11-23-2010, 05:01 PM
It's your ceiling.

You should be so proud.

jestersmash
11-23-2010, 05:02 PM
VGkAjQensA0

Fpoonsie
11-23-2010, 05:03 PM
You mean after being kw's bottom in that other thread?

Seriously, the day you let some dumb fuck like kw troll your ass is the day you should consider calling it quits. And I'm not just talking about posting on message boards.

I'd suggest finding the nearest razor...

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:04 PM

Seriously, the day you let some dumb fuck like kw troll your ass is the day you should consider calling it quits. And I'm not just talking about posting on message boards.

:lmao @ you thinking I was serious

:rollin

this topic is about the Spurs, not me, keep it about the Spurs homie

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 05:06 PM

look at this fag trying to look all razor sharp... stick to the glitter you switch hitter!

Fpoonsie
11-23-2010, 05:07 PM
:rollin I was just pretending to be a complete fucking idiot! Shows how smart YOU are! :rollin

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:08 PM
look at this fag trying to look all razor sharp... stick to the glitter you switch hitter!

:lmao @ the lines kori learns at the club

http://imgayworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/gay_club_man-300x285.jpg

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:08 PM

BlackSwordsMan
11-23-2010, 05:09 PM
why does he have on an arm sleeve?

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 05:10 PM
well the cats out of the bag... you go looking for semi-to-nude males, there's no need to question anymore. my hypothesis was dead on about you gutter.

Mike-in-brazil
11-23-2010, 05:11 PM
top of what?...

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:12 PM
why does he have on an arm sleeve?

thats the only thing that sticks out to you about this picture? :lmao

and I was unsure about what you were talking about...what topic I was getting trolled at?thought you were referring to the msn thing, but I guess not...

@fpoonsie: here is something you should remember for the rest of your life, so you dont end up looking foolish one day

1. I had sex with a girl, she ended up pregnant
2. Guy #2 had sex with her, his DNA is there
3. Baby is not biologically mine, it's his

any DNA test in the world will concur with me...

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 05:14 PM
and i'm still a dumbass!

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:16 PM
and I still don't know basic biology :depressed

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 05:16 PM
btw gutter, how are we supposed to believe you even bagged a ho when you've finally revealed your true nature? switch hitter!

how far did that dude get that pink sleeve up your ass? haha

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:17 PM
kori, you're the type of person I hope gets a vesectomy...with two balls, you can reproduce, so when they cut em off, we won't have any little koriwhat's to deal with in the future

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-23-2010, 05:19 PM
btw gutter, how are we supposed to believe you even bagged a ho when you've finally revealed your true nature? switch hitter!

how far did that dude get that pink sleeve up your ass? haha

:lmao my man koriwhat regulating this faggot

Giuseppe
11-23-2010, 05:20 PM
kori, you're the type of person I hope gets a vesectomy...with two balls, you can reproduce, so when they cut em off

:lol Gutter and his minute details of men's anatomy.

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 05:21 PM
kori, you're the type of person I hope gets a vesectomy...with two balls, you can reproduce, so when they cut em off, we won't have any little koriwhat's to deal with in the future

i don't ever want one but i also don't want kids... btw, they don't cut your balls off if you get a vesectomy.

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:24 PM
i don't ever want one but i also don't want kids... btw, they don't cut your balls off if you get a vesectomy.

ok so my dog was neutered, he has no balls...he cannot reproduce..

my god you're so retarded :lmao

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 05:26 PM
ok so my dog was neutered, he has no balls...he cannot reproduce..

my god you're so retarded :lmao

oh man, you're a fuckin' idiot. no need to keep proving yourself over and over, we get it! you're a dumbass.

here dumbass!

"Vasectomy should not be confused with castration (male), which is the surgical removal of the testicle(s)."

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:33 PM
oh man, you're a fuckin' idiot. no need to keep proving yourself over and over, we get it! you're a dumbass.

here dumbass!

"Vasectomy should not be confused with castration (male), which is the surgical removal of the testicle(s)."

:lmao you actually went to look for it :rollin

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 05:34 PM
:lmao you actually went to look for it :rollin

didn't have to considering i knew what it was to begin with but you on the other hand...needed a little bit of help and so i divulged.

the funny thing isn't the fact i went to find you the info, but the fact that you're such a pathetic pos troll you didn't know what you were talking about to begin with. maybe you should look things up before claiming you know it all.

then again, how can you be bothered looking up words you don't know the meaning to when you're clearly busy looking at dudes online in underwear.

Gutter92
11-23-2010, 05:40 PM
didn't have to considering i knew what it was to begin with but you on the other hand...needed a little bit of help and so i divulged.

the funny thing isn't the fact i went to find you the info, but the fact that you're such a pathetic pos troll you didn't know what you were talking about to begin with. maybe you should look things up before claiming you know it all.

then again, how can you be bothered looking up words you don't know the meaning to when you're clearly busy looking at dudes online in underwear.

:lmao

dont tell me when you looked up vasectomy it didn't show you a penis with no balls

koriwhat
11-23-2010, 05:41 PM
:lmao

dont tell me when you looked up vasectomy it didn't show you a penis with no balls

actually, no. then again, just checked that wiki site again and made the mistake of scrolling down to where you dwell. yuck!