PDA

View Full Version : Only loser Aggie fans would rush field

Amarelooms
11-20-2010, 11:19 PM
after a shitty 9-6 win....lol

:elephant

DesignatedT
11-21-2010, 12:38 AM
fans were already sitting on the field in chairs because the stadium was so packed. that's who you saw go on the grass.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Mavs fan can lick my taint. It was a beautiful site.

You probably root for the short horns too...

The Reckoning
11-21-2010, 02:14 AM
You probably root for the short horns too...

schulenburg?

samikeyp
11-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Nothing wrong with that. After a huge win like that, they deserved it.

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2010, 05:07 PM
I was a little surprised to see Kyle like that, but when you look at the run we've made and factor in the struggles of previous years...fuck it.

LoneStarState'sPride
11-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Hey, Amarelooms!

Fuck you.

rjv
11-22-2010, 10:15 AM
amarelooms was there when the mavs fans rushed the floor after game 2 of the NBA finals.

Amarelooms
11-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Hey, Amarelooms!

Fuck you.

Lol at you and your dummy school in a cow pasture. Aggies suck and will always be second tier to the school in Austin son

God bless your family though...

LoneStarState'sPride
11-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Lol at you and your dummy school in a cow pasture. Aggies suck and will always be second tier to the school in Austin son

God bless your family though...

Let's see how many people the school in ass-tin can pack into that dung heap known as dkr. Think y'all will set a world record like we did last weekend? Didn't think so--unless the world record we're talking about is speed in losing t-shirt fans. Tell the kids not to look--Aggies are gonna be raping the shorthorns up and down the field all night long.

You might as well get in the kitchen now and start prepping that consolation Turkey Day dinner for your butthurt boys in baby-shit orange and white--it's not like you don't have experience, being a mavs fan and all.

DesignatedT
11-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Let's see how many people the school in ass-tin can pack into that dung heap known as dkr. Think y'all will set a world record like we did last weekend? Didn't think so--unless the world record we're talking about is speed in losing t-shirt fans. Tell the kids not to look--Aggies are gonna be raping the shorthorns up and down the field all night long.

You might as well get in the kitchen now and start prepping that consolation Turkey Day dinner for your butthurt boys in baby-shit orange and white--it's not like you don't have experience, being a mavs fan and all.

just another sip t-shirt fan, don't waste your time.

LoneStarState'sPride
11-22-2010, 11:37 PM
just another sip t-shirt fan, don't waste your time.

Yeah, just rattling the cage a little bit on sip week--I usually leave 'em alone lol. :lol

You going to the game?

DesignatedT
11-22-2010, 11:57 PM
Yeah, just rattling the cage a little bit on sip week--I usually leave 'em alone lol. :lol

You going to the game?

Yes, yourself?

LoneStarState'sPride
11-23-2010, 01:13 AM
Yes, yourself?

Nah, driving up for the march-in, then hightailing it back home to watch on TV. Little bro and my dad should be going tho--hoping for a beatdown!

Have fun at DKR.

DesignatedT
11-23-2010, 01:20 AM
Nah, driving up for the march-in, then hightailing it back home to watch on TV. Little bro and my dad should be going tho--hoping for a beatdown!

Have fun at DKR.

Thanks, never been before. Going to be hard to top the Nebraska game last week, that's for sure. :lol

LoneStarState'sPride
11-23-2010, 01:49 AM
Thanks, never been before. Going to be hard to top the Nebraska game last week, that's for sure. :lol

Lol, my voice is still ripped up from that game. I know the 12th Man will show out in Austin tho!

LakerHater
11-23-2010, 02:29 AM
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2m44llw.jpg

Tommy Tuberville
11-25-2010, 06:58 PM
congrats to the ags.....now just beat the orange snot out of the cows!

Vito Corleone
11-27-2010, 05:21 AM
I was trying to read your posts but was too busy watching my copy of Living the Dream 2005 national championship season to see what you were saying. Did you say something about Texas? THE University of Texas? The team that has played for 2 national titles in the last 5 seasons?

So tell me what were you saying about THE University? Did you guys get a chance to visit DKR? It's a very nice stadium, much larger than that little Gomer Pyle stadium you have in Junior College station. When you visit DKR you should take a look at our trophy room, we have 4 national title trophies in there. Their very nice, we got our last one in 2005. i hear you guys got one from back in 1939. Wow, must be a classic, like a vintage car. That was before WWII, but you guys know this since you guys are almost like real military, of course i'm talking about your corp and all.

Well gotta run, I'm about to watch Vince run in for the final touchdown that sealed our championship. Do you guys have video from that 39 championship, if so I'd love to see it.

Fpoonsie
11-27-2010, 11:43 AM
:cry We used to be good! You guys are lucky you didn't have to play us 5 years ago!!! :cry