Aggie Hoopsfan
05-24-2005, 10:56 PM
For Whott.

RobinsontoDuncan
05-24-2005, 11:08 PM
he was clutch

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-24-2005, 11:08 PM
I think all the Barry haters need to be showing up on this thread to pay him his due.

The key play in the last 5 minutes was Barry saving that ball from going out of bounds in the corner and flipping it to Tony for a layup.

50 cent
05-24-2005, 11:13 PM
That play was great AHF as was his big 3. He didn't bring a lot tonight but he made several key plays.

(And I have been one of the haters).

E20
05-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Good thing I only hated once on him and had hope in him. COME ONE BONEZ!!!!!!!!

whottt
05-24-2005, 11:20 PM
IF anyone says his defense sucked tonight they are one crack...this was the best defensive game he has played all season...and I figured something about Barry...however badly he gets beat off the dribble in the half court...he plays pretty good transition D, he's always back and he's good pursuing the ball when on a break attempt on a TO...he made several big plays tonight on D IMO...and I think his rebounds came in the 4th as well...It kinda make sense that's that probably the type of D he's played the most in his career.

As for him shooting in the clutch...he's been fucking clutch all season in the 4th against every team..not just the Suns...that's why I raise hell when he doesn't get PT in it...

He lead team in clutch FG%(667%) and missed exactly 1 FT in a clutch situation the entire regular season(he missed one tonight a fucking technical but I think that means he turning into a true Spur)...

Again...I give all the credit to Pop...Barry didn't do much tonight but I told you guys he wasn't going to get left open tonight...The Suns didn't double Duncan off of him 1 single time tonight...they never left him.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-24-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm not a hater, I just wasn't a believer. I have to say I was wrong about Barry, we couldn't have won the last 2 games without his performance. Props to Barry for coming up big when it mattered!!!

GoSpurs21
05-24-2005, 11:21 PM
I appologize to Barry, keep it up we will need you for the rest of the playoffs

fuck you whot, Barry has not been clutch in the 4th quarter of any games except the WCF

Dre_7
05-24-2005, 11:21 PM
I had faith ALL season, then I made the mistake of gettin pissed at him last series!!

I think I learned my lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!

Hedo who??

whottt
05-24-2005, 11:22 PM
Barry has not missed a shot in the 4th quarter in 3 games.

EasilyAmused
05-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Never been a Barry hater but I just wanted to respond and show my Barry love

Gooooo Barry! :elephant

E20
05-24-2005, 11:25 PM
I had faith ALL season, then I made the mistake of gettin pissed at him last series!!

I think I learned my lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!

Hedo who??

I did exactly the same thing. Shame on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dre_7
05-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Never been a Barry hater but I just wanted to respond and show my Barry love

Gooooo Barry! :elephant

I wish I woulda waited just one more series b4 I lost ALMOST all faith in him last series. I could be gloating along with whottt right now. Oh well, wont happen next time.

GO BRENT!!

xcoriate
05-24-2005, 11:28 PM
GoSpurs21 = Dumbfuck

Remember another away game in Phoenix and the huge bail out threes late in the shotclock of 4th Quater and OT. Get a clue.

Brodels
05-24-2005, 11:28 PM
He's been great. If he keeps it up, the Spurs should wrap up this series quickly.

GoSpurs21
05-24-2005, 11:31 PM
GoSpurs21 = Dumbfuck

Remember another away game in Phoenix and the huge bail out threes late in the shotclock of 4th Quater and OT. Get a clue.hey whot claimed Barry has been clutch all season in the 4th quarter. show me where this is true jackass

I am not a Barry hater, like everyone else just wondering when he would play like he has the last two games. I hope he keeps it up, we are going need it

I got my tickets for games 3 and 4 do you?

exstatic
05-24-2005, 11:33 PM
He never lets me down. Thanks for the Vbucks, Brent. I bet on 1-5 points. :)

SPARKY
05-24-2005, 11:36 PM
'bout time Billion showed up in a series.

whottt
05-24-2005, 11:45 PM
hey whot claimed Barry has been clutch all season in the 4th quarter. show me where this is true jackass

I only posted this about 3000 times this season...

http://www.82games.com/04SAS4E.HTM

FG% 667 to lead the team(except for Malik who only got one shot in that situation and made it)

EFG% 867% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FT% 85%(his lone miss was in the double OT of the Golden State Game in the final period...he made the first one to tie the game and then missed the second to give us the lead)

Something else to think about...We haven't lost an OT game this entire season...Barry has made at least one big play in every OT this season except for the OT game in the playoffs against Denver...

He only came in for 1 play in the Clips Double OT...and on that play he made the winning offensive rebound and the winning assist to Horry.

He's been clutch all season long...I don't see how people missed that...

He ripped Houston a new asshole in the 4th in that game without Duncan and Devin...that was our biggest win over them this season...Manu carried the team but Barry took over the 4th quarter...he and Manu play really well together.

He also kicked Big Brothers ass off the court in that game...

Mark in Austin
05-24-2005, 11:50 PM
Too much Beno not enough Barry this game. Beno can't stay with Nash.

timvp
05-25-2005, 12:06 AM
Barry is earning his spurs now. He stepped up. Better late than never.

I though coming into this series this is the perfect chance for him to shine. He's going up against a no defense playing, run-and-gun team. That is right in his wheel house.

He's doing what he was brought here to do. Props.

:smokin

wildbill2u
05-25-2005, 12:24 AM
What do you want from your bench? A guy like Barry who rarely makes a mistake, makes a couple of smart plays, passes well, tries hard on defense and scores a little without taking any bad shots. He may not be the 6th man candidate of the year, but he's doing his job.

whottt
05-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey go Spurs...you fuckhead...you talked shit in stupidity and made an ass of yourself...where are you now...who the fuck didn't know what they were talking about? I told you this all season long dumbass...you just saw what you wanted to see.

milkyway21
05-25-2005, 12:47 AM
NOT GUILTY!

I'm ALWAYS been a Brent Barry believer...