PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs will not sniff an NBA title this season

DazedAndConfused
11-23-2010, 12:22 PM
I don't care if you rattle off another 10 wins, your team as constructed will never win an NBA championship.

No defense, no rebounding, no rings. You're gonna get smoked by LA yet again.

boutons_deux
11-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Gfy

urunobili
11-23-2010, 12:25 PM
let the insecurity in lakerland begin... god this place is WAY more entertaining with these emo Laker trolls.... come talk to daddy... :king

not getting enough attention at the nba forum? :loser

urunobili
11-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Pretty much. I mean, you clowns are way too happy up here celebrating over this streak of yours. No fucking way we're going to let you enjoy this in peace.

happy? can you link me to proof of over-excitement please?

Ditty
11-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Gayandconfused and faggotluva just circle jerking nothing else too see here

Halberto
11-23-2010, 12:34 PM
No defense, no rebounding

Check your sources again, chode

tp2021
11-23-2010, 12:35 PM
No proof of over-excitement, but we do have proof of nervousness

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166694
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166653

Halberto
11-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Pretty much. I mean, you clowns are way too happy up here celebrating over this streak of yours. No fucking way we're going to let you enjoy this in peace.

Is there any fucking way you can get a life outside this message board? Seriously, I bet you never leave the house.

Texas_Ranger
11-23-2010, 12:39 PM
ok idiot.

mingus
11-23-2010, 12:40 PM
good to see LA fans feel scared. i don't think thy felt it in '03, but they've obviously learned from '03, when they thought they'd beat us easily. it'll prepare them better for this year. hopefully you guys bring you Klenex this time.

mencken
11-23-2010, 12:54 PM
No defense, no rebounding, no rings.

Wait, I don't get it.

I mean, I agree that no defense and no rebounding = no rings. But, considering the Spurs' rebounding rate and defensive efficiency have been better than the Lakers' this year, are you arguing that the Lakers won't three-peat?

Or are you arguing that Orlando, who is first in the league in both statistics, is going to win the finals this year?

tmtcsc
11-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Too funny. Laker fans are getting nervous. Be afraid, be very afraid. Our record is a little bloated but our defense is no where near as good as it will be.

I'd like to see where we stack up with the Lakers and Celtics at this point. Im not worried about the Hornets or Heat. The Heat are a joke.

Wins over: Thunder, Magic, Utah and Cleveland are impressive.

Agloco
11-23-2010, 12:57 PM
I don't care if you rattle off another 10 wins, your team as constructed will never win an NBA championship.

:wakeup

Ah, the attention-whore speaks his mind. Unfortunately no one cares. :lol

Every time one of you tards starts one of these cheesedick threads it just confirms that you're nervous, and getting more nervous by the minute.

Just chill out till we get around to dick-whipping you. :lol

buttsR4rebounding
11-23-2010, 12:59 PM

At least try to be accurate. While the defense is definitely a work in progress it has definitely started to improve and the Spurs currently are giving up 3 points per game less than the Lakers. The Spurs also have the 4th best rebounding differential in the league at +3.62. The Lakers are 3rd at +3.72. So while there is a long way to go and I would agree the Lakers are the favorites, your statement sounds like someone trying to convince themself... I wonder if you are making these types of posts on New Orleans, Boston, Orlando, OKC, Miami, or Dallas websites. My guess is "no".

silverblk mystix
11-23-2010, 01:02 PM
scurred?

urunobili
11-23-2010, 01:07 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166664

CROFL. NBA forum link? :lmao

dude that place is the comedy forum, I mean for real, there is something called respect that is what a true Spur fan is all about.

honestly, we all know the Lakers are the team to beat. and we like it like that.

:toast

TheManFromAcme
11-23-2010, 01:21 PM
No hate here. Spurs playing some damn good ball. Hopefully we meet at the WCF's. It needs to happen. :toast

On a side note; Good to see Manu healthy. Man's been through alot. :tu

Horse
11-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Our D is ranked 13th even if we only get in the top 10 but keep our scoring up, we can get it done. I love the depth love the shooting and everyone unselfish and on the same page. I wish we had a little more size and can't wait till Splitter gets:flag: some real PT.

jb4g
11-23-2010, 01:35 PM
No hate here. Spurs playing some damn good ball. Hopefully we meet at the WCF's. It needs to happen. :toast

It would be fitting for these 2 teams to get one more crack at each other in the WCF. I would love to see it.

Cry Havoc
11-23-2010, 01:39 PM
No defense

You'll let me know when the Lakers start playing defense, right?

timtonymanu
11-23-2010, 01:48 PM
typical insecure Laker fan.

Mel_13
11-23-2010, 01:49 PM

1. You can just go back to bailing out on your own team, you're really good at that.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152318

2. Defensive Rating:
Spurs-7th
Lakers-12th

3. Defensive Rebound Percentage:
Spurs-4th
Lakers-28th

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2011.html

DazedAndConfused
11-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Yup just like we were scared in last season, the season before, and the one before that.

Remind me what happened again? Oh yea, three straight Finals appearances and two NBA championships.

I'm just doing my dutiful job as Laker fan and injecting a little dose of reality here. You guys are in for a rude awakening, the lack of defense and rebounding should disturb you despite the win streak. A Spur fan of all people should know, not a one of your championships was ever won with offense.

LOL@MavsFan
11-23-2010, 01:58 PM
that is thread #3 started by Laker fan in the Spurs forum. Rebounding has been good except against Orlando and the D, although shaky, steps up in the 2nd half. Stop repeating ESPN garbage and watch a game Laker fan. Dont be ascared!!

ALVAREZ6
11-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Yup just like we were scared in last season, the season before, and the one before that.

Remind me what happened again? Oh yea, three straight Finals appearances and two NBA championships.

I'm just doing my dutiful job as Laker fan and injecting a little dose of reality here. You guys are in for a rude awakening, the lack of defense and rebounding should disturb you despite the win streak. A Spur fan of all people should know, not a one of your championships was ever won with offense.

:lol :lol :lol

Translation: I've got nothing better to do other than to troll all day on another team's forum. I need attention!

LOL, thanks for giving us your input, Sir. I definitely feel changed after listening to your brilliant opinion combined with those of all of your fuck-buddy laker fag friends.

LOL@MavsFan
11-23-2010, 02:00 PM
It would be fitting for these 2 teams to get one more crack at each other in the WCF. I would love to see it.

+1 :toast

Hope it ends up like that, too and ends like this

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1032/1418770594_2370f2e356.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Damn. You lakerfans are an insecure lot, raving like hysterical girls.

temujin
11-23-2010, 02:07 PM

You are actually right.

No Joey Crawford on the Spurs roster.

Could you please remember me what happened the last time Crawford was NOT "steering" PO games?

Darkwaters
11-23-2010, 02:08 PM
So are LA trolls in now?

Penis envy huh?

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 02:12 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1032/1418770594_2370f2e356.jpg

boohoo!

DazedAndConfused
11-23-2010, 02:24 PM
I will save this thread so I can bump it later after the Spurs are ousted from the playoffs yet again (hopefully they'll last long enough for the Lakers to do the job).

What's sad is you all really believe you're on top again and that your team is gonna go all the way. Oh reality is going to come crashing down on you like a ton of bricks once you realize that you really DON'T have what it takes to compete with LA.

Quite frankly, only Boston does.

z0sa
11-23-2010, 02:25 PM
:lol wow, two scared lakerfans make threads in one day? You know it's because we're atop the standings.

BronxCowboy
11-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Dazed PM to lakaluva: Brah, wouldn't it be badass to go upstairs and troll Spurfan?
lakaluva: Oh, Oh, let me in please, let me in!

Don't feed the trolls!

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 02:36 PM
I will save this thread so I can bump it later after the Spurs are ousted from the playoffs yet again (hopefully they'll last long enough for the Lakers to do the job).Are spurfans really that important to you?

That's sad.

z0sa
11-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Dazed PM to lakaluva: Brah, wouldn't it be badass to go upstairs and troll Spurfan?
lakaluva: Oh, Oh, let me in please, let me in!

Don't feed the trolls!

Dazed is far too stupid for trolling. He's 100% dead serious in this thread. Definitely worth some laughs.

rayray2k8
11-23-2010, 02:40 PM
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5908/whysoseriouso.png (http://img221.imageshack.us/i/whysoseriouso.png/)

Man In Black
11-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey look, another LOSER who lost this argument the moment he clicked,"Submit New Thread." lmVICTORIOUSao :lmao

tmtcsc
11-23-2010, 03:07 PM

Remind me again, who shut down the Forum with a sweep of the Lakers ? And who ended the last Finals streak the Lakers had ?

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Remind me again, who shut down the Forum with a sweep of the Lakers ? And who ended the last Finals streak the Lakers had ?

and who shutdown that shithole AlamoDome?

and yes, the Spurs did indeed end LA's "Finals streak." While we're taking this stroll down memory lane, can you tell me why SAS never defended their title?

cornbread
11-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Mffl!

rascal
11-23-2010, 03:58 PM

The Lakers have the best chance to knock off the spurs. Its better for the spurs if the Lakers don't even make it to the western conference finals.

Spurminator
11-23-2010, 04:00 PM
LakerFan doth protest too much.

rascal
11-23-2010, 04:00 PM

Lets not get into Spurs vs lakers matchups. The Lakers own the Spurs in the playoffs.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 04:07 PM
and who shutdown that shithole AlamoDome?:lol Nobody cares about that place but lakerfan.

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 04:12 PM
and yes, the Spurs did indeed end LA's "Finals streak." While we're taking this stroll down memory lane, can you tell me why SAS never defended their title?

You tell us how to repeat, and we'll show you how to not lose in the Finals...half the job is getting there, the other half is having what's needed to finish the job when you get there...god its gotta suck going all the way to the Finals and not winning :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:19 PM
You tell us how to repeat, and we'll show you how to not lose in the Finals...half the job is getting there, the other half is having what's needed to finish the job when you get there...god its gotta suck going all the way to the Finals and not winning :lmao

In just the last 2 years the Lakers accomplished something the Spurs have never done, REPEAT. Stick to making failed trolling threads in the Club Forum, junior:lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Lets not get into Spurs vs lakers matchups. The Lakers own the Spurs in the playoffs.

:tu

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:21 PM
:lol Nobody cares about that place but lakerfan.

True, so many good memories :lol

ChumpDumper
11-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Why do you care so much about spurfans?

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 04:23 PM
In just the last 2 years the Lakers accomplished something the Spurs have never done, REPEAT. Stick to making failed trolling threads in the Club Forum, junior:lol

In just the last 3 years, the Lakers have done what the Spurs have NEVER done...lost in the Finals :lol get your ass back in the NBA forum, son

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:24 PM

Because you guys make me laugh, and laughter makes you younger

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 04:25 PM

the question should be... why did you sign up on a spurs forum when you're clearly a bandwagon fakers fan?

ChumpDumper
Because you guys make me laugh, and laughter makes you youngerHow old are you?

DeadlyDynasty
In just the last 3 years, the Lakers have done what the Spurs have NEVER done...lost in the Finals :lol get your ass back in the NBA forum, son

I'm sorry but you just can't be taken seriously...your reputation precedes you. Valuable lesson as you continue to grow up:toast

Marcus Bryant
11-23-2010, 04:26 PM
Gfy

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 04:27 PM
the question should be... why did you sign up on a spurs forum when you're clearly a bandwagon fakers fan?

lol calftats

Where's my cup of joe and those color copies I asked for?

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm sorry but you just can't be taken seriously...your reputation precedes you. Valuable lesson as you continue to grow up:toast

:lol

Likewise :lmao

romsho
11-23-2010, 04:46 PM

Thanks. We'll take it under advisement.

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 04:53 PM
lol i'm a bandwagon fan!

Where's my bandwagon kobe #8 I asked for?

who the fuck drinks coffee? not i. who the fuck makes copies of documents? not i. good luck deadlybandwagondynasty!

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 05:27 PM
And which one of the for mentioned do you guys do? No D, cupcake schedule so far, and your about to get that plotter of a Center back who will slow you guys down a bit.

aforementioned, and plodder ;)

m33p0
11-23-2010, 05:27 PM
noted

DazedAndConfused
11-23-2010, 05:33 PM
The Lakers can afford to take the first half of the season off. Hell they are pretty much just coasting right now and only have two losses.

Once the playoffs start the Spurs will be on their last fumes while the Lakers are kicking into gear.

crc21209
11-23-2010, 05:34 PM

No one asked you....:lol

Tp9gospursgo
11-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Go back to the NBA forum nub.

Cessation
11-23-2010, 07:17 PM
lol wheelchair cat is awesome

11-23-2010, 07:19 PM
stern gifts gasol to the lakers and all of a sudden laker fan comes out of the shadows and acts like he did something to contribute.

BanditHiro
11-23-2010, 07:57 PM

we haven't peaked yet you silly goose we just been coasting all that shit will improve by the season's end

superbigtime
11-23-2010, 08:03 PM

:lol:lol:lol Sniff my ballsack.

mystargtr34
11-23-2010, 08:07 PM
Lakerfan in this thread really is pathetic :lol... acting like they represent the alpha dog on this forum because the team they support won a couple of titles.

NickiRasgo
11-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Ok.

Sense
11-23-2010, 08:08 PM

Why is it that every time I see a decent post by a "Laker" fan... I can't accept it? I can't accept the fact that, it's a laker fan that just posted this.. I like to think it's a Spurs fan trolling...

GSH
11-23-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm okay with leaving the sniffing up to you.

http://www.defensetech.org/images/sniff_pit.jpg

WeNeedLength
11-23-2010, 08:36 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Jollyblue/yall.jpg

DieHardSpursFan1537
11-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Good lord, for the last time, fuck off Laker's fans. Are you sad that the Spurs have a better record than the Lakers?

Cessation
11-23-2010, 08:47 PM
they mad cause spurs are number one, jelous we getting 'their' attention lol

silverblk mystix
11-23-2010, 08:50 PM
remember the last time the spurs played the lakers?

v7WBCJJaIMs

this is why laker fans were ecstatic when the suns beat the spurs, they would have seen this in the playoffs

TD 21
11-23-2010, 09:08 PM

Sixth in the league in defensive efficiency (the Lakers are tied for eleventh). This is with Duncan playing under 30 mpg, Splitter not in the rotation and Anderson injured. Third in the league in rebounding rate. Again, with Duncan playing under 30 mpg (the Lakers are fourth).

Granted, Bynum is injured and his mere presence (no matter how limited minutes or mobility wise) will help in both areas, but still. This notion that the Spurs aren't one of the better defensive teams in the league and one of the best rebounding teams in the league is flat out incorrect.

If you're going to talk shit, at least know your shit.

FilSpursFan
11-23-2010, 11:29 PM

You're joking right?:bang:ihit

EricB
11-23-2010, 11:41 PM
You fucktards responding to adolescent morons like these idiots only keeps them around....

Sean Cagney
11-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Another one comes to post......

falconqb1234
11-24-2010, 12:47 AM
clearly the lakers are the team to beat in the league. theyve won 2 titles in a row. spurs will prolly finish 2nd or 3rd in the west and probs meet the lakers in the wcf. no ones celebrating yet. no one should be celebrating. its november.

maddnezz
11-24-2010, 01:44 AM

Samson from half baked,"Shut up bitch! Have your ass here,Now you dont want me to get ugly!":hat

Leonard Curse
11-24-2010, 03:56 AM
good to see LA fans feel scared. i don't think thy felt it in '03, but they've obviously learned from '03, when they thought they'd beat us easily. it'll prepare them better for this year. hopefully you guys bring you Klenex this time.

:toast yup with kobes age i expexct a full out ballin fest (you know how kobe and fisher always cry together haha when we wax that ass. tim will keep him from being his idol aka jordan :cry i dont think fate will allow kobe to surpass jordan he doesnt deserve it

Leonard Curse
11-24-2010, 04:13 AM
remember the last time the spurs played the lakers?

v7WBCJJaIMs

this is why laker fans were ecstatic when the suns beat the spurs, they would have seen this in the playoffs

HAHAHAHA:lmao:lmao:lmao NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! ITS WHAT HAPPENS EVERYTIME MANUS HEALTHY HE DESTROYS KOBES CONFIDENCE AND KOBE STANDS THERE WATCHING LIKE A FAN!!! can you guys imagine throwing timmy/dice then having splitter/blair/bonner taking turns sucking the energy out of gasol and odom, hahaha while RJ MANU and TP destroy their new savior scrub in BROWN what a joke

AlleyOopNazi
11-24-2010, 09:59 AM
No defense, no rebounding, no rings.
I think your confused w/ your workplace rules at the local gas-station: No shirt, no shoes, no service...

tuncaboylu
11-24-2010, 11:00 AM

I think you're DazedAndConfusedAndFucked

Spur_Fanatic
11-24-2010, 11:04 AM

I don't get it, how one gets so many posts in another team's forum?
You were a Spurs fan before or something? (and before that a Bulls fan)

DieHardSpursFan1537
11-24-2010, 01:39 PM
The Lakers can afford to take the first half of the season off. Hell they are pretty much just coasting right now and only have two losses.

Once the playoffs start the Spurs will be on their last fumes while the Lakers are kicking into gear.

Keep telling yourself that.