PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to see here...

Gutter92
11-21-2010, 11:38 PM
Pau Gasol with the 28 point night without a shot(free throw or field goal) missed.

MVP this year tbh.

LkrFan
11-21-2010, 11:41 PM
He had 1 turnover though. Ship his ass out! :lol

Venti Quattro
11-21-2010, 11:45 PM
MVPau

HarlemHeat37
11-22-2010, 12:09 AM
He's amazing..he won't win MVP due to sharing votes with Kobe, so he won't get the usual hype you get when you're the best player on the best team..

I joked last year about "MVPau" and all, but he's clearly the best player on the Lakers right now..

Nahtanoj
11-22-2010, 12:11 AM
He's amazing..he won't win MVP due to sharing votes with Kobe, so he won't get the usual hype you get when you're the best player on the best team..

I joked last year about "MVPau" and all, but he's clearly the best player on the Lakers right now..

lolk..

Quit Hatin'
11-22-2010, 12:11 AM

lol rudy gay
lol haslem
lol making excuses
lol heat

Giuseppe
11-22-2010, 12:13 AM

Was that before or after you called him Gasoft?

tee, hee.

Red Hawk #21
11-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Pau is arguably the best bigman in the league imho.

Gutter92
11-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Look at the pathetic Spur pulling for a Laker to win MVP...lol. Just so Kobe doesnt further cement his legacy over bitch ass Duncan. Nice numbers Duncan...lol

lol pathetic Kobe fan (not Laker fan, dont wanna confuse you here brah) bringing Kobe into a conversation that didn't need to include him...look, it's alright...

Shaq passed the torch to Kobe, and now Kobe is unwillingly passing it to Pau..

sum1's in a pissy mood cause his turban was stolen :rollin

HarlemHeat37
11-22-2010, 12:35 AM
You would think that they would accept the compliment we are giving to one of their players..

When people tell me that they think Manu should have won the Finals MVP over Tim in 2005, I think back and remember Manu's great performance in those Finals, I don't dismiss it and get angry because Duncan is the face of the franchise..

HarlemHeat37
11-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Gutter..if the Lakers make the Finals, do you think their fans would rather:

- Kobe average 35 PPG on 50+% shooting, amazing series..Lakers lose the series, but Kobe wins Finals MVP, becoming only the 2nd player to win Finals MVP on the losing team..

or

- Gasol has a monster series, wins Finals MVP, Kobe struggles, but Lakers win the title..

Gutter92
11-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Gutter..if the Lakers make the Finals, do you think their fans would rather:

- Kobe average 35 PPG on 50+% shooting, amazing series..Lakers lose the series, but Kobe wins Finals MVP, becoming only the 2nd player to win Finals MVP on the losing team..

or

- Gasol has a monster series, wins Finals MVP, Kobe struggles, but Lakers win the title..

honestly, and I've made this distinction on many different realgm accounts that were banned for speaking the truth: there are many people who are actually Kobe fans, not Laker fans...it is easy to see, you just gotta bait it out of them, and tbh, the Kobe fans aren't very smart and take the bait...

some Laker fans are cool, the ones I know irl would rather their team win no matter how Kobe plays...

the ones here, however..they'd love Kobe to drop 35 a night on career high shooting and lose, rather than him choking and Gasol winning MVP but winning...sad truth

Spurs fans would rather Matt Bonner win finals MVP and win than Duncan drop 40 a night and lose...

Gutter92
11-22-2010, 12:41 AM
I should elaborate on what I mean...there are 2 different types of Laker fan..."Kobe first" and "Team first" fans...

I honestly cant think of another team that has this issue, and make no mistake, its not a good thing for a fanbase to want the success of one player rather than the team.

LkrFan
11-22-2010, 12:51 AM
Look at the pathetic Spur pulling for a Laker to win MVP...lol. Just so Kobe doesnt further cement his legacy over bitch ass Duncan. Nice numbers Duncan...lol
:lmao

Jelloisjigglin
11-22-2010, 12:53 AM
Pau Gasol with the 28 point night without a shot(free throw or field goal) missed.

MVP this year tbh.

Great performance. Great team.

:lobt2:

Killakobe81
11-22-2010, 12:54 AM
Pau is the MVP of the Lakers this year so far ...

Doesnt mean he is better but his impact has been more significant especially in our wins ... Kobe has kept uis close in our losses despite streaky shooting ...

Pau for Lakers MVP? sure, why not?

The Gemini Method
11-22-2010, 12:56 AM
I'd go with option B. As long as I get to be hammered from the final buzzer until parade day, I'm going with the Lakers being victorious and Pau winning the Finals MVP would be a crowning achievement for the Spaniard and it would also finally catch us up to the hated Celticks. I mean, Kobe will always be one of the greatest to ever throw on the PnG, but it is the titles that matter through the years.

Killakobe81
11-22-2010, 12:57 AM
honestly, and I've made this distinction on many different realgm accounts that were banned for speaking the truth: there are many people who are actually Kobe fans, not Laker fans...it is easy to see, you just gotta bait it out of them, and tbh, the Kobe fans aren't very smart and take the bait...

some Laker fans are cool, the ones I know irl would rather their team win no matter how Kobe plays...

the ones here, however..they'd love Kobe to drop 35 a night on career high shooting and lose, rather than him choking and Gasol winning MVP but winning...sad truth

Spurs fans would rather Matt Bonner win finals MVP and win than Duncan drop 40 a night and lose...

Any person, who would rather see Kobe shine over a Lakers win is NOT a Laker fan by my definition ...period. Kobe is my current favorite Laker, but he is aplayer. Players come and go ...the great ones are rare but not above all.

LkrFan
11-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Hey I had no problem with Cap passing the torch to Magic as the best Laker, so when Pau gets that torch from Kobe it's all good. Thing is, Kobe ain't healthy right now so it's hard for me to imagine Pau being the best Laker.

BlairForceDejuan
11-22-2010, 01:00 AM

lol disrespecting teammates on camera

LkrFan
11-22-2010, 01:02 AM
lol disrespecting teammates on camera
LMAO disrespecting teammates in bed. :lmao

phyzik
11-22-2010, 01:07 AM

http://images.psu.com/index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fpixelatedgeek.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F07%2FEmperorPalpatine.j pg

The hate is strong with this one.

How much does your anus burn?

From a scale of 1-10 with your hate posts the past few weeks, I'd say its at a 15.

This might help....

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/pics/products/2460/0/Anacal_Rectal_Ointment_30g.jpg

Keep enjoying the anal penetration the Spurs are giving to the NBA.

TD 21
11-22-2010, 01:15 AM

At this writing, I'd go with Paul over Gasol for MVP. But you're right, Gasol not only can't win the MVP, I'm not sure he can finish ahead of Bryant, because the league is full of Bryant ass kissers.

Right now, the five best players (and should be all-NBA first team) are James, Wade, Paul, Howard and Gasol.

Killakobe81
11-22-2010, 01:20 AM
At this writing, I'd go with Paul over Gasol for MVP. But you're right, Gasol not only can't win the MVP, I'm not sure he can finish ahead of Bryant, because the league is full of Bryant ass kissers.

Right now, the five best players (and should be all-NBA first team) are James, Wade, Paul, Howard and Gasol.

Pau is having a better year than Paul but Paul has the better record so I can dig that ...

But you guys going way to far with the Pau love. he is a great player but it's like yourDuncan love has transferred itself to Pau ...which is funny as hell to me ...

I wonder what yall was saying about Pau when he was getting swept out of the playoffs?

Giuseppe
11-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Gasoft indeed.

tee, hee.

j.dizzle
11-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Sons, the triangle is basically made for a big like Pau. He's basically a 7 foot guard the way he moves & passes..Same with Odom. 2 perfect games in a row, Barnes last game & Pau today.

Gutter92
11-22-2010, 01:35 AM
I wonder what yall was saying about Pau when he was getting swept out of the playoffs?

Same thing we were saying when Kobe was airballing 4 shots in the playoffs

"Damn, when will Phil Jackson arrive and take this sonofabitch somewhere..."

TD 21
11-22-2010, 01:41 AM
Pau is having a better year than Paul but Paul has the better record so I can dig that ...

But you guys going way to far with the Pau love. he is a great player but it's like yourDuncan love has transferred itself to Pau ...which is funny as hell to me ...

So let me get this straight: I'm "hating" on Gasol when I don't slobber over him, like the vast majority do, then when I say "at this writing, he's a top five player", I "love" him?

You Bryant fans are the most pathetic fans I've ever seen. It was all fine and dandy to build Gasol up ad nauseam when you thought there was no threat of him ever becoming as good as, let alone better than Bryant, but the second he became better than him, now you clowns downplay and take shots at him. Unbelievable.

I'll say this about Bryant. So long as the Spurs don't wear Ginobili out before getting to the Lakers, I see that as a relatively even match-up at this point (slight edge to Bryant).

eisfeld
11-22-2010, 01:50 AM
The Lakers system is perfect for Gasol - and honestly, he's officially not the number 1 option and I think this helps a lot. He is playing amazing ball and if he keeps this up - he should be among the top 3 in mvp talks.

It's funny how everyone changed their opinion on Gasol from Gasoft to MVPau.

Killakobe81
11-22-2010, 02:08 AM
The Lakers system is perfect for Gasol - and honestly, he's officially not the number 1 option and I think this helps a lot. He is playing amazing ball and if he keeps this up - he should be among the top 3 in mvp talks.

It's funny how everyone changed their opinion on Gasol from Gasoft to MVPau.

Even your Spur fans can see it. Many can say Kobe needed phil or evebn Fish but Kobe won titles with two entirely different big men. Shaq got another with wade Pau couldnt win a playoff game before Kobe ...those are the facts. It doesnt detract anything from Kobe, Pau or Shaq.

Killakobe81
11-22-2010, 02:09 AM
So let me get this straight: I'm "hating" on Gasol when I don't slobber over him, like the vast majority do, then when I say "at this writing, he's a top five player", I "love" him?

You Bryant fans are the most pathetic fans I've ever seen. It was all fine and dandy to build Gasol up ad nauseam when you thought there was no threat of him ever becoming as good as, let alone better than Bryant, but the second he became better than him, now you clowns downplay and take shots at him. Unbelievable.

I'll say this about Bryant. So long as the Spurs don't wear Ginobili out before getting to the Lakers, I see that as a relatively even match-up at this point (slight edge to Bryant).

Where I say ANY of that?

Killakobe81
11-22-2010, 02:12 AM
Same thing we were saying when Kobe was airballing 4 shots in the playoffs

"Damn, when will Phil Jackson arrive and take this sonofabitch somewhere..."

You said that his rookie year? You clairvoyant, mothersucker you! :toast :lmao

Gutter92
11-22-2010, 02:25 AM
You said that his rookie year? You clairvoyant, mothersucker you! :toast :lmao

yep

we were all praying Shaq would come and drag him, kicking and screaming, a championship

woe and behold, he did, and not once, but thrice

Baseline
11-22-2010, 03:24 AM
I should elaborate on what I mean...there are 2 different types of Laker fan..."Kobe first" and "Team first" fans...

Actually the two types of Laker fans are these... SuperDouche and MegaDouche

Baseline
11-22-2010, 03:26 AM

Totally agree with all these points. How does a team beat the Celtics in aGame 7 when Bryant shoots 6-24 ? Pau Gasol, that's how.

Giuseppe
11-22-2010, 03:27 AM
Totally agree with all these points. How does a team beat the Celtics in aGame 7 when Bryant shoots 6-24 ?

Bynum puts Perkins in the hospital a couple minutes into Game 6.

tee, hee.

Roddy Beaubois
11-22-2010, 03:37 AM
yep

we were all praying Shaq would come and drag him, kicking and screaming, a championship

Look at this guy. Coming in out of nowhere and trying to establish some kind of rep here in the forum.

If this don't beat it all.

Brazil
11-22-2010, 07:07 AM
MVP no, but best bigman in the league, yes

Giuseppe
11-22-2010, 07:44 AM
yep

Though Daddy failed to ring until he got with Bryant.

TheManFromAcme
11-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Pau is the MVP of the Lakers this year so far ...

Doesnt mean he is better but his impact has been more significant especially in our wins ... Kobe has kept us close in our losses despite streaky shooting ...

Pau for Lakers MVP? sure, why not?

This :tu

Venti Quattro
11-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Doesn't really matter who's the MVP. You still can't beat LA

Medvedenko
11-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Doesn't really matter who's the MVP. You still can't beat LA

Precisely.

eisfeld
11-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Even your Spur fans can see it. Many can say Kobe needed phil or evebn Fish but Kobe won titles with two entirely different big men. Shaq got another with wade Pau couldnt win a playoff game before Kobe ...those are the facts. It doesnt detract anything from Kobe, Pau or Shaq.

100% true... don't let you bother by those comments. Most of them are just reactions to the Kobe nuthuggers and Trolls out there. Kobe needed Shaq - but on the other hand Shaq would not have won a title without Kobe. People tend to forget that it's a team which wins titles not single players.