PDA

View Full Version : sons its time to accept the truth

BRHornet45
11-24-2010, 11:25 PM
as of right now....

Williams > Paul ... and I don't even think its close anymore. respect to Williams for stepping up and leading his team to an easy victory tonight.

Now of course the entire Hornets team played like dog shit tonight, but something just isn't right about Paul this season. I have watched him play nearly every single game since his rookie season and I have NEVER seen him pass up and second guess open shot attempts. what I don't understand is that his shooting and scoring is still solid and accurate, but he just doesn't want to score it seems.

Tonight was a crucial match up against a team that always gives the Hornets trouble (LONG BEFORE Paul and Williams) ... Paul was solid in the 1st half, then for about the 5th game in a row disappeared in the 2nd half. He made a few nice passes in the 3rd, but outside of that he was completely useless and irrelevant. He is shooting 0 for 3 in the 2nd half and has only taken 8 shot attempts this entire game. I am mainly concerned with him passing up WIDE OPEN shots and second guessing nearly every shot he takes.

BlackSwordsMan
11-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Williams said gimme dat crown and took it

ducks
11-24-2010, 11:27 PM
williams has 5 turnovers tonight
paul 1

Killakobe81
I agree Dwill is the best ...but part of the reason I jumped on that bandwagon, is I had doubts Paul will ever be the "old" Paul.

Originally when I made my argument for DWill, it was just the notion that peop-le felt he was WAyyyyyyy better than Dwill, and I felt theye were close.

Then i saw Dwill dominate a couple head to head matchups (relatively) and I started to feel more sure.

I'll say this. Dwill is definitely better than this Paul that doesnt look 100%. I dont play the injury excuse, but with this version of Paul, it's clear Dwill is better.
The other version it was close but I thought maybe Paul was slightly ahead.

Just my two cents no trolling. For the Hornets fans I hope Paul gets his old game back.

fevertrees
Ariza is a better shot option on the wing in Paul's eyes.

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 11:28 PM
paul 1

Easy to have no TO's when you stop making plays ...

Nahtanoj
Deron Williams has always been a better basketball player than Chris Paul.

The same reason that PGs like Chauncey Billups and Jason Kidd have always been better than back-to-back MVP Steve Nash.

BRHornet45
paul 1

yea their stats aren't too far off in this game, but Paul is starting to build a reputation of passing up open shots and disappearing in the 2nd half.

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2010, 11:30 PM
Paul looks like he's being slowed down by the injury..

Before the season, I didn't think New Orleans would make the playoffs, unless Paul was back to his old self..I didn't think he would regain his status for a while, so he has surprised me with his play so far..

In these last few games, he hasn't looked good from a physical standpoint, and he has been very cautious and conservative..

Pelicans78
CP3 may be the better pure PG, but D-Will is the better overall player. More explosively offensively.

balli
Ah, I logged in for the first time in a bit just to post the comparative stat lines, final score and more importantly, the plus minus numbers. Now I feel bad. Way to ruin my smug satisfaction, asshole.

fevertrees
11-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Ah, I logged in for the first time in a bit just to post the comparative stat lines, final score and more importantly, the plus minus numbers. Now I feel bad. Way to ruin my smug satisfaction, asshole.

props on the asswhipping tonight and having the best PG in the game show up in the second half. :toast Also, congrats on I am sure a sold out crowd which hasn't happened in the New Orleans yet this season(Heat game doesnt count because 60% of the crowd was New Orleans Heat fans). :lol

koriwhat
11-24-2010, 11:36 PM
SON it is time to accept the truth... this SPURS squad is for real! #1 bitches!

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 11:37 PM

Before the season, I didn't think New Orleans would make the playoffs, unless Paul was back to his old self..I didn't think he would regain his status for a while, so he has surprised me with his play so far..

In these last few games, he hasn't looked good from a physical standpoint, and he has been very cautious and conservative..

You bout to feel this shit right huurr....I'm bout to go harder than a muthafucker...

critiquing other players and teams is a no no for you...you hear me boy...Harlem...did u get my last memo....if not lemme say it again...I'm so happy you are so miserable I'm practically jizzing myself...Harlem I'm so fucking overjoyed at seeing you like this...You are fucked...you're losing your audience and your voice with every heat loss...and I hope you fucking jump off a bridge soon...I'm in a perpetual state of bliss knowing how bad you feel when you logoff and call it a night...I can just see the pain in your eyes and the wretched smile upon your fucked up face...Man life can't get any better for me...ohh wait it can....Loose to the Cavs in the play-offs and I'll fucking fly you first class to anywhere in the world...I'm so fucking happy right now...:lol

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 11:37 PM

I agree. But dont like your penchant for excuses lately, Harlem. Season is still early but right now Paul is not the best PG in the NBA ...

LeCrab
11-24-2010, 11:38 PM
rofl @ cp3 getting owned by williams when parker owned williams......

ElNono
11-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Sky is blue thread.... :jack

Texas_Ranger
11-24-2010, 11:39 PM
SON it is time to accept the truth... this SPURS squad is for real! #1 bitches!

The Spurs sucked tonight! When Darko plays like that your team doesn't deserve to win. The refs were stupid with some calls, but we were just lucky at the end.

Nathan89
11-24-2010, 11:43 PM
I haven't seen a lot of this new Paul you speak of and still envision him as the most dominant pg in the league by far.

On the pg topic D.Rose is definitely top 3.

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2010, 11:47 PM
BR Hornet shut your little WNBA loving ass up...I told you a leveling off or normalacy would occur...same thing will happen to the Spurs...their success right now is all a facade...They shouldn't be where they are...I know it, they know it...and you numnuts know it too...

ducks
11-24-2010, 11:48 PM
rose 27 points on 28 shots tonight

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 11:48 PM
I haven't seen a lot of this new Paul you speak of and still envision him as the most dominant pg in the league by far.

On the pg topic D.Rose is definitely top 3.

Watch the game no way the old Paul loses to the Clips or gets blown out in a winnable game like tonight.

He torched your boy Parker (who DPG says is good defender) but that doesnt mean Paul is a 100% ...

ohmwrecker
11-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Swamp gas huffing drama queen.

Killakobe81
11-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Kool-aid is on a rampage ...much Like Sherman burning down the south ...in teh Civil War ...

First I thought it was just his war with Harlem but he is giving no quarter in this forum right now ...

Glad he is on "my side" ? :toast :wakeup

koriwhat
11-24-2010, 11:53 PM
The Spurs sucked tonight! When Darko plays like that your team doesn't deserve to win. The refs were stupid with some calls, but we were just lucky at the end.

ah poor baby... still a W!

Nathan89
11-24-2010, 11:59 PM
rose 27 points on 28 shots tonight

I wasn't referring to his game tonight. I think he is top 3. He can do it all.

lefty
11-25-2010, 12:08 AM
Not shit, BR

crc21209
11-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Damn son, giving up on your "King" and your team already huh?

BRHornet45
11-25-2010, 12:41 AM
Damn son, giving up on your "King" and your team already huh?

no son I just accept the truth unlike HOMER Spurs fans like yourself who truly believe Tim Duncan hasn't fallen off lol

j.dizzle
11-25-2010, 12:44 AM
no son I just accept the truth unlike HOMER Spurs fans like yourself who truly believe Tim Duncan hasn't fallen off lol
:lmao:toast He's saving it for June

crc21209
11-25-2010, 12:47 AM

:lol I dont go around saying he's the fucking league MVP but he's still a very good player on both ends. Son don't act like you wouldnt mind him on your team...

frodo
11-25-2010, 12:51 AM
CP3 was never that good as he was once hyped to be. just an upgraded version of JJB imo.

midnightpulp
11-25-2010, 01:05 AM
Kool-aid is on a rampage ...much Like Sherman burning down the south ...in teh Civil War ...

First I thought it was just his war with Harlem but he is giving no quarter in this forum right now ...

Glad he is on "my side" ? :toast :wakeup

You're glad that the biggest moron and faggot this forum has ever known is on your side?

I know Laker fans have low standards on who'll they'll accept into their fanbase, the massive amount of airhead celebrities and beaners illustrates that fact, but KoolAIDS is the shit beneath the shit at the bottom of the barrel.

Simply a reprehensible human being all around.

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Pulp, go post in my Lakaluva thread, I want your opinion..

Killakobe81
11-25-2010, 01:32 AM
You're glad that the biggest moron and faggot this forum has ever known is on your side?

I know Laker fans have low standards on who'll they'll accept into their fanbase, the massive amount of airhead celebrities and beaners illustrates that fact, but KoolAIDS is the shit beneath the shit at the bottom of the barrel.

Simply a reprehensible human being all around.

Did you not see the ? and the smiley sipping coffee? ...not sure what to think ...but I do know he is on the warpath ...

And t doesnt matter if I accept him, I dont even agree with a lot of what he says but he is aLaker fan, and it's a brotherhood. If I agree with his takes I say so. If I don't I say that too or just ignore it ...

And no need to bash the proud hispanics that cook in many of your favorite resteraunts (italian, french it doesnt matter they cook it all) and have brought many beautiful woman to this country ...

100%duncan
11-25-2010, 02:32 AM
suck it AHOLE. 2 game losing streak. I love watching you go back to earth and into the mud