PDA

View Full Version : What is the over/under...

Mav-elous Man
11-28-2010, 02:28 AM
What is the over/under for when 1 or more of Miami's big 3 will be traded? Whether its this month, this year, next season, or whenever. Cuz I think its gonna happen and with nothing to show for it.

TheMACHINE
11-28-2010, 03:01 AM
Im sure they'll trade wade for mo williams and varejao....then trade bosh for hickson and jamison.

Giuseppe
11-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Running (major trades) from the problem won't solve it. Wade's presence dictates that the problem is not structural, but, is cyclical. There is more than enough talent there to compete across the spectrum. Wade is the transponder. The '06 Championship deems Wade the responsible party here. His reputation is on the line.

Giuseppe
11-28-2010, 11:07 AM
He'll sulk, but, ultimately James is a professional/A professional basketball player. He is not a fool, nor is he patently reckless. He will follow Wade because it is the right thing to do.

21_Blessings
11-28-2010, 11:15 AM
He'll sulk, but, ultimately James is a professional/A professional basketball player. He is not a fool, nor is he patently reckless. He will follow Wade because it is the right thing to do.

He's a fool for signing with Miami and basically whenever he opens his mouth.

I see him opting out in 3 years. The buyer's remorse is glaring.

JoeTait75
11-28-2010, 11:27 AM

What LeBron needs to do IMO is evolve his game so it isn't so redundant with Wade's. He needs to become more of a post player. He's MORE than capable of doing this, physically. But he has to want to and he's given no indication that he does.

I think one of LeBron's biggest problems is that he sincerely believes he's doing everything he can to be successful- and he isn't.

Wilford Brimley
11-28-2010, 11:31 AM
What LeBron needs to do IMO is evolve his game so it isn't so redundant with Wade's. He needs to become more of a post player. He's MORE than capable of doing this, physically. But he has to want to and he's given no indication that he does.

I think one of LeBron's biggest problems is that he sincerely believes he's doing everything he can to be successful- and he isn't.

We've been waiting for LeBron's post game for a few years now. Fact of the matter is he prefers shooting jumpers. He's basically a new and improved Vince Carter

Giuseppe
11-28-2010, 11:44 AM
I see him opting out in 3 years. The buyer's remorse is glaring.

They'll be no more soft seats after this one in Miami if he doesn't place there. He can't run without playing mid-June.

He'll know this without being told.

Giuseppe
11-28-2010, 11:48 AM
What LeBron needs to do IMO is evolve his game

How many professionals of any discipline are able to "change""evolve" 7 years into it? Wade has the track record, not James. A lot of fellows here question said track record of Wade's. Was '06 juiced in? The confirmation of that championship (of Wade's innate goodness) has not occurred four years later.

Koolaid_Man
11-28-2010, 03:30 PM
What is the over/under for when 1 or more of Miami's big 3 will be traded? Whether its this month, this year, next season, or whenever. Cuz I think its gonna happen and with nothing to show for it.
pay attention to king kool when you in school son..I done already told ya boy...by the 3rd year Bosh on da tradin block...Wade and Lebron will be swinging on each at the end of next season it will be fun to watch..

getcha pop'con ready...!!!:lol