PDA

View Full Version : Wow-Splitter!

mchammer
11-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Taking charges, awesome on P&R, blocking shots, showing toughness, even hitting free throws! The post-Duncan era doesn't look so bad. And I think we may have a shot at the Lakers this year.

SCdac
11-20-2010, 10:34 PM
he's a solid big man that's for sure. great basketball instincts, and tough to boot.

MmP
11-20-2010, 10:39 PM
he's only 25? wow
manu's rookie year flashes

NickiRasgo
11-20-2010, 10:39 PM
So, no more Scola thread? lol

Frenchise player
11-20-2010, 10:42 PM
It's just like Sean Elliott says, he knows how to play basketball. I love his help defense in particular.

alchemist
11-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Manu/Tony + Splitter combo = :wow

MaNu4Tres
11-20-2010, 10:51 PM
He needs to be playing 20-25 minutes a night PERIOD.

18 points (7/10 shooting)
5 rebounds - (That's because most of the uncontested defensive rebounds were whored by the guards.)
2 assists
2 steals
2 blocks

Great game Tiago :toast

ducks
11-20-2010, 10:53 PM
why so he can get a bigger contract then scola

Pauleta14
11-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Manu/Tony + Splitter combo = :wow

The next Big3...

peskypesky
11-20-2010, 10:54 PM
so glad to see Tiago coming along. Spurs have really needed another big.

Pauleta14
11-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Timmy can become the same kind of menthor to Thiago the admiral was for him...

ChuckD
11-20-2010, 11:00 PM
I remember loving all of the things that Oberto brought to the table, and just wishing he were a couple of inches taller and more athletic...

Enter Tiago Splitter

MinuteByMinuteSports
11-20-2010, 11:14 PM
we are giving him props on the show :) go splitter!

Agloco
11-20-2010, 11:15 PM
I remember loving all of the things that Oberto brought to the table, and just wishing he were a couple of inches taller and more athletic...

Enter Tiago Splitter

+1

I was watching this tonight thinking, this is Fabbs 2.0, now including refined offense and defense.

Killakobe81
11-20-2010, 11:17 PM
+1

I was watching this tonight thinking, this is Fabbs 2.0, now including refined offense and defense.

Is that Brazil in your sig? If it is Im jealous and I need to update my Passport ...but what to tell the wife? LOL ...joking.

But NICE pics ...

hitmanyr2k
11-20-2010, 11:19 PM

Enter Tiago Splitter

Agreed. The main thing I'm impressed with so far (very similar to Oberto) is his ability to move without the ball and give the penetrating guard a good option when the defense collapses. He needs to finish a bit stronger though. Some of those little layups aren't going to work against physical bigs.

Frenchise player
11-20-2010, 11:23 PM
His first big test will come Monday against Dwight Howard. Pop will need him in this match up and I'm curious to see how Tiago handles himself both on the offensive and defensive side of the ball.

Agloco
11-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Is that Brazil in your sig? If it is Im jealous and I need to update my Passport ...but what to tell the wife? LOL ...joking.

But NICE pics ...

Yes, it's something otherworldly...... there's no experience quite like Carnival!

Man In Black
11-20-2010, 11:38 PM
We stacked like like this:
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/sofia-vergara/pictures/sofia-vergara-picture-4.jpg

silverblk mystix
11-20-2010, 11:39 PM
This is why a few of us were pissed at Splitter getting 2 DNP's in a row at the expense of Bonner.

It was great to have Bonner have some hot shooting-but Tiago getting DNP's should NEVER happen if the spurs are to have a chance at number 5 IMO.

DPG21920
11-20-2010, 11:42 PM
Guys, he will play when he plays. When it's appropriate. This isn't that hard to grasp.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2010, 11:43 PM
It was two games.

mchammer
11-20-2010, 11:47 PM
I think Pop was being very cautious and not rushing him back from injury, esp. since he played over the summer. Also, seems like Pop was right- hhe doesn't need too much time to integrate - appeared like he was almost always in the right place.

TheSpurglar
11-20-2010, 11:48 PM
It was great to have Bonner have some hot shooting-but Tiago getting DNP's should NEVER happen if the spurs are to have a chance at number 5 IMO.

We (Spurs fans) have no clue whatsoever why Tiago missed the last two games. He could have been ailing, Pop might have wanted to get Bonner back into game shape, etc. etc. We just have no clue. To say Splitter should never have a DNP-CD for any reason is kinda ridiculous.

polandprzem
11-21-2010, 12:01 AM
We (Spurs fans) have no clue whatsoever why Tiago missed the last two games. He could have been ailing, Pop might have wanted to get Bonner back into game shape, etc. etc. We just have no clue. To say Splitter should never have a DNP-CD for any reason is kinda ridiculous.

:tu

Vito Corleone
11-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Season is a marathon not a sprint, he has plenty of time to get his minutes in. I'd rather see him playing big minutes in March rather than now. playing him in small amounts now gets him in shape without taxing his body too much. He has never played an 82 game season before, nor has he had much rest over the summer.

I think Pop is handling his minutes very well.

DrSteffo
11-21-2010, 12:43 AM
He needs to be playing 20-25 minutes a night PERIOD.

18 points (7/10 shooting)
5 rebounds - (That's because most of the uncontested defensive rebounds were whored by the guards.)
2 assists
2 steals
2 blocks

Great game Tiago :toast

This. :toast

duncan228
11-21-2010, 01:10 AM
Splitter breaks out as Spurs keep rolling (http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2010/11/21/splitter-breaks-out-as-spurs-keep-rolling/)
Jeff McDonald

...With coach Gregg Popovich looking to save his starters’ minutes early, Splitter got a call in the first quarter, and ultimately contributed in a way he had not throughout the Spurs’ longest winning streak in two-plus years.

He finished with a season-high 18 points, made 7 of 10 shots — most of them layups off pick-and-rolls — grabbed five rebounds and a pair of steals, and made two blocks. All in a season-high 26 minutes, 28 seconds.

The last time Splitter had played or produced as much, he was winning MVPs for Caja Laboral in Spain.

“I was ready for this, to have my chance to play my basketball,” Splitter said.

...“He’s as efficient a player as I’ve seen,” Popovich said. “He’s always in the right place.”

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2010/11/21/splitter-breaks-out-as-spurs-keep-rolling/

UnWantedTheory
11-21-2010, 04:15 AM
Season is a marathon not a sprint, he has plenty of time to get his minutes in. I'd rather see him playing big minutes in March rather than now. playing him in small amounts now gets him in shape without taxing his body too much. He has never played an 82 game season before, nor has he had much rest over the summer.

Pretty much what I have stated the last few days for the Tiago cliff jumpers...marathon, not a sprint. Tiago had a hell of a night. Glad to see it, as he makes me very excited in my pants. :lol But to be serious, he did very well on both sides of the court and I trust Pop to make the right call. Tonight he did. Hopefully Tiago will be big part of our rotation towards the end of the year and into the playoffs.

greyforest
11-21-2010, 04:31 AM
pop has no choice but to use tiago extensively in the playoffs. he is going to be a nightmare for opposing frontcourts on defense. book it.

Bukefal
11-21-2010, 04:52 AM
This is awesome! great night Splitter :tu

awktalk
11-21-2010, 04:58 AM
Splitter needs to put on about 20 LBs of muscle and develop a mid-range shot. Until he does that, he's just average.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 05:01 AM
Splitter needs to put on about 20 LBs of muscle and develop a mid-range shot. Until he does that, he's just average.:lol He's never going to put on that much weight while he's playing.

TJastal
11-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Great game from Splitter, wish I could have seen the game. :cuss

Looking forward to seeing him play 25+ minutes again when the spurs play their next back to back, which, um.. would be Dec 16 against the nuggets.

Till then, hope he likes getting Bonner's leftover minutes.

romsho
11-21-2010, 07:06 AM
It was two games.

True, but it isn't the individual game performance or the numbers. His basketball IQ combined with his size, athletic ability and defensive skills bring something to table the Spurs have not had in a long time. I could care less that it's two games. Not fools gold.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 07:09 AM
True, but it isn't the individual game performance or the numbers. His basketball IQ combined with his size, athletic ability and defensive skills bring something to table the Spurs have not had in a long time. I could care less that it's two games. Not fools gold.Uh, we were talking about the games in which he didn't play.

ceperez
11-21-2010, 07:12 AM

Good point about not having played 82 games. That's the best reason I've seen regarding his lack of playing time. I wouldn't want him to hit the rookie wall towards the end of the season.

eisfeld
11-21-2010, 07:26 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Splitter's minutes vary over the next couple of games. 10 here, 15 there, 20+ the next night. He's still getting in game shape and has to adjust to the system. What he showed already is very promising but when he starts to struggle a bit those threads will go away and the Splitter is soft threads will emerge.

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2010, 07:49 AM
:lol He's never going to put on that much weight while he's playing.

umm must introduce himm to the eddy curry diet

temujin
11-21-2010, 08:07 AM
Great game from Splitter, wish I could have seen the game. :cuss

Looking forward to seeing him play 25+ minutes again when the spurs play their next back to back, which, um.. would be Dec 16 against the nuggets.

Till then, hope he likes getting Bonner's leftover minutes.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

"Splitter is just an Euro douche".

"Spurs need Tyrus Thomas. TT is THE man".

Any more of your enlightening comments????

temujin
11-21-2010, 08:13 AM
Not surprised by Splitter's game.

He is finally getting into a condition in which he can run the floor for >3' without getting exhausted.
And he is doing what he has always done playing with good guards.

Waiting to watch some pnr with manu, actually.

TJastal
11-21-2010, 08:24 AM

"Splitter is just an Euro douche".

"Spurs need Tyrus Thomas. TT is THE man".

Any more of your enlightening comments????

I have admitted before I was wrong about Splitter, and to be fair I made those comments about him tongue-in-cheek for the most part.

As for T squared, he's ballin' right now. I'd still love to see him in a spurs uniform once McDyess retires and a roster spot becomes available.

Rummpd
11-21-2010, 08:26 AM
Can't wait to bend this bitch over.

Darko M bitch slapped the LAL last night and if he had any talent around him the Wolves would have won.

Dear LAL fan be very afraid the perfect storm is coming as the Spurs surge and the LAL regress to the mean. The difference in talent between the two teams was never as much as LAL fan presumes and if both teams healthy the LAL should be favored but the gap is narrowing and the Spurs with Anderson/Splitter and Neal now onboard definetely have the potential to beat the LAL and make Byrant really cry again.

Jason R
11-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Darko M bitch slapped the LAL last night and if he had any talent around him the Wolves would have won.

Dear LAL fan be very afraid the perfect storm is coming as the Spurs surge and the LAL regress to the mean. The difference in talent between the two teams was never as much as LAL fan presumes and if both teams healthy the LAL should be favored but the gap is narrowing and the Spurs with Anderson/Splitter and Neal now onboard definetely have the potential to beat the LAL and make Byrant really cry again.

Why would you respond to him?

rascal
11-21-2010, 10:57 AM

He will if he hits the weight room.

TampaDude
11-21-2010, 11:04 AM

Can't wait to see Splitter make Gasoft his tender bitch. :lol

Russ
11-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Splitter breaks out as Spurs keep rolling
Jeff McDonald

...With coach Gregg Popovich looking to save his starters’ minutes early, Splitter got a call in the first quarter, and ultimately contributed in a way he had not throughout the Spurs’ longest winning streak in two-plus years.

He finished with a season-high 18 points, made 7 of 10 shots — most of them layups off pick-and-rolls — grabbed five rebounds and a pair of steals, and made two blocks. All in a season-high 26 minutes, 28 seconds.

The last time Splitter had played or produced as much, he was winning MVPs for Caja Laboral in Spain.

“I was ready for this, to have my chance to play my basketball,” Splitter said.

...“He’s as efficient a player as I’ve seen,” Popovich said. “He’s always in the right place.”

No, not until he's in the starting lineup.

rascal
11-21-2010, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Splitter's minutes vary over the next couple of games. 10 here, 15 there, 20+ the next night. He's still getting in game shape and has to adjust to the system. What he showed already is very promising but when he starts to struggle a bit those threads will go away and the Splitter is soft threads will emerge.

Good post. Splitter will have his ups and downs in minutes and in his overall play.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 12:12 PM
It was two games.

It was two games, and if you read the article, Tiago was receiving advice from Manu on the plane-on why Tiago wasn't playing. So evidently, this was troubling Tiago to some extent.

So hopefully it was a matter of Pop concerned about proper healing of Tiago's injury-and NOT some kind of Pop head game-due to Tiago being a rookie.

How often have we seen a rookie come in and make things happen with minimal mistakes? I can only compare it to Manu's rookie year.

Tiago will be a pretty special player, and if the spurs had just won titles the past two seasons,then I would say Pop is completely right in his handling of Tiago.

The Spurs had fallen off quite a bit for numerous reasons, but they are looking promising again, so this would seem like an opportunity for Pop to really emphasize the importance of Tiago to the teams chances rather than minimize his importance.

sananspursfan21
11-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Timmy can become the same kind of menthor to Thiago the admiral was for him...

*tiago

JudynTX
11-21-2010, 12:21 PM
:D My avatar. (And before any of you say anything, I've had it up for quite a while).

eisfeld
11-21-2010, 12:43 PM
So hopefully it was a matter of Pop concerned about proper healing of Tiago's injury-and NOT some kind of Pop head game-due to Tiago being a rookie.

How often have we seen a rookie come in and make things happen with minimal mistakes? I can only compare it to Manu's rookie year.

Tiago will be a pretty special player, and if the spurs had just won titles the past two seasons,then I would say Pop is completely right in his handling of Tiago.

The Spurs had fallen off quite a bit for numerous reasons, but they are looking promising again, so this would seem like an opportunity for Pop to really emphasize the importance of Tiago to the teams chances rather than minimize his importance.

If the Spurs were heading towards the lottery this season I'd agree with your post. No matter if Splitter plays or not - they'll make the playoffs anyway. I'd rather see his minutes limited at the beginning of the season then him struggling at the end.

polandprzem
11-21-2010, 01:02 PM
If the Spurs were heading towards the lottery this season I'd agree with your post. No matter if Splitter plays or not - they'll make the playoffs anyway. I'd rather see his minutes limited at the beginning of the season then him struggling at the end.

I'd rather see him at the end

polandprzem
11-21-2010, 01:09 PM
then not :)

SA210
11-21-2010, 01:21 PM
I love what I saw from Tiago, and that's what I expected. Hopefully we get to see him play minutes like last night from now on instead of some yo yo effect in minutes from Pop. And hopefully he ends up a starter.

Really enjoyed watching him play. The way our team is playing, and if we continue to improve our defense, and Tiago ends up starting and contributing like last night, then we have a great chance of competing with LA :tu

:flag:

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 02:42 PM
He will if he hits the weight room.Nah. His frame just isn't that big.

It was two games, and if you read the article, Tiago was receiving advice from Manu on the plane-on why Tiago wasn't playing. So evidently, this was troubling Tiago to some extent.

The Spurs had fallen off quite a bit for numerous reasons, but they are looking promising again, so this would seem like an opportunity for Pop to really emphasize the importance of Tiago to the teams chances rather than minimize his importance.If you think Pop doesn't consider Tiago to be important to the team's chances, you're an idiot.

jjktkk
11-21-2010, 03:03 PM
nah. His frame just isn't that big.

If you think pop doesn't consider tiago to be important to the team's chances, you're an idiot.

+1

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Nah. His frame just isn't that big.

If you think Pop doesn't consider Tiago to be important to the team's chances, you're an idiot.

Never said that and no, I'm not an idiot.

What I did say was that Pop should emphasize his importance-not try to minimize it.
Such as when Pop stated, ``anyone thinking that Tiago is coming here and is going to average 20 points,etc.... should realize that what he does is the little things,rebound,blah,blah...''

This is the definition of pre-judging IMO.

How the fuck does anyone know what Tiago can or cannot do? Instead of being open to maybe Tiago being great-Pop is already presuming that Tiago will just be a role player.

That to me is minimizing his importance when he doesn't have to.

timtonymanurich
11-21-2010, 07:10 PM
All this talk about Splitters minutes; Spurs fans recognize! Pops the one who has won 4 Titles, not us. Pop knows what he's doing, not us. We fans have the luxury of saying both before and after the result and/or outcome of a game what we coulda-woulda-shouda done. Pops usually right 90-100% of the time. Ease offa him.

Mr.Robinson
11-21-2010, 07:21 PM

What I did say was that Pop should emphasize his importance-not try to minimize it.
Such as when Pop stated, ``anyone thinking that Tiago is coming here and is going to average 20 points,etc.... should realize that what he does is the little things,rebound,blah,blah...''

How the fuck does anyone know what Tiago can or cannot do? Instead of being open to maybe Tiago being great-Pop is already presuming that Tiago will just be a role player.

Pop only praises players from other teams. Every Spurs fan should know this by now.

DieHardSpursFan1537
11-21-2010, 07:32 PM
You can tell Pop is trying to limit him minutes.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 08:39 PM

That to me is minimizing his importance when he doesn't have to.Faulty thinking.

Vito Corleone
11-21-2010, 09:00 PM

Yes, all laker fans are gay

wildbill2u
11-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Coming off his successful award winning year in Europe, Tiago was probably a little mystified as to why a 6'6" center who wasn't playing well was ahead of him in the rotation.

As Pop said, he knows how to play, knows where to be in the scheme, and is one of the smartest basketball IQs around for a young big.

He needs to start and get in NBA shape asap. He will vastly improve this team by improving the players around him.

Another Spurs steal in the draft.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Faulty thinking.

How so?

And what is your opinion, since you seem to exist only to poke holes in everyone else's opinions,arguments, theories-everything.

What is your opinion on Splitter ....his performance...his playing time and lack of playing time?

You also seem to defend every single thing, every single decision that Pop makes...so what is your opinion of Pop and his handling of Splitter so far?

This way at least everyone knows where you stand since 99.999% of your posts are to poke holes in anything anyone has to say.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 09:22 PM
I think Pop wanted to ease Splitter in since he played so much this summer.

I think he will continue to monitor his minutes just as he has in the past for any player he felt was in a similar situation.

Splitter plays well, but is in shitty shape and has a history of little injuries that keep him out of games, including this season already. Those are additional factors limiting his playing time.

It's pretty simple. I don't know the exact number of minutes he should be playing, but there seems to be a logic to Pop's approach. I don't really give too much of a shit if people approve of my opinion.

Do you have any more questions about where I stand?

jjktkk
11-21-2010, 09:22 PM

You misinterepted what Pop's meaning was. The reason Splitter will not put up consistant 20/10 games, is Splitter will not have the offense run thru him, or be a #1 scoring option. And starting out Tiago will be a role player. That doesn't mean Tiago won't improve and become a good enough player where Pop will start running more plays for him. If Pop told the media, "I expect Tiago to average 20/10 and dominate in the post, thats putting unnecessary pressure on Tiago. IMO Splitter's role will gradually increase to the point where he can start, or at the very least be the top bigman reserve. It might not fully happen this season, but Splitter looks like hes gonna be a very, very, good player.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 09:26 PM
I think Pop wanted to ease Splitter in since he played so much this summer.

I think he will continue to monitor his minutes just as he has in the past for any player he felt was in a similar situation.

Splitter plays well, but is in shitty shape and has a history of little injuries that keep him out of games, including this season already. Those are additional factors limiting his playing time.

It's pretty simple.

Fair enough-this is your opinion.

If someone has any different thoughts than these, then you think they are idiots, is that correct?

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Fair enough-this is your opinion.

If someone has any different thoughts than these, then you think they are idiots, is that correct?Not necessarily, but that is often the case.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 09:29 PM
You misinterepted what Pop's meaning was. The reason Splitter will not put up consistant 20/10 games, is Splitter will not have the offense run thru him, or be a #1 scoring option. And starting out Tiago will be a role player. That doesn't mean Tiago won't improve and become a good enough player where Pop will start running more plays for him. If Pop told the media, "I expect Tiago to average 20/10 and dominate in the post, thats putting unnecessary pressure on Tiago. IMO Splitter's role will gradually increase to the point where he can start, or at the very least be the top bigman reserve. It might not fully happen this season, but Splitter looks like hes gonna be a very, very, good player.

Makes sense, but here's another take;

If you don't want to praise him or predict that he will be a good or great player-then that is understandable since you don't want to set him up to fail.
To say that he WON'T be a 20/10 player...BEFORE...he even plays is not exactly encouraging either, IMO.
I would argue that it would be preferable to not make any comments than to make comments which seem to minimize him as a player.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Not necessarily, but that is often the case.

Well I suggest that you have your own thread and only people whom you seem to approve of are allowed to discuss topics with you.

Of course, they will all still be idiots compared to you.

The Chump Thread :toast

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Well I suggest that you have your own thread and only people whom you seem to approve of are allowed to discuss topics with you.

Of course, they will all still be idiots compared to you.

The Chump Thread :toastThat is an idiotic suggestion. :toast

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 09:41 PM
That is an idiotic suggestion. :toast

Well, I wouldn't presume to be among the chumps.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Well, I wouldn't presume to be among the chumps.Well, don't presume there will be such a thread.

And don't be so butthurt when someone disagrees with you.

slick'81
11-21-2010, 09:51 PM
he looked great for shoo just how will pop divvy up those minutes for the bigs

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Well, don't presume there will be such a thread.

And don't be so butthurt when someone disagrees with you.

Wasn't butthurt, just voicing my opinions like everyone else here.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Wasn't butthurt, just voicing my opinions like everyone else here.Please, suggesting I start my own thread where only people who agree with me post is the epitome of butthurt.

jjktkk
11-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Makes sense, but here's another take;

If you don't want to praise him or predict that he will be a good or great player-then that is understandable since you don't want to set him up to fail.
To say that he WON'T be a 20/10 player...BEFORE...he even plays is not exactly encouraging either, IMO.
I would argue that it would be preferable to not make any comments than to make comments which seem to minimize him as a player.

On the contrary. Pop hasn't minimized Splitter. When asked about Spitter's play against Cleveland last night Pop commented,
“He’s as efficient a player as I’ve seen,” Popovich said. “He’s always in the right place.” That doesn't sound like Pop minimizing Splitter at all. I think thats the proper way to go with dealing with a rookie, albeit, Splitter's a different type of rookie. It would put undue pressure on Splitter, if the media and we as fans place annoint Splitter as the Spurs next great big man. Let Splitter continue to grow and learn the Spurs system.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 10:58 PM
Please, suggesting I start my own thread where only people who agree with me post is the epitome of butthurt.

Wrong again.

Just pointing out how you resort to calling people idiots who don't agree with your point of view, as you did when I wasn't even addressing you-but it's no biggie...

The point of view of both of us were expressed without any butt-hurtedness.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Wrong again.

Just pointing out how you resort to calling people idiots who don't agree with your point of view, as you did when I wasn't even addressing you-but it's no biggie...

The point of view of both of us were expressed without any butt-hurtedness.Of course you're butthurt. You were whining that someone disagreed with you. If it was really "no biggie" you wouldn't have made your butthurt suggestion.

If you are going to whine every time someone disagrees with you, expect to be called out on it.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Of course you're butthurt. You were whining that someone disagreed with you. If it was really "no biggie" you wouldn't have made your butthurt suggestion.

If you are going to whine every time someone disagrees with you, expect to be called out on it.

Don't really wish to re-hash but you suggested that If I thought that Pop didn't think Tiago was important-then I was an idiot.

Again, it wasn't what I had said and you calling anyone an idiot says nothing about that person. All it says is that you like to name-call. So be it. I don't see myself losing any sleep over it.

I did try to clarify that I never said Pop thought Tiago unimportant..and then it became a back and forth that did not accomplish much, so continuing seems pointless.

Now, you are labeling me as a whiner...and again...all it says is that you like to label people. So be it. The sun will probably rise tomorrow regardless of whatever other insult you decide to hurl.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Don't really wish to re-hashThen don't.

If it's truly "no biggie" you would stop telling us how much your butt hurts.

Don't you see how this works?

silverblk mystix
11-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Then don't.

If it's truly "no biggie" you would stop telling us how much your butt hurts.

Don't you see how this works?

I was being polite and answering your posts which you seemed to direct at me.

If you'd rather be ignored-that works too.

LOL @ giving yourself credit for making someone butthurt. Oh, the shame of any strangers thinking I am butthurt.

Good night and god bless your family.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2010, 11:19 PM
I was being polite and answering your posts which you seemed to direct at me.

If you'd rather be ignored-that works too.

LOL @ giving yourself credit for making someone butthurt. Oh, the shame of any strangers thinking I am butthurt.

Good night and god bless your family.That's not ignoring me.

polandprzem
11-22-2010, 02:49 AM

http://www.wiatrak.nl/wp-content/uploads/strzykawka.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-22-2010, 02:52 AM
I was waiting for that.

polandprzem
11-22-2010, 03:09 AM
I was waiting for that.

That's why you are on this forum 24h a day :hat

ChumpDumper
11-22-2010, 03:11 AM
That's why you are on this forum 24h a day :hatNot even close :king

polandprzem
11-22-2010, 04:07 AM
To add something to it I may say that Tiago needs to strengthen up to hold on the intensity of 82+game season.
He does not need to bulk up.

ChumpDumper
11-22-2010, 04:10 AM
That's fair. Hopefully the conditioning issue is only temporary.

UnWantedTheory
11-22-2010, 05:20 AM
He had an awesome game...Im still stoked...hopefully he is what we need him to be.

mystargtr34
11-22-2010, 07:55 AM
For anyone interested in numbers... Splitter is now third in PER amongst rookies... behind Wall and Griffin.

1. Blake Griffin - 19.35
2. John Wall - 18.92
3. Tiago Splitter - 18.07
4. Gary Forbes - 16.32
5. Derrick Favors - 15.82