PDA

View Full Version : Almost got in a fist fight with a "classy" Spurs fan after the game today...

fevertrees
11-29-2010, 01:35 AM
Okay let me start off by saying props to the Spurs for owning the Hornets and that "no show in the 4th" King Flop. :toast As I was leaving the Arena someone in a Duncan jersey started to heckle me, and constantly kept saying "how ya like that beatdown fatty?" Of course I just tried to ignore him and said the Spurs were the better team of the day. He kept persisting though and starting getting in my face with shit like "you got nothing to say f****t??" Luckily one of NOPD's finest was close by and separated us...because I had a feeling I was about to pull a kickdoor on his face. :ihit I have never been to a Spurs home game, but do lots of the fans in attendance act this way towards opposing team fans? :rolleyes

Cry Havoc
11-29-2010, 01:41 AM
1 Spurs fan != all Spurs fans.

Nothing new. All fanbases are idiots. Don't go to a Finals game in LA or your car gets set on fire.

Cessation
11-29-2010, 01:42 AM
lol you mad bro?

Leetonidas
11-29-2010, 01:44 AM
lol tubby

fevertrees
11-29-2010, 01:51 AM
lol you mad bro?

Not all but just I know in New Orleans we would rather serve you gumbo than a knuckle sandwich. :king

Cessation
11-29-2010, 01:57 AM
hornets go owned though

mystargtr34
11-29-2010, 02:01 AM
How big was he? What about you.. can you fight?

BanditHiro
11-29-2010, 02:02 AM
stfu you are fat you would have ran out of breath after your first pussy ass punch...i'm kidding

11-29-2010, 02:03 AM
u fat?

Drewlius
11-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Not all but just I know in New Orleans we would rather serve you gumbo than a knuckle sandwich. :king

Haha, this post delivers.

fevertrees
11-29-2010, 02:10 AM
How big was he? What about you.. can you fight?

about 5'8..rail thin but had a beer gut :lol

When I was younger and more in shape I took kick boxing lessons. :downspin:

Drewlius
11-29-2010, 02:21 AM
about 5'8..rail thin but had a beer gut :lol

When I was younger and more in shape I took kick boxing lessons. :downspin:

Don't listen to the haters, anyone who had to flex nuts that hard to a stranger, more than likely is the definition of every word he called you.

TE
11-29-2010, 02:26 AM
Shouldv'e fought him.

4>0rings
11-29-2010, 03:05 AM
You shouldn't have called him 'son' BRHornets.

phyzik
11-29-2010, 03:15 AM
I've been dragged out of the American Airlines Center for stupid ass Mav fans talking less trash and ending up throwing punches in my defense.....

If it bothers you that much, throw down or shut the fuck up and take the loss.

Thats the price you pay for going to a hostile arena and representing.

fevertrees
11-29-2010, 03:28 AM
I've been dragged out of the American Airlines Center for stupid ass Mav fans talking less trash and ending up throwing punches in my defense.....

If it bothers you that much, throw down or shut the fuck up and take the loss.

Thats the price you pay for going to a hostile arena and representing.

bitch please this was a HORNETS home game and I was reppin that teal! No need for some San Antonio redneck trash to try to start a fight AFTER his team just laid the beatdown on mine. I was already pretty butthurt by the loss and was about to make his ass butthurt if he kept getting in my face.

crc21209
11-29-2010, 03:34 AM
:lol You don't have to make up stories to be cool man..

j.dizzle
11-29-2010, 03:38 AM
bitch please this was a HORNETS home game and I was reppin that teal! No need for some San Antonio redneck trash to try to start a fight AFTER his team just laid the beatdown on mine. I was already pretty butthurt by the loss and was about to make his ass butthurt if he kept getting in my face.
Bro, we're in a recession. No need to get in a fight if the dude is typical trash. Ppl trying to get money anyway they can these days so you never throw the first punch. If this type of shit happened in a parking lot with no security around, then its a different story.

greyforest
11-29-2010, 04:56 AM
there's always a few of these "classy" fans in each town. i've seen more than a handful over the years on the local news being arrested for various crimes wearing spurs jerseys.

"even though i don't generalize, i do do percentages and averages" -dave chappelle

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:25 AM
Okay let me start off by saying props to the Spurs for owning the Hornets and that "no show in the 4th" King Flop. :toast As I was leaving the Arena someone in a Duncan jersey started to heckle me, and constantly kept saying "how ya like that beatdown fatty?" Of course I just tried to ignore him and said the Spurs were the better team of the day. He kept persisting though and starting getting in my face with shit like "you got nothing to say f****t??" Luckily one of NOPD's finest was close by and separated us...because I had a feeling I was about to pull a kickdoor on his face. :ihit I have never been to a Spurs home game, but do lots of the fans in attendance act this way towards opposing team fans? :rolleyes

I guess he just sniffed out a fat , gay, bitch...nothing to see here...:lol go learn how to defend yourself fat, gay, bitch....:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:28 AM
1 Spurs fan != all Spurs fans.

Nothing new. All fanbases are idiots. Don't go to a Finals game in LA or your car gets set on fire.

first we cut your balls off and shove em in your mouth...next we put long stemmed firecrackers up your ass...then we sit you in your car and then we set it on fire...get the order right...:toast

pauls931
11-29-2010, 07:56 AM

He was probably concerned about your cardiovascular health and just trying to use something that matters to you as motivation to get you to shape up.

BlackSwordsMan
11-29-2010, 08:27 AM
I didn't read the post but you deserve a good beating.

ElNono
11-29-2010, 08:49 AM
What were you gonna do? Eat him?

Cry Havoc
11-29-2010, 11:04 AM
first we cut your balls off and shove em in your mouth...next we put long stemmed firecrackers up your ass...then we sit you in your car and then we set it on fire...get the order right...:toast

Which is somewhat expected, coming from you guys. What's confusing is when you do it to other Lakers fans.

YoMamaIsCallin
11-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Shouldv'e fought him.

Yeah, no. Not in this day and age. With all those cops around. Even if you won, you'd be facing:

(a) a night in jail

(b) a criminal record -- it's LOTS of fun getting a job above minimum wage with "assault" on your background check

(c) probably a civil lawsuit, so you pay THROUGH THE ASS for your couple of little punches of joy and testosterone triumph

Ace
11-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Maybe he doesn't like fat dyke lovers...

YoungB
11-29-2010, 12:46 PM
I whipped the shit out of 3 spur fans at the AT&T Center after game 4 of the 2006 series..drunk beaners

Ditty
11-29-2010, 01:13 PM
I whipped the shit out of 3 spur fans at the AT&T Center after game 4 of the 2006 series..drunk beaners

wasnt game 4 in dallas son?

YoungB
11-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Lol yeah meant game 5

ElNono
11-29-2010, 01:21 PM
wasnt game 4 in dallas son?

Yes it was...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=260515006

ohmwrecker
11-29-2010, 02:15 PM
A coonass in a Spurs jersey is still a coonass.

Shane27
11-29-2010, 02:42 PM
all you faggots calling him fat are douches

OC Lakerfan
11-29-2010, 06:09 PM

Oh looks like you are fat too.

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:15 PM

Coon Kool checkin in...:lol

NRHector
11-29-2010, 07:00 PM
I whipped the shit out of 3 spur fans at the AT&T Center after game 4 of the 2006 series..drunk beanersyeah man I know what you mean last year after game 7 of the Spurs-Mavs series I whipped the shit out of 5 Mavs fan or 6 with my verbal judo then I got arrested for verbal assault, I had to pay 1500 fine to get out of jail :depressed

ElNono
11-29-2010, 07:01 PM

Shutup fatass...

resistanze
11-29-2010, 07:03 PM
How is running away after being called a fat faggot almost getting into a fist fight?

SpursDynasty
11-29-2010, 07:05 PM
No need for trash talking from Spurs fans. The Spurs just went out, played a team they were supposed to beat, and beat them. No big surprises. New Orleans wanted to come and act like they were supposed to win, hit a couple of shots here and there, but the law of averages caught up. The Hornets are a 48-34 type of team at best.

Blake
11-29-2010, 07:10 PM

lol you needing a policeman to separate you after someone called you a fatty.

"classy"

ohmwrecker
11-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Coon Kool checkin in...:lol

I thought you wuz a straight up, street smart, white water rafting gangsta, not a swamp gas huffing, squirrel eating, ragin' cajun.

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 07:17 PM
I thought you wuz a straight up, street smart, white water rafting gangsta, not a swamp gas huffing, squirrel eating, ragin' cajun.

I'm not gang affiliated but I am gangsta with my shit...I don't give a shit bout all that set claiming...you fuck with mine you better be with your gang or else I'm splittin wig...and if all you got is a knife then you SOL... Ain't no punks in Kool's blood line...I'm cut from Jack Johnson and Mike Tyson cloth...I'm the most brutal most ferocious you've ever seen... I will eat your kids...:lmao

ohmwrecker
11-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Uh huh . . .

midnightpulp
11-29-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm not gang affiliated but I am gangsta with my shit...I don't give a shit bout all that set claiming...you fuck with mine you better be with your gang or else I'm splittin wig...and if all you got is a knife then you SOL... Ain't no punks in Kool's blood line...I'm cut from Jack Johnson and Mike Tyson cloth...I'm the most brutal most ferocious you've ever seen... I will eat your kids...:lmao

So that means you're a choker?

Buster fuckin' Douglas :lmao

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/buster-tyson.jpg

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 07:32 PM
So that means you're a choker?

Buster fuckin' Douglas :lmao

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/buster-tyson.jpg

wipe the cum off ya keyboard...jumping onto ST after you just finished a jerk-off session ain't cool hand playa...

and for the record I had some wins some losses just the life of the gotdamn bosses...Personally I've lost 2 fights my whole life...one the dude was 4 yrs older when I was 16..The other in college...they broke it up before I could do my damage...but my nuts they always hang low midget...just within your reach....:rollin

midnightpulp
11-29-2010, 07:45 PM
...but my nuts they always hang low

Are you a senior citizen?

Or do you just have a lot more scrotum than testicle, implying a size deficiency in that area?

Knowing how homosexual and feminine you are, I'm going with the latter.

NRHector
11-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Are you a senior citizen?

Or do you just have a lot more scrotum than testicle, implying a size deficiency in that area?

Knowing how homosexual and feminine you are, I'm going with the latter.:lol I just love this forum

Chucho
11-29-2010, 10:40 PM
While I doubt the validity of this story, I do give you props for not being afraid to show yourself on the net. I'd bet 90% of the people claiming that they'd fight wouldn't. I bet 95% of the people who called you fat or ugly or gay or pussy are probably as fat and ugly as you if not more so, but even more of a pussy as they hide behind the anonymity the net provides.

Some of the people on this board are laughable. The people who claim to lead extravagant lives like they do wouldn't have the time to live on a message board. Poor bastards, get a grip, the real have no need to talk.

Anyways, a white piece of Texas trash could whoop anyone from a state founded by the French.

Ace
11-29-2010, 10:47 PM

Now that Vulva is gone you gangsta again? Your a fraud ass white boy who got exposed for the bitch you are. Tuck that tail back where it belongs and quit frontin.

KapitanTutan
11-29-2010, 10:48 PM
i wonder if he got into a fist fight with a thunder fan tonight

stxspurs
11-29-2010, 11:34 PM
you encounter was probably a spurs fan from new orleans.....that says more about the ppl in your city than him being a spur fan

YoungB
11-29-2010, 11:51 PM
^ Right, Texas is the home of the playas and pimps homie..

alamo50
11-30-2010, 09:59 AM
do lots of the fans in attendance act this way towards opposing team fans? :rolleyes

None....if they are regulars.

Budkin
11-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Pricks are pricks.

Cane
11-30-2010, 10:31 AM
Just gotta waddle away faster next time.

Booharv
11-30-2010, 10:38 AM
lmao at all you people taking BR's troll account seriously.

ohmwrecker
11-30-2010, 10:43 AM
lmao at all you people taking BR's troll account seriously.

lmao at you thinking anyone gives a shit.

Booharv
11-30-2010, 11:20 AM

lol troll'd

Cane
11-30-2010, 11:35 AM
lmao at all you people taking BR's accounts seriously.

Fixed.

ohmwrecker
11-30-2010, 12:55 PM
lol troll'd

ditto tbh.

fevertrees
11-30-2010, 06:40 PM
lmao @ anyone still thinking I am a troll of BR!

Ron Ron Artest
11-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah, no. Not in this day and age. With all those cops around. Even if you won, you'd be facing:

(a) a night in jail

(b) a criminal record -- it's LOTS of fun getting a job above minimum wage with "assault" on your background check

(c) probably a civil lawsuit, so you pay THROUGH THE ASS for your couple of little punches of joy and testosterone triumph

Yeah this is all pretty true unless your name is Andre Johnson then (a) becomes spend the night at a Rockets game (which I guess could be considered worse than a night in jail) and (b) becomes a "criminal" NFL record -- it doesnt matter cause he keeps his job.

Awesome