PDA

View Full Version : "As players, we're accountable"

Ace
11-28-2010, 11:47 AM
“As players, we're accountable,” Wade said of the assortment of chemistry problems, trust issues, lapses in execution and whatever else is derailing the Heat. “I'll never put anything on the coach, win, lose or draw, because they can give us a game plan. But they're not the ones on the court playing. It's time to take ownership of this. It's our team.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoopmiamiheat/post/_/id/1788/more-bumps-on-miamis-crash-course

Extra : ``We would love to be more of a fast team, but first we've got to get stops,'' James said. ``It's hard to be a fast team when you're taking the ball out of the net. Early on, in the first week or two, we were playing great defense and we were able to get out and get some points, but it's something we're more conscious of it now.
``First of all, let's get stops, close it out with defensive rebounding and go. That's our best offense because we're all fast and athletic.''

Venti Quattro
11-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Enter on the left, exit on the right. You know this is bullshit and LeBron doesn't mean a thing he says

Giuseppe
11-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Nobody, no team has ever "run""fast-breaked" to an NBA Title. Sooner, or, later, you'll go down low, or, you'll remain ringless.

"Running" to it is the coward's way, the easy way. It's a delaying tactic. The elephant is still in the room the entire time.

chubster
11-28-2010, 12:22 PM
+1 respect for Wade.

lefty
11-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Nobody, no team has ever "run""fast-breaked" to an NBA Title. Sooner, or, later, you'll go down low, or, you'll remain ringless.

"Running" to it is the coward's way, the easy way. It's a delaying tactic. The elephant is still in the room the entire time.

The Showtime Lakers did

But they also played D and executed well on half-court plays

Jose Canseco
11-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Showtime Lakers defense was not that good. They out-ran teams. They were still allowing teams to score 110 points on 48% shooting. Their transition game was so efficient that it didn't matter. In the peak of the Showtime Lakers, their defense was at best mediocre.

MavFan6488
11-28-2010, 12:42 PM
they are taking the ball out the net everytime because everybodys scoring 80 points in the paint against them. seriously, they need an inside presence.. dampier won't be the answer..

Lukor
11-28-2010, 12:46 PM
they are taking the ball out the net everytime because everybodys scoring 80 points in the paint against them. seriously, they need an inside presence.. dampier won't be the answer..

He will make a difference with his awesome screens.2nd best center in the NBA bitches.

Giuseppe
11-28-2010, 01:01 PM
The Showtime Lakers did

But they also played D and executed well on half-court plays

No. They went into the low post with Jabbar, Magic & Worthy. They were taught that painful lesson in '84.

hitmanyr2k
11-28-2010, 01:10 PM

The Bulls did. Of course unlike the run and gun teams the Bulls created their fast break opportunities with their defense. Scottie said that he and MJ competed in games to see who could cause the most turnovers and turn it into offense. Wade and Lebron don't have the kind of defensive presence or mentality to do that kind of shit.

chubster
11-28-2010, 01:19 PM
The Bulls did. Of course unlike the run and gun teams the Bulls created their fast break opportunities with their defense. Scottie said that he and MJ competed in games to see who could cause the most turnovers and turn it into offense. Wade and Lebron don't have the kind of defensive presence or mentality to do that kind of shit.
MJ and Pippen post game were no joke though so I don't think it matters too much for them either way. They could beat any team playing both fast paced and slow paced.

DMX7
11-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Look for Wade and crew to be the first to lobby for Riley as head coach very soon.

Giuseppe
11-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Once MJ came around, the Bulls developed a great set offense. The Heat... I'm not sure what they're running.

Exactly. The Bulls never ran to rings. Nobody has.

The Heat are on the record as wanting to run. It's fool's gold/sucker bait. What's sad about it? The Heat know it, but, are going for the short sell nonetheless to goose their record & stave off the tar & feather bunch.

Ace
11-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Exactly. The Bulls never ran to rings. Nobody has.

The Heat are on the record as wanting to run. It's fool's gold/sucker bait. What's sad about it? The Heat know it, but, are going for the short sell nonetheless to goose their record & stave off the tar & feather bunch.
That's on the coach. He should have implemented a system by now , yet it still consists of nothing more than isos. As far as chemistry only someone who hasn't watched the Heat would think it goes off court. Coming from Luva I'm not surprise, he's not known for being very smart. Spo while is big part of the blame, its up to the players to take control as well. Part of the reason a players only meeting happened after the game.

Gutter92
11-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Once MJ came around, the Bulls developed a great set offense. The Heat... I'm not sure what they're running. The Bulls had two players that could stare you down and get whatever shot they want at any time during the game. The Heat don't.

Great players never have chemistry issues on the court, unless there's chemistry issues off the court.

Wow. A solid take, and no profanity in the post???

Did you mean to post this under a different account?

:toast

Ace
11-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Oh, I'm watching. I'm hell bent on "Witnessing" this cluster fuck of a failure. The truth of the matter is, no one really likes Lebron. He's annoying to be around. He's highly overrated, he's a fucking loud mouth, and he has a bad attitude masked by a Sambo grin. And you Miami clowns are apart of the circus. And if you make one more comment towards me, I'm bumping the 67 saved threads I got waiting for your lolly ass.

Bump them

Gutter92
11-28-2010, 06:35 PM
No, but I'm sure you meant to post your take on "men giving men orgasms" with a troll account.:lmao
:lmao

I dont use troll accounts :toast I've only ever posted on Gutter92, all my troll threads and real stories etc.