PDA

View Full Version : Yo Spurs!!

tim_duncan_fan
11-25-2010, 03:37 AM
I'm real happy for you and I'mma let you finish going on a long win streak, but can we really expect you to go anywhere with Tim putting up 6 points on 40% shooting while allowing the opposing big men to grab 20 rebounds?

Seriously though, is anyone else concerned with him?

Is he injured?

Is he really gonna make 4/10 shots every other game for the rest of the season?

I mean, we'll need him to be Tim when we play the Lakers and probably if we have to play a finals series against Boston or even Orlando. I don't think we'll get off with the level of production he gave us against the Magic the other night if we have to play them in a 7-game series.

I think we have something we should be pondering in the midst of this current euphoria.

Not trying to be a Danny Downer, just wondering if anyone else is worried about this.

TDMVPDPOY
11-25-2010, 03:40 AM
as long we get the W

thats all it matters

td is not about stats, its about the W and championships

timtonymanu
11-25-2010, 03:50 AM
He's just not the #1 option anymore. Manu, Tony, and RJ are getting alot of the touches right now.

Only thing that will get affected here is his chance at being an all star starter but I dont care about that anymore.

xellos88330
11-25-2010, 03:57 AM
I am not worried about Tim one bit. The offense isn't running through him anymore. Can't really blame the guy if the touches aren't there. I think he is doing quite well in the "Robinson" role.

As long as he boards and defends, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. At this point in time, any points from Duncan are bonus points.

PublicOption
11-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Tim is coasting.........and the Team is still winning. Wait until playoff time. Tim will wake up. and will be fully rested.

think of Tim as the Death Star in Return of the Jedi.

igruex
11-25-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm certainly worried. Tim didn't even try the past few games. In this one, he really did. He played plenty of minutes was far from getting a bucket and got abused on the other end. There is no much beyond regular season if he brings this kind of energy level.

Horse
11-25-2010, 09:32 AM
I'm real happy for you and I'mma let you finish going on a long win streak, but can we really expect you to go anywhere with Tim putting up 6 points on 40% shooting while allowing the opposing big men to grab 20 rebounds?

Seriously though, is anyone else concerned with him?

Is he injured?

Is he really gonna make 4/10 shots every other game for the rest of the season?

I mean, we'll need him to be Tim when we play the Lakers and probably if we have to play a finals series against Boston or even Orlando. I don't think we'll get off with the level of production he gave us against the Magic the other night if we have to play them in a 7-game series.

I think we have something we should be pondering in the midst of this current euphoria.

Not trying to be a Danny Downer, just wondering if anyone else is worried about this.
He had 13 rebounds and he will have better nights just not as many. I wanted to cry when DROB started to drop off, but Tony, and Manu will pick it up like Timmy did back then. We're real deep and have a ton of contributors so I love what we're seeing.:flag:

Horse
11-25-2010, 09:34 AM
I'm certainly worried. Tim didn't even try the past few games. In this one, he really did. He played plenty of minutes was far from getting a bucket and got abused on the other end. There is no much beyond regular season if he brings this kind of energy level.
A ton of those rebounds came when Timmy was helping on D, when someone got in the lane. And truly alot of the shots love and darko were making were pure garbage!

ohmwrecker
11-25-2010, 10:26 AM
think of Tim as the Death Star in Return of the Jedi.

Destroyed by teddy bears?

ducks
11-25-2010, 10:29 AM
tim was not motivated tonight
he wanted to be home for thanksgiving spurs came out flat