PDA

View Full Version : I'm happy to trade Carmelo...

rayjayjohnson
11-22-2010, 08:59 PM
...if we somehow get danny granger in return.

Discuss.

TheMACHINE
11-22-2010, 09:08 PM
lakers will be getting Granger in a few years

rayjayjohnson
11-22-2010, 09:17 PM
lakers are going to be just like chelsea, buying themselves rings.

jason54858
11-22-2010, 09:18 PM
...if we somehow get danny granger in return.

Discuss.

I propose a trade a trade with the Mavs

Mavs get - Carmelo

Nuggets get - Jason Terry, JJ Barea & we'll throw in a 2nd round pick :lol

j.dizzle
11-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Melo only goes where Lala wants son.

rayjayjohnson
11-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I propose a trade a trade with the Mavs

Mavs get - Carmelo

Nuggets get - Jason Terry, JJ Barea & we'll throw in a 2nd round pick :lol

why'd you want to do that? you'd still suck balls because no one in your team would play any defence at all.

jason54858
11-23-2010, 12:59 AM
why'd you want to do that? you'd still suck balls because no one in your team would play any defence at all.

The Mavericks are statistically one of the top defensive teams in the league right now. They were last year to and the year before that. Now im not sure were the Nuggets rank defensively because I don't give a fuck (because it really doesnt matter).

rayjayjohnson
11-23-2010, 01:04 AM
The Mavericks are statistically one of the top defensive teams in the league right now. They were last year to and the year before that. Now im not sure were the Nuggets rank defensively because I don't give a fuck (because it really doesnt matter).

we don't rank, because (apart from aaron aflalo), none of us know how to defend.

statistic schmtistics. all i know is that when it comes to defence the mavs crumble and dirk runs off like his stripper stalker girlfriend.

jason54858
11-23-2010, 01:08 AM
we don't rank, because (apart from aaron aflalo), none of us know how to defend.

statistic schmtistics. all i know is that when it comes to defence the mavs crumble and dirk runs off like his stripper stalker girlfriend.

Stay with the times, that was the past. The Mavs have their problems but defense is not one of them. Its a consistent offense and rebounding if you can believe that.

rayjayjohnson
11-23-2010, 01:10 AM
Stay with the times, that was the past. The Mavs have their problems but defense is not one of them. Its a consistent offense and rebounding if you can believe that.

for serious? i'm not looking for a trolling argument here, I'm genuinely interested.

I'd say offense is the last thing the mavs need to worry about. Well, that and the fact that your owner is a massive cock.

jason54858
11-23-2010, 01:22 AM
for serious? i'm not looking for a trolling argument here, I'm genuinely interested.

I'd say offense is the last thing the mavs need to worry about. Well, that and the fact that your owner is a massive cock.

Im not looking for an argument myself, but the Mavs problem is they don't have a 2 guard (or any position) that can penetrate on a consistent basis, or a scoring threat that can score in the paint consistently. Jason Kidd (old yes), but still a good defensive PG, Caron Butler (good defender), Shawn Marion (good defender), Brendon Haywood & Tyson Chandler (good defenders). Dirk is suspect, but has improved on the defensive side of the ball. Defense is not a huge issue in Dallas anymore. The issue is this is a jump shooting team. If no one has a shot the team is sunk.

rayjayjohnson
11-23-2010, 01:24 AM
do you want JR Smith? I reckon I could organise it...

jason54858
11-23-2010, 01:26 AM
do you want JR Smith? I reckon I could organise it...

Well to answer your question, I may be in the minority, but I would actually be open to have JR Smith.