PDA

View Full Version : Will Splitter play tonight?

spursfan1000
11-24-2010, 07:02 PM
I hope he gets a lot of minutes, we don't want to use Duncan and Mcdyess too much against this Wolves team.

#2!
11-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Kevin Love has been playing pretty well this year so that gives two different paths of thought Pop can take:

1.) Love is too much for Tiago to handle at this point in the season. I'll play Tim, Blair, and McDyess during this game. Tiago can play if we have a blow out on our hands, or;

2.) Tiago might be a great matchup for Kevin Love given both of the players physical style of play, and hustle. Lets see what Tiago can do.

Personally I'm hoping for the second option.

objective
11-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Kevin Love has been playing pretty well this year so that gives two different paths of thought Pop can take:

1.) Love is too much for Tiago to handle at this point in the season. I'll play Tim, Blair, and McDyess during this game. Tiago can play if we have a blow out on our hands, or;

2.) Tiago might be a great matchup for Kevin Love given both of the players physical style of play, and hustle. Lets see what Tiago can do.

Personally I'm hoping for the second option.

option 3 : Ime Udoka is the perfect smallball PF to keep Love off the boards :lol