PDA

View Full Version : Lakaluva please step into my office

jason54858
11-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Now, first off I am not here to bash you. I am not here to make fun of you or try to bring you down in anyway. I just have a few questions to ask you.

1). Is that your picture on your avatar (Its pretty annoying. Every time I see it it makes me angry for some reason). That is your picture right?

2). Why do you have such a huge fascination bashing on the Spurs? I mean I hate them to but, I don't think about 24/7. We all know that Tim Duncan aging, but we don't need to be reminded of all the time. It happens to every player. It will happen Kobe (hopefully sooner than later). It seems as if your just starting threads to start arguments (its annoying).

3). Are you a troll? If you are when did you decide to become a troll?

MavDynasty
11-27-2010, 05:27 PM
tbh Lakaluva is one of the most efficient trolls on ST. One simple paragraph long post of his causes 13 pages of asshurt

jason54858
11-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Lil nigga, go suck a bag of cocks. Since when did I approve of you having an office.

I got offices all around the world home boy. I don't need your approval. Again I didn't start this thread to bash. Just answer the questions.

Gutter92
11-27-2010, 05:33 PM
tbh Lakaluva is one of the most efficient trolls on ST. One simple paragraph long post of his causes 13 pages of asshurt

His PER is through the roof tbh

jason54858
11-27-2010, 05:34 PM
I ask the questions around here.

I guess I'm flippin it

Gutter92
11-27-2010, 05:34 PM
I ask the questions around here.

He's got a point though...your avatar is annoying as fuck :lol

I'm sure you'd say the same about mine though :toast

TinTin
11-27-2010, 05:40 PM

Because more than 50% of the members are grey named spursfans

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2010, 05:46 PM
I got offices all around the world home boy. I don't need your approval. Again I didn't start this thread to bash. Just answer the questions.

so how much is rent in Central London....this is a test faggot...I always stay at the Renaissance London Chancery Court or another one near Hyde Park in London that I'm not privy to say....I almost fell in love with a British chic...I'm pretty well known there...:hat but I want to see if you BS or you know your shit... Because I've been I also have questions about U.A.E, New Zealand, and Germany....I will nail your lying fucking ass to the cross....and yeah I'm fucking with you because I can and I know you ain't real wit your shit...

jason54858
11-27-2010, 05:50 PM
so how much is rent in Central London....this is a test faggot...I always stay at the Renaissance London Chancery Court or another one near Hyde Park in London that I'm not privy to say....I almost fell in love with a British chic...I'm pretty well known there...:hat but I want to see if you BS or you know your shit... Because I've been I also have questions about U.A.E, New Zealand, and Germany....I will nail your lying fucking ass to the cross....and yeah I'm fucking with you because I can and I know you ain't real wit your shit...

Fuck London and the Queen

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Fuck London and the Queen

so where are your offices located? be careful now because I might have friends or been to one of the places you lie about next...:lol

jason54858
11-27-2010, 08:29 PM
so where are your offices located? be careful now because I might have friends or been to one of the places you lie about next...:lol

lol LA fans still trying to front me about me saying "I have offices around the world". :lolI was trying to make conversation to your God Lakaluva. Who by the way still hasn't answered my questions. You guys messiah may be fake.

The Refrigerator
11-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Luva's troll efficiency rating of 132.9 is the highest on spurstalk. No single poster is capable of causing as much butthurt as lakaluva is on spurstalk.

Giuseppe
11-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Luva's troll efficiency rating of 132.9 is the highest on spurstalk. No single poster is capable of causing as much butthurt as lakaluva is on spurstalk.

That's it, and that's all.

lil_penny
11-27-2010, 09:06 PM

Over the last 24 hours that number has nearly doubled:lol hes been on a rampage upstairs and down here and dont see anyone stopping luva anytime soon.. Crucify em luva, nail em to the tree of woe.

KapitanTutan
11-27-2010, 09:09 PM
hide yo wife.

hide yo kids.

luva's a world wide web bully.

Mike-in-brazil
11-27-2010, 10:27 PM
luva is WHITE GOLD!!!LOL
yall dont know white Gold? yall trippin..

youtube it

u4lakers14
11-27-2010, 11:16 PM

hahaha, thats good

ElNono
11-27-2010, 11:24 PM
tbh, it only took two posts for luva to step into this guy's office. Pretty obedient troll.

Also worth pointing out is that it took only 10 posts for Koolaid to come at luva's rescue, 15 for Cubby. That's a pretty slow reaction time. How's luva supposed to dominate when his posse is so late?

pauls931
11-28-2010, 08:47 AM

A troll with over 16k posts?

Gold Tooth Carl
11-28-2010, 08:57 AM
A troll with over 16k posts?

Once he spends so much time on Spurstalk, he has to find his niche somewhere. Sure we can call him an effective troll, but it takes him 17 posts per day to be effective.

dunkman
11-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Luva, the cyber taliban.
Laker fan from Pakistan. . .

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2013, 06:10 PM
another classic - the Bring Luva Back War drums are roaring

DPG21920
03-20-2013, 06:17 PM
This was before Nuartos