PDA

View Full Version : I hate to be the turd in the punchbowl, but...

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 12:07 AM
...we're still better.

:toast

Buddy Holly
11-23-2010, 12:09 AM
At being turds? I agree.

SanAntonioSpurs23
11-23-2010, 12:09 AM
81-1>>>>>>>> 80-2

YoMamaIsCallin
11-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Dec 28th. We'll see.

DAF86
11-23-2010, 12:11 AM
How's that Rockets in the playoffs prediction going?

EricB
Hey how bout that.... - Homer

MannyIsGod
I think you're still better, too. I won't believe the Spurs are better until its May and we've kicked your ass in the playoffs.

tp2021
Wow...lakerfan felt threatened enough to start a gay thread letting us know hes lookin over that shoulder.

Sean Cagney
11-23-2010, 12:12 AM
They are starting to take notice now. Little by little.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 12:16 AM
How's that Rockets in the playoffs prediction going?

about as good as the bet you made with me on it...oh wait, you bitched out on a chance for easy money:lmao

lol getting your own smack thrown back in your face

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 12:19 AM
I think you're still better, too. I won't believe the Spurs are better until its May and we've kicked your ass in the playoffs.

Manny you're one of the few sane Spurs fans around here:toast

I apologize in advance for the ass-pounding LA will give SA in the playoffs

rayray2k8
11-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Give DeadlyDynasty some slack guys. He's actually given the spurs some props to the spurs, but we all want to see how the Spurs and Lakers would do against each other right now.
Can't wait. :toast

ElNono
11-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Lakerfan is a turd... Imagine that :lol

DPG21920
11-23-2010, 12:21 AM
LA is better. Spurs are playing great, but LA is still the best in the West. I think the Spurs are somewhat closer than anyone expected, but there is still a gap imo.

DesignatedT
11-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Wow...lakerfan felt threatened enough to start a gay thread letting us know hes lookin over that shoulder.

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Good for you. When's the "we think we're the November champs" parade?

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Good for you. When's the "we think we're the November champs" parade?

Ask tlong...he's chair of the Meaningless Parades Committee.

ShoogarBear
11-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Just think how much better the Lakers would be had they held onto prize prospect Javaris Crittenton.

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Ask tlong...he's chair of the Meaningless Parades Committee.

He's not the one showcasing his inferiority complex on the Spurs forum before Thanksgiving. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 12:38 AM
He's not the one showcasing his inferiority complex on the Spurs forum before Thanksgiving. :lol

au contraire, mon frere :lol

It's adorable seeing you guys so optimistic already, but you can still sense that the optimism is guarded until ya'll prove yourselves against the big bad L.A. Lakers.

Cry Havoc
11-23-2010, 12:38 AM

Blackjack
11-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Who the hell drinks punch; and who the hell mistakes a punchbowl for the can?

Lakerfan.

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 12:44 AM

It's adorable seeing you guys so optimistic already, but you can still sense that the optimism is guarded until ya'll prove yourselves against the big bad L.A. Lakers.

Not sure where you're seeing all this optimism, but nobody has the Lakers on their radar at this point in the season. What's your excuse for being so threatened that the Spurs happened to start off strong for a change?

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 12:46 AM
Not sure where you're seeing all this optimism, but nobody has the Lakers on their radar at this point in the season. What's your excuse for being so threatened that the Spurs happened to start off strong for a change?

Don't get so defensive, brah...you guys should be happy. The Spurs can get media recognition by their good play rather than riding Eva's coattails this time.

:tu

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Don't get so defensive, brah...you guys should be happy. The Spurs can get media recognition by their good play rather than riding Eva's coattails this time.

Uh, I'm not the one that came in here talking shit and it's not even December yet. :lol If you didn't want to have a conversation and defend your position, maybe you shouldn't have started the thread. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 01:03 AM
Uh, I'm not the one that came in here talking shit and it's not even December yet. :lol If you didn't want to have a conversation and defend your position, maybe you shouldn't have started the thread. :lol

It's not shit-talking if it's fact. I'm merely spreading truth to my fellow man. I should be commended, tbh.

bobby4germany
11-23-2010, 01:11 AM

This + 100

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 01:22 AM
It's not shit-talking if it's fact. I'm merely spreading truth to my fellow man. I should be commended, tbh.

If it's a fact then it should spread itself. What you're doing is indication that you hear footsteps.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 01:30 AM
If it's a fact then it should spread itself. What you're doing is indication that you hear footsteps.

Did you get that off a fortune cookie?

What I'm doing is pissing in your raisin bran, while you're happily grabbing two scoops. :rollin

Man In Black
11-23-2010, 01:30 AM
I see a tear in your eye :cry DEAD DIE-NASTY!

z0sa
11-23-2010, 01:33 AM

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 01:35 AM
I see a tear in your eye :cry DEAD DIE-NASTY!

:lol how witty of you...

Is that from the Gospel according to Lefty?

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 01:35 AM
I love you guys, and don't you ever forget it.

WildcardManu
11-23-2010, 02:02 AM
Spurs - Lakers would make for another classic series.

DJ Mbenga
11-23-2010, 02:05 AM
Dec 28th. We'll see.

the way things are going for us that might be bynums first game back

ezau
11-23-2010, 02:08 AM

What I'm doing is pissing in your raisin bran, while you're happily grabbing two scoops. :rollin

Dynasty over come May 2011 for the Lakers at the hands of the Spurs. tee, hee

Man In Black
11-23-2010, 02:09 AM
:lol how witty of you...

Is that from the Gospel according to Lefty?

Now you're looking for divine intervention? You lost this battle the moment you clicked "Submit New Thread." :lmao

ShoogarBear
11-23-2010, 02:15 AM
the way things are going for us that might be bynums first game back
He has "future Portland center" written all over him.

DJB
11-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Can't wait until we push yo shit in in December :tu

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 02:56 AM

The Spurs are 12-1. I could care less if they're better than the Lakers right now. What's very telling is that you do so much. Defending champs. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 03:05 AM
Maybe if I regurgitate the same response ad nauseum he'll go away :cry

Nope :lol

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 03:13 AM
Maybe if I insist that the Lakers are the best team even when they're not, people will just accept it. It worked when I said that Kobe was a team leader and a winner!

No, it didn't. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 03:18 AM
A-ha! Got you in the crosshairs, OV...so you really do believe in the fool's gold you're watching? Care to place a wager on who goes farther this year? :greedy

jjktkk
11-23-2010, 03:19 AM
You better hope Bynum can get his creaky old Oden knees working pretty quick, or Barbie Gasol is gonna get worn down before the all-star break.

bresilhac
11-23-2010, 03:20 AM
LA is better. Spurs are playing great, but LA is still the best in the West. I think the Spurs are somewhat closer than anyone expected, but there is still a gap imo.

Exactly how are the Lakers better than the Spurs? I just don't see it. On paper or on the court. What constitutes this "gap" you speak of.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 03:20 AM
You better hope Bynum can get his creaky old Oden knees working pretty quick, or Barbie Gasol is gonna get worn down before the all-star break.

There's only one team we need Bynum against in a 7-game series, and it ain't you guys.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 03:22 AM
Not sure where you're seeing all this optimism

Exhibit A:

Exactly how are the Lakers better than the Spurs? I just don't see it. On paper or on the court. What constitutes this "gap" you speak of.

:rollin

I rest my case.

jjktkk
11-23-2010, 03:22 AM

Maybe the "gap" between his ears?

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 03:24 AM
A-ha! Got you in the crosshairs, OV...so you really do believe in the fool's gold you're watching? Care to place a wager on who goes farther this year? :greedy

anyone else hear crickets?

bresilhac
11-23-2010, 03:29 AM
anyone else hear crickets?

Hey Laker fan. Why don't you eat shit and die tonight. Because you certainly do not lend anything credible to this forum. What a waste of good air.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 04:05 AM
Looks like you rather enjoy being a turd tbh.

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 04:10 AM

There's no fool's gold in 12-1. You are what your record says you are in November. Anything can happen between now and the postseason. I simply don't care about the Lakers. I find it endlessly amusing that you root for the two time defending champs and are so threatened by the Spurs three weeks into the season. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:20 AM
There's no fool's gold in 12-1. You are what your record says you are in November. Anything can happen between now and the postseason. I simply don't care about the Lakers. I find it endlessly amusing that you root for the two time defending champs and are so threatened by the Spurs three weeks into the season. :lol

Hiding behind your regurgitated smack won't save you now...it's out in the open for everyone to see. Man enough to side with your "non=fool's gold team" against the Lakers with money on the line? After all, what's there to be afraid of when your team is 12-1?

Two choices for you:

1) Yes, I accept the bet (terms/amount to be discussed later).
2) No, I readily admit that the Lakers are better, and thus will not wager even a paltry sum on my Spurs.

This should be a no-brainer for you, right?

I'll be waiting with bated breath for your next backpedaling response :rollin

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:25 AM
Looks like you rather enjoy being a turd tbh.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a seminal moment in ST history. Chumpy did not answer a post with a question. Socratic method be damned.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 04:29 AM
Actually, not giving a shit about the Lakers is also a choice.

If he really cared about another team, he would be posting on their board like you are on a spurboard.

Thanks for caring.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:33 AM
Actually, not giving a shit about the Lakers is also a choice.

If he really cared about another team, he would be posting on their board like you are on a spurboard.

Thanks for caring.

Always.

I find it touching that you're sticking up for your misguided fellow spur fan...warms my heart

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 04:37 AM
Always.

I find it touching that you're sticking up for your misguided fellow spur fan...warms my heartThere's nothing misguided about what he said.

He doesn't care about the Lakers. If he did, he would be posting on a lakerboard.

You care about the Spurs. You post here.

Pretty simple.

Can't say I've paid much attention to the Lakers outside their record either.

Sorry.

angelbelow
11-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Always.

I find it touching that you're sticking up for your misguided fellow spur fan...warms my heart

Its a cold night here in LA. Glad to see that your interest in our team and the dis-interest from other spurs' fans regarding yours is at least keeping you warm.

ezau
11-23-2010, 04:40 AM
Always.

12-1>12-2. tee, hee.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:41 AM
try again...If he had a strong enough conviction to refute a Laker's fan post and deny the "fool's gold" comment, then surely he can stand by his own team in a wager.

Yorae
11-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Bookmarked.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 04:43 AM
try again...If he had a strong enough conviction to refute a Laker's fan post and deny the "fool's gold" comment, then surely he can stand by his own team in a wager.Try again...He just doesn't care about your team the way you care about the Spurs.

Sorry.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:43 AM
Its a cold night here in LA. Glad to see that your interest in our team and the dis-interest from other spurs' fans regarding yours is at least keeping you warm.

I prefer rival boards in all sports. What's the fun in agreeing with 20,000 other posters everyday? Forgive me for not perpetuating the circle jerk.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:44 AM
Try again...He just doesn't care about your team the way you care about the Spurs.

Sorry.

You should've been a lawyer.

He's a big boy, let him speak for himself.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 04:44 AM
I prefer rival boards in all sports. What's the fun in agreeing with 20,000 other posters everyday?It's pretty obvious you don't actually read the threads.

Which is funny, since you care so much about the Spurs.
Forgive me for not perpetuating the circle jerk.Yes, you prefer jerking off and insisting others watch you.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:47 AM
It's pretty obvious you don't actually read the threads.

Which is funny, since you care so much about the Spurs.Yes, you prefer jerking off and insisting others watch you.

You seem to be enjoying the show

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 04:50 AM
You seem to be enjoying the showI don't remember anything you have ever posted and won't miss you if you leave.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:54 AM
I won't miss you if you leave.

:cry

mingus
11-23-2010, 04:57 AM
anything the Spurs win against LA from here on out is just icing on the cake. '99 was great, '03 was better. almost a decade later and they're still eating away at DeadlyDyansty.

angelbelow
11-23-2010, 04:58 AM
I prefer rival boards in all sports. What's the fun in agreeing with 20,000 other posters everyday? Forgive me for not perpetuating the circle jerk.

Simple words from a simple turd. Have you actually been to a sports forum where 20,000 posters unite for a circle jerk? How ridiculous.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:13 AM
Simple words from a simple turd. Have you actually been to a sports forum where 20,000 posters unite for a circle jerk? How ridiculous.

Every sports message board is the same when it comes to fan demographics. The vast majority are cheerleaders, you have a small minority of contrarians, and an even smaller minority of trolls (although this site seems to have much more). That's the way it is for the majority of forums and sub-forums (political forum notwithstanding). I'm a Laker fan, thus I do not prefer Laker boards, just as I would not prefer ST if I were a spurs fan. I find homogeneity to be monotonous.

admiralsnackbar
11-23-2010, 05:15 AM
Every sports message board is the same when it comes to fan demographics. The vast majority are cheerleaders, you have a small minority of contrarians, and an even smaller minority of trolls (although this site seems to have much more). That's the way it is for the majority of forums and sub-forums (political forum notwithstanding). I'm a Laker fan, thus I do not prefer Laker boards, just as I would not prefer ST if I were a spurs fan. I find homogeneity to be monotonous.

Evidently you prefer vanity threads.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:17 AM
Evidently you prefer vanity threads.

when the mood strikes me :lol

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 05:19 AM
try again...If he had a strong enough conviction to refute a Laker's fan post and deny the "fool's gold" comment, then surely he can stand by his own team in a wager.

You're on my team's message board. That means I own you. I simply don't care about your "fool's gold" comment because I don't care who's better in November. I don't care about the Spurs' record beyond what it is. It's pitiful that you do, and I find it amusing. I'm focused on nothing but the Spurs at this point, and they're 12-1. How they got there doesn't matter. It's good enough for me.

mingus
11-23-2010, 05:24 AM

LOL being that Spurstalk is pretty much 30% (and the NBA forums even higher) lakers fans, that just doesn't make any sense.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:32 AM
You're on my team's message board. That means I own you. I simply don't care about your "fool's gold" comment because I don't care who's better in November. I don't care about the Spurs' record beyond what it is. It's pitiful that you do, and I find it amusing. I'm focused on nothing but the Spurs at this point, and they're 12-1. How they got there doesn't matter. It's good enough for me.

uh-oh...internet tough guy has gone to the phonebooth. Well, you're in my thread (which is about the Lakers, who you so admittedly don't care about) so by your rationale I must own you. Nice one, slick...

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:34 AM
LOL being that Spurstalk is pretty much 30% (and the NBA forums even higher) lakers fans, that just doesn't make any sense.

Pretty much 30%?

Don't think you can throw out arbitrary numbers and not get called on your bullshit. There's 20,246 Members on here according to the front page, how many are Laker fans? If 30% is right (or anywhere close to right), you have my apology. Otherwise you're just pissing in the wind.

mingus
11-23-2010, 05:37 AM
just sayin' that you haven't really strayed too far from any laker forum by going to the NBA forum of Spurs talk.

mingus
11-23-2010, 05:38 AM
if you really hated homogeneity you'd have been here before '08.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:41 AM
if you really hated homogeneity you'd have been here before '08.

have you crunched those #'s yet? Still waiting to hear on the 30% please.

Obstructed_View
11-23-2010, 05:42 AM
uh-oh...internet tough guy has gone to the phonebooth. Well, you're in my thread (which is about the Lakers, who you so admittedly don't care about) so by your rationale I must own you. Nice one, slick...

Oh no. You got me. I still don't care about the Lakers. :lol I'll go ahead and prove it.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:44 AM
Oh no. You got me. I still don't care about the Lakers. :lol

You're not helping your case in this thread:lol

Goodnight, and no hard feelings...despite the disdain you all harbor you're still a decent bunch

Leonard Curse
11-23-2010, 05:45 AM
really? the spurs have only been weaker than the lakers when injured or coming off one which is pretty common for us the past years, so theres nothing really new here. ginobili;s going to outplay kobe (notice every game kobe/manu play)and cause him to act likle a bratt on national telev. this is the same story when the spurs are healthy they defeat the lakers its fact sorry bro tbh look up some real facts and no were not going to get beat by you guys in the playoffs everyhting is leading up to a dissapointing season for you guys. the fact that your bragging about your record when youve played nothing but scrubs and then were beat by some alone tells me theirs fear among the fans more evidence of that is this thread itself. spurs arent the mavs they dont play good in the regular season and not do anything come april why dont you check out what fhappens when we have a good season. your preseason alone told me you guys werent going to be as dominant, wait until you guys play boston/orlando/us/mavs you know what lets see what happens these next two games for you guys we just beat hopefully you guys can too

youre a funny guy hope youre on the forum when we wax your ass. oh nevermind i forgot laker fans dont come on the forum unless theyve already won (L.A culture) ill apoligize for my fellow spurs fans for they have no faith so they blindly play it safe by saying we still suck our record is 11-1 and we just beat some good home teams. if timmy can hang with dwight he sure as hell can hang with a flamming p.f from spain. oh yeah were barely playing tiago splitter (check out his stats from last game) good luck odom.

p.s im not saying were champs but what i am saying is san antonio will keep L.A from riding off into the sunset with kobe the m.j fanatic! how bad would it piss you guys off to know tim stopped kobe from getting his sixth all the while matching kobes rings? :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

urunobili
11-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Laker fan being insecure it happens all the time... did it really require a new thread?

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:48 AM
really? the spurs have only been weaker than the lakers when injured or coming off one which is pretty common for us the past years, so theres nothing really new ginobilis going to outplay kobe and caue him to act likle a bratt on national telev. this is the same stary when the spurs are healthy they defeat the lakers its fact sorry bro tbh look up some real facts and no were not going to get beat by you guys in the playoffs everyhting is leading up to a dissapointing season for you guys. the fact that your bragging about your record when youve played nothing but scrubs and then were beat by some alone tells me theirs fear among the fans more evidence of that is this thread itself.

youre a funny guy hope youre on the forum when we wax your ass. oh nevermind i forgot laker fans dont come on the forum unless theyve already won (L.A culture) ill apoligize for my fellow spurs fans for they have no faith so they blindly play it safe by saying we still suck our record is 11-1 and we just beat a strong orlando/chicago/utah team if timmy can hang with dwight he sure as hell can hang with a flamming pf from spain. oh yeah were barely playing tiago splitter (check out his stats from last game) good luck odom

keZpj7PjNEo

and I'll be here no matter what happens. Lakers can't go on winning forever...

mingus
11-23-2010, 05:52 AM
have you crunched those #'s yet? Still waiting to hear on the 30% please.

the numbers are beside my point. my point is that you really haven't left any Lakers forum by wandering over here, which is what you claimed to have done.

and i don't mind LA fans coming over to this forum. i enjoy seeing the many ways Lakers fans show their Spurs hate.

angelbelow
11-23-2010, 05:52 AM

While the mass majority are cheer leaders, they cheer for the overall success of their respective team. However, the journey and the intricacy of how that success is achieved typically generates dynamic discussions.

Is this a concept you're not familiar with because you're from Lakerground?

mingus
11-23-2010, 05:55 AM
deadly or namelook for most butthurt Lakers' fan?

i didn't think anyone could beat out namelook. you're gaining ground, deadly.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:58 AM
the numbers are beside my point. my point is that you really haven't left any Lakers forum by wandering over here, which is what you claimed to have done.

and i don't mind LA fans coming over to this forum. i enjoy seeing the many ways Lakers fans show their Spurs hate.

I didn't claim to have migrated from a Lakers board, brah. I said I wouldn't like a Lakers board b/c of the cheerleader monotony. Home boards are good for gathering local news/scoops and other rare media bits. Other than that I find the discussion on rival boards to offer a fascinating viewpoint and fresh perspective. Personal preference, tbh. and yeah, I enjoy the occasional trolling...

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 06:01 AM
While the mass majority are cheer leaders, they cheer for the overall success of their respective team. However, the journey and the intricacy of how that success is achieved typically generates dynamic discussions.

Is this a concept you're not familiar with because you're from Lakerground?

Your intricacies consist of Bonner and maybe a side of RJ...other than that it's break out the marshmellows and sing kumbaya.

Leonard Curse
11-23-2010, 06:01 AM
keZpj7PjNEo

and I'll be here no matter what happens. Lakers can't go on winning forever...

So you correct me by starting off your sentence w/ "and" this is a forum pussy. Not english class.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 06:02 AM
deadly or namelook for most butthurt Lakers' fan?

i didn't think anyone could beat out namelook. you're gaining ground, deadly.

i don't have an ignore list...i love all god's creatures, laker and spur fan alike:lol

mingus
11-23-2010, 06:02 AM
where was your yearning for a fresh prespective before '08? LMAO.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 06:03 AM
So you correct me by starting off your sentence w/ "and" this is a forum pussy. Not english class.

I corrected you b/c it was hard to read that paragraph with zero punctuation. If you misspelled a word or had a couple fragmented sentences I wouldn't have bothered, but it was thoroughly unreadable, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 06:04 AM
where was your yearning for a fresh prespective before '08? LMAO.

The sacto kings, before their main board crashed

mingus
11-23-2010, 06:08 AM
The sacto kings, before their main board crashed

well there's a reason you weren't on here before '08 and you just need to man up and concede that besides being the 2nd most butthurt Lakers fan on Spurstalk you're also wussy for not being here before '08.

ezau
11-23-2010, 06:08 AM

:lol:lol Laker fan thinking he owns a thread in a Spurs forum.

ezau
11-23-2010, 06:10 AM
12-1>12-2 tee, hee.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 06:11 AM
well there's a reason you weren't on here before '08 and you just need to man up and concede that besides being the 2nd most butthurt Lakers fan on Spurstalk you're also wussy for not being here before '08.

you DO realize what you're saying is ironic right? Why weren't you here before 08? I'll give you a hint, it's probably the same reason...

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 06:12 AM
Hi Chump

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 06:14 AM

Again...you're a Spurs fan, why weren't you here years ago? See, I just outted you as a bandwagoner b/c you hadn't found a site. That was easy. See how that's flawed?

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 06:17 AM
Goodnight ya'll, will resume later tonight if I miss anything. Remember me, Chump :tu

mingus
11-23-2010, 06:28 AM
you DO realize what you're saying is ironic right? Why weren't you here before 08? I'll give you a hint, it's probably the same reason...

i was under a different account (which i didn't even use that much) for three years, got bored of that account name, changed names. been here for quite a while actually. so no, different reasons.

please, just concede that you're a wuss for not being able to muster the courage to join Spurstalk before '08.

ezau
11-23-2010, 07:57 AM
Deadlydynasty was a Mavs fan before the Gasol trade. After Gasol was giftwrapped to the Lakers, he decided to cheer for them.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 07:58 AM
i was under a different account (which i didn't even use that much) for three years, got bored of that account name, changed names. been here for quite a while actually. so no, different reasons.

please, just concede that you're a wuss for not being able to muster the courage to join Spurstalk before '08.

You're so desperately looking for a way to cling to your Gasol excuse. I joined in late May of 2008 (username was Deadly Dynasty)...and do you know why? Because the Lakers were playing the Spurs in the WCF at that time...what a novel idea, huh? :rollin

We hadn't played them in a meaningful game before that since 2004. Anything else, or do you still wanna come off as a frustrated douche whose post-Gasol schtick is getting stale? Ball's in your court.

easjer
11-23-2010, 09:33 AM

You do realize that you are conversing via a written medium, yes? That when one chooses a written mode of communication certain things become necessary? Appropriate punctuation, use of correct tenses, proper spelling and word choice? In an informal setting that relies on conversational tone, such as this, one can often break some of the rules, as I did in my last sentence (by not using a complete sentence). Use of abbreviations, emoticons, etc. allow for a less formal tone, and many people will not choose to correct every instance of misspelling, poor grammar or punctuation usage because we recognize that when typing quickly, it's easy to miss something.

Nevertheless, it's worth noting that when one communicates via written message, one will be judged on their use of rules regarding writing.

So he was totally correct in trying to help; your post was unreadable.

And when you submit unintelligible or unreadable posts as your discussion piece in a topic of conversation taking place via written word, you just look ignorant and no one of intelligence has any reason to take you seriously.

YoMamaIsCallin
11-23-2010, 10:01 AM
This thread is like a fight where both guys hold their elbows in and slap at each other like girls.

ohmwrecker
11-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Last time I checked, we were back2back champs.

There you go, buddy.

SA210
11-23-2010, 11:25 AM

That won't be until the playoffs. We could beat LA in Dec and throughout the season, but LA fans will say they were just "regular" season games.

I say for us to have a chance against LA, Tiago needs to be in the starting lineup.

LOL@MavsFan
11-23-2010, 11:48 AM
...we're still better.

http://www.troll-cave.org/files/nastytroll.jpg

LA Flaker Troll

mingus
11-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Again...you're a Spurs fan, why weren't you here years ago? See, I just outted you as a bandwagoner b/c you hadn't found a site. That was easy. See how that's flawed?

you didn't out me as anything. i joined this site when i was like 15, which is pretty much when i started using the internet on a regular basis.

lol Kings board.

pussy.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-23-2010, 12:36 PM

This thread should have closed after this post.

Quiet Strength
11-23-2010, 12:39 PM
No, I don't want NBA tv.

:lol

Agloco
11-23-2010, 01:01 PM
...we're still better.

No doubt, but we're gonna have to wait until June to confirm your suspicions. For now, it is what it is.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi Chump?

I wasn't even online when you posted this. Your obsession has taken a turn for the strange.

Goodnight ya'll, will resume later tonight if I miss anything. Remember me, Chump :tuI will remember you as the lakerfan who called himself a turd and admitted he wanted people to watch him fap.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 02:59 PM
No doubt, but we're gonna have to wait until June to confirm your suspicions. For now, it is what it is.

Here's to a good ol' fashioned Lakers-Spurs WCF:toast

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 03:05 PM

you didn't out me as anything. i joined this site when i was like 15, which is pretty much when i started using the internet on a regular basis.

So let me get this straight...you were under a different account for 3 years and got bored with your username, so you dug deep and picked "mingus," with that sissy cuck as your avatar? Nice progression, tbh...you've gone from irrelevant grey named spur fan to irrelevant gnsf with a stupid handle. Props :tu

Btw, what was your previous handle? Just curious to see if you're lying about that too. Surprise me.

DieHardSpursFan1537
11-23-2010, 09:12 PM
You Laker's fans probably say Laker's are the best team in the league before the damn season even begins.

Cane
11-23-2010, 09:37 PM
?

I will remember you as the lakerfan who called himself a turd and admitted he wanted people to watch him fap.

:lol

DJ Mbenga
11-23-2010, 09:48 PM
seems like even trolls control this board. spurs fans bait laker fans and then laker fans bait the spurs fans.