PDA

View Full Version : Spurstalk..

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 11:27 AM
This has gotta be the only forum of any team that puts up with all the trolling :lol I can't imagine some Laker fan bitch mod letting all this go on tbh...don't worry though Laker fans...I will allow you to stay on this site, yes even you luva.

lefty
11-24-2010, 11:30 AM
I posted a Kobe joke on CLublakers and they banned me :lmao

eyeh8u
11-24-2010, 11:50 AM
I posted a Kobe joke on CLublakers and they banned me :lmao

i posted facts about his finals performance and i was banned

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Just enjoy it, children.

It don't get better than this.

lefty
11-24-2010, 11:56 AM
i posted facts about his finals performance and i was banned
:lol

Jose Canseco
11-24-2010, 11:58 AM
This has gotta be the only forum of any team that puts up with all the trolling :lol I can't imagine some Laker fan bitch mod letting all this go on tbh...don't worry though Laker fans...I will allow you to stay on this site, yes even you luva.

I'd say you're a lot luckier than most Laker fans that ST is so lenient.

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 12:10 PM

Obviously you have to be able to see past your own core beliefs and the end of your nose. That's difficult for human beings. Especially Americans.

The intricacies of the Ellis Model are exemplary. It's a great study and most enjoyable. I don't know this, but, I sense that Kori tempers Elg. He'd clean house per Gutter's beseechment, but, she sees a the bigger picture and stymies his restlessness.

pauls931
11-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Most tolerant board I've ever seen. Quite amazing DoK managed to get himself banned.

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Most tolerant board I've ever seen.

It's a constant struggle to maintain an even keel for the founders. How did they get here to this point in order to maintain this point? That is the wonderment of this concern.

Others have lodged incidents on other Boards of immediate banishment for incidental comments. Those Boards can never get to the quality that this Board is at...now. But, this Board had an origin and was able to flourish.

Obviously a labor of love. Rarely do people do something so selfless.

They done good.

BlackSwordsMan
11-24-2010, 12:42 PM
When you have a queen who only needs to say ''Thanks'' to calm down the masses you need not regulate too much to know that people won't go too far.

Venti Quattro
11-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Best NBA board bar none

crc21209
11-24-2010, 12:50 PM

+1. :lol

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Best NBA board bar none

I agree. realgm used to be good but the mods are so power hungry its crazy :lol

Venti Quattro
11-24-2010, 12:51 PM
The amount of trolling and shitting on each other on this board is unmatched :lol

Giuseppe
11-24-2010, 12:53 PM
When you have a queen who only needs to say ''Thanks'' to calm down the masses you need not regulate too much to know that people won't go too far.

And that is the key, Swords. Being mature enough to settle for the "Thanks" instead of taking it personal. The idea and principles of the concept >professionalism< have life here in the administration. They're not perfect, the DoK event is proof of their humanity. But, they're dedicated to an endeavor that is now grown bigger than themselves.

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 06:05 PM
And that is the key, Swords. Being mature enough to settle for the "Thanks" instead of taking it personal. The idea and principles of the concept >professionalism< have life here in the administration. They're not perfect, the DoK event is proof of their humanity. But, they're dedicated to an endeavor that is now grown bigger than themselves.

:toast....I agree...this is the best fucking site out there...and Kori...man I lose some jizz when I think about her and that's rare indeed. If she would allow me to send her money I would just to help out with the maintenance of the board and the backend stuff...( least I could offer for allowing me to spew my venom) but Timvp would prolly take it as an affront to his stature I'm sure.