PDA

View Full Version : Medical Help

Nash2TimeMVp
11-20-2010, 07:52 PM
So basically I went to take a piss in teh morning today and at the end of the piss some white cloudy almost powdery subastance came out at the end of my urination, I didn't think too muhc of it, I thought it was pre cum or some sperm or something, but then an hour later I went to go piss again and this time same thing, but it burned and stung like a mother fucker, now everytime I put pressure on my penis with my hand the inside of it burns and stings a little, now I did some research and two possible conclusions I either have kidney stones or a UTI, has anbody experienced similar symptoms or had anything like this I called around to some clinics and there are none in my area that are open or reasonble cheap, there is one that was reasonable cheap but they are closing, I don't have a health care provider or insurance, so fuck.

DeadlyDynasty
11-20-2010, 08:30 PM
sup Gutter

ashbeeigh
11-20-2010, 10:11 PM
If it's a UTI there are reasonable ways to deal with it on your own. Just google home remedies for a UTI. Start off with drinking tons of cranberry juice.

The Reckoning
11-20-2010, 11:02 PM
it's your lack of sperm-producing capabilities. like nesquik, but without the milk.

Shelly
11-20-2010, 11:42 PM
If it's a UTI there are reasonable ways to deal with it on your own. Just google home remedies for a UTI. Start off with drinking tons of cranberry juice.

You can buy a test at the drug store for an UTI (it's where the pregnancy tests are at Walgreens).

Cranberry juice can help, but you still need an antibiotic or you're gonna be one uncomfortable mofo.

Anyway, you need to go see a doctor and not diagnose yourself.

mrsmaalox
11-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Shelly's right. If you have a UTI, cranberry juice and those urinary antiseptics they sell at drugstores will relieve your symptoms a little and buy you time until you get to a doctor. But they will just prolong the inevitable because you really need antibiotics. And it may possibly be an STD so it's best not to put it off.

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2010, 12:48 AM
try puttin a finger up ur ass when peeing, see if it changes color or pee faster...