PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please explain the whole Gary Neal rape thing?

rayjayjohnson
11-29-2010, 06:31 AM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, did I miss some juicy web rumour?

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:48 AM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, did I miss some juicy web rumour?

why bother...you have comprehension skills of a 2nd grader...however, I will do this for the benefit of the board in general because it's so much fun step by step here we go::lmao

The case of the Spurs player Neal is far darker and more complex, especially to those who thought the Spurs would never sign someone with his collection of court documents. The various accounts of June 23, 2004, do not fit with the Robinson-Duncan profile.

According to police records and the victim’s testimony, she asked Neal for some pretzels, and they went into the kitchen.

“I was going to throw up,” she testified in court, according to the Philadelphia Daily News. “So the closest thing to me was the sink. So, I leaned over the sink and started throwing up, like, profusely.

In the meantime, as this is transpiring, Gary came behind me and started undoing my pants while I’m throwing up. I’m barely, like, standing.”
She testified Neal and another La Salle player raped her. She vomited again before passing out, she told the courtroom.

Neal lied and told a La Salle coach afterward that he had only oral sex with the woman, while Cleaves said nothing happened, a prosecutor said.

Police later found Cleaves' semen in a condom they recovered from the sink, as well as DNA that matched Neal, he said.

"They treated her less than human," Assistant District Attorney Rich DeSipio told jurors in his opening statement.

The Spurs then sat down with Neal three different times, including the mandatory one-on-one with Popovich. The Spurs liked what they heard, and their research supported their impressions so they signed the SOB.

rayjayjohnson
11-29-2010, 06:57 AM
Let me rephrase then.

Can someone who's not a butthurt laker fan explain it for me?

BlackSwordsMan
11-29-2010, 08:28 AM
he was falsely accused of rape
google works wonders btw

noob cake
11-29-2010, 09:05 AM

I think it is somewhat related to Kobe's rape of that white girl irl? I'm not sure really. All I know is that butthurt Lakers fans are using it to defend their rapist franchise player.

Trainwreck2100
11-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Pretty much Neal went to court and won his freedom kobe bought his bitch off

noob cake
11-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Pretty much Neal went to court and won his freedom kobe bought his bitch off

Just to clarify

Neal's rape was in college; probably just some mad bitch after a hookup.

Kobe committed statutory rape when Vanessa was only 17. In addition he raped a white girl in Colorado while being marriage to Vanessa. If Kobe didn't rape, would he really need to buy her a $10m diamond ring?

phyzik
11-29-2010, 09:32 AM
sex was consensual. Word got around campus and she got embarassed so she accused them of rape. They where aquited by a jury. Lakers fans cling on to something that isnt there.

Trainwreck2100
11-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Just to clarify

Kobe committed statutory rape when Vanessa was only 17. In addition he raped a white girl in Colorado while being marriage to Vanessa. If Kobe didn't rape, would he really need to buy her a $10m diamond ring?

Well he bought vannessa a ring yes, but I mean he settled with the accuser out of court, innocent men don't settle

SourCandy
11-29-2010, 09:54 AM
I'm pretty sure kobe raped.(asshole) Neal... who knows.

Ashy Larry
11-29-2010, 10:53 AM
moral of the story is ........ jack off. your hands won't press charges.

Venti Quattro
11-29-2010, 10:54 AM
just cubby grasping at straws

ElNono
11-29-2010, 11:12 AM
And Neal didn't snitch on anybody...

DeadlyDynasty
11-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Spur fan cracks me up :rollin

There's a reason why Kobe had to settle afterwards and Neal did not...HE HAD MONEY AND WAS FAMOUS, so the lawyers made sure they got something out of it or else they would prolong the mess and drag his name through the mud. Gary Neal was a virtual unknown spearchucker, so why bother chasing a settlement afterwards when all he has to his name is a blender, some KFC coupons, and a pack of Newports?

DMX7
11-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Spur fan cracks me up :rollin

There's a reason why Kobe had to settle afterwards and Neal did not...HE HAD MONEY AND WAS FAMOUS, so the lawyers made sure they got something out of it or else they would prolong the mess and drag his name through the mud. Gary Neal was a virtual unknown spearchucker, so why bother chasing a settlement afterwards when all he has to his name is a blender, some KFC coupons, and a pack of Newports?

Because he might play in the NBA, son. They can garnish your wages.

ElNono
11-29-2010, 01:00 PM

You're telling me that Kobe had to snitch on Shaq because he was famous?

mindcrime
11-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Just to clarify

I believe it was $4m and he didn't purchase the ring because he raped. He purchased the ring to make sure Vanessa doesn't leave. And for the record I'm not a Kobe fan but the rape charge is bullshit.

noob cake
11-29-2010, 01:30 PM
I believe it was $4m and he didn't purchase the ring because he raped. He purchased the ring to make sure Vanessa doesn't leave. And for the record I'm not a Kobe fan but the rape charge is bullshit.

Stealth Kobe apologist/nut-hugger

DMX7
11-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Not so stealth.

Roddy Beaubois
11-29-2010, 02:03 PM
He rapedPERIOD

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 02:12 PM
He rapedPERIOD

Let us proceed...

Crickets
11-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Funny thing spurts have a rapist and a cheater wow what else with these mofos??

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 02:22 PM

Hill posed nude for some gays pics a year or so ago.

Venti nearly lost his mind over it.

monosylab1k
11-29-2010, 02:22 PM

Miami better watch out then, since their Big 3 consists of 2 pussies and an asshole.

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 02:24 PM
Miami better watch out then, since their Big 3 consists of 2 pussies and an asshole.

Sounds like you and your mother, Mono.

poop
11-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Neal just adding another notch to his belt, i dont see the problem here. people are supposed to (and designed/programmed to) have sex.

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 02:26 PM
Neal just adding another notch to his belt, i dont see the problem here. people are supposed to (and designed/programmed to) have sex.

You may as well be proud of your rapist Gary Neal. You've no other choice.

DMX7
11-29-2010, 02:46 PM
You may as well be proud of your rapist Gary Neal. You've no other choice.

LOL from a fan of the Black Rapist Mamba. :lol

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 02:51 PM

Nice having you fine fellows as company in The Rapists Club.

Welcome!

Halberto
11-29-2010, 03:54 PM

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/8a87fc19-6fbd-4ccf-ab5c-999429f9635d.gif

Are you good at anything in life Culburn?

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 04:03 PM
^Back off and let Mono carry his own end of the log.

kamikazi_player
11-29-2010, 05:17 PM

:lol

ChrisRichards
11-29-2010, 05:25 PM
:rollin

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 05:44 PM

Not even the white pasty folk up in Denver believe that shit....:lol Don't you just hate my guts...:lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Capture.png
(http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/3608753/detail.html)

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Not even the white pasty folk up in Denver believe that shit....:lol Don't you just hate my guts...:lmao

(http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/3608753/detail.html)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Capture.png

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 05:47 PM
yeah that should do it....lol