PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Basketball Question

angel_luv
11-21-2010, 08:15 PM
I just traded Wade and Brook Lopez for Dwight Howard and Beno Udrih. Did I make a good trade? Why or why not? Just curious in your input.

kamikazi_player
11-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Not a good trade, I would rather have Wade and Brooks. Brooks produces slightly lower than Dwight but adding wade makes it lopsided. Beno is just a filler that wouldn't help much with the balance of this trade. I'd say you got ripped off.

Darrin
11-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Not a good trade, I would rather have Wade and Brooks. Brooks produces slightly lower than Dwight but adding wade makes it lopsided. Beno is just a filler that wouldn't help much with the balance of this trade. I'd say you got ripped off.

Wade is injured. It depends on if he can stay on the floor. Right now I have Jeff Green, Kevin Durant, and Brandon Roy on my team. Let's just say I'm losing.

angel_luv
11-24-2010, 11:42 AM
I am not liking the ESPN undroppable player list. I don't know if that feature is exclusive o the league my husband set up, but it has really hurt me. Wade is undroppable, which is why I was glad to trade him for Howard. Roy is undroppable as well as several other players on my time- all of whom are out and so not anybody that I could easily trade away.

I have yet to have a week with a completely healthy team. One week, I had three players out!

sribb43
11-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Wow this is bad, even worse now that Beno has been moved to the bench

stretch
11-24-2010, 12:27 PM
what a fucking dumbass trade

i hope this is a joke

Cry Havoc
11-24-2010, 12:41 PM
I just traded Wade and Brook Lopez for Dwight Howard and Beno Udrih. Did I make a good trade? Why or why not? Just curious in your input.

How many teams are in your league? If Beno doesn't produce you might be able to drop him for a quality player on waivers/free agency.

TheMACHINE
11-24-2010, 02:07 PM
lol beno...might as well have gotten Luther Head