PDA

View Full Version : Great game tonight.

AZLouis
05-24-2005, 10:44 PM
Suns have been put in a nearly impossible position.

Big Shot Rob is amazing. His epitaph should read wake me for the playoffs.

But it's not over. 0-2.

Remember the last series, the Spurs were 2-0 on the Sonics. And the Sonics were able to take the next 2.

Dre_7
05-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey, I know how you feel. Horry used to play for LA, many clutch shots in his career. Im so glad we have him.

Suns are a great team. You are right, this series isnt over! But Spurs dont lose to many at home. They will win at least one of their next 2!

ShoogarBear
05-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Of course, there's a big difference between going on the road 2-0 and coming back home 2-0. But I know you already know that.

Great game. We knew that the Suns would come out hard in this one, and they did themselves proud.

Gatita
05-24-2005, 10:49 PM
Spurs whooped ass! :elephant Woo Hoo!! :)

myhc
05-24-2005, 10:49 PM
People! This is far from over. Remember what happened to Houston and us against Seattle. That said, I'm unbelievably ecstatic right now with the position we're in. We've got our foot on their throat, now we need to finish.

LoveMySpurs
05-24-2005, 10:53 PM
GO SPURS GO!!! Great effort!! This is the team I know and love!! Make us proud and finish it out here at home!!! This is better than I could have ever hoped for, but I still will remain cautiously optimistic until it happens! (have watched too many games where 20 point leads have dwindled in the 4th quarter...)

Timoha
05-24-2005, 10:55 PM
I am happy that so many of our Spurs had a nice game again. That is what it takes to beat Phoenix...great teamwork. Sometimes I get the feeling that Timmy sleepwalks through the first half and really turns it up in the second half. Great to see him have another nice game.

E20
05-24-2005, 10:57 PM
Real classy fan you are for giving us props. This one was a nailbiter. Suns are a very diffucult team to beat and we're gonna have to be really prepared for Games 3&4, they did have the best road record!

foodie2
05-24-2005, 10:59 PM
And Steve Nash is freaking awesome.

Dre_7
05-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Real classy fan you are for giving us props.

Yeah, I agree!

A BIG difference from Denver and Seattle trolls!

Mad props AZ!!!

This series is not over!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spurs need to win the next game!!!!!!!!!!

Slomo
05-24-2005, 11:04 PM
I hope the people are not going to the SBC on Saturday expecting an automatic win, but that they'll go to the game and cheer hard! We're up 2-0 but it doesn't mean we don't need the help of the home crowd.

stéphane
05-24-2005, 11:06 PM

But it's not over. 0-2.

Remember the last series, the Spurs were 2-0 on the Sonics. And the Sonics were able to take the next 2.
agree it's not ver but its different from the sonics series. Spurs heading to the fort SBC (previously alamo) now.

Dre_7
05-24-2005, 11:09 PM
I hope the people are not going to the SBC on Saturday expecting an automatic win, but that they'll go to the game and cheer hard! We're up 2-0 but it doesn't mean we don't need the help of the home crowd.

I hope THE SPURS dont go into game 3 thinking automatic win. That would be far worse then the fans!

But I agree, fans need to be pumped!!!

50 cent
05-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Your team gave us a hell of a fight to the end. I think they just aren't quite deep enough and Nash started slowing down a little bit in the 4th. D'Antoni should have rested him when PHX was up 9 in the 3rd.

beirmeistr
05-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Fantastic game by all the Spurs, especially the end game.Manu definitely has a higher gear at the end. But props to the Suns in their postgame interviews---very classy, nothing like the trash in Seattle.

2centsworth
05-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Phoenix is quickly becoming my second favorite team. It's an awkward feeling to have so much respect for the opposition, especially in the NBA.

Guru of Nothing
05-24-2005, 11:54 PM
But props to the Suns in their postgame interviews---very classy, nothing like the trash in Seattle.

Concur 100%.

PM5K
05-24-2005, 11:56 PM

LMFAO, are you serious ?

boutons
05-24-2005, 11:56 PM
The Suns are just a normal team, the way normal people conduct themselves. They aren't saints just because they aren't trash that Denver and Seattle teams/coaches/fans were.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-24-2005, 11:59 PM

But it's not over. 0-2.

yeah, except the Spurs went 2 - 0 AT HOME! and the Sonics got 2 back AT HOME! You're gonna have to bust your butts now 'cause now you're on our turf!

TwoHandJam
05-25-2005, 12:00 AM
Great great game by the squad tonight. So proud of everyone's play really. The bench came through with flying colors again and the starters took care of business. This looks like a team that's rounding into championship form right about now. If they go home and follow through with no letdowns then I'll really start looking forward to a ring this year. It sure seems like SA and DET are on a collision course for the finals.

That should be a series for the ages.

TwoHandJam
05-25-2005, 12:08 AM
And Steve Nash is freaking awesome.
Yup. He is playing out of his mind right now and is definitely making it seem like he deserved the mvp this year.

However, he also seems to be exhibiting the signs of wear and fatigue that plague him every year in the postseason when it really counts. As this series wears on, I don't know if he has enough left in the tank. The same could be said for most of the Suns starters actually. I believe this is one of the reasons we outscore them in the fourth. After logging all those heavy minutes all year, fatigue may have caught up with them. They just don't seem to be able to keep us with us down the stretch of games.

sungo99
05-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Yup. He is playing out of his mind right now and is definitely making it seem like he deserved the mvp this year.

However, he also seems to be exhibiting the signs of wear and fatigue that plague him every year in the postseason when it really counts. As this series wears on, I don't know if he has enough left in the tank. The same could be said for most of the Suns starters actually. I believe this is one of the reasons we outscore them in the fourth. After logging all those heavy minutes all year, fatigue may have caught up with them. They just don't seem to be able to keep us with us down the stretch of games.

You can't knock Nash for being worn out. Any mortal would be showing signs of fatigue at this point. He's involved in about 80% of their offensive possessions. It's one thing to play 40 minutes a game (like Jackson/Q) when all you do on offense is sit at the three point line. It's another thing to play 46 when you're the focal point of the offense and have to chase TP on D.