PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant: Michael Jackson was my mentor..

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 01:30 AM
"It sounds weird, I guess, but it's true: I was really mentored by the preparation of Michael Jackson," Bryant told Yahoo!

:wow:wow:wow

This is just creepy, for obvious reasons..2 sexual deviants talking about preparation to master their craft?..fuck..what kind of world do we live in?!..

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 01:32 AM
A world where Pop hires the rapist Gary Neal.

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 01:33 AM
:wow:wow

The first post of the thread comes from Culbear?!..

WTF is going on here?!..

LkrFan
11-24-2010, 01:35 AM
HH is trying to spin a fantastic article. Nothing to see here. :wakeup

And this is the same Woj that has been killing LeHype ever since the decision. :lol

Read the whole article haters... if you dare. I guarantee you that you will find some gems in there that you LeHype ball-lickers won't like. :lmao

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 01:59 AM
HH is trying to spin a fantastic article. Nothing to see here. :wakeup

And this is the same Woj that has been killing LeHype ever since the decision. :lol

Read the whole article haters... if you dare. I guarantee you that you will find some gems in there that you LeHype ball-lickers won't like. :lmao

lol trying to spin this...I mean...kobe said it himself...he was mentored by Michael Jackson...

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 02:01 AM
:lol Exactly..I used a direct quote from Kobe himself, in the proper context..

It's just creepy though..

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 02:02 AM
No more creepy than Pop hirin' Neal after he raped.

Man In Black
11-24-2010, 02:20 AM
WRONG AGAIN SEP Boy. You need to come up with new material. ACQUITTED. Learn it, live it....report it factually. Hey, did you find out how big the house was that Bean bought Kate?
It's time for more transcripts:

Bryant, 26, acknowledged having sex with the woman at a nearby resort but said it was consensual. After the hearing, in a statement read by his attorney Pamela Mackey, he told the woman he was sorry.

"I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year," the statement said. "Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did."

What's creepy is how Giuseppeku loves him his rape labels. Hey, was Moonwalker your mentor too?

Man In Black
11-24-2010, 02:40 AM
Yes he was, and a hell of guy that he decided to set up a Ron & Nicole hotline. But hey, he went through the entire process. A jury of his peers heard all the evidence, and they acquitted him of the murders. That acquittal is something Bean Boy never got. But again...you guys know so much, just how big was that house that Kobe bought Kate? I'm sure the ring Vanessa got was more expensive.

TheMACHINE
11-24-2010, 02:45 AM
Imelda Marcos was acquitted. And...

crc21209
11-24-2010, 03:20 AM

This is just creepy, for obvious reasons..2 sexual deviants talking about preparation to master their craft?..fuck..what kind of world do we live in?!..

Yeeeeaaaahhh, thats kinda weird...:lol

Stringer_Bell
11-24-2010, 04:35 AM
OJ was acquitted. And...

Yes, but OJ never turned around and had a press conference where he said "I realize now that my wife and her friend didn't want to be stabbed."

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/photo/a-book-too-bizarre-and-unpleasant-for-words--$7007690$300.jpg

And what does being "prepared" by Michael Jackson really mean? o.O

usdane
11-24-2010, 04:45 AM
The King of Pop talking to the King of Basketball. It makes sense.

timvp
11-24-2010, 04:51 AM
Hmmm, now Kobe's issues start to make more sense. He was just passing on what he learned.

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 05:29 AM

My favorite vid of all-time..In fact this is what has inspired the Lakers through generations...had the Spurs adopted it they might have more titles....

Kobe learned from the Greatest Entertainer To Ever Live.

HEY HO's CAN YOU FEEL IT... :lol
xW1fXL3s7bk

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 11:25 AM
OJ was acquitted. And...

What's your point with this? OJ was acquitted for a reason, same like Neal. They were both innocent in the crimes they were charged with...

Jose Canseco
11-24-2010, 11:50 AM
What's your point with this? OJ was acquitted for a reason, same like Neal. They were both innocent in the crimes they were charged with...

I'm all for trolling Laker fans, but :lmao @ that if you truly believe it

ChrisRichards
11-24-2010, 12:16 PM
:wow:wow

The first post of the thread comes from Culbear?!..

WTF is going on here?!..
Game reconginze game recognize game

MJ-Kobe-Culbear-->Vicious cycle of sex offenders:lol

Iceman101
11-24-2010, 01:28 PM

This better be a troll :lmao

Man In Black
11-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Yes, but OJ never turned around and had a press conference where he said "I realize now that my wife and her friend didn't want to be stabbed."

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/photo/a-book-too-bizarre-and-unpleasant-for-words--$7007690$300.jpg

And what does being "prepared" by Michael Jackson really mean? o.O

HAHAHA...CLASSIC. :flag:

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 02:58 PM
Yea, OJ was guilty that's why he was acquitted. Oh wait...it couldn't be proved, and circumstantial evidence doesn't lead to a conviction.

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 06:14 PM
LOL Harlem picked the headline from the article ...the "meat" was ...

1. On learning how to be a better teammate and leader:
How to truly make players better, what that really means,” he said. “It’s not just passing to your guys and getting them shots. It’s not getting this or that many players into double figures. That’s bull[expletive]. That’s not how you win championships. You’ve got to change the culture of your team – that’s how you truly make guys better. In a way, you have to help them to get the same DNA that you have, the same focus you have, maybe even close to the same drive. That’s how you make guys better.

2. On the chemistry of a Durant, Lebron and Kobe led Team USA 2012

Privately, there are plenty of national-team elders and coaches who are curious about how that chemistry will work in 2012. Mostly, they wonder whether James will see it as his time, his team, with Bryant 34 years old. From the return of the Miami clique to the arrival of Kevin Durant, it’ll be a different dynamic, a different vibe.

For a moment, Bryant tried to answer it diplomatically.

“Um, I don’t know,” he said.

Only, Kobe Bryant did know – and finally said so.

“Actually, I really don’t give a [expletive]. I’m not curious about it. Give me my [expletive] gold medal and then let me try to win another NBA championship. Let’s practice, have a good time, and if you need me in the last two minutes of the game, I’ll be coming in to pull the [expletive] out.”
3. On the new landscape and new favorites in the NBA ...

And there you go. Whatever everyone thought would happen this summer, here we are in November and something hasn’t changed in the NBA: They’re still chasing Bryant. Every year, something else is going to stop him. This time, it was the knee. It was LeBron and Wade on South Beach. Something. It’s always something.
“They don’t learn,” Bryant said. “I’m here. I’m not going anywhere. No matter what the injury – unless it’s completely debilitating – I’m going to be the same player I’ve always been. I’ll figure it out. I’ll make some tweaks, some changes, but I’m still coming.”

Bryant is 32, chasing Jordan and Russell the way the rest of the twentysomethings chase him. And now he sits up straight and says it one more time, because he wants to make sure everyone understands the truth of the matter.

“I’m still coming.”

LOL Courtesy of Yahoo sports ...

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Now this is what LEbron should be taking "mental notes" on ...LMAO