PDA

View Full Version : lol Boise St. x infinity

Trainwreck2100
11-27-2010, 01:57 AM
shit's hard when you have to play on a green field i guess

vander
11-27-2010, 01:12 PM
after all the hype, after all the build up, the controversy, the week-in-week-out media attention, discussion, speculation, pontification, after all that...

I'll never be able to get caught up in the hype of a BSU season again, for a second there, I thought they were bigger than just a football team, I thought they couldn't fail, that we were in the midst of a fairy tale.

never again will I be to invest emotionally into the Broncos, they are just another amusing sports team like the Spurs or Chargers who aren't actually going to win anything at the end of the season, so there's no reason to get one's hopes up, no reason to start actually caring...

lol Boise state, those posers thought they were something that they weren't :depressed

benefactor
11-27-2010, 02:01 PM
Glad that's over with. I was tired of hearing their annoying fans talk about how they deserved to be in the championship game as much as any other team.

Fpoonsie
11-27-2010, 02:47 PM
they are just another amusing sports team like the Spurs...who aren't actually going to win anything at the end of the season, so there's no reason to get one's hopes up, no reason to start actually caring...

Don't lump those overhyped O-fers in w/ the Spurs.

kamikazi_player
11-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Wow, one loss and all of the sudden Vander's off the bandwagon. It was a pretty close game and if it wasn't for that choke of a kicker, they would have been won. They made some amazing plays, but they missed 2 easy fg's. There's no reason to believe they will not do well or not go undefeated next season. I really hope you're just upset rather than just giving up on your team.

kamikazi_player
11-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Hell I wish Fresno St. went 10-1, it may not seem like an accomplishment to you Vander, but that's a mighty fine record considering losing to a ranked team.

symple19
11-27-2010, 04:55 PM
I think it's fitting that a team that doesn't play 'real' football (i.e. a spread team) beat BSU

Trainwreck2100
11-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Wow, one loss and all of the sudden Vander's off the bandwagon. It was a pretty close game and if it wasn't for that choke of a kicker, they would have been won. They made some amazing plays, but they missed 2 easy fg's. There's no reason to believe they will not do well or not go undefeated next season. I really hope you're just upset rather than just giving up on your team.

Aren't they in the mwc next year

kamikazi_player
11-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Aren't they in the mwc next year

Yeah they are. The teams that will give them fits will probably be TCU, Nevada, and probably Air Force, but that's a stretch. If they can pass TCU, they have a real shot again to go undefeated next year assuming their most of their roster doesn't head to the NFL.

vander
11-27-2010, 10:00 PM
I think it's fitting that a team that doesn't play 'real' football (i.e. a spread team) beat BSU

yep, college football is a joke right now, shouldn't even call it football

Blake
11-27-2010, 10:05 PM
after all the hype, after all the build up, the controversy, the week-in-week-out media attention, discussion, speculation, pontification, after all that...

I'll never be able to get caught up in the hype of a BSU season again, for a second there, I thought they were bigger than just a football team, I thought they couldn't fail, that we were in the midst of a fairy tale.

never again will I be to invest emotionally into the Broncos, they are just another amusing sports team like the Spurs or Chargers who aren't actually going to win anything at the end of the season, so there's no reason to get one's hopes up, no reason to start actually caring...

lol Boise state, those posers thought they were something that they weren't :depressed

if there was a playoff system, most likely BSU would still be one of the playoff teams.

but keep on booing a playoff system.

Trainwreck2100
11-27-2010, 10:42 PM
if there was a playoff system, most likely BSU would still be one of the playoff teams.

They're going to drop like 15 spots

Blake
11-27-2010, 10:55 PM
They're going to drop like 15 spots

depends on the playoff system.

vander
11-28-2010, 02:44 AM

lol what? I wouldn't want to see BSU still getting into the playoffs after losing to one of only 3 or 4 good teams they played. that old be assenine.

Blake
11-29-2010, 07:02 PM
lol what? I wouldn't want to see BSU still getting into the playoffs after losing to one of only 3 or 4 good teams they played. that old be assenine.

you wouldn't want to see BSU in the playoffs?

ridiculous. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
11-29-2010, 09:41 PM
rofl

yet another trainwreck classic