PDA

View Full Version : Lakaluva or Tony Parker?..

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 03:31 AM
Which betrayal was worse?..

For those that aren't familiar with Luv's incident: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161577

Lakaluva begged to join the Mav Krew..while this in itself doesn't sound that bad, he then agreed to accept one of the requests for initiation, which was to troll his spouse(Koolaidman/Eva Longoria) and his best friend (Culbear/Brent Barry), and turn his back on both of them, potentially leaving them heartbroken..

It didn't go through, because Mono denied Luv's request..Luv later claimed that somebody hacked his account..

Betraying your spouse and best friend so you can fit in on the Internet is pretty low IMO..

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 03:35 AM
Your name took a hit after that IMO, I didn't picture you as a follower..

How can you do that to Kool and 'Seppe though?..

Sisk
11-24-2010, 03:55 AM
Pretty embarrassing. Luva was obviously willing to swallow a lot more than pride..

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 05:52 AM

For those that aren't familiar with Luv's incident: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161577

Lakaluva begged to join the Mav Krew..while this in itself doesn't sound that bad, he then agreed to accept one of the requests for initiation, which was to troll his spouse(Koolaidman/Eva Longoria) and his best friend (Culbear/Brent Barry), and turn his back on both of them, potentially leaving them heartbroken..

It didn't go through, because Mono denied Luv's request..Luv later claimed that somebody hacked his account..

Betraying your spouse and best friend so you can fit in with the cool kids on the Internet is pretty low IMO..

:lol I get it Harlem...anything to keep your mind off the Heat....like Mono's girl leaving him...or Lngrrr going into hiding after the Boston Massacre...or Midget pulp getting lost in Black Ops...I'm sure if you just ignore it you'll never know that Miami stinks to high heaven...but I'm gonna stay on your ass Ho...:lol you running around here falsely attacking my brothers but Imma put you in a choke hold and we're gonna get through these tough times together...k sweetie...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/lebron-court-jester-300x300-1.jpg

TinTin
11-24-2010, 07:07 AM
That link is pretty shocking. It was almost as if he was ready to snitch on his teammates ... thank god nba players don't do that

TheManFromAcme
11-24-2010, 07:37 AM
:lol I get it Harlem...anything to keep your mind off the Heat....like Mono's girl leaving him...or Lngrrr going into hiding after the Boston Massacre...or Midget pulp getting lost in Black Ops...I'm sure if you just ignore it you'll never know that Miami stinks to high heaven...but I'm gonna stay on your ass Ho...:lol you running around here falsely attacking my brothers but Imma put you in a choke hold and we're gonna get through these tough times together...k sweetie...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/lebron-court-jester-300x300-1.jpg

:lol

Hey Kool-aid. Can you repost that Photobucket pic of Bron with the Clown-Afro pic? That's hilarious.

z0sa
11-24-2010, 07:44 AM
what a cunt.

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 07:45 AM
:lol I get it Harlem...anything to keep your mind off the Heat

Yep, yep.

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 08:09 AM

Hey Kool-aid. Can you repost that Photobucket pic of Bron with the Clown-Afro pic? That's hilarious.

abso-fucking-lutely I can...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/leclown1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/070910-NBA-Clown-Prince-JW-PI_20100709234209_660_320.jpg

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 08:19 AM

TheManFromAcme
11-24-2010, 08:21 AM
abso-fucking-lutely I can...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/leclown1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/070910-NBA-Clown-Prince-JW-PI_20100709234209_660_320.jpg

:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 08:37 AM

Cully I did some research for ya...this is a "montage" of sorts of my findings...

The case of the Spurs player Neal is far darker and more complex, especially to those who thought the Spurs would never sign someone with his collection of court documents. The various accounts of June 23, 2004, do not fit with the Robinson-Duncan profile.

According to police records and the victim’s testimony, she asked Neal for some pretzels, and they went into the kitchen.

“I was going to throw up,” she testified in court, according to the Philadelphia Daily News. “So the closest thing to me was the sink. So, I leaned over the sink and started throwing up, like, profusely.

In the meantime, as this is transpiring, Gary came behind me and started undoing my pants while I’m throwing up. I’m barely, like, standing.”

She testified Neal and another La Salle player raped her. She vomited again before passing out, she told the courtroom.

The Spurs then sat down with Neal three different times, including the mandatory one-on-one with Popovich. The Spurs liked what they heard, and their research supported their impressions.

Neal told a La Salle coach afterward that he had only oral sex with the woman, while Cleaves said nothing happened, a prosecutor said.
Police later found Cleaves' semen in a condom they recovered from the sink, as well as DNA that matched Neal, he said.

"They treated her less than human," Assistant District Attorney Rich DeSipio told jurors in his opening statement.

That one is on the house don't even mention it...:lmao

Zelophehad
11-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Still not as good as the Kobe quotes on TMZ:

"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0924041kobea1.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1004044shaq1.html

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97869&highlight=kobe+quotes

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Still not as good as the Kobe quotes on TMZ:

"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0924041kobea1.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1004044shaq1.html

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97869&highlight=kobe+quotes

Not as bad as raping a chic who's sick and vomiting...he diidn't even let the vomit hit the sink good before he took it...he prolly kept raping as she passed out...and the worse part is that he had to gang up to take it...Kobe ratting Shaq out was really need to know information...I'm glad to know that I'm a bigger player than Shaq...Nigga spent a million fucking bucks on some ass...Good Job Kobe...:lol

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm glad Neal's situation has been vetted as Kobe's was.

Thanks, Kool.

Double-Up
11-24-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm glad Neal's situation has been vetted as Kobe's was.

Thanks, Kool.

Why don't you come clean with your past while we're at it? :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 09:53 AM
TBH, while he's obviously a bitch, I didn't picture Koolaidman as the "abused wife that keeps running back" type of person..it's pretty sad that Luva clearly betrayed him and was willing to turn on him, yet Kool still runs back for more abuse, practically begging for Luva's acceptance and love..

Cul doesn't surprise me, Luva has him handcuffed..I still remember how sad Cul was when they fought over Bynum last year..I've never seen him so distraught..

BlackSwordsMan
11-24-2010, 10:04 AM
Lol begging to join a mav trolls on a spur forum.

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Cul doesn't surprise me, Luva has him handcuffed..I still remember how sad Cul was when they fought over Bynum last year..I've never seen him so distraught..

...you should of seen me standin' on the Ellis front porch stoop hat-in-hand beggin' for reinstatement. The Princess standing over me with her own set of cuffs, dressed in those boots all the girls are wearing now with a Texas smirk on her face and "Thanks." printed in silver glitter across the front of the jet black Spurs jersey she had on.

TE
11-24-2010, 10:15 AM
...you should of seen me standin' on the Ellis front porch stoop hat-in-hand beggin' for reinstatement. The Princess standing over me with her own set of cuffs, dressed in those boots all the girls are wearing now with a Texas smirk on her face and "Thanks." printed in silver glitter across the front of the jet black Spurs jersey she had on.

I imagine you to be some hippie with a cowboy hat on. Talk about smelling scum.....
:hat

ElNono
11-24-2010, 10:30 AM
Are you really surprised that luva is frontrunning?

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Are you really surprised that luva is frontrunning?

After bearing witness to back-to-back it's compulsory, sport.

Ace
11-24-2010, 11:10 AM
TBH, while he's obviously a bitch, I didn't picture Koolaidman as the "abused wife that keeps running back" type of person..it's pretty sad that Luva clearly betrayed him and was willing to turn on him, yet Kool still runs back for more abuse, practically begging for Luva's acceptance and love..

I did, tbh

He needs to be led otherwise he's lost.

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Not so. Kool led us, led us all the night of the 17th of June when we rang. We were gonna come in meek & mild, shufflin' & jivein', playin' the accidental fool cuz we came that || close to having to. Luva too. He's admitted such.

Not Kool. Uh, uh, he got out in front and shined the light upon the path and then led us down that path to the glory and restoration of our brethren past & present.

Kool Aid Man

lefty
11-24-2010, 11:40 AM
IvVwyD9g47w

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm inclined to believe there's good reason for the life-long hand cuffs they have on him. He soldiered that night, while I slithered in all tipsy, willing to share my champagne with the enemy, much like Cunningham did with Riley the night we were swept back in '83. It felt weird.

Yep, we've never looked back because of Kool.

It was his finest hour.

ElNono
11-24-2010, 12:06 PM
The man love in this thread is starting to get kinda creepy... then again, Culby is involved in it...

ChrisRichards
11-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Good Shit Harlem.

ChrisRichards
11-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Shut your snitchy ass bitch.

ElNono
11-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Not as creepy as Neal fucking a bitch while throwing up in the sink.

Maybe man to man cockslobbing is not as creepy to you. I actually find it pretty disturbing. Especially when the lovefest comes right after an attempt to stab Culby in the back.

Then again, Culby might actually like to get it from behind, so carry on...

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Then again, Culby might actually like to get it from behind, so carry on...

I ain't got enough tubular left to get it from the front. HTF am I gonna get it from behind?

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Can we get an official statement from Lakaluva?..he hasn't acknowledged the accusations in the op..

z0sa
11-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Can we get an official statement from Lakaluva?..he hasn't acknowledged the accusations in the op..

it would get him too emotional.

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Sadly, you Spurs guys don't have close relationships. You're cold to each other. I've seen it. It's left me chagrined. There is no connection with you guys.

ohmwrecker
11-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Sadly, you Spurs guys don't have close relationships. You're cold to each other. I've seen it. It's left me chagrined. There is no connection with you guys.

That's true. Not like with you Lakerboys. The sexual tension is palpable.

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 02:18 PM
That's true. Not like with you Lakerboys. The sexual tension is palpable.

:rolleyes

ohmwrecker
11-24-2010, 02:23 PM
:rolleyes

Vinegar strokes?

z0sa
11-24-2010, 02:25 PM

we're dicks

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 02:26 PM
we're dicks

I suppose. Even the ringless Dallas fellows are a group. You guys are just a thousand points of light.

z0sa
11-24-2010, 02:29 PM
the weak often band together.

koriwhat
11-24-2010, 02:40 PM
the weak often band together.

:tu

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm inclined to believe there's good reason for the life-long hand cuffs they have on him. He soldiered that night, while I slithered in all tipsy, willing to share my champagne with the enemy, much like Cunningham did with Riley the night we were swept back in '83. It felt weird.

It's not Kori it's Timvp...Kori and I could talk like adults but he's butthurt like a muthafucker over LA's existance out west. He lucky though that he has kids with her and I don't live in SA. otherwise I'd take Kori from him in a NY minute. I don't expect her to confirm but I'm pretty sure this is what's going on... :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 05:57 PM
This is what it should have been like between Koolaid and Kori Ellis *aka* Mrs Robinson...:...TimVp lucky I got there a min too late....sorry Cully but Imma have to stake a claim as well...

3JTH5VPAT4Y Bq9uzYkN7sU

angelbelow
11-24-2010, 06:07 PM
well this is disappointing, hope this isnt true, lava youre probably one of the purest laker fans out there.

cobbler
11-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Shut your snitchy ass bitch.

Welcher boy returns!!! When are you going to man up and pay Kori the $100.00 you owe her?

pad300
11-24-2010, 06:34 PM
This is what it should have been like between Koolaid and Kori Ellis *aka* Mrs Robinson...:...TimVp lucky I got there a min too late....sorry Cully but Imma have to stake a claim as well...

3JTH5VPAT4Y Bq9uzYkN7sU

Hey Koolaid, just remember man, Texas is a concealed carry legal state. If Kori puts a couple of rounds in some creepy stalker type who's hassling her, nobodies gonna cry...

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Hey Koolaid, just remember man, Texas is a concealed carry legal state. If Kori puts a couple of rounds in some creepy stalker type who's hassling her, nobodies gonna cry...

:lol them thar in Texzaz them boyz thar sum reel murcans...just like kack...now lemme go geet Billy Bob shootin a hole in yar percker...:rollin

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 06:48 PM

cully yeah man finish dat fucking story..has potential on Van Nuys...what you do to the stuff man...what you do to it...did you beat it up...:lol

gDOC7JRDzYI

Halberto
11-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Lol

Lakaluva, Kooldaid, Cully

how pathetic you are

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Kool, can you talk about what Luva did?..what's your opinion on it?..

LnGrrrR
11-24-2010, 08:02 PM

I have a life. Not sure if you realized, but the NBA's offseason is pretty f'ing boring. I know it's hard to see with all that caked up cumstain eyeshadow you wear, though, so I forgive you.

LnGrrrR
11-24-2010, 08:07 PM
Not so. Kool led us, led us all the night of the 17th of June when we rang. We were gonna come in meek & mild, shufflin' & jivein', playin' the accidental fool cuz we came that || close to having to. Luva too. He's admitted such.

Not Kool. Uh, uh, he got out in front and shined the light upon the path and then led us down that path to the glory and restoration of our brethren past & present.

Kool Aid Man

By the same token, Koolaid is a bitch who would've made excuses if they lost. I know you and Luva wouldn't have. Koolaid doesn't know shit about the game before a few years ago, and if brains were gasoline, he wouldn't have enough to power an ant's motorcycle around the outside of a penny.

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 10:40 PM
Kool, can you talk about what Luva did?..what's your opinion on it?..

my opinion on it is that Lebron has a way out...and I will tell you bout it shortly....:lol

What I found amusing about the whole fake charades is that the Mav Krew and especially midgetpulp was fixated on Luva trolling me. Midget is fascinated with me...he loves me more than a man who's 10ft tall :lol...it was all centered on putting Koolaid in his place...that's why the board playa hates me so much...You guys love the fuck out of Cully and Luva their opinions mean more to you faggots than life itself, but you'll never admit it... so the fact that they're down with a Nigga like me is like a bad case of the runs for you faggots...Midget Pulp would fucking commit himself if Luva and Cully sent me to that fucking tree...man he'd have to be committed becuz he'd be practically eating his shit...his mama wouldn't know what the fuck was going on.... You homo's been plotting on Kool for a minute...that's what I think of it...:toast

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 10:43 PM
I have a life. Not sure if you realized, but the NBA's offseason is pretty f'ing boring.

specially after that shovel pass to Ron Ron...I agree it's pretty fucking boring...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 10:45 PM
By the same token, Koolaid is a bitch who would've made excuses if they lost. I know you and Luva wouldn't have. Koolaid doesn't know shit about the game before a few years ago, and if brains were gasoline, he wouldn't have enough to power an ant's motorcycle around the outside of a penny.

woulda coulda shoulda ...now go slap your wife on that flat ass of hers...compliments of Koolaid...ohh and kiss the boy too...:lol

midnightpulp
11-25-2010, 03:03 AM

Betraying your spouse and best friend so you can fit in on the Internet is pretty low IMO..

Luva's status took a hit, imo. I don't necessarily blame him for wanting to align himself with a top flight troll organization. Game recognize game and all that, but he turned his ass up when he claimed his account was hacked in a weak attempt to save face. Very similar to how Kobe snitched on Shaq, hoping it would distract the police from aggressively pursuing the rape charges levied against him.

I also don't really hold it against him that he was willing to turn on KoolAIDS. Although it seems they're joined at penis and rectum, I think it's an act on Luva's part. In his heart of heart's, Luva knows Kool's game is beyond weak and gay as fuck.

Giuseppe
11-25-2010, 04:22 AM
Mid, you've been on the rag ever since Kool hung "Midget" on you.