PDA

View Full Version : "Teams are going to start scheduling the Heat for homecoming." - Charles Barkley

BRHornet45
11-28-2010, 02:42 AM
sons LOL Barkley still talking smack about dem boys

http://twitter.com/WallaceHeatNBA/status/8221299704856577

Gutter92
11-28-2010, 03:27 AM
the San Antonio Heat are no more.

bulakenyo
11-28-2010, 08:32 AM
I don't get it.

(Not from North America, so I'm not so familiar with your culture and traditions)

Anyone care to explain further?

ploto
11-28-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't get it.

(Not from North America, so I'm not so familiar with your culture and traditions)

Anyone care to explain further?

Schools have homecoming events when they make a big deal out of the game and invite the alumni back. The notion is that they often schedule the game against a team that they are certain they can beat.

Gold Tooth Carl
11-28-2010, 10:56 AM
You should have just left that third world country faggot in the dark. A simple google...

Yup a simple google can help you with calculus too

BlackSwordsMan
11-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Not even a tutor could save that poor boys soul.

bulakenyo
11-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Schools have homecoming events when they make a big deal out of the game and invite the alumni back. The notion is that they often schedule the game against a team that they are certain they can beat.

Thanks.

I've heard of homecoming events. And seen them on TV and movies.

I just did not care enough to know every little thing about it.

bulakenyo
11-28-2010, 12:43 PM
I enjoy watching MIA suffer,early in this season.

They became too cocky, too early, and put a bullseye on their backs, really early.

They're NBA's MOST WANTED starting from day 1, because it was all their fault.

Usually the team that gets this much special attention are the current NBA champs, but at least those guys already have good chemistry and experience playing with each other, and they can handle themselves OK.

I don't usually follow a lot of full NBA games during November-December (I think it's a bit like preseason, round 2) but I see myself looking out for schedules with MIA games.