PDA

View Full Version : Garnett: Shaq smells like fresh sheets

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 05:49 PM
Maybe Kazaam did have magical powers, because I don’t remember Kevin Garnett talking like this ever before. When asked about the effect Shaq has had on the Celtics this season, it’s safe to say that no one expected the following two statements to come out KG’s mouth.

From Mark Murphy of the Boston Herald:

“Shaq is like paradise, man,” he said. “You ever wash your sheets and then go outside and hang them out, and the sun dries them? You ever smell the sheets?

“That’s what Shaq is, Shaq is like,” Garnett said before breathing in deeply, like he was inhaling fresh air. “I don’t want to give any products any tags right now, but you know what I’m saying. For anybody who’s ever hung out clothes, they know what I mean.”

Despite being from Vermont, I can’t say that I’ve ever hung sheets out to dry on the line. But what I have done is stand next to Shaq in the locker room after a game, and he doesn’t smell like the fresh laundry I normally take out the dryer. Maybe the wind does something different.

What the fuck

http://dimemag.com/2010/11/kevin-garnett-shaq-smells-like-fresh-laundry-on-the-line/

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Garnett and Shaq would produce one ugly baby....lol

Slomo
11-24-2010, 06:01 PM
:lol you spelled shit wrong :lol

crc21209
11-24-2010, 06:39 PM
:lol Wow...KG has a man crush on Shaq....

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 06:56 PM
furthermore I can just see it now:

Garnett: Shaq Can I borrow your sheets...

Shaq: I fucked on em last night...

Garnett: It's ok you a fresh smelling nigga...

ohmwrecker
11-24-2010, 07:03 PM
You are a weird bastard.

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 07:14 PM
You are a weird bastard.

so what....I have 2 very important things going for me...1.) my cock is big and 2.) I have money in da bank...:toast:toast

Trill Clinton
11-24-2010, 07:24 PM
I knew KG had some sugar in his tank.

ohmwrecker
11-24-2010, 08:12 PM
so what....I have 2 very important things going for me...1.) my cock is big and 2.) I have money in da bank...:toast:toast

I'm just going to assume that the opposite is true.

LnGrrrR
11-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Garnett and Shaq would produce one ugly baby....lol

Damn. I would think it would be hard to prove how often one fantasized about two guys having sex together, and prove how stupid I was about the biological capabilities of the human body, all in just eight words. Thanks for proving it's possible.

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm just going to assume that the opposite is true.
:lmao

Nah man in some asian countries he'd be considered large, and he might have a few dollars in the bank :lol

Gutter92
11-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Damn. I would think it would be hard to prove how often one fantasized about two guys having sex together, and prove how stupid I was about the biological capabilities of the human body, all in just eight words. Thanks for proving it's possible.

Damn, Ln...I dont think he posted since you took care of business yesterday...you're gonna force him outa this thread too :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Damn, Ln...I dont think he posted since you took care of business yesterday...you're gonna force him outa this thread too :lmao

I don't see how...He has tard in his bloodline...He has living proof at home...

LnGrrrR
11-25-2010, 02:38 AM
I don't see how...He has tard in his bloodline...He has living proof at home...

I'd rather have a kid with a minor genetic defect than the major mental retardation you display on this forum with every post. Tell me, do the other frycooks at McDonalds laugh at you behind your back? It's ok, you can tell us the truth.

ChickHearnMic
11-25-2010, 02:58 AM
Fresh out of the Fountain of Youth for Shaq tonight.

Perk or Jermaine needs to comeback soon so the Big Leprechaun doesn't get burnt out early in the season.

Drachen
11-25-2010, 03:19 AM
I'd rather have a kid with a minor genetic defect than the major mental retardation you display on this forum with every post. Tell me, do the other frycooks at McDonalds laugh at you behind your back? It's ok, you can tell us the truth.

Psssst. He works at burger king. "DING FRIES ARE DONE DING FRIES ARE DONE DING FRIES ARE DONE DING FRIES ARE DONE, WOULD YOU LIKE, WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLE PIE WITH THAT WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLE PIE WITH THAT"

Gutter92
11-25-2010, 03:47 AM

LnG, although I do enjoy your thorough ownage of Kool...stop :lmao you make him leave cause he has no comebacks :rollin

z0sa
11-25-2010, 03:52 AM
i call bullshit on the 'minor retardation" stuff. if anyone has minor retardation, its that idiotic half-monkey that plummeted fifty feet to the court while his mindless lakerfan parents laughed it up and drank.

SenorSpur
11-25-2010, 04:02 AM
Wtf?

greyforest
11-25-2010, 04:34 AM
garnett must have been under the influence of something

Stringer_Bell
11-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Psssst. He works at burger king. "DING FRIES ARE DONE DING FRIES ARE DONE DING FRIES ARE DONE DING FRIES ARE DONE, WOULD YOU LIKE, WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLE PIE WITH THAT WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLE PIE WITH THAT"

oWqBXrYaJRg