PDA

View Full Version : Heat @ Magic Game Thread

mystargtr34
11-24-2010, 07:45 PM
Lol Z leaving Howard open for two dunks.

narmerguy
11-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Bosh looking agressive...

narmerguy
11-24-2010, 07:52 PM
And injured...

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Bosh left the game with an injury..the Heat have been decimated by injuries this season..

Hopefully they lose this game, closer and closer to Spoelstra's firing..

Texas_Ranger
11-24-2010, 07:59 PM
LOL @ they need time.

sribb43
11-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Bosh done for the year

mystargtr34
11-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Im still yet to see Arroyo serve a prupose on the basketball court this season. Why is he out there? What does he add to the team?

He just kills the offense and the freedom of Wade and LeBron.

narmerguy
11-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Bosh left the game with an injury..the Heat have been decimated by injuries this season..

Why does Spoelstra need to be fired?

Texas_Ranger
11-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Bass is just fucking Joel Anthony

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Why does Spoelstra need to be fired?

He's a poor coach and he has already lost the players..

narmerguy
11-24-2010, 08:09 PM
He's a poor coach and he has already lost the players..

I don't know about that. His defensive system is well structured and I don't really know who would be better. I doubt Riley is actually going to come back.

Pistons < Spurs
11-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Bosh limps to locker room

Chris Bosh, PF MIA
News: Heat F Chris Bosh limped to the locker room in the first quarter of Wednesday night's game in Orlando. He was seen holding his right side due to what may have been a hip injury.
Analysis: There is still no word on his injury from the team, but it did look like something that might keep him out for the remainder of the game. Fantasy owners checking on gamecenters and wondering why Bosh's numbers are limited on Wednesday now know why. We'll continue to update you as we hear more from the team.

mystargtr34
11-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Apparently back spasms.

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 08:20 PM
I don't know about that. His defensive system is well structured and I don't really know who would be better. I doubt Riley is actually going to come back.

www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1069490

Good breakdown..it doesn't even touch on the fact that his rotations are poor and he plays lineups that don't fit together at all(particularly Arroyo with Wade/Lebron, since he can't shoot and needs the ball to be effective)..

It also doesn't touch on the fact that he hasn't developed any form of reliable offense in the time that he has been a head coach, only running isolations and simple p&rs..

He also never holds players accountable and doesn't appear to be able to handle the pressure of having a hyped team..

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 08:38 PM
When you have two of the top 10 best players in the league, it shouldn't matter what rotations are played. You should be able to put anyone on that team and they should be running. They look like shit, just like I said when the heist went down.

I agree, but Wade hasn't played like a top 10 player this season, not even close..I don't know what's wrong with him the last few weeks, he just can't score anymore for some reason..

narmerguy
11-24-2010, 08:53 PM
I agree, but Wade hasn't played like a top 10 player this season, not even close..I don't know what's wrong with him the last few weeks, he just can't score anymore for some reason..

Truth.

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Jon Barry echoing what I said ... all season. Big man Such as Anthony (an now Damp) are more hinderance than helpt to Miami on the offensive end. The lane is CLOGGED. When you get two stars who are more DRIVERS than shooters congesting the paint with two 7 footers (their center and the opposing big) is RECIPE for disaster.

I did not predict the failures Luva did but I did question how Bron and Wade would share, AND who would even guard any Heat big men ...

KapitanTutan
11-24-2010, 09:12 PM
bosh = warrier :lol

Lp26
11-24-2010, 09:17 PM
This game really highlights how much ORL sucks. That VC trade was such a colossal mistake IMO.

The Heat should'nt even be within 10 the way they've played.

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 09:18 PM
This game really highlights how much ORL sucks. That VC trade was such a colossal mistake IMO.

The Heat should'nt even be within 10 the way they've played.

agree, bad trade but Hedo wasnt leadingthem to a title either.
They need a capable, dependable #2 ...

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Orlando can't go anywhere with Lewis and his contract on the roster..that's their main obstacle, they won't be able to acquire a true #2 option..Carter has played well this year, but he's a #3 at best right now in his career..

Turkoglu would have caused problems if Nelson was in the lineup, that's what people seem to ignore, too..they had a pretty lucky run that year, they would have lost badly if KG was playing..

Lp26
11-24-2010, 09:28 PM
agree, bad trade but Hedo wasnt leadingthem to a title either.
They need a capable, dependable #2 ...

That would definitely help, but as long as Jameer Nelson is PG, they are going to have problems. And his lack of play making skills are glaringly obvious now that he doesn't have Hedo to help in that area.

ETA: I was going to say this backcourt sucks but Jason Williams threw himself out. :lol

lefty
11-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Lp26
11-24-2010, 09:33 PM
Typical Lebron end of period/game possession.

lefty
11-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Cant believe they ejected Williams

lefty
11-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Heat have to hack-a-Howard

Only way

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 09:51 PM
That would definitely help, but as long as Jameer Nelson is PG, they are going to have problems. And his lack of play making skills are glaringly obvious now that he doesn't have Hedo to help in that area.

ETA: I was going to say this backcourt sucks but Jason Williams threw himself out. :lol

Funny thing is, this has been his best passing game I have seen from him in 2 years and he still misses the open man half the time ...

j.dizzle
11-24-2010, 09:59 PM
LOL Orl would rather chuck three's then throw the ball into Howard, one of the dumbest teams in the league haha.

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 10:00 PM
They really are such a stupid team..Howard should be getting the ball on every single play, his offense is good enough now..they do this every game, where they forget about him for stretches..

lefty
11-24-2010, 10:03 PM
LOL at those 2 retarded alley-oop attempts

WTF Lebron

j.dizzle
11-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Howard should get 20-25 FGA's per game but their just a bunch of idiots..This game is basically battle of the chucker lmao..Wades is shooting them out of the game.

Red Hawk #21
11-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Good shots by Nelson and Reddick, let's see how the magic finish this game

JamStone
11-24-2010, 10:07 PM
The league is stacked with big men.

Emeka Olajuwon
Wilt Millsap
Brandon Bass-Jabbar

Hard to compete.

Red Hawk #21
11-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Nelson is killing

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 10:08 PM
It's funny how Eddie House is Miami's main player in clutch time..who would have thought?..

JamStone
11-24-2010, 10:11 PM
by funny, do you mean it makes you cry funny?

TheKingOfMIA6
11-24-2010, 10:11 PM
wow MIA wow

Red Hawk #21
11-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Eddie House is one of the fakest tough guys in the league

Texas_Ranger
11-24-2010, 10:13 PM
3 in a row. Is this the end of the World???? :wow

lefty
11-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Nelson is a POS

Should have been T'ed up vs the Spurs already

TheKingOfMIA6
11-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Wade looks pissed

Red Hawk #21
11-24-2010, 10:14 PM
lol Spolestra picking Gortat to shoot ft's

lefty
11-24-2010, 10:16 PM
LBJ really wants Spoelstra to be fired

Down by 1, and he throws 2 retarded alley-oop passes

cobbler
11-24-2010, 10:16 PM
LOL @ blaming Spoelstra for the Heats failures.

Red Hawk #21
11-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Poor Spolestra, guy is really taking all of the blame for this team getting their suck on

JoeTait75
11-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Poor Spolestra, guy is really taking all of the blame for this team getting their suck on

Couldn't see that coming. :lol

Spoelstra is the biggest fall guy since Lee Harvey Oswald.

Red Hawk #21
11-24-2010, 10:22 PM
lol heat

TheKingOfMIA6
11-24-2010, 10:23 PM

i agree

Lp26
11-24-2010, 10:26 PM

At first i thought that, but now I've come to the conclusion that he's just really stupid. His b-ball IQ has to be really low. I mean how many years in the league and still no post game, bad footwork, shaky jumpshot, etc. He can't get by on athleticism forever.

And his ISO style has turned Wade into Larry Hughes. I just don't think they can play together. Too similar.

cobbler
11-24-2010, 10:26 PM
i agree

Just LBJ being LBJ... no news here. :lol

Ghazi
11-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Bron = coach killer

Red Hawk #21
11-24-2010, 10:31 PM
I seriously think this team can go 82-0

KapitanTutan
11-24-2010, 10:38 PM
75-7 :toast

endrity
11-24-2010, 10:42 PM
... but they have to bring it every night, with Jordan intensity

or something like that :)

JoeTait75
11-24-2010, 10:43 PM
At first i thought that, but now I've come to the conclusion that he's just really stupid. His b-ball IQ has to be really low. I mean how many years in the league and still no post game, bad footwork, shaky jumpshot, etc. He can't get by on athleticism forever.

It isn't a lack of intelligence, it's a lack of work ethic. Getting better in the post, improving footwork- it isn't fun. It's drudgery. It's summers alone in the gym instead of out at the clubs.

LeBron simply doesn't want to put in the effort. That's what the move to Miami and the superteam is all about. It's about the easy way.

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 10:47 PM

It's that Venereal Disease Muthafucker....

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 10:59 PM

:lmao...gotdamit Harlem...watching your misery is better than eating a white pussy in the air...Hey you hairy bastard have you ever had your chest Brazilian waxed...I can imagine how you must feel right now...one pull of the wax at a time...this shit is so fucking hilarious...

Mr. HarlemRat I am quite pleased with your shitty state of mind right now...so much so that my balls are tickling themselves....nothing is going like you envisioned...don't worry you don't have to hope they lose...these faggots will...Harlem I thrive off your misery...and I'm enjoying every single nano second of it....fucking beautiful...just fucking awesome...:lmao

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Couldn't see that coming. :lol

Spoelstra is the biggest fall guy since Lee Harvey Oswald.

Tait with the goods ...

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 11:32 PM
:lol What misery?..I've watched like 5 Heat games this year..I still want to see Lebron win a ring, obviously, but the only thing these losses do is make me look stupid for talking shit during the off-season..

There's still plenty of time though..we'll see how bad Lebron and Wade want it..if they don't start playing better, post-Spoelstra, I will lose respect for both of them, from a basketball standpoint(I can't lose respect for Lebron, based on all the good he has done in the community)..

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 11:40 PM
:lol What misery?..I've watched like 5 Heat games this year..I still want to see Lebron win a ring, obviously, but the only thing these losses do is make me look stupid for talking shit during the off-season..

There's still plenty of time though..we'll see how bad Lebron and Wade want it..if they don't start playing better, post-Spoelstra, I will lose respect for both of them, from a basketball standpoint(I can't lose respect for Lebron, based on all the good he has done in the community)..

LMAO ... :lmao

Funny thing is Heat so bad right now we have no LOL Miami heat thread ...

My, have the mighty have fallen!!!

On another note Hollinger still has the Heat 3rd in his power rankings ... (not sure but wouldnt surprise me)

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 11:43 PM

FUCK YOU NIGGA...You and I both knew you were a stupid fuck to begin with...it shouldn't have taken all of this for you to admit it to the board...I'm gonna fucking run myself into exhaustion lambasting your ass...like Mel Gibson beating Oksana the fuck up......You got some fresh knee pads...you got some work to put in right now...open wide...ohh no I don't want you to suck my dick...I'm bout to cop a nasty shit...:lol

Lp26
11-25-2010, 12:14 AM
It isn't a lack of intelligence, it's a lack of work ethic. Getting better in the post, improving footwork- it isn't fun. It's drudgery. It's summers alone in the gym instead of out at the clubs.

LeBron simply doesn't want to put in the effort. That's what the move to Miami and the superteam is all about. It's about the easy way.

That's more accurate. But i still think he has low basketball IQ as well, and even if he put in the effort and improved all those things, that would not fiz his ridiculous shot selection especially in crunch time. I can't even count the # of awful threes he takes and turnovers he commits when it matters.

cobbler
11-25-2010, 12:17 AM

First off... you don't look stupid for talking, you sound stupid. Friggen moron.

Second, you don't look or sound any more ignorant than years past. You have probably got the worst record of choosing winners of any poster here sans SpursDynasty.

Third, there isn't a person here who believes Spoelstra will be your last excuse for your lame predictions. You're full of em every time you get owned which is quite often.

Have a great Thanksgiving you sniveling little piece of turkey shit!

gobble gobble

Killakobe81
11-25-2010, 12:19 AM
That's more accurate. But i still think he has low basketball IQ as well, and even if he put in the effort and improved all those things, that would not fiz his ridiculous shot selection especially in crunch time. I can't even count the # of awful threes he takes and turnovers he commits when it matters.

He reminds me of Shaq ... all the god given gifts but not the drive to MAXIMIZE those gifts. Of course they are HOF'ers but both had a chance to pass MJ as GOAT ...neither wanted that bad enough. Kobe does, but he wasnt blessed atheltically like either one ...

Killakobe81
11-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Also I think arrogance is part of the problem. Why work on post moves when you the two-time MVP and most say you are the best player in the game? What does HE THINK he needs to work on?

ducks
11-25-2010, 12:26 AM
Also I think arrogance is part of the problem. Why work on post moves when you the two-time MVP and most say you are the best player in the game? What does HE THINKe he needs to work on?
that is why I appreciate rj
he was the man on other teams
pop said work on your game this summer and be the 4 option

his game is much better for it

james should be alot better now
he kind is like vince young
both good but both refuse to work on their game doing offseason and season

Killakobe81
11-25-2010, 12:31 AM
Plus the excuse making reminds me of Wade Phillips.

Tait was one of the few who called him out in the playoffs (not counting Kobe fans or Lebron haters).

Everyone wanted to praise Lebron when he won, but whe he loses its:

1. Poor coaching
2. Shitty team-mates
3. His elbow
4. Kobe has help
5. Pierce has help
6. Howard has Hedo and Rashard

When you get the praise you need to take the criticism too ...

1. Stupid falling back 3's
2. Need to improve FT's he should be 83% at LEAST
3. Get a post game ...
4. Stop standing outside at the top and just sling passes for high assist numbers
5. Be accountable "i spoilfolks with my play"

But many fail to see this or just excuse it ....

Killakobe81
11-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Thing is, I like Lebron.

I have said many times he is most dominating player in the game.

But until he wins it, he is not the best. I never call anyone the best in ANY sport team or individual until they win it all ..period.

j.dizzle
11-25-2010, 12:41 AM

Tait with the goods. Chillin with Jay-Z >>>>>>> practicing. Almost 8 years in the league.

GuerillaBlack
11-25-2010, 01:32 AM
It's clear that Wade and LeBron can't play together. There is only one basketball.

MI21
11-25-2010, 02:02 AM
First off... you don't look stupid for talking, you sound stupid. Friggen moron.

You hear what people post rather than seeing it?

mystargtr34
11-25-2010, 02:35 AM

:rollin

ChickHearnMic
11-25-2010, 02:52 AM
The Magic were expected to pull out this win tonight after getting embarrassed in Miami during premier week.

No Udonis hurts the Heat tremendously but Dwyane and Lebron are good enough and should be able to adjust.
Will see what happens.

KapitanTutan
11-25-2010, 03:04 AM

there must be some audio plugin shit on the posts

cobbler
11-25-2010, 08:02 AM

Uhhhh Duhhh..... Was my point exactly. Let me rephrase my post you so you can comprehend.

First off... a person doesn't look stupid for talking, a person sounds stupid.

The post... "but the only thing these losses do is make me look stupid for talking shit during the off-season"

He wasn't "talking shit"... he was posting (typing). If he was actually talking shit he would sound stupid. He actually "looked" stupid... as usual.

Yikes!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :toast