PDA

View Full Version : LOL Roy Williams

Pelicans78
11-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Sack of shit always celebrating after a 1st down catch. That's what he gets for his nonsense. Cost his team the game. Oh well he made a few nice first down catches :toast

monosylab1k
11-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Roy has a good game and still finds a way to fuck things up.

Darth_Pelican
11-25-2010, 08:56 PM
LOL Cowboys

LOL Dez Bryant's tirade on the sidelines

LOL Jerry Jones' Face when they lose

LOL thinking they would pull out a fluke win against the defending SB Champs

LMFAO Roy Williams choking

spurtech09
11-25-2010, 09:10 PM
shut up...saints suck.....hope new orleans gets flooded again....now thats a tirade....lol jk lmao

spurtech09
11-25-2010, 09:15 PM
I know that was bad sorry...plz forgive me didn't mean that.......

Zelophehad
11-25-2010, 09:24 PM
Garrett fucked the Cowboys today by accepting a penalty against the Saints at midfield that made it third and eleven for New Orleans instead of fourth and one, and then punting from the NO 36 when Bueller had already made one easily from the same exact distance. Still 2200x better than Wade.

ShoogarBear
11-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that was more a great play by Jenkins than a screw-up by Williams?

Pelicans78
11-25-2010, 10:06 PM
I think it was a great play by Jenkins, but more of a screw up by Williams. He's an idiot and that's what he deserves for being such a douche.

fevertrees
11-25-2010, 10:15 PM
LOL @ Reggie Reggie's first game back and he coughed up the ball in a critical moment. I still don't know HOW he has such terrible gripping skills when he had plenty of practice grabbing that fat KK donk 24/7...

crc21209
11-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Fucking Roy Williams. Trash...straight trash. To me this proved that New Orleans isnt what people think they are...they arent as "explosive" as they seem to be. They went cold for a whole half there and looked pretty bad...

Pelicans78
11-25-2010, 11:02 PM
Fucking Roy Williams. Trash...straight trash. To me this proved that New Orleans isnt what people think they are...they arent as "explosive" as they seem to be. They went cold for a whole half there and looked pretty bad...

It's been like that all season. Their offense has been so inconsistent. Not sure why. I don't think Bush was that big of a lost. I think Pierre Thomas hurts more, but still, they've been off this season. The defense is the biggest reason why they're 8-3.

Fabbs
11-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Am I the only one that thinks that was more a great play by Jenkins than a screw-up by Williams?

Hornets78
I think it was a great play by Jenkins, but more of a screw up by Williams. He's an idiot and that's what he deserves for being such a douche.
Williams in poster said he thought about putting the ball away.

Veteran of how many years with game on line? Colossal screw up.

monosylab1k
11-26-2010, 09:32 AM

IIRC he had the ball in his right hand going downfield, then for whatever reason decided to move it to his left hand right before Jenkins got there, which makes no sense at all.

ShoogarBear
11-26-2010, 11:34 AM
IIRC he had the ball in his right hand going downfield, then for whatever reason decided to move it to his left hand right before Jenkins got there, which makes no sense at all.
IIRC, all the pursuit he was aware of was coming from his right side, so moving it to the left hand made sense.

In any case, Cowboys were super lucky in that they should have lost either the Jones or Kitna fumbles in their own territoriy, among others

Seven fumbles, only two lost? The Williams play was just the chickens coming home to roost.

monosylab1k
11-26-2010, 01:03 PM
IIRC, all the pursuit he was aware of was coming from his right side, so moving it to the left hand made sense.

You don't remember correctly. Jenkins was in his sight the entire time.

d-Iom8AeEm8

But maybe Roy is blind. Or he just didn't bother to look out for the guy who was a far bigger threat to strip the ball than a guy who was already being blocked by Miles Austin.

samikeyp
11-26-2010, 01:12 PM

No...I feel the same way. Give credit to Jenkins for making a hell of a play.

Obstructed_View
11-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Garrett fucked the Cowboys today by accepting a penalty against the Saints at midfield that made it third and eleven for New Orleans instead of fourth and one, and then punting from the NO 36 when Bueller had already made one easily from the same exact distance. Still 2200x better than Wade.

I think accepting that penalty was a mistake, but if your defense can't be expected to hold on 3rd and 11, then you've got bigger problems. I agree with the decision to punt. Bueller hasn't proven to be reliable, and giving the Saints a short field on a miss at that point would have been bad. They ended up with a chance to run out the clock if Williams doesn't cough the ball up, and they ended up with a chance to tie at the horn.

If I'm going to criticize JG for anything, I'm questioning going for it on fourth down so often, the call to run Barber on a sweep for one of them (?), and the completely shit play calls on the final drive when the offense completely stalled; any positive gain would probably have allowed Bueller to make that kick.

monosylab1k
11-27-2010, 09:17 AM
the completely shit play calls on the final drive when the offense completely stalled

that's what was crazy. Witten was carving up the defense, but they go away from that completely and start forcing the ball the Dez for no reason at all.

DBryant88
11-27-2010, 11:18 AM

agreed

Agloco
11-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Sack of shit always celebrating after a 1st down catch. That's what he gets for his nonsense. Cost his team the game. Oh well he made a few nice first down catches :toast

Yeah, that was one of the most fucked up plays I've seen in a while.

LakerHater
11-28-2010, 12:47 AM
http://oi55.tinypic.com/s28by9.jpg

jag
11-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Nothing to see here...just Roy fumbling a ball he's supposed to fumble.