PDA

View Full Version : Is Charlise better than Pop?

jermaine
11-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Its clear Pop only won rings cuz he had Duncan! Im watching the game last night and Charlise was smart enough to rest Dirk, Kidd, & Chandler. An gave Ian all kinds of floor time. While Pop stupid ass keep putting Bonner on Dirk, the in the clutch part of the game he goes with Jefferson! Dirk has been roasting Bonners ass for 4yrs strait now:bang. Can someone please remind me why in the fuck did we sign Spiltter? Not one time in the game did Pop punkass put him on Dirk! After Dirk went 6 for 6 a real coach wouldve switchup some! Blair ripped Dirk twice an Pop rewarded him by benching him for the rest of the dam game! I swear I was so mad, I couldnt play my 2k11 last night!

Dex
11-27-2010, 04:24 PM
If Carlisle could get the Coach of the Year award for telling Dirk Nowitzki to hit every gottamn elbow jumper he takes, then it would've happened already.

Mel_13
11-27-2010, 04:34 PM
I swear I was so mad, I couldnt play my 2k11 last night!

:lmao

jermaine
11-27-2010, 04:36 PM
If Carlisle could get the Coach of the Year award for telling Dirk Nowitzki to hit every gottamn elbow jumper he takes, then it would've happened already.

On its the fact he seems to know when to rest his players an who to play! Why did our great defensive coach POp not play our 6'11 quick foot mvp of euro on Dirk!?! Has he not watched enough tape to see Bonner or any other 6'7 player cant stop Dirk. He couldve let Splitter get some kinda burn if it was just to get a taste of Dirk for the next match up on Dec. 30! On my kids im going to be at the game in Dallas that day an let Pop pull the dumb shit again. I swear all you'll on ST will be talking about the fool(ME) that slapped Pop in Dallas. Im going to do it for everyone who wanted to do it but couldnt buy seats close enough to do so! Imma try to buy seats behind the dam Spurs bench. I will be wearing mr white Ginobili jersey!

dunkman
11-27-2010, 04:38 PM
After making the ridicule in the playoffs, for Carlisle it was important to win that game, perhaps to regain credibility with Cuban. The Mavs defense was suffocating all the game.

For the Spurs it wasn't so important game, since this is the best start in team history. Fortunately, the Lakers lost too, as of now all goes well. However, if the Spurs fall in the standings, the tie-breakers against the Hornets or Mavs could give them the HCA.

Pop will have something additional for the playoffs, he always does. Right now it's too early in the regular season to make statements.

Agloco
11-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Its clear Pop only won rings cuz he had Duncan! Im watching the game last night and Charlise was smart enough to rest Dirk, Kidd, & Chandler.

Charlize Theron?

Yeah......much better looking than Pop. :tu

DesignatedT
11-27-2010, 04:41 PM
you're an idiot.

Chomag
11-27-2010, 04:43 PM
I have my issues with Pop but ths is kind of stupid.

DieHardSpursFan1537
11-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Charlize Theron?

:lol

jjktkk
11-27-2010, 04:44 PM
I swear I was so mad, I couldnt play my 2k11 last night!

I guess, while you were playing 2k11, you were using Splitter, and he was just pwning Dirk in the video game right?

TJastal
11-27-2010, 04:46 PM
I guess, while you were playing 2k11, you were using Splitter, and he was just pwning Dirk in the video game right?

He just said he couldn't play 2k11 you dumb inbred

jjktkk
11-27-2010, 04:56 PM
He just said he couldn't play 2k11 you dumb inbred

You comprehend reading as well as you know the NBA it seems. Try again.

TJastal
11-27-2010, 04:57 PM
You comprehend reading as well as you know the NBA it seems. Try again.

You're right, I might need to be smarter to comprehend your statements

Agloco
11-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Has he not watched enough tape to see Bonner or any other 6'7 player cant stop Dirk.

Bowens 4th quarter ghost will haunt you for that.

ChuckD
11-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Charlize Theron?

http://mythicalireland.com/ancientsites/tara/charlize-theron.jpg

Not much on motion offense strategy, but the players would definitely listen to her, no matter what.

TJastal
11-27-2010, 05:43 PM
http://mythicalireland.com/ancientsites/tara/charlize-theron.jpg

Not much on motion offense strategy, but the players would definitely listen to her, no matter what.

Especially if she put out after games.

gospursgojas
11-27-2010, 05:48 PM
/Regular season champs thread

ElNono
11-27-2010, 07:25 PM
No

99-03-05-07
11-27-2010, 07:25 PM
how many rings does charlise have? oh okay.

jimo2305
11-27-2010, 08:58 PM
but we're talkin' about charlise here...

http://www.layoutlocator.com/graphics/dldimg/a5935b420d734e44ceaee0f11a832f4f_charlize_theron-5039.jpg

i doubt there'd be team issues if charlise replaced pop.. well i can't speak for parker however..

The Truth #6
11-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Did Carlisle (or even Charlise) do anything great last night? It was a close game and we fell apart at the end.

ajballer4
11-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Did Carlisle (or even Charlise) do anything great last night? It was a close game and we fell apart at the end.

She was on TV last night in some movie

silverblk mystix
11-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Its clear Pop only won rings cuz he had Duncan! Im watching the game last night and Charlise was smart enough to rest Dirk, Kidd, & Chandler. An gave Ian all kinds of floor time. While Pop stupid ass keep putting Bonner on Dirk, the in the clutch part of the game he goes with Jefferson! Dirk has been roasting Bonners ass for 4yrs strait now:bang. Can someone please remind me why in the fuck did we sign Spiltter? Not one time in the game did Pop punkass put him on Dirk! After Dirk went 6 for 6 a real coach wouldve switchup some! Blair ripped Dirk twice an Pop rewarded him by benching him for the rest of the dam game! I swear I was so mad, I couldnt play my 2k11 last night!

Don't you know anything?

This is CIA POP...he only does this in the regular season...Don't you know that the spurs only signed Bonner as a 5th big...Don't you know that Bonner will never take Tiago's minutes----because...wait...get this:
BECAUSE they don't play the same position!!!!

Don't you know that Bonner is the greatest shooter that Pop has ever coached?
Don't you know that Tiago will REALLY get to play....later in the season...so as to be fresh for the playoffs..

Don't you know all this? How stupid can you be to question Pop? Pop has won championships the last 4 years in a row because he is a genius....

oh wait....

pjjrfan
11-28-2010, 11:29 AM
The big question is when will Pop start giving Splitter a chance to prove himself by getting consistent minutes. But the argument that Bonner is not taking Splitter's minutes doesn't fly. Once Bonner came back Splitter got glued to the bench. The Mavs game is the first he played Splitter without someone being out.

ajballer4
11-28-2010, 12:17 PM
The big question is when will Pop start giving Splitter a chance to prove himself by getting consistent minutes. But the argument that Bonner is not taking Splitter's minutes doesn't fly. Once Bonner came back Splitter got glued to the bench. The Mavs game is the first he played Splitter without someone being out.

Splitter played in the Minny game