PDA

View Full Version : No surprise -Heat players want new coach

lakaluva's mangina
11-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Just reported on Sportscenter, Broussard about to come on in 10

lakaluva's mangina
11-29-2010, 09:14 AM
lol LeBron mad at Spoelstra because Spoelstra wants LeBron to be serious, LeBron wants to be joking around

Xevious
11-29-2010, 09:16 AM
I knew this shit was coming... especially after their "players only" meeting.

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-29-2010, 09:45 AM
They have so much talent they're bound to get it right at some point, whether this season or the following ones, however, it's incredible how they're doing their best to make this go tits up.

It's as if they're trying hard not to get it right. Amazing.

Jose Canseco
11-29-2010, 10:09 AM
girls just wanna have fun

lefty
11-29-2010, 10:21 AM
http://www.slamdumb.com/images/comics/10_18_10.jpg

Trill Clinton
11-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Pussies

MavFan6488
11-29-2010, 10:48 AM
how bout 'no coach'?

i think he would be the perfect fit for them.. he will allow them to skip shootaround and play playstation all day...he also has a good reputation because he proved that he cand handle big egos..it only has advantages: the players can chill 24-7, and lebron will have fun again, because he can manage his minutes by himself..and 'no coach' won't argue because he doesn't have a voice.

Fabbs
11-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Shut yer pieholes whiners and whining Laker Bois.

Same thing happened in 2006. Van Grunty out, Riles and Heat win championship with Shaq at center.

Kome "bailed them out".:lol STFU.

Venti Quattro
11-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Shut yer pieholes whiners and whining Laker Bois.

Same thing happened in 2006. Van Grunty out, Riles and Heat win championship with Shaq at center.

Kome "bailed them out".:lol STFU.

great nicknames :tu

Ginobilly
11-29-2010, 11:56 AM
LMAO!:lmao What's funny is that the coach isn't the problem.

DJB
11-29-2010, 12:26 PM
http://www.slamdumb.com/images/comics/10_18_10.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

DMX7
11-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Easiest prediction ever.

Dex
11-29-2010, 12:40 PM
I figured this wouldn't happen til' Mid-December.

Venti Quattro
11-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Mine's more off. I predicted around January

buttsR4rebounding
11-29-2010, 02:55 PM
King James to Spolestra: Off with your head! What?!?!? Aw, shucks...they let me kill people in Cleveland...

TheMACHINE
11-29-2010, 03:08 PM
lol bring on Riley...lets see if they'll really have fun. LOL

namlook
11-29-2010, 03:12 PM
What's even funnier is Wade doesn't want Riley to coach the team!

"While the players may have their doubts about Spoelstra, it is not clear whether they want team president Pat Riley to coach them. Several people close to the situation said Wade definitely does not want Riley to come down to the sidelines." :lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5862172

TheMACHINE
11-29-2010, 03:20 PM
phil jackson planting mental seeds last week.

LnGrrrR
11-29-2010, 03:39 PM
Given the team's work ethic (we just wanna chill), I don't think Riley coaching them is what they want.

I think they should just go back to the old days of player-coaches, and let Lebron coach the team. That'd be fun to watch. :lol

bigdog
11-29-2010, 03:45 PM
The idiots should realize that the coach isn't the problem. Spoelstra is a good young coach, who can produce a winner. He is basically a mini Pat Riley, without the epic speeches and stuff like that. The problem is the "big 3" not meshing well together. Not to mention, Mike Miller isn't even playing yet. They need to chill, and by chill, I don't mean "we just wanna chill". They weren't going to win every single game right off the bat.

duncan228
11-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Haters, rejoice! Heat struggles delighting many (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-hatingtheheat)
By Tim Reynolds

When it comes to the Miami Heat, it almost seems like there’s no choice between loving ‘em or hating ‘em.

Most hate ‘em.

Booing, sure, that’s a given. Happens in every arena in the league, even sometimes their own. Hawkers of “Beat The Heat” T-shirts in Orlando were busy when Miami visited there last week. In Philadelphia, Dwyane Wade got jeered more loudly than ever, getting no love in the city where it’s allegedly brotherly. And the only time LeBron James draws applause on the road is when something goes wrong.

Which, to the delight of many in the NBA, is happening far more often than anyone expected.

“I want them to lose all their games,” Dallas owner Mark Cuban said.

Hey, they’re coming close.

Keep Reading... (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-hatingtheheat)

Bosh no longer Heat’s biggest concern (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-boshheat112910)
By Marc J. Spears

...The Heat’s frustration simmered over on Saturday. After losing to the Dallas Mavericks, the players held a meeting in the locker room. Everyone, Bosh said, had something to say in the meeting.

“It’s healthy,” Bosh said. “Instead of keeping things trapped in, you got to talk.”

As of Monday morning, the Heat have lost four of their past five games, and a flat performance in Dallas spurred the meeting.

“Nobody here likes losing,” Bosh said. “We dropped a couple of close ones on the road to very good teams, and we were able to win those games. Just because we want to win more games, that’s where it comes from. We are all here to win.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-boshheat112910

TheMACHINE
11-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Coach Spo is a dick...just let the kids have fun and chill.

Cessation
11-29-2010, 04:46 PM
spolestra looks like a puckered cats anus

kamikazi_player
11-29-2010, 04:51 PM
I really hope coach Spo doesn't get the boot. Players have to held accountable sometime or later. They are struggling really bad and need to break out of their slump

Crytek
11-29-2010, 04:53 PM
http://www.red94.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Red94-94-Toons-lebrongoesbeep3.gif

An amusing side effect of the so-called super-team is the way every meager scrap of off-hand nothing is swaddled in over-caffeinated analysis. Throw in a media drooling to see their Riley-as-executioner story reinforced and a superstar who’s preened under the microscope for too long and you get posts about every stray raised eyebrow, mush-mouthed post-game comment, and, yes, light grazing of shoulders. The body language says everything! They’re not smiling enough! What can the towel boy tell us? There are layers of meaning in this passage of gas!

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 04:55 PM
spolestra looks like a puckered cats anus

You'd know of course.

21_Blessings
11-29-2010, 05:02 PM
let the kids have fun and chill.

Bring in Riley :rollin

Zero_Twilight
11-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Coach Spo is a dick...just let the kids have fun and chill.

I agree,

After every loss, coach Spo should be taking the guys to Chuck E Cheese for Pizza & Lemonade. It's a good way to chill and practice free-throws for Lebron. I remember when my mom and dad wouldn't give me everything I wanted so I would shoulder bump my mom inside the store and make a scene in front of everybody. A trip to Chuck E Cheese and a handful of tokens made everything ok again.

Cessation
11-29-2010, 05:48 PM
lol

rickross
11-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Spolestra: I miss the fresh rice fields back home :depressed

http://www.learnnc.org/lp/media/collections/freeman/bali/1024/bali_105.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

rickross
11-29-2010, 05:52 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/i75tao.jpg

duncan228
11-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Tracy McGrady says Wade’s, LeBron’s games “really don’t mix” (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/29/tracy-mcgrady-says-wade%e2%80%99s-lebron%e2%80%99s-games-%e2%80%9creally-don%e2%80%99t-mix%e2%80%9d/)
Kurt Helin

Tracy McGrady is clairvoyant. Ms. Cleo incarnate. He says he saw this coming.

While the world is talking about the 9-8 Heat, the slow start and the frankly ugly offensive basketball they have settled into, McGrady told the Detroit Free Press this is what he expected (http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2010/11/pistons_tracy_mcgrady_on_heats.html).

“It’s what I expected,” McGrady said of the Heat’s struggles Sunday after the Pistons suffered a double-overtime loss to the Knicks. “You’ve got two guys (James and Wade) that really don’t mix. I mean, they’re the same type of player. They just don’t complement each other.”

“Not at all,” he said. “It’s tough to get that chemistry. You can’t just go somewhere and create that type of chemistry. (James) had that in Cleveland. He had everything going for him. Great energy in the building. He created a great atmosphere. I enjoyed going to Cleveland because the atmosphere was just unbelievable.

“The chemistry he had with his teammates was unbelievable,” McGrady continued. “You can’t just go somewhere and create that. You can see it on his face. He’s not having fun. I’m so used to him doing all his antics on the basketball court, and he’s not doing that. You can see that something is just not right.”

Both guys have had the ball in their hands and did often in years past, but the thing is LeBron can work well off the ball. They did run some of those sets in Cleveland to great effect. Besides the steady diet of pick-and-roll we imagined an offense with some more flex-like sets, maybe even some pure isolation (so the help defenders have farther to go). Or, you know, they could just run more.

McGrady says he saw this coming, and so far he has the scoreboard. But what is frustrating is we all saw in our minds much more, an offense that wasn’t so predictable and execution worthy of this Big 3. Right now that remains a figment of our imagination.

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:02 PM
I see one HarlemHeat is still MIA....that Nigga can never show his face round these parts again....ohhh wait he's going by Miamiheat now...lol

Lebron wants to River Dance, Blow Bubble Gum, and take a picture with his hands....this shit just can't get no better...I tell ya can't get no betta....lmfao eternally

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Kool Aid Man

jestersmash
11-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Lebron shooting (near) career lows in FG% and 3P% and having a career high turnover rate. To his credit, he does rank 10th in the league in overall PER because he gets to the line so often.

Wade shooting career lows in FG% (near career low in 3P%) and having a career low in assists.

Is all of that Spo's fault? Are those a function of Spo's supposed ineffective offensive schemes?

At this moment in time, Bosh should be the 2nd option on this team, and yet he's not. Not only is he shooting 50% from the field, but he's been damn consistent at it. He doesn't go 10-11 one day and 1-13 the next.

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:14 PM
I want to see Harlem Heat creep back onto the board...the shit will be hilarious...he's gonna try and be sneaky wit it too....lmfao

rickross
11-29-2010, 06:21 PM
I want to see Harlem Heat creep back onto the board...the shit will be hilarious...he's gonna try and be sneaky wit it too....lmfao

feelin lonely son?:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:26 PM
HarlemHeat so depressed he's gonna turn back to wrestling:lol

s8l7AIOOCo8

kBIcBvzynjs

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:27 PM
feelin lonely son?:lol

nigga go do some stomach crunches so you can see your dick again....:lol

Ace
11-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Kool acting like he didn't go into hiding when Vulva was around. He had Kool admit he was a bitch, when that nigga came here talking hood shit.

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 06:39 PM
We stuck Vulv in a hole.

Just like that.

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Kool acting like he didn't go into hiding when Vulva was around. He had Kool admit he was a bitch, when that nigga came here talking hood shit.

lol...Vulva can't get no pussy...he was on here posting drunk and mad that a girl he was dating for 6 months that he couldn't fuck started fucking her half brother...and I'm worried bout a nigga that can't get no pussy...:rollin

But Ace...I know you must talk to HarlemHeat...Ace tell him don't do it Ace...tell him he should fight to live....

Kool gonna play this track for him...as an encouragement :lol

xuhH1UeVscc

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Kool Aid Man

duncan228
11-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Just the quotes, hit the link for the rest.

Dwyane Wade in the middle of everything wrong with Miami (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/29/dwyane-wade-in-the-middle-of-everything-wrong-with-miami/)
Kurt Helin

...“We’re both kind of similar players,” Wade said of LeBron after practice last week. “On the court, we’re thinking too much. When we have the ball, we’re thinking about the other guy — we’re thinking about the other guys.”

And then he said something that no coach wants to hear from one of the most potent scorers in the league: “You don’t want to take two shots in a row.”

... "I think, at times, we get into a space where we let the whole team guard us because we run a lot of pick-and-roll. And we are letting guys off the hook. I want to see someone guard LeBron [James] one-on-one three or four times in a row down the court, because I know what they are thinking: “Somebody please help.”

"I want to see them do that to Chris. I want to see them do that to me. So it’s about how we do it in spots in games, if all of us can be involved together. And it’s about how you do it where we are getting other guys involved as well."

...“Players and coaches, it’s always that kind of weird type of relationship. You don’t look at him and say, ‘That’s my guy right there,’ in the sense of me. Yeah, I came in when Spo was early in his coaching career. He wasn’t even on the bench when I first came in. He’s grown to know me; I’ve grown to know him.”

And now?

“He’s a different person and I’m a different player than when we came in,” Wade continued. “So, I’m not going to say he’s my guy, but he’s my coach, you know. We listen to him and try to execute a game plan and sometimes players and coaches get into disagreements. In general, that’s life with people. It’s the nature of sports…”

“Right now, in my opinion, no one is doing a good job, we’re 9-8,” Wade said. “We’re all in this together. Players not doing a good job; coaches not doing a good job. As a whole. When success comes, we win as a whole. We win four in a row, Coach is going to look great.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/29/dwyane-wade-in-the-middle-of-everything-wrong-with-miami/

Ace
11-29-2010, 06:52 PM
lol...Vulva can't get no pussy...he was on here posting drunk and mad that a girl he was dating for 6 months that he couldn't fuck started fucking her half brother...and I'm worried bout a nigga that can't get no pussy...:rollin

But Ace...I know you must talk to HarlemHeat...Ace tell him don't do it Ace...tell him he should fight to live....

Kool gonna play this track for him...as an encouragement :lol

xuhH1UeVscc
He doesn't need to spend all day every day here like you. He has a real life unlike you. If I do hear from him I'll let him know you miss him dearly.

Cessation
11-29-2010, 06:56 PM
You'd know of course.

lol you mad?

ElNono
11-29-2010, 07:03 PM
When T-Mac is talking shit about you, you know you've hit rock-bottom...

MiamiHeat
11-29-2010, 07:04 PM
T-Mac's a retard anyway.

TheMACHINE
11-29-2010, 07:26 PM
so are Miami Fans also blaming the Coach?

duncan228
11-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Erik Spoelstra met with LeBron this afternoon. Said right now there's some "healthy conflict" with team.

Overall, Spoelstra is confident and positive about situation. He's handling current pressure relatively well in front of large media horde.

LeBron: "If I have something to say to Coach Spo, I’m going to go to Coach Spo. If he has something to say to me...he’s going to come to me"

More LeBron: "As far as me and Spo being frustrated with each other, I don’t it is. I have Coach Spo’s back...This is who we have."

Ace
11-29-2010, 07:40 PM
so are Miami Fans also blaming the Coach?
You can't read?

jermaine
11-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Now I know imma sound stupid, but I have to ask this. The Heat players are mad at the coach cuz he wants them(Labron) to be more serious? Who in the fuck truley wants to coach some fools that dont want you to get on them cuz they want to "Chill"!?! But then they say they wanna do whatever it takes to win. this same coach took the Heat to the playoffs with less talent last yr. But now he's not the best coach for the team. Now I dont like LaBrick but if your a LaBrick fan an you dont see the cancer he is to a team, you must be a blind hot ass mess! This bitch ass nigga walked in a strait line an shouldered his coach an threw a elbow. What the fuck the coach gotta do with these sorry ass niggas cant shoot jumpers an getting charges!?! Im watching the game against the Wiz an this nigga Wade done missed 2 layups! Coach Spo, mustve magiclly wished those shots outta the rim. These niggas is dramaqueens if I aint never seen one.

Ace
11-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Now I know imma sound stupid, but I have to ask this. The Heat players are mad at the coach cuz he wants them(Labron) to be more serious? Who in the fuck truley wants to coach some fools that dont want you to get on them cuz they want to "Chill"!?! But then they say they wanna do whatever it takes to win. this same coach took the Heat to the playoffs with less talent last yr. But now he's not the best coach for the team. Now I dont like LaBrick but if your a LaBrick fan an you dont see the cancer he is to a team, you must be a blind hot ass mess! This bitch ass nigga walked in a strait line an shouldered his coach an threw a elbow. What the fuck the coach gotta do with these sorry ass niggas cant shoot jumpers an getting charges!?! Im watching the game against the Wiz an this nigga Wade done missed 2 layups! Coach Spo, mustve magiclly wished those shots outta the rim. These niggas is dramaqueens if I aint never seen one.

Your right.

They just want to win regardless of who is coaching. Even if it means Riley and his tough practices. People here seem to lack reading comprehension.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Why don't Wade and Riley get along? Does Wade find Riley too demanding?

TheMACHINE
11-29-2010, 08:47 PM
You can't read?

what am i suppose to read? Miami fan blogs?

Ace
11-29-2010, 08:56 PM
what am i suppose to read? Miami fan blogs?

Try players quotes and go from there. I know your not very bright so I'll wait.

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Christ, I wish the Heat would turn it around for no other reason than to get Ace off the rag.

MiamiHeat
11-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Why don't Wade and Riley get along? Does Wade find Riley too demanding?

They get along really well. Everyone loves Pat Riley, specially LeBron and Wade.

Problem is, Pat Riley the Coach demands excellence at all times and holds 4 hour practices on many days.

Old school players like Zo loved that, but this generation of players don't like to be ridden so hard. They want to "chill" like Bosh says.

Ace
11-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Christ, I wish the Heat would turn it around for no other reason than to get Ace off the rag.
Just when I thought I was being nicer.

MiamiHeat
11-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Just when I thought I was being nicer.

have you ever posted on the official heat forums?

mavsfan1000
11-29-2010, 09:20 PM
I hate players that try to get coaches fired. Lebron is fucking jerkoff. He got the team to join is parade of firing. They had no problem with Spoelstra last year. Add Lebron and now he's a problem. Fuck Lebron.

MiamiHeat
11-29-2010, 09:23 PM
I hate players that try to get coaches fired. Lebron is fucking jerkoff. He got the team to join is parade of firing. They had no problem with Spoelstra last year. Add Lebron and now he's a problem. Fuck Lebron.

Nope.

Spo has been a problem for a while, but I always thought it was just cause we had shit talent around Wade. So I figured it wasn't his fault.

but it is. The offense sucks.

I have been saying it since the first few games, the Heat are at 50% strength.

Some of you laughed at me because the Heat raped Orlando the first time they met and were on a winning streak.... you guys couldn't believe the Heat could be better cause that would be scary.

Well, believe it. The Heat are only at 50% strength and the offense still looks like shit.

God help your teams when the Heat figure it out or get Riley back on the sidelines. :lobt:

Dex
11-29-2010, 09:26 PM
http://bombmatt.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/bork.jpg

Ace
11-29-2010, 09:33 PM
have you ever posted on the official heat forums?
Yes, but very rare. Never was big on posting till I came here. Mostly enjoy the trash talking here and lurking there.

MiamiHeat
11-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Yes, but very rare. Never was big on posting till I came here. Mostly enjoy the trash talking here and lurking there.

same. My account on the official forums is from 2005 but the trash talking that is allowed here is fun

plus I like the Spurs. Tim Duncan and Manu and the way the spurs handle shit... first class organization, same as Miami.

Ace
11-29-2010, 09:44 PM
same. My account on the official forums is from 2005 but the trash talking that is allowed here is fun

plus I like the Spurs. Tim Duncan and Manu and the way the spurs handle shit... first class organization, same as Miami.

Agreed but fans are hating douches. This must be the best sports forum yet tbh.

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 09:45 PM
the way the spurs handle shit

shit=Gary Neal/rapist.

KapitanTutan
11-29-2010, 09:55 PM
shit=Gary Neal/rapist.

the lakers can handle shits as well :toast

Giuseppe
11-29-2010, 10:05 PM
the lakers can handle shits as well :toast

True. And now we have company.

Trill Clinton
11-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Your right.

They just want to win regardless of who is coaching. Even if it means Riley and his tough practices. People here seem to lack reading comprehension.

http://myph.us/pics/67915_supermansaveahoe.gif

Ace
11-29-2010, 10:15 PM
http://myph.us/pics/67915_supermansaveahoe.gif
You need saving? I don't do saving...

Trill Clinton
11-29-2010, 10:29 PM
You need saving? I don't do saving...

Naw bruh...you posts do come off as hella salty though.

lol@ the bolded:rolleyes

Ace
11-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Naw bruh...you posts do come off as hella salty though.

lol@ the bolded:rolleyes

I spit on pussies before I eat em. Move along before I spit on you.

Trill Clinton
11-29-2010, 10:43 PM
I spit on pussies before I eat em. Move along before I spit on you.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

SenorSpur
11-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Why not pine away and clamor for a new coach? After all, we all know it's not LeQuit's fault for anything that has to do with failure.

Go back about six months ago and rewind these comments coming from his so-called "unknown sources". Then insert the name of Mike Brown and you'll have a suspiciously familiar refrain of EXACTLY what he complained about during his final season with the Cavs. Of course, nothing was said of Brown's offensive and defensive strategies while James was executing his choreographed, pregame dance routines. Nor when he, and the other Cavs starters, were "dancing on the graves" and laughing on the bench, during the waning moments of one of their many 4th quarter blowouts, versus yet another putrid Eastern conference team.

No. His complaints about coaching and strategy were suddenly and mysteriously "leaked" to the public, when it became clear that his Cavs couldn't beat the Celtics and when it became obvious that LeQuit didn't have the stomach for the fight against an adverse opponent.

Now that his new team is facing a challenge greater to anything he encountered in Cleveland, his handlers are at it again - relaying LeQuit's "behind the scenes" criticism about the coach and making sure the rest of the world knows it's NOT HIS FAULT.

If Lebron is bristling at the supposed firm hand and occasional criticism of Spolestra, how in the world does he expect to NOT "get his panties in a wad", when Riles puts the team through his legendary 3 hour practices and film sessions, and then demands on-court accountability from every player? If he thinks he's not having fun now, just wait until the Big Man comes down.

Be careful what you wish for LeQuit.

Ace
11-29-2010, 10:51 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

Put this in your sig fits you nicely...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/TOIn7nXz0bI/AAAAAAAAZ1M/XWzamTud0_I/s1600/PainInTheAss.jpg

ducks
11-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Why not pine away and clamor for a new coach? After all, we all know it's not LeQuit's fault for anything that has to do with failure.

Go back about six months ago and rewind these comments coming from his so-called "unknown sources". Then insert the name of Mike Brown and you'll have a suspiciously familiar refrain of EXACTLY what he complained about during his final season with the Cavs. Of course, nothing was said of Brown's offensive and defensive strategies while James was executing his choreographed, pregame dance routines. Nor when he, and the other Cavs starters, were "dancing on the graves" and laughing on the bench, during the waning moments of one of their many 4th quarter blowouts, versus yet another putrid Eastern conference team.

No. His complaints about coaching and strategy were suddenly and mysteriously "leaked" to the public, when it became clear that his Cavs couldn't beat the Celtics and when it became obvious that LeQuit didn't have the stomach for the fight against an adverse opponent.

Now that his new team is facing a challenge greater to anything he encountered in Cleveland, his handlers are at it again - relaying LeQuit's "behind the scenes" criticism about the coach and making sure the rest of the world knows it's NOT HIS FAULT.

If Lebron is bristling at the supposed firm hand and occasional criticism of Spolestra, how in the world does he expect to NOT "get his panties in a wad", when Riles puts the team through his legendary 3 hour practices and film sessions, and then demands on-court accountability from every player? If he thinks he's not having fun now, just wait until the Big Man comes down.

you typed it better then I could

ducks
11-29-2010, 11:28 PM
it would be funny if riley put james on the block

SenorSpur
11-29-2010, 11:34 PM
it would be funny if riley put james on the block

All Riles really needs to do is come down to the lockerroom and reaffirm Spolestra as the coach. He needs to tell those overpaid babies that "this is your coach. I'm not coming in to rescue you. I brought you guys here and if you're not happy, I'll gladly ship you out. It'll be up to you guys to bring yourselves out of this."

He also needs to tell his superstars to quit crying to the media and looking for sympathy. He should tell them all to "silence their handlers, mouthpieces and anyone else who seeks to speak for them."

If he does this, all this hoopla about Riles pulling another Van Gundy-type axing will go away.

crc21209
11-29-2010, 11:41 PM
I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again, just wait until after the all-star break when they've gotten to know one another more and they're blowing out teams...and the dancing happy LeBron will be back...

ducks
11-29-2010, 11:44 PM
riley is to blame to

he could have a meeting with his players
leak it to the media
say his coach will last the season

TE
11-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Riley should and will take reigns. He's the true coach here.

Spoelstra is just in a bad position, coaching two superstars and a mid-star player.

SA210
11-29-2010, 11:53 PM
I agree,

After every loss, coach Spo should be taking the guys to Chuck E Cheese for Pizza & Lemonade. It's a good way to chill and practice free-throws for Lebron. I remember when my mom and dad wouldn't give me everything I wanted so I would shoulder bump my mom inside the store and make a scene in front of everybody. A trip to Chuck E Cheese and a handful of tokens made everything ok again.

:lmao

Josepatches_
11-29-2010, 11:57 PM
I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again, just wait until after the all-star break when they've gotten to know one another more and they're blowing out teams...and the dancing happy LeBron will be back...

This.

SA210
11-30-2010, 12:04 AM

:tu

ElNono
11-30-2010, 12:22 AM
Lebron still needs to prove he is not gonna quit when playoffs come around.
And I'll be surprised if Spo is still around by the time the playoffs come around