PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Ariza helps Hornets go 11-1 in ugly win over Kings.

Pelicans78
11-21-2010, 08:37 PM
16 points on 5-9 shooting, 7 boards, 2 steals

Strong night from him.

21_Blessings
11-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Ariza completes them. Good going, Morey.

Pelicans78
11-21-2010, 08:41 PM

We need a dynamic scorer on the perimeter and a big man off the bench to give us some length.

Still think we're better than the Spurs. Duncan is a shell of himself and I would take Ariza/Marco/CP3 over Dick/Manu/Parker, plus our bench with Jack will prove to be better.

Lakers2009champs
11-21-2010, 08:42 PM
Hornets defense is legit but still missing a piece or 2.

DPG21920
11-21-2010, 08:42 PM
Of course. I trade Ariza cause he constantly shoots 30% to the guy I'm playing this week and he shoots 50%+ while Shaq shoots 25% and I lose.

j.dizzle
11-21-2010, 08:44 PM
Son what do you expect, when Kobe takes players under his wing he turns them into clutch & confident players after they play with him hahaha..in 2008 it was Ariza. In 2009 it was Ron Ron. In 2010 its Barnes.

redzero
11-21-2010, 08:44 PM
When Trevor Ariza is the most efficient scorer, you know that it was an ugly game.

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Son what do you expect, when Kobe takes players under his wing he turns them into clutch & confident players after they play with him hahaha..in 2008 it was Ariza. In 2009 it was Ron Ron. In 2010 its Barnes.

son just like Mbenga! we are forever grateful for the championship experience that stud has. Mbenga arguably has the purest jump shot in the entire NBA.

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 08:46 PM
sons look at the bigger picture ... I know Laker and Spurs fans can see it, but Mav fans won't ... good teams aren't going to drop 100 points every night and look outstanding, but they WILL find a way to win regardless. The Bees were sloppy tonight no doubt, but they have enough pieces to find a way to win.

BlackSwordsMan
11-21-2010, 08:48 PM
sons all that matters is the W next to your name

j.dizzle
11-21-2010, 08:48 PM
son just like Mbenga! we are forever grateful for the championship experience that stud has. Mbenga arguably has the purest jump shot in the entire NBA.
Son exactly, Mbenga looks like the second coming of Wilt out there. :toast

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 08:49 PM

Morey is overrated. Over reliance on stats like Hollinger ...

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 08:50 PM
sons look at the bigger picture ... I know Laker and Spurs fans can see it, but Mav fans won't ... good teams aren't going to drop 100 points every night and look outstanding, but they WILL find a way to win regardless. The Bees were sloppy tonight no doubt, but they have enough pieces to find a way to win.

2 questions for you BR ...?

Why no Thorton? And do you think Isiah is better than Paul?

BRHornet45
sons all that matters is the W next to your name

cosigned ... we have 3 more games left on this west coast road trip against the ClipShow, Blazers, and Jazz .... obviously both the Blazers and Jazz will be a tough challenge, but AT LEAST the Jazz game won't be a back to back like usual.

21_Blessings
Still think we're better than the Spurs. Duncan is a shell of himself and I would take Ariza/Marco/CP3 over Dick/Manu/Parker, plus our bench with Jack will prove to be better.

I completely agree with you.

Okafor is looking sorta spry. Not sure if he can't maintain that level though.

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 08:51 PM
cosigned ... we have 3 more games left on this west coast road trip against the ClipShow, Blazers, and Jazz .... obviously both the Blazers and Jazz will be a tough challenge, but AT LEAST the Jazz game won't be a back to back like usual.

Great point, so no excuses. Seriously Jazz get a lot of the tail end of back to backs due to the no Sunday rule at home ...

j.dizzle
11-21-2010, 08:52 PM
82 game season, who gives a shit what the game looks like if theres a W next to it. Thats why I hate fans that expect blowouts vs avg teams everytime. Sactown aint good but these still are professionals out there. The maloofs should move them though, that arena was damn near empty in the upper levels.

fevertrees
11-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Mbenga had a solid clutch 3 point play in the game....probably had more points in the second half than King Paul.

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 08:53 PM
I completely agree with you.

Okafor is looking sorta spry. Not sure if he can't maintain that level though.

Not sure I agree. Duncan could be playing possum they havent had very many big games and when they did he showed up vs. Utah. RJ is better than Bellinelli but Paul is better than Tony obviously ...

West is the best edge for either team Spurs have trouble matching up with him ...

j.dizzle
11-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Great point, so no excuses. Seriously Jazz get a lot of the tail end of back to backs due to the no Sunday rule at home ...
:lmao Gotta take the 5 wives & 18 kids to church.

21_Blessings
11-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Mbenga had a solid clutch 3 point play in the game....probably had more points in the second half than King Paul.

Championship experience.

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 08:55 PM
and yes the W matters most that is why I laugh at Hollinger ... who will proably move the Hornets down because it was close win against a scrub team ...

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 08:57 PM
2 questions for you BR ...?

Why no Thorton? And do you think Isiah is better than Paul?

son Thornton has had a minor injury for a couple of weeks and that is the main reason why he hasn't played as much. However I do believe that he is still in Monty's doghouse due to his lack of defense. Thornton is without a doubt one of the best scorers in the NBA coming off the bench. He can come into a game and drop 6-10 points in no time, but Monty is stressing defense and Thornton has apparently been having trouble fitting in. Personally I hope that he can improve on the defensive end simply because of his quick scoring, but I'm not really that confident that he will and if that's the case then he will be traded by the deadline.

son its still too early to tell if Paul is better than Isiah. You're talking about comparing someone who is only in their 6th season to someone who had a brilliant 13 year career. Of course I am a little biased with Paul, but I think that if he can stay healthy and play at least 12 seasons then he will go down in history as one of the top 2 or 3 best point guards ever, if not the best. I only hope that he plays his entire career here in New Orleans so that his legacy isn't tarnished like some other clown (Lebron S. Pippen)

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 09:00 PM
son Thornton has had a minor injury for a couple of weeks and that is the main reason why he hasn't played as much. However I do believe that he is still in Monty's doghouse due to his lack of defense. Thornton is without a doubt one of the best scorers in the NBA coming off the bench. He can come into a game and drop 6-10 points in no time, but Monty is stressing defense and Thornton has apparently been having trouble fitting in. Personally I hope that he can improve on the defensive end simply because of his quick scoring, but I'm not really that confident that he will and if that's the case then he will be traded by the deadline.

son its still too early to tell if Paul is better than Isiah. You're talking about comparing someone who is only in their 6th season to someone who had a brilliant 13 year career. Of course I am a little biased with Paul, but I think that if he can stay healthy and play at least 12 seasons then he will go down in history as one of the top 2 or 3 best point guards ever, if not the best. I only hope that he plays his entire career here in New Orleans so that his legacy isn't tarnished like some other clown (Lebron S. Pippen)

Fair post, but I just meant at this point his career ...

I think Paul is the better:

pure passer
rebounder
theif

Neither are great defenders

Isiah:

Shooter (open jumpers)
clutch scorer (subjective obviously)
Scorer (creating shots for himself)

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 09:00 PM

son I never make excuses with the Jazz other than the FACT that most of their home games are against teams coming off of playing teams like the Lakers the night before.

The Jazz have ALWAYS given the Hornets problems way long before Paul or Williams were even in the NBA. My main beef is that people speak out of ignorance. They look at the W/L column between the Jazz and Hornets and just assume that Williams dominated Paul and that is so far from the truth. Go look at their individual stats when playing one another and Paul has a slight edge. The Jazz have always had solid teams and the Hornets have not. However the 07-08 season AND this season there will be absolutely no excuses because both teams are looking damn good.

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Fair post, but I just meant at this point his career ...

I think Paul is the better:

pure passer
rebounder
theif

Neither are great defenders

Isiah:

Shooter (open jumpers)
clutch scorer (subjective obviously)
Scorer (creating shots for himself)

at this point then yes. Paul is a far more accurate shooter at every spot on the floor and a better passer.

lefty
11-21-2010, 09:04 PM
SAC players looked stoned during the last minute.

WTF

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 09:05 PM
son I never make excuses with the Jazz other than the FACT that most of their home games are against teams coming off of playing teams like the Lakers the night before.

The Jazz have ALWAYS given the Hornets problems way long before Paul or Williams were even in the NBA. My main beef is that people speak out of ignorance. They look at the W/L column between the Jazz and Hornets and just assume that Williams dominated Paul and that is so far from the truth. Go look at their individual stats when playing one another and Paul has a slight edge. The Jazz have always had solid teams and the Hornets have not. However the 07-08 season AND this season there will be absolutely no excuses because both teams are looking damn good.

I cant say I have seen all the matchups but 3 seasons ago I saw two and Dwill had the edge ... Im not a huge stat guy but Dwill won and seemed to dominate the game if not the stat sheet. NO's start has opened my eyes but I still give Dwill a slight edge especially cuz Paul's scoring seems off ...

Does he look 100% to you, BR?

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I cant say I have seen all the matchups but 3 seasons ago I saw two and Dwill had the edge ... Im not a huge stat guy but Dwill won and seemed to dominate the game if not the stat sheet. NO's start has opened my eyes but I still give Dwill a slight edge especially cuz Paul's scoring seems off ...

son no doubt Paul is 100% ... his scoring isn't as high simply because we have so many scoring weapons this season. People can say what they want and hate on him all they want, but he is one of the most unselfish players in the NBA. Paul's #1 concern each and every game is to get everyone else's scoring going. He usually doesn't score too much in the first half because he wants to get everyone going. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if he wanted to he could drop 25-30 points per game every night, but then he would just be another "Gilbert Arenas" on a shitty team.

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 09:13 PM
son no doubt Paul is 100% ... his scoring isn't as high simply because we have so many scoring weapons this season. People can say what they want and hate on him all they want, but he is one of the most unselfish players in the NBA. Paul's #1 concern each and every game is to get everyone else's scoring going. He usually doesn't score too much in the first half because he wants to get everyone going. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if he wanted to he could drop 25-30 points per game every night, but then he would just be another "Gilbert Arenas" on a shitty team.

Well to me I remember 3 years ago when they need a Game winner vs the Celts he go in to lane and got it. You remember that game? And tonight they needed a score and he took an ugly shot late ...

Of course his role is to facilitate ...BUt I just think he looks a little less explosive ...

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 09:16 PM
And that is not a knock Kobe looks a lot less explosive than 3 seasons ago ...

Thiswas valid question ...no trolling ...

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Well to me I remember 3 years ago when they need a Game winner vs the Celts he go in to lane and got it. You remember that game? And tonight they needed a score and he took an ugly shot late ...

Of course his role is to facilitate ...BUt I just think he looks a little less explosive ...

son it was an ugly ass game tonight and against a bullshit team. King Paul has already delivered quite a few clutch moments early in this season when we "needed" a basket. for the best example, just go ahead and fast forward to the 1:50 mark .... I'm not worried about him at all

DoO699grLEE

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 09:20 PM
son it was an ugly ass game tonight and against a bullshit team. King Paul has already delivered quite a few clutch moments early in this season when we "needed" a basket. for the best example, just go ahead and fast forward to the 1:50 mark .... I'm not worried about him at all

DoO699grLEE

There were 2 moves that DID look like the Old Paul ..I watched most of that game. He did come up big ...I was just asking not saying I was sure. I'll reserve judgement until I see more games.

DPG21920
11-21-2010, 09:33 PM
We need a dynamic scorer on the perimeter and a big man off the bench to give us some length.

Is this a joke? You may think the hornets are better, but the reasons you gave are crazy.

Tim is a somewhat a shell of his former self, but he still destroys anything the hornets have upfront and he is still top 20.

Manu/Parker are clearly better than CP3/Bellineli and at best Ariza is a wash with RJ (although RJ has been playing much better than Ariza to start this year. )

The spurs bench is every bit as deep if not more so with guys who have been there.

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Is this a joke? You may think the hornets are better, but the reasons you gave are crazy.

Tim is a somewhat a shell of his former self, but he still destroys anything the hornets have upfront and he is still top 20.

Manu/Parker are clearly better than CP3/Bellineli and at best Ariza is a wash with RJ (although RJ has been playing much better than Ariza to start this year. )

The spurs bench is every bit as deep if not more so with guys who have been there.

son you can't be serious? ... you do realize that head to head David West OWNS Duncan. I always look forward to them playing the Spurs because I can rest assured that West will have a big game.

LOL at you truly believing that Manu/Parker are better than King Paul/Belinelli ... 3-5 years ago??? OF COURSE, no doubt about it ... but now days Manu/Parker are good, but that's about it .... and EVERYONE outside of San Antonio knows it. Paul absolutely OWNS Parker and at this point in their careers Belinelli and Manu are even.

Mugen
11-21-2010, 09:47 PM
son you can't be serious? ... you do realize that head to head David West OWNS Duncan. I always look forward to them playing the Spurs because I can rest assured that West will have a big game.

LOL at you truly believing that Manu/Parker are better than King Paul/Belinelli ... 3-5 years ago??? OF COURSE, no doubt about it ... but now days Manu/Parker are good, but that's about it .... and EVERYONE outside of San Antonio knows it. Paul absolutely OWNS Parker and at this point in their careers Belinelli and Manu are even.

lol Belinelli

DJ Mbenga
11-21-2010, 09:47 PM

son your words are too king. god bless

Ghazi
11-21-2010, 09:50 PM
still not sold on this scrub team

we all saw how CP3 and West performed in a playoff atmosphere 2 years ago... absolutely embarrassed by the Nuggets.

thats it, and thats all

DPG21920
11-21-2010, 09:50 PM

This is the most ridiculous thing I have read on this forum in a long, long time.

redzero
11-21-2010, 09:51 PM

we all saw how CP3 and West performed in a playoff atmosphere 2 years ago... absolutely embarrassed by the Nuggets.

thats it, and thats all

Out of curiosity, why do you post the same thing in every thread about the Hornets? You don't even bother mixing it up.

Ghazi
11-21-2010, 09:55 PM
BR Hornet has posted more this year than all of last year

lol frontrunner

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 09:55 PM
This is the most ridiculous thing I have read on this forum in a long, long time.

son and when the Hornets win over the Spurs yet again next Sunday in New Orleans I'm sure you'll be the VERY FIRST to post yet another bullshit excuse. I'm already predicting your post ...

"LOL Hornets fans excited about a November win"

son the truth is that the Hornets and Spurs are matched up pretty well this season, but your homerism won't allow you to admit it. You're still living in the 2005ish championship years thinking that Parker/Manu are the best back court in the NBA. what a foolish little girl you are.

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 10:00 PM
BR Hornet has posted more this year than all of last year

lol frontrunner

LOLZZZZ ... yep son I am such a front running HORNETS fan! funniest part is that I was here before you were!!! (by about 2 weeks lolz)

son I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I'll be damned if some bitch made, proud homosexual cuckold like yourself is going to call me out. I have been the only Hornets fan on this board to stick around (shout out to RedZero and FeverTrees) and I even predicted before the season that this team would win at least 55 games ... lol at me getting trolled by you just now

Ghazi
11-21-2010, 10:02 PM
lol sensitive coon

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 10:03 PM
lol sensitive coon

lol $250 hand job paying cab driver

frodo
11-21-2010, 10:15 PM
LOLZZZZ ... yep son I am such a front running HORNETS fan! funniest part is that I was here before you were!!! (by about 2 weeks lolz)

son I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I'll be damned if some bitch made, proud homosexual cuckold like yourself is going to call me out. I have been the only Hornets fan on this board to stick around (shout out to RedZero and FeverTrees) and I even predicted before the season that this team would win at least 55 games ... lol at me getting trolled by you just now

there was really a long blank period last year during which you made no appearances here as though you were dead... and you suddenly reappeared earlier this season. no one would shed a tear for your demise, though your trolling talents would be missed pretty much.

21_Blessings
11-21-2010, 10:16 PM
frodo, Lord of the Ring. Get it? Ha Ha Hah hahaha hahha ahaha

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 10:23 PM
there was really a long blank period last year during which you made no appearances here as though you were dead... and you suddenly reappeared earlier this season. no one would shed a tear for your demise, though your trolling talents would be missed pretty much.

lmao ... 70 post?

son I have been here through good and bad. go check my post count, I dare you

Pelicans78
11-21-2010, 10:26 PM

I don't think CP3 is 100%. He doesn't seem to have the elevation on his jumpshot like he did last season before his knee injury. He front irons most of his jumpshot off the dribble. He's really only hitting his set shots right now.

Compared to Isiah, CP3 is the better pure PG, but Isiah was the better scorer who could take over offensively.

Pelicans78
11-21-2010, 10:28 PM

thats it, and thats all

It doesn't matter what the Hornets do in the playoffs. They will still surpass your embarassing 45 win prediction. You really have nothing to say after that.

Killakobe81
11-21-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't think CP3 is 100%. He doesn't seem to have the elevation on his jumpshot like he did last season before his knee injury. He front irons most of his jumpshot off the dribble. He's really only hitting his set shots right now.

Compared to Isiah, CP3 is the better pure PG, but Isiah was the better scorer who could take over offensively.

That is what I was trying to ask BR ...he still is great no doubt even at 90% ... just he doesnt look like MVP caliber Cp3 ....

frodo
11-21-2010, 10:55 PM
break the streak, and cede the lead.

mystargtr34
11-21-2010, 11:20 PM

:lol

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 11:22 PM
:lol

son just curious ... if the Hornets win over the Spurs again this coming Sunday, what will be your excuse then? ... wait let me go ahead and predict it -

"lol its only November"

BlackSwordsMan
11-21-2010, 11:23 PM
what will your excuse be?

BRHornet45
11-21-2010, 11:26 PM
what will your excuse be?

son my excuse will be ... "two of the best teams in the NBA fighting it out. the Spurs won the battle tonight"

BlackSwordsMan
11-21-2010, 11:28 PM
god bless you

mystargtr34
11-21-2010, 11:35 PM
son just curious ... if the Hornets win over the Spurs again this coming Sunday, what will be your excuse then? ... wait let me go ahead and predict it -

"lol its only November"

Son just sit down and relax. Im not saying Spurs > Hornets. I just couldnt contain my laughter when someone stated that Ariza + Bellinelli + CP3 > Parker + Manu + RJ. The difference between Manu and Bellinelli >>> the difference between Paul and Parker. Ariza and RJ can be a wash to even it up a little for you... even though RJ (54% FG) has been better than Trevor "Mini-Kobe" Ariza (shooting 36% from the field) this season.

Overall... right now the Hornets have to be considered slightly better because they outplayed the Spurs in SA earlier this season. However alot can change throughout the course of a season... Spurs would have integrated a defensive 7 footer in Splitter (something they severely lack)... and the Hornets are better off the bench with Jarret Jack. If they had a series starting today... i would say it goes 7 games with the home team winning game 7.

Red Hawk #21
11-21-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm usually a big Hornets hater but even I have to admit they're pretty fucking legit. I'm happy for Okafor, Paul is making him relelvant. He'd pretty much been written off for a while now.

Pelicans78
11-21-2010, 11:38 PM
Son just sit down and relax. Im not saying Spurs > Hornets. I just couldnt contain my laughter when someone stated that Ariza + Bellinelli + CP3 > Parker + Manu + RJ. The difference between Manu and Bellinelli >>> the difference between Paul and Parker. Ariza and RJ can be a wash to even it up a little for you... even though RJ (54% FG) has been better than Trevor "Mini-Kobe" Ariza (shooting 36% from the field) this season.

Overall... right now the Spurs have to be considered slightly better because they outplayed the Spurs in SA earlier this season. However alot can change throughout the course of a season... Spurs would have integrated a defensive 7 footer in Splitter (something they severely lack)... and the Hornets are better off the bench with Jarret Jack. If they had a series starting today... i would say it goes 7 games with the home team winning game 7.

Belinelli is very underrated as a player. Great 3-point shooter, good ball-handler/passer, and good defender. He's playing really well. He's no Manu.

Still, there is a big difference between CP3 and Parker. That's why the Hornets won that first game. He crushed Parker, especially in the 3rd quarter.

Ariza and Jefferson will negate each other. Ariza can guard him and obviously Ariza won't do much offensively against Jefferson.

In the end, CP>>>>PArker is > than Manu>>>Marco.

DPG21920
11-21-2010, 11:40 PM
That is so stupid. The difference between Parker and CP3 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

smaller than the difference in Manu and Belinelli.

Hornet fan is disgustingly overrating their guys.

Pelicans78
11-21-2010, 11:44 PM
That is so stupid. The difference between Parker and CP3 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

smaller than the difference in Manu and Belinelli.

Hornet fan is disgustingly overrating their guys.

Marco is the next Manu. Belinelli sounds like Ginobili too. It's really amazing.

Anyway, Parker is an average PG playing against CP3. Its really simple.

mystargtr34
11-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Belinelli is very underrated as a player. Great 3-point shooter, good ball-handler/passer, and good defender. He's playing really well. He's no Manu.

Still, there is a big difference between CP3 and Parker. That's why the Hornets won that first game. He crushed Parker, especially in the 3rd quarter.

Ariza and Jefferson will negate each other. Ariza can guard him and obviously Ariza won't do much offensively against Jefferson.

In the end, CP>>>>PArker is > than Manu>>>Marco.

Well... thats the end of our discussions. Enjoy the season. :toast

DPG21920
11-21-2010, 11:46 PM
You are disgusting.

Trill Clinton
11-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Parker is an average PG playing against CP3.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/MABOcho/bitch-please-o.gif

BlackSwordsMan
11-21-2010, 11:50 PM
http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/MABOcho/bitch-please-o.gif

nice av

DPG21920
11-21-2010, 11:52 PM
Emperor TP (champion, finals MVP), King James (Finals appearance, no titles, league MVP), Prince Paul (cobwebs everywhere)

TheSpurglar
11-21-2010, 11:52 PM
Didn't Belinelli score 3 points in 20 mins in that game? He's averaging about 13 now, I believe, with King Paul distributing the rock. He scored 12 in this latest game. Pretty much par for the course.

Hornets have a really good team, as do the Spurs, but to say that the rift between Paul and Parker as players is greater than the rift between Manu and Belinelli is blatant homerism.

Venti Quattro
11-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Ugly game but same result for the Hornets. Congrats BRHornet45

DPG21920
11-21-2010, 11:54 PM
If Kobe would have shot 16%, thats right, I said 16% FG against the Kings, BR would be having a field day.

Even an absolute scrub from the And1 tour could shoot 16%.

Pelicans78
11-21-2010, 11:57 PM
Marco is still adjusting on a new team. Plus, he basically takes a backseat to West and CP3 in the offense so he takes whatever he gets. He's slowly breaking out.

Pelicans78
11-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Plus, Marco is shooting 48% from the field, 44% from 3-point land, 86% from the FT line, and he's only 24 years old. This guy is the next Manu. Only a matter of time.

BRHornet45
11-22-2010, 12:04 AM
how can anyone hate on Rocky?
hpHO7jkmtfc

BRHornet45
11-22-2010, 12:04 AM
sons and to think we got Belinelli for Julian fucking Wright lol

TheSpurglar
11-22-2010, 12:41 AM
This guy is the next Manu.

Minus the athleticism? Then i agree.

I mean... he's good. But...

http://www.blog.peacemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/EdLover-CMonSon-Ep16.jpg

BRHornet45
11-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Minus the athleticism? Then i agree.

I mean... he's good. But...

http://www.blog.peacemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/EdLover-CMonSon-Ep16.jpg

lol at these Spurs fans obsessing over that balding fuck

TheSpurglar
11-22-2010, 12:56 AM
lol at the sudden vitriol.

BoricuaCJA
11-22-2010, 01:38 AM
Plus, Marco is shooting 48% from the field, 44% from 3-point land, 86% from the FT line, and he's only 24 years old. This guy is the next Manu. Only a matter of time.
Ok, you can say that but that time, is not this year. He still got a lot to learn and Manu >>> Marco, CP4 > Parker.

BRHornet45
11-22-2010, 01:39 AM
All hail king paul!!!!

Pelicans78
11-22-2010, 01:40 AM
Ok, you can say that but that time, is not this year. He still got a lot to learn and Manu >>> Marco, CP4 > Parker.

Mbenga > Duncan

Not even close.

TheManFromAcme
11-22-2010, 08:16 AM

That's almost fools gold. Tony,Tim and Manu are proven. Ariza/Marco/CP3 is a nice trio but my $$ is with the Spurs big three at least for right now. Those guys have been there, old or not.

Lets gauge and compare these trios around late Jan or early Feb. :toast

Brazil
11-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Belinelli and Manu are even.

Funniest thing I read in a while... :lol Belinelli and Manu are even :lol

z0sa
11-22-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm going to enjoy NO's inevitable playoff failure.

Giuseppe
11-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Like I enjoy The Skunker, Z?

z0sa
11-22-2010, 09:01 AM
:lol Not really. the reality = Chris Paul is a punk, and that team is fool's gold. I sincerely hope the Hornets and Spurs meet in the playoffs.