11-26-2010, 06:18 AM
Who wins? This is gonna be fun to watch :lmao

KapitanTutan
11-26-2010, 07:12 AM
Heat by 30.

cavs fans can all eat shit

Bukefal
11-26-2010, 07:53 AM
Well, before I saw how the Heat are playing recently, I would pick the Heat. But now, they suck a bit.

Plus, Cleveland will be highly motivated in this game for obvious reasons and the crowd will go crazy and intimidate the Heat. They will do everything to beat the Heat. So Cleveland wins.

JoeTait75
11-26-2010, 08:03 AM
I have a feeling LeBron is going to drop about 50-10-10 on us. This is just the kind of game he gets up for.

Giuseppe
11-26-2010, 08:04 AM
I wonder where William's allegiance rests?

Chieflion
11-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Isn't the police going to be around to guard the arena from rabid fans, at least that was what was reported. Pretty fucked up shit over there.

dunkman
11-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Hopefully LeBron won't run out of memory taking mental notes.

Rummpd
11-26-2010, 09:43 AM
Watch LeBron get the Wade flu and suddenly be scratched.

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Lebron has a shin injury he's been battling through, I don't know if he will play..

I hope he doesn't..can you imagine how funny it would be if he sat out?..it would be spitting in Cleveland's face, and all you annoying fans..it would be one of the funniest moves in sports history..

Giuseppe
11-26-2010, 11:28 AM
Lebron has a shin injury he's been battling through, I don't know if he will play..

I hope he doesn't..can you imagine how funny it would be if he sat out?..it would be spitting in Cleveland's face, and all you annoying fans..it would be one of the funniest moves in sports history..

...it'd also be typical of his pathology.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2010, 11:36 AM
You say funny, I say chicken shit.

sefant77
11-26-2010, 11:58 AM
The game definatly gonna be fun to watch. James should bring with ear protection.

Either he will play insane with 40-10-10 or he will have a really sucking game with low FG% etc.

BRHornet45
11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Sons according to Jesse Jackson ... Dan Gilbert will be standing courtside with his bull whip yelling "run black boy run!!!"

duncan228
11-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Piece from yesterday.

http://nbcprobasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/lebron-upset-fans.jpg?w=320

More police, ban on anti-LeBron clothing set for his return to Cleveland (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/25/more-police-ban-on-anti-lebron-clothing-set-for-his-return-to-cleveland/)
Kurt Helin

One week from today, LeBron James returns to Cleveland… and Cleveland is ready.

The fans have prepped their voices and insults, and the Cavaliers and Cleveland police are ready to make sure it stops right there. Chris Broussard at ESPN detailed the plans (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5847505):

To ensure James’ safety, there will be dozens of extra police officers on hand, both uniformed and undercover. Officers will be stationed inside and outside the arena, and many will be positioned by the Heat bench and at the tunnel where the Heat players will enter the court.

“Honestly, I’m a little bit afraid,” one member of the Cavs organization said. “Some people don’t care. Their mentality is ‘‘I’ve got to get this off my chest.’ There’s so much negative energy around this game. People aren’t excited about the game itself. They’re just like, ‘‘I can’t wait to do something.’”

The team has done research on the various crude and offensive James T-shirts in circulation locally, and officials will be stationed at entrances to make sure no fans enter with such shirts or signs that disrespect James or his family members. They’ll also be in the stands, authorized to take away inappropriate apparel. Fans who have such shirts will be required to remove them and then will be given a Cavaliers-branded T-shirt to wear instead. All inappropriate signs also will be confiscated and officials will be on the lookout throughout the game for inebriated fans or fans who are preparing to throw things onto the court.

Maybe it’s the tryptophan talking, but I have high hopes that the people of Cleveland are not going to go way over the top; that cooler heads will prevail. There will be yelling and booing and some well-crafted words (and some not-so-well-crafted words), but hopefully, that’s where fans will draw the line.

At the end of the day, it’s basketball. The people of Cleveland have genuinely important things to be thankful for and to be concerned about, and LeBron isn’t one of them.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/25/more-police-ban-on-anti-lebron-clothing-set-for-his-return-to-cleveland/

resistanze
11-26-2010, 01:59 PM
I have a feeling LeBron is going to drop about 50-10-10 on us. This is just the kind of game he gets up for.

Reminds me of Vince Carter whenever he played against the Raptors. I think he cared about those games more than the ECF last year.

j.dizzle
11-26-2010, 02:33 PM
Sons according to Jesse Jackson ... Dan Gilbert will be standing courtside with his bull whip yelling "run black boy run!!!"
:lmao Jackson & Sharpton will probably be at that game just to make sure Lebron is safe lmao..Son, they make a living off race baiting.:toast

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Reminds me of Vince Carter whenever he played against the Raptors. I think he cared about those games more than the ECF last year.

I was at the first Carter game where he returned..I've never seen such a reaction for somebody..the feeling in the building was like a Finals atmosphere..I was cheering for Vince, but I kept it silent:lol..

I'm going to Bosh's return to Toronto in February..it won't be like Carter's return, but I expect an electric atmosphere, once again..

ALVAREZ6
11-26-2010, 03:30 PM

I really fuckin hope so.

Cleveland fans and especially Dan Gilbert deserve to get shat on by Lebron. It'd be awesome.

JoeTait75
11-26-2010, 04:10 PM
I really fuckin hope so.

Cleveland fans and especially Dan Gilbert deserve to get shat on by Lebron. It'd be awesome.

Yeah, it'd be impressive to watch LeBron drop 50 on a shitty team in December. That's the stuff legends are made of.

BlackSwordsMan
11-26-2010, 04:20 PM
This game will be interesting for 30 seconds to see if the fans boo and then its back to two teams not passing the first round.