PDA

View Full Version : Tonight showcased...

ChuckD
11-24-2010, 11:13 PM
the stupidity of Michael Beasley. If you take way any THREE of his half dozen bonehead idiot plays, Minny wins. He's a 6'9" Ricky Davis.

lil'mo
11-24-2010, 11:14 PM
This

pawe
11-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Thank you for extending our streak.
Extra hours with the shrink will help him get over it.

Blackjack
11-24-2010, 11:21 PM
That's an insult to Ricky Davis, tbh.

Just, wow . . .

Sometimes it's the trades you don't make and the players you don't pursue. Tim Donaghy couldn't have thrown that game any better.

awktalk
11-24-2010, 11:41 PM
Tonight showcased Blair just plain sucks.......He did nothing to work on his game this summer, Not rebounding cant defend......Splitter needs to start, Blair needs to be the odd man out untill he gets his shit together.

Splitter gets abused every time on the low block. Dude needs to put on 40 LBs of muscle or he ain't going to last in this league.

ChuckD
11-24-2010, 11:45 PM
Tonight showcased Blair just plain sucks.......He did nothing to work on his game this summer, Not rebounding cant defend......Splitter needs to start, Blair needs to be the odd man out untill he gets his shit together.

Blair has been playing better in the past 8-9 games. He was actually getting on a little roll in the 2nd Q, but picked up his 3rd foul and had to sit.

Jason R
11-24-2010, 11:49 PM
That's an insult to Ricky Davis, tbh.

Just, wow . . .

Sometimes it's the trades you don't make and the players you don't pursue. Tim Donaghy couldn't have thrown that game any better.

I don't know Ricky Davis once threw the ball off his own team's backboard to get the rebound and clock... a triple double I think it was.

jestersmash
11-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Also showcased the ball-hoggishness of derrick rose for anybody watching chicago-phoenix. Laughable, really. Terrible shot after terrible shot down the stretch, trying to do do everything himself off the dribble. But he's still a top 10 player in the NBA.

Guy's got a lot to learn. He's talented as fuck, he's athletic as fuck, but he has a lot to learn about the game. He'll be a top 10 NBA player eventually but not now, contrary to what many people will suggest.

Texas_Ranger
I don't know Ricky Davis once threw the ball off his own team's backboard to get the rebound and clock... a triple double I think it was.

MezCclCSjNw

EricB
Leave the lineups alone....

ChuckD
11-24-2010, 11:51 PM

They disallowed it, making it an even greater FAIL.

jestersmash
11-24-2010, 11:51 PM
And Noah is clutch as fuck. Hustles his ass off on offensive rebounds and he just made the game tying assist to Rose.

ChuckD
11-25-2010, 12:12 AM
And Noah is clutch as fuck. Hustles his ass off on offensive rebounds and he just made the game tying assist to Rose.

I've loved his heart since he was a rookie and he got in Fear da Fro's face for loafing on his big contract and dogging it because they were losing.

ElNono
11-25-2010, 12:12 AM
tbh, tonight showcased how low Dick Baveta has fallen... somebody hand him a cane and retire him already...

crc21209
11-25-2010, 12:13 AM
:lol Beasley had about 5 WTF plays tonight...amazing. Dude has amazing upside, but his pea-brain wipes all of that away...

spurs1990
11-25-2010, 12:33 AM
the stupidity of Michael Beasley. If you take way any THREE of his half dozen bonehead idiot plays, Minny wins. He's a 6'9" Ricky Davis.

You mean 6'9 JR Smith.

The Truth #6
11-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Leave the lineups alone....

I usually disagree with EricB but I agree on this one. Tiago should be brought along slowly. He was injured and played through the Summer. No need to rush him into the starting lineup. Doing so could screw up the confidence of Tiago and Blair. The starting lineup is probably the best place for Blair at the moment. He's unpredictable, so if he's playing well then keep him in. If he's not then pull him out, as Pop has been doing. Let Dice rest on the bench. And let Bonner come off the bench like he has been. Blair will never be a great player but he'll learn to play to his strengths. I don't see the rush to change. Tiago has been getting more minutes progressively so I do think a plan is in place.

itzsoweezee
11-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Also showcased the ball-hoggishness of derrick rose for anybody watching chicago-phoenix. Laughable, really. Terrible shot after terrible shot down the stretch, trying to do do everything himself off the dribble. But he's still a top 10 player in the NBA.

Guy's got a lot to learn. He's talented as fuck, he's athletic as fuck, but he has a lot to learn about the game. He'll be a top 10 NBA player eventually but not now, contrary to what many people will suggest.

rose is the second coming of steve francis.

jjktkk
11-25-2010, 02:28 AM
i usually disagree with ericb but i agree on this one. Tiago should be brought along slowly. He was injured and played through the summer. No need to rush him into the starting lineup. Doing so could screw up the confidence of tiago and blair. The starting lineup is probably the best place for blair at the moment. He's unpredictable, so if he's playing well then keep him in. If he's not then pull him out, as pop has been doing. Let dice rest on the bench. And let bonner come off the bench like he has been. Blair will never be a great player but he'll learn to play to his strengths. I don't see the rush to change. Tiago has been getting more minutes progressively so i do think a plan is in place.

+1.

SenorSpur
11-25-2010, 03:59 AM
I knew that Beasley had some "knucklehead" in him, but I thought it was restricted to his occasional off-the-court behavior. In fact, I was laughing at the Heat for giving up on him so soon. He still an amazing talent, but damn, he had some head-scratchingly, stupid plays.