PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for?

ChrisRichards
11-25-2010, 11:00 AM
Yeah, 8-7, but I'm still thankful that we have not 1 but 3 Superstars in our team.

:toast

TinTin
11-25-2010, 11:06 AM
I am thankful for airport security who screen all the pakistanis at the airport

ChrisRichards
11-25-2010, 11:08 AM
My Back2Back's, nigga, what you think. You welching son of a bitch.
:lol:lol:lol

Giuseppe
11-25-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm thankful that Fish came home & settled the Philadelphia Kid down.

The Batman
11-25-2010, 11:41 AM
I am thankful that Koolaid man can't start threads

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2010, 12:46 PM
I am thankful that Koolaid man can't start threads

I'm thankful for this scene here:

Reminds me of Spur, Heat and (Knick fan of all people) trying to jump Koolaid...

MidgetPulp vs Koolaid

RckImxcUQpI

ohmwrecker
11-25-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm thankful for this scene here:

Which one are you? The fat kid with the high top fade?

Iceman101
11-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Which one are you? The fat kid with the high top fade?

Well, he can't be Juice because Juice had a real gun, and Koolaid wouldn't even have the audicity to shoot his water gun at anybody. So, let's just go with hei is the fatass

LnGrrrR
11-25-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm thankful for my family, and good friends. /cliche

pauls931
11-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Thankful Sarver isn't in charge of cooking my turkey.

YoungB
11-25-2010, 01:15 PM
I am thankful for big titties, food, and spending time with the family

BanditHiro
11-25-2010, 01:33 PM
i am thankful for this season since it will mark the end of the oppression of the lakers for the next 50 years

Venti Quattro
11-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Life

Trainwreck2100
11-25-2010, 01:38 PM
big titties

cobbler
11-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Thankful for 16 and the impending 17th in June.

Thankful my parents, bless their souls, raised me to be honorable and never to be so low as to welch on a bet.

Giuseppe
11-25-2010, 01:55 PM
I am eternally thankful for this...

Early Lord, one frosty morn...

July 14th, 1973 via satellite from Honolulu:

Elvis Presley, focused, tireless thru 25 cuts before the penultimate tribute to the Southland. The fierce melding of the negroe spiritual, and the sacred anthem of the Confederacy, driven excitedly by Julia Ward Howe's Battle Hymn of the Republic. Presley, foreshadowing his own demise All My Trials leading in to the solo of Dixie by the flutist, who nervously delivers his work under the impatient gaze of Presley. Presley, angrily imploring Tutt, the drummer before finally commanding J.D. Sumner and the Stamps Quartet to initiate their haunting wail to the South, while Presley himself takes this American Trilogy on into the ages.

- Culburn369

vISPgbosZUw&

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Well, he can't be Juice because Juice had a real gun, and Koolaid wouldn't even have the audicity to shoot his water gun at anybody. So, let's just go with hei is the fatass

I'm also thankful for the following:

Koolaid ( in black pants) vs Lngrrr

usdcpWXPaDY

Koolaid vs ( in black pants ) vs HarlemHeat

PWVhiIisH30

Koolaid (as Snipes) regulating Mav Krew

hvPW_Q-4y0g

Koolaid (as Achilles) making quick work of Spur Fan

qxRRl1nlvDw

Giuseppe
11-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Won't inbed. Sorry.

Ace
11-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Thankful for the amazing ability to walk and I'm also thankful for not being as pathetic as Kool that the need to live vicariously through others is nonexistent.

LnGrrrR
11-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Bruce Lee is rolling in his grave so hard I think I just felt the earth move.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2010, 02:50 PM
Won't inbed. Sorry.

So what does this years Thanksgiving dinner look like...here's what I found online...and yes I added some of my own ingredients...:lmao

Turkey
Lebron has this one covered. He's the main course and even with all the ESPN seasoning he's been peppered with, he's still bland as fuck. LeBron's just a cheap turkey.

Turducken
A turducken = part turkey, part duck, and part chicken. In other words, it's crazy in the best way imaginable. Ron Artest is our turducken.

The Wishbone
Greg Oden's knees.

Mashed Potatoes
Dwight Howard, because he may not be able to carry dinner on his own, but he gives you the foundation to do so many different things as a basketball team. Everyone seems more appealing next to Dwight. On defense he covers for the flaws of his teammates, and on offense, he attracts so much attention that there's almost always an open look somewhere on the perimeter. Smother him with gravy, mix him with stuffing, add a little Dwight Howard to every bite of turkey... With Dwight Howard around, life is just better.

Green Beans
Mmmmm... Rajon Rondo.

Sweet Potatoes
Nobody knows why sweet potatoes haven't caught on as a national obsession all year long, so this goes to the Chicago Bulls. For a few years now, they've been one of the best young teams in the league, right on the brink of contending. This dates back to the Ben Gordon-Kirk Hinrich-Tyson Chandler era. And every year, one way or another, something derails their climb to the top. In 2010, with Derrick Rose looking better than ever and Carlos Boozer coming back from injury relatively soon, Chicago may actually be in the mix for the title race this year. They probably they won't get there, though, and we'll all think back to how much we like them, and how we should think of them more when we talk about Eastern Conference favorites. Sound familiar?

Marshmallows
Derrick Rose, the little morsel of joy that makes the Bulls that much more enticing.

Gravy
Lakers Bench, obviously. Every time the Killer B's enters my life for one reason or another, I'm happier for it. More Killer B's is never a bad idea. And we should put gravy on EVERYTHING.

Stuffing
Kevin Durant. Because stuffing is pretty much impossible to hate. But then, everyone has a habit of yelling about how "AMAZING" stuffing is, and it becomes a little harder to love it. Stuffing IS amazing, but when everyone goes on and on and on about it, you can't help but step back and be like, "It's basically just bread." Clearly, I've got some conflicting thoughts to work out on Kevin Durant.

Apple Cider (Non-Alcoholic)
Steve Nash, because he's just so goddamn sweet and delightful.

Apple Cider (w/ whiskey)
John Wall is ALSO delightful, but he's more explosive than any point guard in the league, and as a rookie point point guard, he's still pretty unpredictable. You never know what you're going to get on a given night. And really, you have no idea how much whiskey they put in this cider, but you drink it anyway. Because finding out is half the fun!

White Wine
Pau Gasol. ... He's a white wine...but sometimes tastes like Moscatto...

Pumpkin Pie
Paul Pierce. As consistent as he is consistently overlooked, and always pretty enjoyable to watch. His awkward, herky-jerky drives, his old man jumpshots... Even his fake injuries make me smile at this point. We don't get nostalgic about Paul Pierce enough.

Pecan Pie
Chris Paul? Maybe? Let's say this: He's as irresistible as anybody in the entire league, but by the time we get done with turkey (LeBron) mashed potatoes (Dwight) stuffing (Durant), sweet potatoes (the Bulls) and whatever else we can shovel on our plate, we're too full (or passed out) to give CP3 the attention he really deserves. That said, pecan pie is f'ing delicious.

Annnnd we're done. All in all not a bad meal, rig--wait, what? Oh, right.

We saved the best for last:

CRANBERRY SAUCE
You either love it or hate it, and there's no in between. Kobe. Basically if you don't have Cranberry Sauce you don't have Thanksgiving Period!!!

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Thankful for the amazing ability to walk and I'm also thankful for not being as pathetic as Kool that the need to live vicariously through others is nonexistent.

did i share the video's of Wade and Lebron bouncing their domes off the basketball floor? I will look for those...add them to your sig for me...

Ace
11-25-2010, 02:59 PM
did i share the video's of Wade and Lebron bouncing their domes off the basketball floor? I will look for those...add them to your sig for me...

By all means, I'm sure you don't have family, therefore you'll have all the time in the world to search youtube. Just another chapter to the pathetic waste of life that is Koolaide.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2010, 03:02 PM
By all means, I'm sure you don't have family, therefore you'll have all the time in the world to search youtube. Just another chapter to the pathetic waste of life that is Koolaide.

you my family Ace...you my sister...so start acting like it will ya...

LnGrrrR
11-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Funny post Koolaid, where did you get it from?

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2010, 03:12 PM

just be happy you're alive...knowing that means death...:lol

Crytek
11-25-2010, 03:31 PM

He took it from Andrew Sharp, sbnation
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2010/11/24/1831924/nba-thanksgiving-day-lebron-james-turkey

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2010, 03:38 PM
He took it from Andrew Sharp, sbnation
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2010/11/24/1831924/nba-thanksgiving-day-lebron-james-turkey

Look at Crytek doing his homework....:lol

LnGrrrR
11-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Thanks Cry, always on the lookout for good writers.

cobbler
11-25-2010, 03:41 PM

Thankful I can read a post and sig and not be so stupid as to retort using another welching alter ego. :toast

midnightpulp
11-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Thankful I'm not a Lakerfan.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2010, 03:54 PM

so am I...if midgets were part of our Crew we'd get no pussy at all....They'd see your short little ass and be like what the fuck yall hanging out with Chucky for...:lol

midnightpulp
11-25-2010, 03:59 PM
so am I...if midgets were part of our Crew we'd get no pussy at all....They'd see your short little ass and be like what the fuck yall hanging out with Chucky for...:lol

Grade: F

cobbler
11-25-2010, 04:16 PM

Making it all the sweeter come June! :toast

Darkwaters
11-25-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm thankful that the Spurs opted to sign Ime Udoka to fill there 13th roster spot instead of moving Jacque Vaughn from the coaches job to the end of the bench...and then the rotation.

Darkwaters
11-25-2010, 04:28 PM

Grade: F -

Gold Tooth Carl
11-25-2010, 07:23 PM

You don't get any as it is anyways, so it wouldn't affect you at all

Darth_Pelican
11-25-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm thankful that the Dallas Cowboys find ways to choke their asses off and lose to the defending SB Champs.

LOL Roy Williams

Ace
11-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Thankful I can read a post and sig and not be so stupid as to retort using another welching alter ego. :toast
I'm thankful you can read because we all know at this point there is not much going for you besides that.

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm thankful you can read because we all know at this point there is not much going for you besides that.

:lmao

At least he has his rings, though..

Ace
11-25-2010, 09:50 PM
:lmao

At least he has his rings, though..
The ability to go up steps > rings

Ace
11-25-2010, 09:53 PM
The ability to go up steps > rings

Hell the ability to fuck in more than one position > rings

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Oh, I fully agree..however, I doubt he would give up his rings for anything, he worked so hard to get them..

Ace
11-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Oh, I fully agree..however, I doubt he would give up his rings for anything, he worked so hard to get them..
Your right he probably doesn't appreciate the pleasure of pleasuring a female. He's definitely a taker IMO

Zelophehad
11-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Yeah, 8-7, but I'm still thankful that we have not 1 but 3 Superstars in our team.

:toast

lol Bosh, aka homeless man's Horace Grant, a superstar

KapitanTutan
11-26-2010, 02:45 AM
i would be thankful if the mormons shit on the faggots tomorrow.