PDA

View Full Version : The best road game start in the franchise history

Rapper
11-29-2010, 04:47 AM
7 - 0

Mavs fans, bees fans, lakers fans, see it?

#2!
11-29-2010, 05:00 AM
I'm really pulling for the Spurs to keep this particular stat going. The teams making the finals always have one or two things that they do better than anyone else in the league statistically (rebounding, 3pt shooting, etc), and being a top team on the road is a great indicator of playoff success (or toughness at the very least).

I remember the Spurs used to be high on the list of road wins each season, and its exciting for them to have that in their mentality once again. Mother fucking road warriors.

mingus
11-29-2010, 05:46 AM
Great start, hopefully we can keep it up while also limiting Manus minutes

Wilford Brimley
11-29-2010, 05:50 AM
If we're still kicking ass come New Year's I'll know it's for real

ChuckD
11-29-2010, 08:15 AM
7 - 0

Mavs fans, bees fans, lakers fans, see it?

The Lakers don't need to be looking at us, they need to be checking the rearview. If their skid/slump continues a few more games, they could find themselves in FIFTH place in the WC.

honestfool84
11-29-2010, 10:04 AM
:bang

your last thread came with a large side of major fail. hopefully this one doesn't. :tu

What if we extend our win streak until Duncan's 1000th game? (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166923)

Cane
11-29-2010, 11:06 AM
Isn't this the Spurs franchise best overall start as well at 14-2? Go Spurs!

tmtcsc
11-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Winning games this early is great. This team has shown that it doesn't give up, can win on the road and can score. However, as Phoenix and the old Mavs taught us in the past, you can't win without defense.

This team needs a lot of improvement in that area. Fortunately, everyone on our roster and coaching staff knows it and they will continue to work on it.

Props to RJ for working so hard this summer. It has paid off and he is delivering. Once Blair, Splitter and Hill get their grooves on, we are going to be solid. It'd be nice to play the Big 3 less minutes. Hopefully Anderson can get better soon too. He was playing pretty good for a rook.