PDA

View Full Version : Why does Stephen A Smith hate Glen Robinson?

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Just saw that on the Shootaround. He was talking all sorts of trash about him.

scott
05-24-2005, 07:30 PM
See: 76ers, Philly

GrandeDavid
05-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Stephen A. Smith has probably never even touched a basketball. Where the hell did he get his street cred to be in that studio?

Horry For 3!
05-24-2005, 07:32 PM
Because Stephen A. likes the 76ers and the Big Dog didn't play for them this year and he is saying he stole money from them and that he should not get a ring.

E20
05-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Stephen A. Smith can suck my five inch wang.

johnny00
05-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Stephen A. Smith is a reporter for one of the Philadeelphia rags I forget which one. He's always felt Glenn never gave it his all at Philly and ripped off that franchise, as well as New Orleans, for a big contract.

Although SAS is a bit obnoxious I like him, Half the things he says are for dramatic and reactionary effect,that's why he's good television.

Catharsis
05-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Why would anyone care what Stephen A Smith thinks? Seriously, WHY?!?!

midgetonadonkey
05-24-2005, 07:41 PM
i'd be pissed too if i were him...
but he's a spur now so fuck stephen a

tw05baller
05-24-2005, 07:46 PM
Steven A first trashes rasho, now big dog, go suck ur hole steven

Catharsis
05-24-2005, 07:50 PM
To be honest, I don't care for Big Dog either, and I'm not saying that because I'm a Suns fan. He's a HORRIBLE defender and been an underachiever most of his career. Sure, he excelled in Milwaukee, but there really wasn't anyone else to take scores away from him. He could have been a major post player in his career. I honestly never saw how "Big Dog" stuck. He always performed like a big pup.

But that opinion should not take away from the fact that Stephen A. Smith is a complete idiot.

ShoogarBear
05-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Stephen A. Smith has probably never even touched a basketball. Where the hell did he get his street cred to be in that studio?
SAS actually did play college ball, under Clarence Big House Gaines at Winston-Salem State.

So whatever else you want to say about him, you can't say that.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Is Glenn actually in Phoenix for the game tonight?

SAS said "Pop needs to continue to sit him" and Tirico said the former Bucks 1st pick was in Phoenix for the game.

Do they not know about his mom's death?

DDS4
05-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Stephen A. Smith can suck my five inch wang.

Umm...you could have made your intraweb c0ck bigger at least.

jalbre6
05-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Stephen A thinks that Robinson dogged it a lot in Philly, especially after that huge contract he got after considering his time in Milwaukee.

Funny karma if since SAS ripped Big Dog, then Milwaukee wins the lottery (who's last win of the ping-pong ball derby was Robinson), and Dog goes off for a bunch tonight.

cqsallie
05-24-2005, 09:59 PM
SAS's dog on Big Dog brings to mind a post of mine a few nights ago, when I was wondering where Glenn Robinson was. According to the Spurs, he's attending the funeral of a family member (the mother mentioned) and this could also be a big part of why he hasn't been in there.
However, I also watched the ESPN thing during which Smith literally frothed at the mouth while talking about Robinson. What a sad piece of sports journalism that was - provided this guy has any creds as a journalist at all. He comes across as a scrawn-ass a-la- Spike Lee, who is more opinion than knowledge.
By the way, did anybody catch Mouse on the Chris and Brian show on 76 AM? Making a fool of himself and casting more than aspersions on the Spurs, while claiming to be from San Antonio? The hosts were quite taken aback by the garbage that came out of that boy's mouth...

alan1
05-24-2005, 10:01 PM
Why are you caring about what a writer in a different city is saying about a Spurs Player? That is such a waste of time.

travis2
05-25-2005, 07:05 AM
By the way, did anybody catch Mouse on the Chris and Brian show on 76 AM? Making a fool of himself and casting more than aspersions on the Spurs, while claiming to be from San Antonio? The hosts were quite taken aback by the garbage that came out of that boy's mouth...

Yeah, I heard it...he wasn't man enough to come on as "Mouse"...he had to hide behind another name.

"Sonny"? Or maybe it was "Sunny"? Even "Sunnie"...that would probably be most appropriate...:lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-25-2005, 08:03 AM
The only thing you need to know about Stephen Ass Smith is that he was trashing a guy whose mom had just died and saying "good riddance, I hope he never plays again."

Pure clASS. I think I'll leave it at that.