PDA

View Full Version : hey advise needed...plz no trolls

spursfan1000
11-22-2010, 01:20 PM
well here is the story my name is mario. I had a bestfriend named destiny that i have lost. I met here in the 8th grade,right now i am in 10th grade. in the summer before this year me and her got really close to eachother, to the point where i was closer to her then actual people in my family. we used to stay on the phone all night, just talking and joking all night. now when 10th grade started i felt like i was in love with her, but she wanted no more then friends I have her for a class, where i sit right behind her.. well anyway me and her have had lots of problems this year throughout the year, but this past month has really droven us apart because of me. well it all started when she got a boyfriend at the begining of october, and a month later her and him are already planning on getting married and moving away when she graduates in 2 years. but that isnt even the problem. One night i decided to text her boyfriend that i do not know (she gave me number, but told me to never text him) he got all mad because he thought me and des were having a relationship romantically but that wasnt the case at all, he then told her parents that i was texting him and they got mad and now they dont want me to talk to destiny anymore, which really sucks. A couple days later i then found out that destinys older brother tried to rape my sister back in highschool ten years ago, I then got furious and told destinys brother off. After that now her whole family dosent want me to talk to her anymore, and if they find out that she is talking to me she gets punished and she already has. her family not wanting us to talk has really caused a lot of problems between us lately, we cant even talk in front of people at school because some of her family goes there too. recently all the drama got to me and i called destiny a hoe and a piece of trash that may have just pushed her over the limint where SHE dosent even want to talk to me anymore. last night (5 days after i called her a hoe) i texted her telling her how much I miss her and that I want to talk to her but she didnt reply to any of the 5 texts that i sent her. I feel like I have lost the most important person to me, theres not a day where i dont think about her I dont know what to do without making things worse, she still means a lot to me and shes done a lot for me. any help would be appreciated. OH YEAH GO SPURS GO

thispego
11-22-2010, 01:28 PM
well here is the story my name is mario. I had a bestfriend named destiny that i have lost. I met here in the 8th grade,right now i am in 10th grade. in the summer before this year me and her got really close to eachother, to the point where i was closer to her then actual people in my family. we used to stay on the phone all night, just talking and joking all night. now when 10th grade started i felt like i was in love with her, but she wanted no more then friends I have her for a class, where i sit right behind her.. well anyway me and her have had lots of problems this year throughout the year, but this past month has really droven us apart because of me. well it all started when she got a boyfriend at the begining of october, and a month later her and him are already planning on getting married and moving away when she graduates in 2 years. but that isnt even the problem. One night i decided to text her boyfriend that i do not know (she gave me number, but told me to never text him) he got all mad because he thought me and des were having a relationship romantically but that wasnt the case at all, he then told her parents that i was texting him and they got mad and now they dont want me to talk to destiny anymore, which really sucks. A couple days later i then found out that destinys older brother tried to rape my sister back in highschool ten years ago, I then got furious and told destinys brother off. After that now her whole family dosent want me to talk to her anymore, and if they find out that she is talking to me she gets punished and she already has. her family not wanting us to talk has really caused a lot of problems between us lately, we cant even talk in front of people at school because some of her family goes there too. recently all the drama got to me and i called destiny a hoe and a piece of trash that may have just pushed her over the limint where SHE dosent even want to talk to me anymore. last night (5 days after i called her a hoe) i texted her telling her how much I miss her and that I want to talk to her but she didnt reply to any of the 5 texts that i sent her. I feel like I have lost the most important person to me, theres not a day where i dont think about her I dont know what to do without making things worse, she still means a lot to me and shes done a lot for me. any help would be appreciated. OH YEAH GO SPURS GO

advice? move on

spursfan1000
11-22-2010, 01:36 PM
advice? move on

very good idea :downspin:

eisfeld
11-22-2010, 01:49 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101122083509AA6KUmk

tlongII
11-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Get over it. She's done with you.

The Gemini Method
11-22-2010, 01:51 PM
You should've put it in her pooper and been done with it a longgggg time ago...

spursfan1000
11-22-2010, 01:51 PM
yeah this prolly wasnt best place to ask :)

Smart Ass
11-22-2010, 01:54 PM
It is clear she is NOT your destiny. Move on!!

Blake
11-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

It seems like there's no hope. She doesn't want to talk to you anymore and apparently the more you guys try to talk to each other, the more drama is happening. If you guys are meant to remain friends then maybe in the future you guys will become close again. I know it's hard,(i'm sure for the both of you),but there's nothing left to do.

Blake
11-22-2010, 02:41 PM
A couple days later i then found out that destinys older brother tried to rape my sister back in highschool ten years ago, I then got furious and told destinys brother off.

that'll show him

Nick Manning
11-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Move on.

Chomag
11-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Been there before, there is life after. It's good to move on sometimes

mouse
11-22-2010, 03:22 PM
on a side note: unless your drivers license says spursfan1000 your a TRoll also.

Leetonidas
11-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Move on bro. Take it from someone who graduated a few years back, once you graduate, 90% of the people who were your "close friends" will disappear from your life forever (minus Facebook :lol ), 5% of them will see you every now and then at parties or some shit, and the other 5% you might see regularly.

You're only in tenth grade. Shouldn't be getting worked up over some bitch moving away in two years (she's not gonna marry him anyway, kids are fucking dumb) when you will probably find some poon tang and forget about her soon anyway. I have been in your situation before and the best thing you can do is just act like a badass and ignore her because eventually she will realize what she is missing in you and beg you for the cock, or she'll suck a bunch of dicks and forget about you, in which case she wasn't worth it anyway.

:toast

Leetonidas
11-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Oh and if you really wanna stick it to her brother, rape her. Revenge is a dish best served naked. :tu

Blake
11-22-2010, 04:47 PM
on a side note: unless your drivers license says spursfan1000 your a TRoll also.

so anyone not named spursfan1000 is a troll.

that makes perfect mouse sense.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Do a drive by and bust a couple of clips on their house.

spursfan1000
11-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Move on bro. Take it from someone who graduated a few years back, once you graduate, 90% of the people who were your "close friends" will disappear from your life forever (minus Facebook :lol ), 5% of them will see you every now and then at parties or some shit, and the other 5% you might see regularly.

You're only in tenth grade. Shouldn't be getting worked up over some bitch moving away in two years (she's not gonna marry him anyway, kids are fucking dumb) when you will probably find some poon tang and forget about her soon anyway. I have been in your situation before and the best thing you can do is just act like a badass and ignore her because eventually she will realize what she is missing in you and beg you for the cock, or she'll suck a bunch of dicks and forget about you, in which case she wasn't worth it anyway.

:toast

great shit bro :lol:toast

RandomGuy
11-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Perspective:

There are approximately 1 billion human females very roughly in your age group.

If you were to fuck them at the rate of one per second it would take you 31+ years, if you did it non-stop, and had superman's dick to do it with.

Crude, I know, but it does drive home the fact that there are a vast number of females to choose from. Yeah, you found one you were mostly compatible with, but that is not, and will not, be the only one of those billion plus women that you can/will fall in love with.

Life is long. They have done a lot of interesting studies where they have asked people what they would tell themselves if they could talk to their younger selves from 10 years ago. Almost invariably, the message was "the shit you are stressed out about was temporary, life got better and changed".

In other words:
Suck it up and drive on, soldier. Don't waste time pining on chicks who "just want to be friends". Fuck that shit.

spursfan1000
11-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Perspective:

There are approximately 1 billion human females very roughly in your age group.

If you were to fuck them at the rate of one per second it would take you 31+ years, if you did it non-stop, and had superman's dick to do it with.

Crude, I know, but it does drive home the fact that there are a vast number of females to choose from. Yeah, you found one you were mostly compatible with, but that is not, and will not, be the only one of those billion plus women that you can/will fall in love with.

Life is long. They have done a lot of interesting studies where they have asked people what they would tell themselves if they could talk to their younger selves from 10 years ago. Almost invariably, the message was "the shit you are stressed out about was temporary, life got better and changed".

In other words:
Suck it up and drive on, soldier. Don't waste time pining on chicks who "just want to be friends". Fuck that shit.

appreciate it :toast

CubanSucks
11-22-2010, 06:23 PM
well here is the story my name is mario.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/creepio.jpg

mouse
11-22-2010, 06:29 PM
so anyone not named spursfan1000 is a troll.

that makes perfect mouse sense.

Does your name say Blake on your birth certificate? Then your not a TRoll.

It's a shame I have to educate some of you who have been online for years already.