parker and his little thing, and The Skunker yer doin' fine.

Muser
11-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Please keep supporting the Spurs opponents cubby, you're good luck for us.

Giuseppe
11-20-2010, 10:54 AM
You can count on it, Muse.

& congratulations on your rapist Neal. He's the goods.

Muser
11-20-2010, 11:26 AM
He is indeed.

Giuseppe
11-20-2010, 11:36 AM
You tried lighting the path of goodness & right for the rest of us, but, after The Skunker, Pop stepped out the door and copied our rape template to the letter.

Hey, but, you got the same Media cover as we get. Sure, we'll take a red assing here on this Board, but, we'll never hear a word about it in the "papers."

It's like those coochies never got raped.

Agloco
11-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Hell, Ag, cept for Neal your rapist, Parker and his little thing, and The Skunker yer doin' fine.

Touche, cept Neals "Choo-Choo" bill is a bit cheaper than the "Colorado High". Kobes still paying to keep disgruntled pussy around. What a waste.

Parkers shackles came off with this episode, and you know this. I smell your fear just as sure as a fat kids smells cake.

Skunkers' yesteryear Cubbs. That food stamp of yours is about to expire.

Oh..... and I haven't had the chance to check in since the AZ immigration law passed. I'm sure it's interrupting your ability to cop a quality feel. :lol

buttsR4rebounding
11-20-2010, 01:56 PM

The Hornets will come in 3rd in the division which, by the way, is very good. It will likely get them a 5th or 6th seed. The Hornets will then be a 1st round exit in the playoffs. My reasoning is as follows: 1. CP will have his annual injury at some point. He has missed an average of 13 games a year during his career. The Hornets will play below .500 ball while he is out. They lack the quality depth to sustain a high level of play when that occurs. 2. Come playoff time their lack of experience will kill them. Their entire roster is made up of guys who have never won a big game.

They are on the right track. If they can keep Paul their new GM will no doubt copy the Spurs methods enough for them to steadily improve. Unfortunately given the lack of corporate sponsorship available in NO these days they will probably peak in another city.

Giuseppe
11-20-2010, 04:56 PM

Touche, cept Neals "Choo-Choo" bill is a bit cheaper than the "Colorado High". Kobes still paying to keep disgruntled pussy around. What a waste.

Skunkers' yesteryear Cubbs. That food stamp of yours is about to expire.

Cheaper withstanding,,,your Neal raped and that is your stain to live with. And daddy-O, you're livin' with 24/7 on this Board.

And The Skunker is for all times. It'll never go away. You grew it, and by God, you're gonna chew it.

Spurtacular
11-15-2016, 12:28 AM
Serious.

I would never ever post again here if it doesnt happen.

Someone check that fucking streak!