PDA

View Full Version : notre dame @ USC

johngateswhiteley
11-26-2010, 03:40 PM
the classic showdown. will barkley play?

USC 29
nd 23

johngateswhiteley
11-28-2010, 01:53 PM
tough one to take. thought that last drive was for the win. but no, brutalis's old qb throws an ill advised pick in the endzone.

IronMexican
11-29-2010, 01:45 AM
That was bad. Pretty awful weekend with SC, Lakers, and Raiders all losing, though.

kskonn
11-29-2010, 02:24 AM
I was at the game and I did not think ND had a chance with the turnovers. The ND defense played great against the run, and I did not expect for Mustain to play that bad. I also could not believe the RoJo dropped that pass that would have pretty much won the game.

After that game I expect for USC to rock the Bruins, assuming Barkley plays.

Or that Kiffen actually lets Mustain throw downfield, he was making it easy to stop the run with the short passes.

johngateswhiteley
02-03-2011, 01:59 PM
I was at the game and I did not think ND had a chance with the turnovers. The ND defense played great against the run, and I did not expect for Mustain to play that bad. I also could not believe the RoJo dropped that pass that would have pretty much won the game.

After that game I expect for USC to rock the Bruins, assuming Barkley plays.

Or that Kiffen actually lets Mustain throw downfield, he was making it easy to stop the run with the short passes.

dude, you never got me my bottle of alcohol or $20? for the bet we made over a year ago. :depressed