PDA

View Full Version : sons congrats on the Utah beat down tonight!

BRHornet45
11-19-2010, 11:28 PM
sons congrats on beating down the Jazz tonight. very impressive anytime that you can get a win in the Mormon state.

Tony Parker outplayed Deron Williams tonight showing that he still deserves to be listed within the NBA's elite point guards. I have said numerous times over and over again that I would take Parker over Williams in a heartbeat. Parker was clutch tonight on the road, while Williams shot a pathetic 7 of 19, turned the ball over twice, and still looks lost without Boozer.

again congrats on the win.

DesignatedT
11-19-2010, 11:30 PM
gtfo

Yorae
11-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Southwest division is hella tough division....

ducks
11-19-2010, 11:32 PM
dwilliams can post up tp because of 25 pounds and 1 inch

but jazz score 14 points in first and 14 points in 4
the point guard had a great 3 quarter but poor 4 quarter

Trill Clinton
11-19-2010, 11:33 PM
gtfo

:lol

Nathan89
11-19-2010, 11:36 PM
BR loves that tp outplayed d.will. This thread isn't to congratulate the spurs it's to support his belief that Cp3 is the best.

By the way I think Cp3 is the best pg.

ducks
11-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I take tp over cp3 any day of the week

cp3 cries and worris about the refs to much

TwelveGs210
11-19-2010, 11:43 PM
I take tp over cp3 any day of the week

cp3 cries and worris about the refs to much

hey Ducks..remember that spinning 360 degree super-flop Paul pulled in the playoffs a couple years back?

ducks
11-19-2010, 11:45 PM
yes I rember that
he is a pussy
I rember spurs beat the hornets and advanced

and I rember ever since hornets have sucked ass

8FOR!3
11-19-2010, 11:47 PM
CP3 is the best player at PG in the league this year. But if I'm choosing a PG for my team, I want Tony Parker. It's definitely a big win.

TwelveGs210
11-19-2010, 11:48 PM
CP3 is the best player at PG in the league this year. But if I'm choosing a PG for my team, I want Tony Parker. It's definitely a big win.

He is great really, but a fuckin annoying bastard also.

bigfan
11-19-2010, 11:49 PM
troll shove off

BRHornet45
11-20-2010, 12:33 AM
sons Deron got dick whipped harder than Erin did tonight by Tony Parker.

Cocaine
11-20-2010, 12:43 AM
:lol
What so funny monkey face

Lakers2009champs
11-20-2010, 01:46 AM
Spurs fans calling out a player for flopping LOL.

crc21209
11-20-2010, 01:50 AM
gtfo

This. :lol

romain.star
11-20-2010, 02:16 AM
sons congrats on beating down the Jazz tonight. very impressive anytime that you can get a win in the Mormon state.

Tony Parker outplayed Deron Williams tonight showing that he still deserves to be listed within the NBA's elite point guards. I have said numerous times over and over again that I would take Parker over Williams in a heartbeat. Parker was clutch tonight on the road, while Williams shot a pathetic 7 of 19, turned the ball over twice, and still looks lost without Boozer.

again congrats on the win.

fuck off cock face

Cessation
11-20-2010, 10:31 AM
sons Deron got dick whipped harder than Erin did tonight by Tony Parker.

+1

I dont know why the brhornet hate, I love the how mad some get when he calls them 'sons' lol

dont stop :downspin:

ohmwrecker
11-20-2010, 10:42 AM
+1

I dont know why the brhornet hate, I love the how mad some get when he calls them 'sons' lol

dont stop :downspin:

You can't trust him. He comes up here smiling, showing off his summer teeth with a congratulatory jug of corn liquor in one hand and a squirrel to throw on the fire in the other. However, just when you start to believe he's a good guy, he goes back downstairs, gets out his Spurs voodoo dolls and starts poking.
He also shit his pants up here last season when Thornton hurt his back in a game vs Spurs.

Persona non grata.

BRHornet45
11-20-2010, 04:48 PM
You can't trust him. He comes up here smiling, showing off his summer teeth with a congratulatory jug of corn liquor in one hand and a squirrel to throw on the fire in the other. However, just when you start to believe he's a good guy, he goes back downstairs, gets out his Spurs voodoo dolls and starts poking.
He also shit his pants up here last season when Thornton hurt his back in a game vs Spurs.

Persona non grata.

son I remember that game quite well ... Tony hit Thornton from the back harder than he did Erin. It was brutal and uncalled for.

ohmwrecker
11-20-2010, 06:05 PM
son I remember that game quite well ... Tony hit Thornton from the back harder than he did Erin. It was brutal and uncalled for.

Yeah, Tony is the Spurs' enforcer. He is a real bruiser. I can see how somebody who is high from huffing swamp gas 24/7 might see things "differently" though.

Cessation
11-20-2010, 06:43 PM

Persona non grata.

nice line, lol :toast

maybe so, but its surprising any hornets fan would have something positive to say about the spurs

since in the playoffs couple of years ago, we did cock block them pretty good

that seventh game loss, must have been tough to swallow