PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fitzgerald

ducks
11-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Arizona Cardinals
Wideout Larry Fitzgerald(notes) has quietly strung together three straight solid weeks, but as the Cardinals continue to slide, there will be more talk about his unhappiness. He made no secret of his admiration for former coach Todd Haley heading into this week’s loss to the Chiefs. It has been known for a while that he’s not happy with the quarterback situation in Arizona. His contract is up after 2011 and he can’t be stuck with a franchise tag. So make no mistake, the Cardinals are playing to retain their best player, too.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApzTyXKUm6RJRWgaijTEcEdDubYF?slug=cr-winnersandlosers112110

ducks
11-21-2010, 11:29 PM
could you imagine in with the chargers

Pistons < Spurs
11-21-2010, 11:36 PM
http://blog.ericbowersphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kc_chiefs_logo.jpg

JMarkJohns
11-21-2010, 11:38 PM
They should shop him for a first or two this offseason. You don't think New England wouldn't want him for a 1st and 2nd? Cardinals suck and have no realistic QB plan to salvage, let alone save the on-field relationship with Fitzgerald. He wants to win and be a part of the game. He's gonna get his head taken off with Anderson launching unguided missiles at him. I'm Fitz, I don't make any attempt that requires me to stretch, because the catch won't be worth the consequence if he's beheaded or speared.

Trade him and any other worth while vet (like Wilson/Dockett) and just rebuild with picks and FA.

ducks
11-22-2010, 12:22 AM
cassel is not that great

I see larry going to where he knows they have a chance to win it all with him

Nathan Explosion
11-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Fitzgerald on the Pats would be downright sick. He's a team guy who always tries and should fit in well with the Pats. He's the best WR in football and with Brady throwing him the ball he'd be damn near unstoppable.

san antonio spurs
11-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Fitzgerald on the Pats would be downright sick. He's a team guy who always tries and should fit in well with the Pats. He's the best WR in football and with Brady throwing him the ball he'd be damn near unstoppable.
The Pats will get a WR through the draft. What the Cardinals would want (picks wise) would hurt other needs the pats have to fill.

pawe
11-22-2010, 11:10 AM
Cards are targeting Kolb, problem is he is cheap so the eagles can afford to keep him as backup. If the cardinals continue to tank the season, they may get either Mallet or Luck.
Fitz waived his no trade clause so he can be an asset. As good as fitz is, it wont matter if the ball is overthrown 5 feet away from him. I say trade him now than let him leave and the cards get nothing.
He will be the perfect replacement for Moss, he can free up welker.
Im so sad...

monosylab1k
11-22-2010, 11:13 AM
cassel is not that great

I see larry going to where he knows they have a chance to win it all with him

In other words, anywhere but San Diego.

monosylab1k
11-22-2010, 11:14 AM
The Pats will get a WR through the draft. What the Cardinals would want (picks wise) would hurt other needs the pats have to fill.

That's assuming Bill doesn't trade out of 90% of his picks like he does every year.

monosylab1k
11-22-2010, 11:15 AM
I'd do Fitzgerald for the OAK first rounder, plus throw in a 4th or 5th rounder. 1st and a 2nd is too much tho.

The Gemini Method
11-22-2010, 12:50 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see him in NE or even Pittsburgh because of his ties in that area and his character being what they desire. However, his time in a Cardinals' uni will probably be in its twilight

JMarkJohns
11-22-2010, 02:43 PM
I'd do Fitzgerald for the OAK first rounder, plus throw in a 4th or 5th rounder. 1st and a 2nd is too much tho.

I would do the Oak 1st and the better of the Pats two 3rds.

JoeTait75
11-22-2010, 02:48 PM
I'd do Cleveland's 1st and 3rd. The way things are going this year that would be a great package for Arizona. The Browns are a big-time WR and some RB depth from being pretty damned good offensively and Fitz's attitude and character would fit in perfectly here.

lefty
11-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Fitz is one of my favorite players

I would be geeked if NE got him