PDA

View Full Version : Pale in comparison

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-23-2010, 03:49 PM
It's hilarious how even before a Spurs fan can post bragging rights after a good win, a Lakers fan has to nip it in the bud, by posting a counter measure thread before.

What is wrong with you guys? This website is called "Spurstalk" You must realize how jejune and immature you're being when you post about Tony Parker's affair, Gary Neal's rape, Tim Duncan's aging. What the fuck does it matter to you? Because it doesn't mean shit to us Spur's fans.

Whether you like it or not, the Spurs have evolved offensively, and their defense is improving every single game. Face it, we are contenders, and I'm not saying we'll beat the Lakers for sure, but don't deny that it would be one wild series.

& don't bring your delusions of a "sweep" over here, because last years sweep would be contrary this year. Which says a lot about our improvement.

You disgust me, stop being butthurt over our wins against other teams.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2010, 03:53 PM
http://athriftymom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kotex-overnight.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zxsbVMrOUNw/R9QWz1fXTrI/AAAAAAAAAB4/59msPPmfL0g/s400/FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg

These should help you on your way.

jestersmash
11-23-2010, 03:58 PM
I lost it at "jejune."

Giuseppe
11-23-2010, 04:08 PM
When you've been skunked like you guys were you have to expect to be red-assed on a regular basis.

Your regrets are your own.

Killakobe81
11-23-2010, 04:12 PM
From the ashes of the skunk ...STILL the Spurs rise ....

Killakobe81
11-23-2010, 04:13 PM
LnGrrr good to have you back and how are the kids?

Giuseppe
11-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah, Ln, while you were gone Killa kept intimating that your children had tard in 'em.

LnGrrrR
11-23-2010, 06:13 PM
LnGrrr good to have you back and how are the kids?

Thanks Killa! Son's doing great... getting more teeth, pulling down everything he can (he's quick, he grabbed a bowl of cereal and dumped it on me last night) and stomping around the house like he owns it. :D I'll post some pics in the club this week; he's pretty funny. I always put up a ton of videos for the grandparents on facebook. (Just got back from a long vacation seeing them, gotta try to keep the kid in touch with his folks as best I can when they're halfway round the world.)

How you been man? Relishing that Lakers victory? :D (Thank goodness the Pats and Bruins are doing good.)

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Thanks Killa! Son's doing great... getting more teeth, pulling down everything he can (he's quick, he grabbed a bowl of cereal and dumped it on me last night) and stomping around the house like he owns it. :D I'll post some pics in the club this week; he's pretty funny. I always put up a ton of videos for the grandparents on facebook. (Just got back from a long vacation seeing them, gotta try to keep the kid in touch with his folks as best I can when they're halfway round the world.)

How you been man? Relishing that Lakers victory? :D (Thank goodness the Pats and Bruins are doing good.)

bioootch get the fuck on...your balls been cut off white boy...you can't come round these parts no more...we don't give a shit bout all that milk and cereal shit...you were talking big shit and ran when that ass got spanked...I told you white boy I wasn't gonna let you slide...Now Spur and Heat fan feeling the same shellacking that I delivered to your ass tip-toeing through the tulips back in June as Cully says...you thought you could just walk back up in this bitch and carry on as usual...you fucking insane...get the fuck off the board right now bitch and don't let me tell you again...I'll fucking pull my belt off and beat your ass black and blue...you fucking Boston Maggot...

LnGrrrR
11-23-2010, 07:27 PM
bioootch get the fuck on...your balls been cut off white boy...you can't come round these parts no more...we don't give a shit bout all that milk and cereal shit...you were talking big shit and ran when that ass got spanked...I told you white boy I wasn't gonna let you slide...Now Spur and Heat fan feeling the same shellacking that I delivered to your ass tip-toeing through the tulips back in June as Cully says...you thought you could just walk back up in this bitch and carry on as usual...you fucking insane...get the fuck off the board right now bitch and don't let me tell you again...I'll fucking pull my belt off and beat your ass black and blue...you fucking Boston Maggot...

Koolaid Man, get the fuck out of here. I already regulated your ass once. You're the fucking joke of this forum.

I didn't go anywhere after the loss; I manned up and congratulated the true Laker fans. It's not my fault you were so busy with that congratulatory circlejerk you had that you got a bucketload of cum in your eyes.

You'll pull your belt off and spank me? Man, you sure do have alot of homoerotic fantasies. Sorry, I've got a wife and a kid; even put up the pics to prove it. I'd ask you to post photos of your loved one, but I don't care to see you cradling the balls of some hairy homeless dude in an alley.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Koolaid Man, get the fuck out of here. I already regulated your ass once. You're the fucking joke of this forum.

I didn't go anywhere after the loss; I manned up and congratulated the true Laker fans. It's not my fault you were so busy with that congratulatory circlejerk you had that you got a bucketload of cum in your eyes.

You'll pull your belt off and spank me? Man, you sure do have alot of homoerotic fantasies. Sorry, I've got a wife and a kid; even put up the pics to prove it. I'd ask you to post photos of your loved one, but I don't care to see you cradling the balls of some hairy homeless dude in an alley.

yeah what a loser...like I said before who posts pics of their wife and tarded kid....and that flat ass bitch you fucking don't look like she can fuck anyway....you gots no life white boy...posting pics of family on a board like this...go end yourself with your military issued arms...

KapitanTutan
11-23-2010, 08:15 PM
:corn:

LnGrrrR
11-23-2010, 08:16 PM
yeah what a loser...like I said before who posts pics of their wife and tarded kid....and that flat ass bitch you fucking don't look like she can fuck anyway....you gots no life white boy...posting pics of family on a board like this...go end yourself with your military issued arms...

You wonder where I was during the offseason, then you tell me I have no life. What a fucking moron.

I'm sorry you're too embarassed to post pictures of the women you pay to sleep with you.

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 08:18 PM

:lmao

Koolaid getting owned here, nothing to see :rollin

Kool calling other people white boys when he himself is white:lmao

LnGrrrR
11-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Koolaid Man is a complicated guy. He thinks he's a black guy on the inside, but really, he's white. He's got layers... white inside, then black, then white again. Kinda like that Oreo covered in sperm that his dominatrix lover made him eat last week.

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 08:24 PM
Koolaid Man is a complicated guy. He thinks he's a black guy on the inside, but really, he's white. He's got layers... white inside, then black, then white again. Kinda like that Oreo covered in sperm that his dominatrix lover made him eat last week.
:lmao

Koolaid is luva's alter ego tbh

Halberto
11-23-2010, 08:57 PM
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff150/AsgerJon/pwned.gif

ohmwrecker
11-23-2010, 09:14 PM
I lost it at "jejune."

Really? I liked it. I didn't know he had it in him tbh. I can see how most of the mongoloids that populate the NBA forum are scratching their heads.
Psst. It means immature . . . it's kind of redundant really.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-24-2010, 05:23 AM
Really? I liked it. I didn't know he had it in him tbh. I can see how most of the mongoloids that populate the NBA forum are scratching their heads.
Psst. It means immature . . . it's kind of redundant really.

Oh ohm, you're compliment had to be peppered with some kind of constructive criticism, but it's okay. You're one funny guy, I look at threads, and 90% of the time, you're owning someone in a hilarious fashion. Btw, I knew no-one would understand "jejune" so I had to just add the definitive word immediately after. But I threw "jejune" in there for people like you and I. Keep on thriving.

:toast

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-24-2010, 05:27 AM
When you've been skunked like you guys were you have to expect to be red-assed on a regular basis.

Your regrets are your own.

It's either the "skunked" or "raped" topic with you. I'm beginning to think you have a preference for raping skunks. :nope Nope, not normal.