PDA

View Full Version : Heat have a slow start to the season

Ace
11-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Now you bitches come out the woodwork? Its a marathon not a race.

Killakobe81
11-23-2010, 10:41 PM

Welcom back Ace ...

BTW pot, meet kettle ...

FAn, up! LOL

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 10:41 PM
6 losses in November :lol

Giuseppe
11-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darrin
11-23-2010, 10:43 PM
They look horrible even when they win. It took 8 games for me to jump the bandwagon because of how pathetic that team is.

Ace
11-23-2010, 10:46 PM
6 losses in November :lol
November championship :lol

Ace
11-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Welcom back Ace ...

BTW pot, meet kettle ...

FAn, up! LOL

Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toast

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 10:47 PM
November championship :lol

Bosh:lol

Ericka:lmao

Ace
11-23-2010, 10:48 PM
They look horrible even when they win. It took 8 games for me to jump the bandwagon because of how pathetic that team is.
Your better off as a Laker fan. You fit right in, no pun intended...

Ace
11-23-2010, 10:49 PM
Bosh:lol

Ericka:lmao
Bynum :lol
Glass knees :lol

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 10:51 PM
6 seed in the East:lol

Ace
11-23-2010, 10:53 PM
6 seed in the East:lol

November seeding :lol

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 10:55 PM
http://3critical.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/080428_spoelstra.jpg?w=320&h=240:lol

Darrin
11-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Your better off as a Laker fan. You fit right in, no pun intended...

Yeah, just brush it off as a hater. That's all this team talks about. How hard it is to have teams gunning for you. How it will take till January to implement the offense.

They hold no one accountable for executing. They don't play hard. They rely on Wade and James to just create something and they call that an offense; they aren't particularly effective. They have a massive hole in the middle and that is not made better by Udonis Haslem's injury (May he get better soon. One of my favorite players in the league).

That team has serious problems. Marathon or not, they haven't shown any improvement since the first preseason game. That's on the coach to get these players to become a unit. They just expect to turn it on and they haven't accomplished anything together to have that confidence justified. When they are challenged, they don't find a way to be effective.

Until those things change, you'll be making excuses for a bad team.

Ace
11-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Yeah, just brush it off as a hater. That's all this team talks about. How hard it is to have teams gunning for you. How it will take till January to implement the offense.

They hold no one accountable for executing. They don't play hard. They rely on Wade and James to just create something and they call that an offense; they aren't particularly effective. They have a massive hole in the middle and that is not made better by Udonis Haslem's injury (May he get better soon. One of my favorite players in the league).

That team has serious problems. Marathon or not, they haven't shown any improvement since the first preseason game. That's on the coach to get these players to become a unit. They just expect to turn it on and they haven't accomplished anything together to have that confidence justified. When they are challenged, they don't find a way to be effective.

Until those things change, you'll be making excuses for a bad team.
You have three guys who are use to being number one options on one team and you expected them to playing as a unit after 10 games together? When the team is all healthy and had the chance to play a couple games together, you won't be welcomed back. Yer out and staying out.

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-23-2010, 11:39 PM

Faggots back........I repeat ........Faggots back :lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-23-2010, 11:40 PM
http://3critical.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/080428_spoelstra.jpg?w=320&h=240:lol

I have to admit 21 that's funny, but you're still a faggot

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 11:47 PM
I have to admit 21 that's funny, but your still a faggot

2006 :lobt:

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-23-2010, 11:49 PM
2006 :lobt:

Yeah that hasn't worn out its welcome :lol

Ace
11-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Faggots back........I repeat ........Faggots back :lol

Yo
u didn't have to announce your posting like that but if that's your thing by all means.

cobbler
11-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Wasn't the bet that you would be gone till Jan 1?

Ace
11-24-2010, 12:06 AM
Wasn't the bet that you would be gone till Jan 1?

Oops

LkrFan
11-24-2010, 12:07 AM
You have three guys who are use to being number one options on one team and you expected them to playing as a unit after 10 games together? When the team is all healthy and had the chance to play a couple games together, you won't be welcomed back. Yer out and staying out.
Uh, Pau was the #1 option in Memphis. Even LO was #1 option with the Clips. The Lakers didn't have any problems implementing these two with Kobe into the triangle. DWhistle said they are arguably the best trio in NBA history, so it should not be a problem, right? :toast

Ace
11-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Uh, Pau was the #1 option in Memphis. Even LO was #1 option with the Clips. The Lakers didn't have any problems implementing these two with Kobe into the triangle. DWhistle said they are arguably the best trio in NBA history, so it should not be a problem, right? :toast
Were they all put in that position all at once? Pau is still the number one option. :lol

Darrin
11-24-2010, 12:49 AM

I don't think I have anything to worry about, but that's fine. I'll tip my hat if they put it together and that will be it. But I don't have anything to worry about. The team is so far behind the curve, it will take them at least this summer to stew to get them motivated to improve. That's the happy version.

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 02:12 AM
Good thread, plenty of time for the Heat to bounce back..

Ace, you should check out the thread on the Miami board of the RealGM forums, with the analysis on Spoelstra's coaching and the Heat's defense..great analysis with screencaps of Spoelstra's poor strategies, good read..hopefully he's gone soon..

Ace
11-24-2010, 02:14 AM
Good thread, plenty of time for the Heat to bounce back..

Ace, you should check out the thread on the Miami board of the RealGM forums, with the analysis on Spoelstra's coaching and the Heat's defense..great analysis with screencaps of Spoelstra's poor strategies, good read..hopefully he's gone soon..

Oh he will be. :tu

Man In Black
11-24-2010, 02:14 AM
COHESION IS A WORD.

Told ya!

Ace
11-24-2010, 02:15 AM
COHESION IS A WORD.

Told ya!
I see your still off your meds...

Man In Black
11-24-2010, 02:24 AM
I see your still off your meds...
Sensitive much? Are telling us that they're in COHESION? :lmao

I'm just telling, like I told you then...it ain't instant greatness. The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary :)-Vince Lombardi

Why don't you, as Bosh says, CHILL on that! :flag:

TheNextGen
11-24-2010, 02:28 AM
lol heat

TheMACHINE
11-24-2010, 02:29 AM
chill guys..give the Heat 127 games before we judge them. They need to get thier chemistry.

Venti Quattro
11-24-2010, 02:59 AM
It's a marathon and early on Bosh just wants to relax and chill. Is he going to even reach the mid-season?

hitmanyr2k
11-24-2010, 03:02 AM
Hopefully this will end those moronic arguments "if this superstar played with that superstar they would win this many games/championships". Big names can't replace chemistry and meshing skillsets/roles. Right now the Heat have no chemistry whatsoever on either end of the floor and they aren't showing any improvement game to game.

The problem with Lebron and Wade are they both contain the exact same skillset. They're both used to dominating the ball and playing a lot of one on one. Neither player are really good at playing off the ball or moving without it so they end up taking turns standing flat-footed watching the other try to create something. This is also exposing another weakness in Lebron and Wade's game...catching and shooting. Both players need to pound the ball to get a rhythm for their shots. They're not used to coming off a screen to simply catch and shoot it. Also, neither player are true low post threats so they can't go to that aspect of their games and force double-teams to open things up for shooters. It's disappointing Lebron doesn't have a legit low post game by now to take advantage of his size and strength. He should be murdering guys on the low block and forcing the defense to react.

Another problem the two players are having is defensively they're not having any significant impact which means they're not creating turnovers and getting out on the break. As a result they're stuck in that shitty half court offense where one of them is standing around doing nothing. One thing that made Jordan and Pippen such a great duo was they used to take teams apart defensively and once they were out in the open floor it was a dunk or layup. They used to challenge each other on who could create the most offense from defense. The lack of hustle I'm seeing from Wade and Lebron is ridiculous considering their talent level.

Bosh just completes the fucked up chemistry because he's a taller version of Wade and Lebron. He doesn't have a post game and prefers to face up and shoot a jumper or drive. His rebounding doesn't impact the game and his defense/hustle is also lacking.

This team has serious problems and I don't know if time will fix it. Lebron or Wade are gonna have to be willing to change their games a little and add some of that skill they're lacking and more importantly start showing some defensive prowess. They'll beat the crappy teams out there but against the good teams their flaws are going to show up big time.

Ace
05-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Eat crow haters

TE
05-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Eat crow haters

lol post-decision fan.

DAF86
05-11-2011, 08:56 PM

Oh he will be. :tu

Eat crow haters

Ace
05-11-2011, 08:57 PM
lol post-decision fan.

Lol post Duncan fan... Go back to the corner faggot

TE
05-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Lol post Duncan fan... Go back to the corner faggot

Been following the Spurs since 95.

Good try though.

Idiot.

Ace
05-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Been following the Spurs since 95.

Good try though.

Idiot.

So join date rules don't apply to you? I see how that works...

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Spoelstra is still horrible, which is why this is even more impressive..can't wait until Riley and Phil put their differences aside..

:lol Ace and I are going to be bumping a record amount of threads..

TE
05-11-2011, 09:06 PM
So join date rules don't apply to you? I see how that works...

If join dates apply to me, I would have been a fan of the Spurs in their downfall and eventual sweep (2010 playoffs).

Yeah, great logic.

Ghazi
05-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Spoelstra is still horrible, which is why this is even more impressive..can't wait until Riley and Phil put their differences aside..

:lol Ace and I are going to be bumping a record amount of threads..

You got no room. You quit on the Heat during the regular season..

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Ghazi, you were wrong about this Heat team.

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 09:07 PM
You got no room. You quit on the Heat during the regular season..

Huh?..no, I didn't..

I quit on Spoelstra a long time ago, still haven't changed my decision..

Ghazi
05-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Huh?..no, I didn't..

I quit on Spoelstra a long time ago, still haven't changed my decision..

quitPERIOD

and DPG, what did I say about the Heat?