PDA

View Full Version : ESPN wants to know....

The Refrigerator
11-22-2010, 10:39 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/i/nba/heatindex/chasefor72_header.jpg

How historically great can the Heat be? Can they match MJ's '95-96 Bulls?

discuss...

IronMexican
11-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Definitely.

JamStone
11-22-2010, 10:41 PM
so many laker fan erections in the forum tonite

LkrFan
11-22-2010, 10:44 PM
I bet Hollinger is on suicide watch right now. :lmao

The Refrigerator
11-22-2010, 10:45 PM

They are inversely proportional to the number of ESPN erections reguarding the HEAT.

rayjayjohnson
11-22-2010, 10:52 PM
i'd say hollinger's PER this year is about -69

DJ Mbenga
11-22-2010, 11:12 PM
I bet Hollinger is on suicide watch right now. :lmao

not really. it seems the more he is wrong the more money he gets

jacobdrj
11-22-2010, 11:13 PM

Seriously...

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2010, 11:35 PM

we didnt fuck anyone tonite....however, why don't you tell Dumars to call Mitch and ask him how to build a dynasty...:lol

Giuseppe
11-22-2010, 11:36 PM
we didnt fuck anyone tonite....however, why don't you tell Dumars to call Mitch and ask him how to build a dynasty...:lol

Kool Aid Man

HarlemHeat37
11-22-2010, 11:38 PM
What's with Laker fan's obsession with ESPN and their love for the Heat?..

It's like the Spurs fans upstairs that obsess with the respect from the media..

Who cares?..

Killakobe81
11-23-2010, 12:19 AM
What's with Laker fan's obsession with ESPN and their love for the Heat?..

It's like the Spurs fans upstairs that obsess with the respect from the media..

Who cares?..

Great point. I dont care about the Heat index or any of that. I don't even enjoy the Heat injury woes ...I would much rather they lose at full strength because the excuse making is already at Defcon 4 levels.

But what I don't get is how so many knowledgable basketball fans on this site predicted ridiculous win totals, multiple titles without:

1. A proven coach
2. A credible post player (even Mj's Bulls had MJ in the post the
2nd 3 peat)
3. Without seeing what offense they would run ...
4. Dismissing the fact that all 3 "need" the ball ...Oh, i forget the Olympics proved this was a "non issue" ...
5. None of those 3 are great catch and shoot guys which the Celts do have with Allen and the Celts big 3. Someone will always be watching of those 3 and is not a strength of any of them.
6. The dismissal of the Celts: Too old, they have no one to defend Lebron or Wade or Well they couldnt stop them alone how can celts stop them together? Again only one ball and BOTH players strength is attacking teh basket. Celts KNOW where Wade/Lebron want to end up ...

I must admit for me the joy for me, is in the "i told you so" ...I never expected to face the Heat ...and in fact I hoped we would. Our advantages over them are more obvious, Celts will be tougher for us ...again.

TD 21
11-23-2010, 12:26 AM
ESPN is a joke. What the fuck are the Heat doing on the front page of their site after two of the five best teams in the league just played a very good game and the winning team extended their winning streak to eleven, while having the best record in the league? That doesn't merit front page? Because the Heat losing some irrelevant game against the irrelevant Pacers is so important.

It's not even about giving the Spurs respect, it's about giving any team in the Spurs position that respect. They just so happen to be that team right now. I'd be saying the same thing if it were the Mavs or anybody.

If you see the tweets on the front page as well, it's clear which game a lot of their staff had their eye on. Absolutely pathetic.

You can bet the focus of the Daily Dime will be the Heat's loss to the Pacers and the fact that they're on the verge of signing Dampier. The Lakers didn't play, so it could only be about the Heat.

jeebus
11-23-2010, 12:50 AM
is that banner still up? I looked for it in their silly little section but couldn't find it

JamStone
11-23-2010, 01:11 AM
we didnt fuck anyone tonite....

So same as every other night?

however, why don't you tell Dumars to call Mitch and ask him how to build a dynasty...:lol

Dumars needs more than collusion advice to fix the pitiful state of the Pistons.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 01:16 AM

Jam you'd be lying if you said you didn't derive some degree of satisfaction from the Heat's performance tonight.

Hating on the Heat wouldn't be fun had LeBron and Co. not come off as arrogant, self-serving douchebags. You reap what you sow.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 01:27 AM
So same as every other night?

Dumars needs more than collusion advice to fix the pitiful state of the Pistons.

awwww shucks come on Jammy Baby...you was all oiled up and lactating on Nov 17th...how quickly you forget...fucked you good too....so much so Phil basically said we raped you...and for the record if you're not cheating....you're not trying....:lol

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/20/phil-jackson-said-the-pistons-arent-playing-hard-ben-gordon-basically-says-yeah-pretty-much/

JamStone
11-23-2010, 01:34 AM
the pistons suck. and they will continue to suck for quite a while. sorry to disappoint you, but you bashing on the pistons doesn't bother me. i can take some solace, however, knowing the lakers have a losing record in the nba finals against the pistons. and since the pistons are going to suck for a while now, lakers can't change that anytime soon.

trolling aside, you write some pretty creepy shit...

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 01:45 AM
the pistons suck. and they will continue to suck for quite a while. sorry to disappoint you, but you bashing on the pistons doesn't bother me. i can take some solace, however, knowing the lakers have a losing record in the nba finals against the pistons. and since the pistons are going to suck for a while now, lakers can't change that anytime soon.

trolling aside, you write some pretty creepy shit...

glad you find comfort...that's hard for LA foes to do now-a-days with that Laker dick planted in dat ass....but to each "they" own...:lol

so what's creepy bout my shit...:lmao no really why classify it as creepy...I find your choice of words rather amusing...see I thought only snow bunnies used that terminology didn't know guys used "creepy"...just saying yo....:lmao

and for the record I find trolling offensive that's why I never do it and I don't believe in the word...I'm real wit my shit...

jestersmash
11-23-2010, 01:48 AM
I don't see what the problem is. Lakers, Celtics, Spurs and Hornets will be lucky to hit 45. The Heat are on pace for a 76 win season.

JamStone
11-23-2010, 02:04 AM
glad you find comfort...that's hard for LA foes to do now-a-days with that Laker dick planted in dat ass....but to each "they" own...:lol

so what's creepy bout my shit...:lmao no really why classify it as creepy...I find your choice of words rather amusing...see I thought only snow bunnies used that terminology didn't know guys used "creepy"...just saying yo....:lmao

and for the record I find trolling offensive that's why I never do it and I don't believe in the word...I'm real wit my shit...

the overdose of gay sexual references is what I personally find creepy. no less than one post after calling your posts creepy, you respond with a "dick planted in dat ass" quip. if it's your thing, hey, more power to you. i just think you go overboard with the "i'm fucking you like you're my bitch even though you're a guy" approach you've been known to use. and i don't need to rephrase. "creepy" is definitely the word i wanted to use to describe many of your posts.

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 02:11 AM
the overdose of gay sexual references is what I personally find creepy. no less than one post after calling your posts creepy, you respond with a "dick planted in dat ass" quip. if it's your thing, hey, more power to you. i just think you go overboard with the "i'm fucking you like you're my bitch even though you're a guy" approach you've been known to use. and i don't need to rephrase. "creepy" is definitely the word i wanted to use to describe many of your posts.

He's a self-admitted homosexual and confessed to the forum that he desires a sex change.

Guess he was born a black man, but there's a white woman inside desperate to escape.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:26 AM

listen up Jammy the way I see it you and your fellow losers like midget night, harlemho, DPG,MAV KREW, and any other Spur fan have 1 of 2 choices...it's quite simple...1.) either admit in the illustrious words of MJ - your a "flamming faggot" and accept that LA fucks you on a regular basis or 2.) admit you're a wet fucking cunt that likes to get railroaded...either way you're fucked...:lol so pick your poison...the choice is yours...:lol

and for the record Jammy you really shouldn't have an opinion...you basically don't count...just like Rocket, Knick, Nets, Memphis fan etc...you may not realize it but message board etiquette says that fans of losing ass teams have no voice and really shouldn't be posting shit or communicating with the board in any meaningful way...you lucky dog we even entertain your pitiful ass. :lol

JamStone
11-23-2010, 02:49 AM
i'm glad we could come to an agreement that we have a mutual disrespect for each other's opinion

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 03:02 AM
i'm glad we could come to an agreement that we have a mutual disrespect for each other's opinion

agree...but only difference is you're getting plunger fucked...now cease and desist...

JJ Hickson
11-23-2010, 03:50 AM
listen up Jammy the way I see it you and your fellow losers like midget night, harlemho, DPG,MAV KREW

I'm not sure why you would lump jamstone in with that other group of posters. They really have nothing in common. And +1 to your posts being really creepy and gay.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 04:00 AM
I'm not sure why you would lump jamstone in with that other group of posters. They really have nothing in common. And +1 to your posts being really creepy and gay.

so says the guy with an avatar of guy that looks like he just got out of prison...Jammy should shut the fuck up...he's always giving "deep" thought and analysis of other teams...why don't he try giving us some insights into the fucked up world of the detroit pistons...he's still getting off to 2004...I for one won't give that cum slurping bottom dweller a pass...that's what's wrong with 90% of the board you guys are looking for places of shade in each others ass...grow a pair and stand on your own 2 feet biotches....:toast

JJ Hickson
11-23-2010, 04:46 AM
so says the guy with an avatar of guy that looks like he just got out of prison...

Wow, you really showed me. :lol

boutons_deux
11-23-2010, 06:29 AM
hEatSPN is the Fox Repug Propaganda network of sports.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 09:00 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/i/nba/heatindex/chasefor72_header.jpg

How historically great can the Heat be? Can they match MJ's '95-96 Bulls?

discuss...

Dem faggots at BSPN on suicide watch....Lebron says they're not having fun...that Clown mad they can't take fake pictures and dance and shit and show off his ass like he's used to:

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70221/20101123/lebron_heat_arent_having_fun/

Cuban B
11-23-2010, 09:54 AM
yo fareal B you need to smoke and chill cuz you got alot a anger yo

Red Hawk #21
11-23-2010, 10:03 AM
:cry "This isn't fun anymore!" :cry

monosylab1k
11-23-2010, 10:06 AM
how is a laker fan talking shit to a piston fan, especially when the residue of that summer of 04 shit sandwich will forever linger?

Giuseppe
11-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Cuz we ain't O & Forever.

LnGrrrR
11-23-2010, 10:27 AM
listen up Jammy the way I see it you and your fellow losers like midget night, harlemho, DPG,MAV KREW, and any other Spur fan have 1 of 2 choices...it's quite simple...1.) either admit in the illustrious words of MJ - your a "flamming faggot" and accept that LA fucks you on a regular basis or 2.) admit you're a wet fucking cunt that likes to get railroaded...either way you're fucked...:lol so pick your poison...the choice is yours...:lol

What's a "flamming" faggot?

and for the record Jammy you really shouldn't have an opinion...you basically don't count...just like Rocket, Knick, Nets, Memphis fan etc...you may not realize it but messae board etiquette says that fans of losing ass teams have no voice and really shouldn't be posting shit or communicating with the board in any meaningful way...you lucky dog we even entertain your pitiful ass. :lol

I love how koolaidman internalizes the actions of others, and feels that if his team wins, that gives his life worth. And of course, he outwardly projects these thoughts on others; logically, if koolaidman is so pathetic that he only feels good when his team wins, then by extension, everyone must suck if their team loses.

LnGrrrR
11-23-2010, 10:28 AM
agree...but only difference is you're getting plunger fucked...now cease and desist...

The fact that you use a term like "plunger fucked" makes one wonder about your other hobbies.

Giuseppe
11-23-2010, 10:39 AM
I love how koolaidman internalizes the actions of others, and feels that if his team wins, that gives his life worth. And of course, he outwardly projects these thoughts on others; logically, if koolaidman is so pathetic that he only feels good when his team wins, then by extension, everyone must suck if their team loses.

It's not wonder, Ln.

That's what we were told repeatedly and at length before we went to Florida in June of '09 and came back alone after 5 games.

Trainwreck2100
11-23-2010, 10:39 AM
Son, where would the poor be without the wealthy donating charity?

Lakers know all about charity, specially when it comes from Memphis

The Refrigerator
11-23-2010, 12:49 PM
how is a laker fan talking shit to a piston fan, especially when the residue of that summer of 04 shit sandwich will forever linger?

So by your own standards Mavfan doesn't have any room to talk shit to anyone...EVER.

rjv
11-23-2010, 01:01 PM
still laughing my ass off at the first preseason championship celebration

Red Hawk #21
11-23-2010, 01:20 PM
The fact that you use a term like "plunger fucked" makes one wonder about your other hobbies.

:lmao

Agloco
11-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Jam you'd be lying if you said you didn't derive some degree of satisfaction from the Heat's performance tonight.

Hating on the Heat wouldn't be fun had LeBron and Co. not come off as arrogant, self-serving douchebags. You reap what you sow.

This.

Bron Bron self-coronating makes this even more worthwhile. Riley's getting that "Sproelstra's-Out" presser ready.....believe that. The wheels are coming off and everyone's waiting to see where the burned out wreckage ends up. My guess? Havana Harbor. :lol

Agloco
11-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Lakers know all about charity, specially when it comes from Memphis

:lol

jeebus
11-23-2010, 04:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/features/best

the spurs are on there now