PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan's son can dunk

lefty
11-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Jordan's son >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe's daughters

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Michael-Jordan-s-son-lifts-off-against-Stetson?urn=ncaab-288754

Ginobilly
11-24-2010, 03:54 PM
No shit, he's like 6'2 or 6'3 and black. I've seen 5'7 black dudes here in SA that could dunk with ease.

koriwhat
11-24-2010, 03:56 PM
yeah that wasn't all that spectacular at all... btw, why don't those 2 sons look anything like mike?

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah that wasn't all that spectacular at all... btw, why don't those 2 sons look anything like mike?

Tony Parker:toast

jason54858
11-24-2010, 06:55 PM

I really think this one is really trying to not look like his father. With the hair, the glasses and goatee

frodo
11-24-2010, 07:43 PM
squirrels sons can also dig furrows.

KapitanTutan
11-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Tony Parker:toast

beat me to it :lol

Jt.ONE
11-25-2010, 05:51 PM
james worthy's son TBH

Mike-in-brazil
11-25-2010, 05:58 PM
he does take after his pops...now im joken, but watch how offensive jordan freaks get....lol
Looks like Marcus Jordan blew $56,000 in a single day in Vegas
(http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Looks-like-Marcus-Jordan-blew-56-000-in-a-singl?urn=ncaab-264545)
(http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Looks-like-Marcus-Jordan-blew-56-000-in-a-singl?urn=ncaab-264545)

jestersmash
11-25-2010, 06:25 PM
I can't help but laugh when poor people whine about rich people allowing their sons/daughters to spend money (Note: I'm not addressing anybody in this topic; I'm addressing people in the comments section of that story).

It's Michael Jordan's money - it's his prerogative to allow his sons to engage in that sort of conspicuous consumption. We have one life to live and as best as we can tell - once we die, there's nothing more. That's it. MJ has reaped the rewards of a world where his athletic skill has earned him many millions, and he's sharing that reward with his sons.

The fact that it's a news story is laughable, to be honest.

I'm not saying people shouldn't whine - not at all. Everybody is entitled to an opinion. I am a fierce advocate for personal freedom (including freedom of speech).

I'm merely pointing out that the people who whine about the rich passing down their fortunes to their offspring are arguably more pathetic than the "spoiled" offspring, in my opinion. It's not really an objective argument, obviously; it's just how I happen to view the situation. Feel free to disagree.

I just consider it to be a waste of time to whine about children being "spoiled" by their wealthy parents. If MJ's son actually gave a shit about the fact that people will probably perceive his conspicuous consumption in a negative, jealous light, he wouldn't have tweeted it to the world - a hypothesis which serves to underscore the (probable) uselessness of whining about it in the first place. He doesn't care. He's (possibly) laughing his way to the bank. His father has ensured that he'll be a multi-millionaire via inheritance and I'd wager he's loving every minute of it.

I also find it hilarious that many poor people are so quick to claim that they would never spend so conspicuously if they were born into wealth.

Me personally? If my father gave me millions of dollars in inheritance, you bet your ass I'd spend conspicuously once in a while and enjoy the life my father set up for me. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I think it's sad that many middle class people who whine about this sort of thing are probably closet hypocrites in this regard - despite what they claim.