PDA

View Full Version : Thunder are overrated...

sefant77
11-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Just rewatch the game, typical example.

Mavs played horsecrap...

sribb43
11-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Frontcourt of OKC = trash. Like Ibaka as a role player but Collison and Kristic cannot be your primary guys.

ChickHearnMic
11-25-2010, 04:06 AM
They seem a bit complacent after their Playoff success last season.
In the NBA nothing is given and you gotta take it.

Sad to say but for a starting franchise like theirs,
a 6 game first round series exit against the defending champs is a big breakthrough for their city.

NickiRasgo
11-25-2010, 08:00 AM
No they're not.

Texas_Ranger
11-25-2010, 08:06 AM
Before the season them and Houston were way overrated in the west.

I also heard on TV that LA, Utah and Thunder are for real, then come Dallas and Houston. Whats funny is that they put the Spurs in a group with the Clippers. Wow. I was thinking, are we really that bad as the Clippers?? LOL ''experts''.

ulosturedge
11-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Before the season them and Houston were way overrated in the west.

I also heard on TV that LA, Utah and Thunder are for real, then come Dallas and Houston. Whats funny is that they put the Spurs in a group with the Clippers. Wow. I was thinking, are we really that bad as the Clippers?? LOL ''experts''.

Yeah what's new. :wakeup

Darkwaters
11-25-2010, 04:31 PM
They seem a bit complacent after their Playoff success last season.
In the NBA nothing is given and you gotta take it.

Sad to say but for a starting franchise like theirs,
a 6 game first round series exit against the defending champs is a big breakthrough for their city.

Actually most Oklahoma fans are used to getting to the big "National Championship" game and then pissing it away there. It's strangely similar to the Buffalo Bills of old (except they DID actually win the title 10 years ago).

PS: Fuck Bob Stoops

mavsfan1000
11-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Typical of a young team not improving. They gave it all last year and is not willing to take it to the next level.

angelbelow
11-25-2010, 06:14 PM
They a rebounder/defender at the 5 position.