PDA

View Full Version : Peak at 2011 schedule: Non-SW 4-game series

draft87
11-23-2010, 05:29 AM
I took a second to check out which of the Pacific and Northwest division teams we play four times this year.

Most of you probably already realize that we play teams in our division(Southwest) four times. (Dallas, Houston, Memphis, New Orleans-16 games)

We play the Eastern Conference teams each twice(one on each others court-30 games)

We play the other teams in the Western Conference three times-30 games.

That gives us 76 games so we have 6 games to play against either Golden State, LAL, LAC, Phoenix, Sacramento, Denver, Minnesota, Oklahoma City, Portland, or Utah.

This year we have a 4-game series with these non-Southwest division teams:

-Golden State
-LAL
-Phoenix
-Denver
-Minnesota
-Portland

..not really trying to say anything, just thought some people might be wondering who the extra games were played against but didn't want to spend the time looking. I definitely hurt my eyes and felt like a bit of a dork counting games. Maybe there's a place to look where this has already been done, in that case I'll feel REALLY lame. oh well.

If I remember correctly last we had:

-LAC
-LAL
-Sacramento
-Denver
-OKC
-Utah

too bad we have the Lakers and Nuggets on back2back years, it would have been nice to clobber the Clippers and Kings again but I like the challenge of taking it to the Lakers four times.