PDA

View Full Version : Is this Wikileaks dildo still a hero to the left?

DarrinS
11-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Just curious. I know how outraged libs were about Valerie Plame -- so much so that there's even a shitty movie being made about it. How do these same folks feel about this Wikileaks nitwit?

DarrinS
11-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Weird how the New York Times has no moral dillemma about publishing this shit, but wouldn't publish the climategate emails because they were "stolen".

clambake
11-29-2010, 12:47 PM
is the wiggyleeks guy a member of the white house staff?

Oh, Gee!!
11-29-2010, 12:57 PM
was he a hero before this?

boutons_deux
11-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Fat, Dumb, Screwed, Diseased America Can't Handle The Truth (and most don't care, and couldn't tell reality from fantasy, anyway. aka, perfect robotic consumers and suckers).

Much better to lie to them with corporate/political fantasies.

ChumpDumper
11-29-2010, 02:37 PM
was he a hero before this?This.

ElNono
11-29-2010, 02:41 PM
No YouTube? :td

DMX7
11-29-2010, 02:44 PM
DarrinS finally found out that Youtube is a product of the left.

Wild Cobra
11-29-2010, 04:03 PM
DarrinS finally found out that Youtube is a product of the left.
How true...

About it being a product of the left.

Ever notice how often a youtube that attacks the left gets removed?

I sometimes use youtube, but I usually have fun with stuff like this:

JeVcx03cEOw

And reminiscing:

qC_S9_Srjuo

yHqy-chPMnM

EVAY
11-29-2010, 04:07 PM
This guy was never anyone's hero. I think he should be tried for treason.

Wild Cobra
11-29-2010, 04:11 PM
This guy was never anyone's hero. I think he should be tried for treason.
Sorry, the law doesn't work that when with the free press. My sentiments too though.

DarrinS
11-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Bitching about Youtubes means you're just out of ideas.

Wild Cobra
11-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Isn't that the truth.

clambake
11-29-2010, 04:35 PM

i have an idea. since it's your thread, why don't you explain how this has anything to do with valerie.

Wild Cobra
11-29-2010, 04:41 PM
i have an idea. since it's your thread, why don't you explain how this has anything to do with valerie.
I have an idea...

Valarie is a liberal loser, who used her job and position to discredit the sitting president. That is rather evil in my view, since it was based on a personal belief of hers rather than sound fact.

clambake
11-29-2010, 04:43 PM
I have an idea...

Valarie is a liberal loser, who used her job and position to discredit the sitting president. That is rather evil in my view, since it was based on a personal belief of hers rather than sound fact.

yep, she found out her sitting president and his staff were lying.

is that how someone becomes a liberal loser?

Winehole23
11-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Just maybe the president discredited himself by fibbing in a SOTU address. Demonizing the Plames for revealing the fib instead of the President for telling it, sheds more light on you than it does on your target, WC.

DarrinS
11-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Just maybe the president discredited himself by fibbing in a SOTU address. Demonizing the Plames for revealing the fib instead of the President for telling it, sheds more light on you than it does on your target, WC.

http://www.factcheck.org/article222.html

Winehole23
11-29-2010, 05:00 PM
No doubt GWB's artful phrasing was crafted to immunize him in advance against charges of mendacity, but the inference he meant us to draw from what " the British government has learned" was clearly deceptive.

clambake
11-29-2010, 05:01 PM
yep, and their solution was to out a cia operative.

EVAY
11-29-2010, 05:05 PM
yep, and their solution was to out a cia operative.

THIS.

Valerie put her life on the line for this country. And they outed her, endangering her life for political gain.

CuckingFunt
11-29-2010, 05:07 PM
THIS.

Valerie put her life on the line for this country. And they outed her, endangering her life for political gain.

S'ok. She was just a liberal.

Spurminator
11-29-2010, 05:13 PM
She should have respected the Office of the President like conservatives do.

DarrinS
11-29-2010, 05:13 PM
THIS.

She'd be in much greater danger if she drew a cartoon of Muhammed (PBOH). Her and her hubby don't have to fear for their lives.

clambake
11-29-2010, 05:16 PM
She'd be in much greater danger if she drew a cartoon of Muhammed (PBOH). Her and her hubby don't have to fear for their lives.

i actually believe this is the best you can offer.

Wild Cobra
11-29-2010, 05:21 PM
yep, she found out her sitting president and his staff were lying.

is that how someone becomes a liberal loser?
I'll make just one more comment on this aspect of the tangent. If you want more, bring up an old thread, or start one on topic.

The one report by her husband does not mean that the information he brought back was accurate, nor does it mean that Saddam didn't try to get it by other sources. That was one of many sources. Just because it fits your agenda, doesn't make it as fact. there are many things we don't know, and the government's position is generally not to confirm or deny. You are really stupid if you believe this is the end all be all of Saddam's wishes.

clambake
11-29-2010, 05:26 PM
I'll make just one more comment on this aspect of the tangent. If you want more, bring up an old thread, or start one on topic.

The one report by her husband does not mean that the information he brought back was accurate, nor does it mean that Saddam didn't try to get it by other sources. That was one of many sources. Just because it fits your agenda, doesn't make it as fact. there are many things we don't know, and the government's position is generally not to confirm or deny. You are really stupid if you believe this is the end all be all of Saddam's wishes.

i'll say this one more time.

they got caught lying and their solution was to out an operative.

Winehole23
11-29-2010, 05:43 PM
If the president fibbed, the fact that his source was wrong or that he might accidentally turn out to be right, erases any responsibility for the truth of his own comments that might ordinarily attach.

Wow.

ElNono
11-29-2010, 06:31 PM

Isn't that the truth.

I already expressed my thoughts about this a while back. Let me reiterate.

Your bitching is completely misplaced. It's not the people that leaked the info that are necessarily at fault, is the people in charge of securing the documents that failed miserably at their jobs that you should be angry with.

This is not a left/right issue as you would like to make it. It's an issue of incompetent people failing to follow basic security protocols, and a system that's in place that it's obviously dated and obsolete. With the advent of public key cryptography and the ability to keep a trust mechanism in place, along with trust revocation when necessary, the fact that somebody can walk in with a pen drive or a CD and walk out with unencrypted secret information is a utter failure of the system and it's watchdogs.

But since you are more interested in pandering to the ideological aspect of this, instead of the actual problem, you might aswell go back to posting irrelevant YouTube videos with the soundbite of the day.

ChumpDumper
11-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Bitching using only Youtubes means you're just out of ideas.fify

Cant_Be_Faded
11-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Only opinions that matter in this thread is Manny's. And chumpdumper if he decided to write something proactive for once. Which never happens, so.

Yonivore
11-29-2010, 07:38 PM
No doubt GWB's artful phrasing was crafted to immunize him in advance against charges of mendacity, but the inference he meant us to draw from what " the British government has learned" was clearly deceptive.
It didn't deceive me. I clearly understood what the President meant when he said it.

In fact, the British Intelligence Agency from which that intelligence was gained stands by the statement -- today.

Winehole23
11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
So what? They were wrong.

Yonivore
11-29-2010, 09:02 PM
I think if we can assassinate the Iranian scientist trying to expunge the Stuxnet Virus, we can assassinate this piece of trash.

ElNono
11-29-2010, 09:08 PM
I think if we can assassinate the Iranian scientist trying to expunge the Stuxnet Virus, we can assassinate this piece of trash.

And turn him into a martyr? Do you think that will stop the leaks?

Yonivore
11-29-2010, 09:16 PM
And turn him into a martyr? Do you think that will stop the leaks?
Yep. Well, you have to execute the assholes that leaked the information, as well.

Hell, make it look like the French did it. I don't care...

Winehole23
11-29-2010, 09:22 PM
I don't care...Loud and clear, Pierre.

Winehole23
11-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Only opinions that matter in this thread is Manny's..Manny didn't post in this thread. Did he respond to it elsewhere?

TDMVPDPOY
11-29-2010, 11:57 PM
theres news of him releasing documents that could take 1-2 usa banks down....here

http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/next-wikileaks-could-take-down-a-bank-or-two-20101130-18emh.html

Winehole23
11-30-2010, 12:08 AM
Next time around. Cheeky.

Winehole23
11-30-2010, 12:10 AM
If Citi and BofA go down, I'd almost accept that in lieu of a real resolution authority.

Winehole23
11-30-2010, 12:59 PM
I think if we can assassinate the Iranian scientist trying to expunge the Stuxnet Virus, we can assassinate this piece of trash.I never had any doubt about that.

Wild Cobra
11-30-2010, 03:31 PM

Your bitching is completely misplaced. It's not the people that leaked the info that are necessarily at fault, is the people in charge of securing the documents that failed miserably at their jobs that you should be angry with.

This is not a left/right issue as you would like to make it. It's an issue of incompetent people failing to follow basic security protocols, and a system that's in place that it's obviously dated and obsolete. With the advent of public key cryptography and the ability to keep a trust mechanism in place, along with trust revocation when necessary, the fact that somebody can walk in with a pen drive or a CD and walk out with unencrypted secret information is a utter failure of the system and it's watchdogs.

But since you are more interested in pandering to the ideological aspect of this, instead of the actual problem, you might aswell go back to posting irrelevant YouTube videos with the soundbite of the day.
We agree for the most part, but I want to see the guy executed for treason. Just because security isn't as secure as it should be to others entrusted, that gives them no right to exceed their known security bounds. I completely agree with the pen drive thing.

Winehole23
12-01-2010, 05:52 AM
We agree for the most part, but I want to see the guy executed for treason.Dream on, brother.

Winehole23
12-01-2010, 05:55 AM
(repetition)

jack sommerset
12-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Yes

clambake
12-01-2010, 11:25 AM
yes what?

TDMVPDPOY
12-01-2010, 12:02 PM
the question is whose passing these classified documents to him?

there has to be someone higher up the chain...

ElNono
12-01-2010, 01:41 PM
We agree for the most part, but I want to see the guy executed for treason.

What guy, the Australian? How could he be a traitor?

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 01:42 PM
I think he means the soldier who leaked the docs in the first place.

ElNono
12-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Yep.

I suspect the guy is just the face of a much larger organization. Has to be.
Plus killing him would actually entice other people to pick up his 'rebel' cause.

ElNono
12-01-2010, 01:46 PM
I think he means the soldier who leaked the docs in the first place.

I don't think it's been established that the private picked all of this up. I actually think he might have been at fault in the afghan/iraq war papers. But I would be surprised if he's also at fault about all the diplomacy cables, plus the plethora of corporate leaks they claim to have.

RandomGuy
12-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Just curious. I know how outraged libs were about Valerie Plame -- so much so that there's even a shitty movie being made about it. How do these same folks feel about this Wikileaks nitwit?

The fact that you can't differentiate between the purposeful exposure of an intelligence asset for purely political purposes on the part of powerful politicians, and this does not surprise me.

All in all, since you ask, I think I do admire the guy. An idealist with "balls of titanium".

Wild Cobra
12-01-2010, 04:27 PM
What guy, the Australian? How could he be a traitor?
The PFC that leaked the material.

Wild Cobra
12-01-2010, 04:29 PM
The fact that you can't differentiate between the purposeful exposure of an intelligence asset for purely political purposes on the part of powerful politicians, and this does not surprise me.

All in all, since you ask, I think I do admire the guy. An idealist with "balls of titanium".
Can you prove she was exposed for political reasons?

She wasn't. The attempt was to find who the source was. She was involved. Just that simple.

I know you to be a more intelligent person than most here. Why must you play the liberal lemming?

jack sommerset
12-01-2010, 09:08 PM

Basically this is bullshit. You think everyone should get mad at the victims. "She shouldn't have worn that short skirt", "He shouldn't have parked his car there" "They should have had bigger locks". Absolutley ridiculous.

A lock door only keeps the honest people honest. No matter how much security our nations has if someone wants it bad enough, they will get it. After these criminals get caught we punish them. That means punishing the peeps for giving wikileaks the info and the peeps publishing it. They are equal partners.

This is a national security issue. Glad u recognize but when you throw it in the political ring you will have people choose sides. Never will they agree, even a easy one such as this one. You are being disingenuous. You are a liberal and you are taking the liberal side. It's americas fault. You will "reiterate" your opinion time and time and time again and time and time and time and some more fucking time as if you say enough people will believe it.

Also you and fags like you bitching about youtubes videos are misplaced. It's not the people posting the videos fault, it's the dildos on them.

doobs
12-01-2010, 09:22 PM
I hope Bradley Manning goes away for a long, long time.

LnGrrrR
12-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Jack, you know the founder of Wikileaks isn't American right?

Parker2112
12-02-2010, 12:56 AM
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2033771,00.html

Winehole23
12-02-2010, 06:47 AM
Jack, you know the founder of Wikileaks isn't American right?Of topical relevance: Bradley Manning is.

spursncowboys
12-02-2010, 07:04 AM
THIS.

She used her government job for political gain.

Winehole23
12-02-2010, 07:09 AM
Her government blew her cover to score political points. Had you considered that?

Winehole23
12-02-2010, 08:17 AM
What did Valerie Plame do to deserve that?

jack sommerset
12-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Jack, you know the founder of Wikileaks isn't American right?

Yup

ElNono
12-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Basically this is bullshit. You think everyone should get mad at the victims. "She shouldn't have worn that short skirt", "He shouldn't have parked his car there" "They should have had bigger locks". Absolutley ridiculous.

Your lack understanding of the whole picture is very telling. There are criminals, accessory to the criminals and negligence involved in all this.

Wearing a short skirt is not a crime. Locking your property is not a crime either. And if you parked in a permitted parking place then you committed no offense either.

The Wiki guy didn't steal the documents himself. Somebody within the apparatus of the government/organization did, and that person was able to do it despite the fact that the government/organization spends obscene amounts of resources to keep that data secure. The criminal is the person that pulled the documents, and all the people tasked in keeping that data secure were negligent and could be accessory to the crime.

By the time the Wiki guy got the documents, they were already stolen. IE: The crime was already committed. You could argue he is accessory to the crime in distributing said documents, but he's far from being the central issue in this problem.

A lock door only keeps the honest people honest. No matter how much security our nations has if someone wants it bad enough, they will get it. After these criminals get caught we punish them. That means punishing the peeps for giving wikileaks the info and the peeps publishing it. They are equal partners.

You know absolutely zero about security, especially in the digital age.
That you think modern encryption is comparable to a lock just really drives the point home.
If you do things right, it doesn't matter how bad enough you want it, it's simply not possible to get it. Ultimately, the human factor of somebody spilling the beans is what can do you in, but it's a much more mitigated factor than the horde of documents being exposed. In this day and age, that's preventable.

This is a national security issue. Glad u recognize but when you throw it in the political ring you will have people choose sides. Never will they agree, even a easy one such as this one. You are being disingenuous. You are a liberal and you are taking the liberal side. It's americas fault. You will "reiterate" your opinion time and time and time again and time and time and time and some more fucking time as if you say enough people will believe it.

I don't blame America as a whole. I blame individuals who are paid to do one job, and one job only, and failed miserably at it. When this happens to the UK government, Russia or whoever else next, you'll be hearing the same tune from me.

I'm taking the rational side. Being mad/killing the messenger doesn't address the fact that security failed, and failed in a bad, bad way.

Also you and fags like you bitching about youtubes videos are misplaced. It's not the people posting the videos fault, it's the dildos on them.

Fags and dildos... jack doesn't waste an opportunity to remind everyone of his homo side... :tu

ElNono
12-02-2010, 12:15 PM
The PFC that leaked the material.

Do you know for a fact he leaked all this material?

ChumpDumper
12-02-2010, 12:43 PM
She used her government job for political gain.Please explain.

LnGrrrR
12-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Yup

Well we can't really charge a foreigner with treason.

Wild Cobra
12-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Do you know for a fact he leaked all this material?
No, but wasn't it previously said that they only released a small portion of what they got from the same unnamed (at the time) source, to be released later?

RandomGuy
12-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Can you prove she was exposed for political reasons?

She wasn't. The attempt was to find who the source was. She was involved. Just that simple.

I know you to be a more intelligent person than most here. Why must you play the liberal lemming?

I can't prove anything other than the fact that Scooter was a scapegoat for Cheney.

That said, I have little doubt that Cheney, who was acknowledged by just about everybody as playing some real hardball behind the scenes had her identity leaked.

Unless of course you think things went on in Cheney's office that he didn't know about.

If you want to revisit the whole thing it might be an interesting exercise in showing right wing/left wing spin.

ElNono
12-02-2010, 03:09 PM
No, but wasn't it previously said that they only released a small portion of what they got from the same unnamed (at the time) source, to be released later?

Not that I know of. AFAIK, they never singled out sources.

jack sommerset
12-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Well we can't really charge a foreigner with treason.

Tru dat

jack sommerset
12-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Your lack understanding of the whole picture is very telling. There are criminals, accessory to the criminals and negligence involved in all this.

Wearing a short skirt is not a crime. Locking your property is not a crime either. And if you parked in a permitted parking place then you committed no offense either.

The Wiki guy didn't steal the documents himself. Somebody within the apparatus of the government/organization did, and that person was able to do it despite the fact that the government/organization spends obscene amounts of resources to keep that data secure. The criminal is the person that pulled the documents, and all the people tasked in keeping that data secure were negligent and could be accessory to the crime.

By the time the Wiki guy got the documents, they were already stolen. IE: The crime was already committed. You could argue he is accessory to the crime in distributing said documents, but he's far from being the central issue in this problem.

You know absolutely zero about security, especially in the digital age.
That you think modern encryption is comparable to a lock just really drives the point home.
If you do things right, it doesn't matter how bad enough you want it, it's simply not possible to get it. Ultimately, the human factor of somebody spilling the beans is what can do you in, but it's a much more mitigated factor than the horde of documents being exposed. In this day and age, that's preventable.

I don't blame America as a whole. I blame individuals who are paid to do one job, and one job only, and failed miserably at it. When this happens to the UK government, Russia or whoever else next, you'll be hearing the same tune from me.

I'm taking the rational side. Being mad/killing the messenger doesn't address the fact that security failed, and failed in a bad, bad way.

Fags and dildos... jack doesn't waste an opportunity to remind everyone of his homo side... :tu

My liberal education will have to wait for another day. I couldn't get past one of your first lines, again.

ElNono
12-02-2010, 09:14 PM
My liberal education will have to wait for another day. I couldn't get past one of your first lines, again.

There's nothing liberal in my post.
But props for not bringing up your gay tendencies one more time :tu

jack sommerset
12-02-2010, 09:56 PM
There's nothing liberal in my post.
But props for not bringing up your gay tendencies one more time :tu

:sleep

ElNono
12-02-2010, 10:46 PM
:sleep

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0910/education-harvard-education-ignorant-ignorance-demotivational-poster-1255009072.jpg

MannyIsGod
12-02-2010, 11:02 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0910/education-harvard-education-ignorant-ignorance-demotivational-poster-1255009072.jpg

:lmao

ChuckD
12-03-2010, 12:44 AM
This is what happens when corporations buy and co-opt the world press. All we get now is reality TV and the latest escapes of LiLo and Lady GaGa. Real news has to go off the grid.

Wild Cobra
12-03-2010, 11:48 AM
I can't prove anything other than the fact that Scooter was a scapegoat for Cheney.

Bullshit. You can't prove that either.

Wild Cobra
12-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Not that I know of. AFAIK, they never singled out sources.
I'm pretty sure I read that someplace some months back.

RandomGuy
12-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Bullshit. You can't prove that either.

What was scooter lying about then? Why did he feel the need to hide evidence?

He was convicted of both.

Wild Cobra
12-03-2010, 11:51 AM
This is what happens when corporations buy and co-opt the world press. All we get now is reality TV and the latest escapes of LiLo and Lady GaGa. Real news has to go off the grid.
The masses don't want real news any more. They want to see how sensationally fucked up others are, so they can feel good about themselves. That's why we have so many viewers of fuck up shows.

jack sommerset
12-03-2010, 12:17 PM

Start saving. You have a whole lot of stupid in ya.

ChuckD
12-03-2010, 07:51 PM
The masses don't want real news any more. They want to see how sensationally fucked up others are, so they can feel good about themselves. That's why we have so many viewers of fuck up shows.

People will eat what they're fed. They watched when there was real news and good shows. Now, we just get "Bread and Circuses". Someone made that decision. It's pretty much a known fact that a docile, less educated population is more easily led around by the nose

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 08:11 PM
People will eat what they're fed. They watched when there was real news and good shows. Now, we just get "Bread and Circuses". Someone made that decision. It's pretty much a known fact that a docile, less educated population is more easily led around by the nose

Eh, people aren't stupid. There's a reason why the media is less trusted than nearly any other profession, and why many people are turning to online sources.

Nbadan
12-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Eh, people aren't stupid. There's a reason why the media is less trusted than nearly any other profession, and why many people are turning to online sources.

That doesn't explain FAUX News....

.....besides, the M$M is kinda like Chinese water torture...you don't buy it at first but the constant peck...peck...peck..... will get to you....and it gets to millions of stupid independents...

Nbadan
12-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Meanwhile...Wikileaks was pulled from the amazon Ghost servers because the DOS attacks were slowing down other network traffic on the servers....rumored to be at 10G/sec at its height.....

...but....

WikiLeaks WON'T be stopped': Founder reveals 100,000 encrypted versions of secret files have been sent out as insurance

The founder of WikiLeaks today revealed he has sent out 100,000 encrypted copies of secret diplomatic cables so they will definitely be released whatever happens to him.

Julian Assange, breaking his silence in an online question and answer session, acknowledged there had been death threats against him and his colleagues because of the damaging leaks. He told for the first time of the insurance policy he had put in place to ensure that his whistleblowing website will not be silenced, whatever drastic steps may be taken by his enemies.

=snip=

'The threats against our lives are a matter of public record. However, we are taking the appropriate precautions to the degree that we are able when dealing with a superpower,' he said.

All the leaked American diplomatic cables as well as 'significant material from the U.S. and other countries' has been copied to more than 100,000 people in encrypted form, he added. 'If something happens to us, the key parts will be released automatically,' he wrote.

Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335244/WikiLeaks-given-100-000-encrypted-versions-secret-files-insurance.html?ito=feeds-newsxml)

Nbadan
12-03-2010, 08:40 PM
but....Wikileaks won't be stopped...

Wikileaks is currently hosted in Iceland, but it could easily move to another country. Mirror sites all over the world could copy the information on the main site and make it available even if they main site were shut down entirely. And Wikileaks data is also circulating through the file sharing service BitTorrent. Removing all copies of that data would be incredibly difficult, as the record industry is well aware.

Even operating outside of legal means, it would be hard to shut Wikileaks down. Hours before the release of a portion of the cables on Sunday, Wikileaks came under a denial of service attack. Craig Labovitz, chief scientist at network security company Arbor Networks, has posted an analysis of the attack, which he says didn't particularly harm Wikileaks' operations. The site simply changed its hosting location to cloud providers in Ireland and the U.S..

Any serious attempt to take Wikileaks offline is going to meet the difficulties inherent to the Internet's distributed, anarchic architecture. And that's exactly what Wikileaks' top activists are counting on.

Link (http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/editors/26085)

The govt just went after file-sharing sites, mostly bit torrent sites and those that led you to bit torrent sites...now we know whyl...

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 08:50 PM
That doesn't explain FAUX News....

.....besides, the M$M is kinda like Chinese water torture...you don't buy it at first but the constant peck...peck...peck..... will get to you....and it gets to millions of stupid independents...

I meant people as a whole. That means large amounts of the population can still be stupid. :lol

Nbadan
12-03-2010, 10:12 PM
From the atlantic...

The Shameful Attacks on Julian Assange
DEC 3 2010, 10:00 AM ET

- snip -

Assange may or may not be grandiose, paranoid and delusional - terms that might be fairly applied at one time or another to most prominent investigative reporters of my acquaintance. But the fact that so many prominent old school journalists are attacking him with such unbridled force is a symptom of the failure of traditional reporting methods to penetrate a culture of official secrecy that has grown by leaps and bounds since 9/11, and threatens the functioning of a free press as a cornerstone of democracy.

The true importance of Wikileaks -- and the key to understanding the motivations and behavior of its founder -- lies not in the contents of the latest document dump but in the technology that made it possible, which has already shown itself to be a potent weapon to undermine official lies and defend human rights. Since 1997, Assange has devoted a great deal of his time to inventing encryption systems that make it possible for human rights workers and others to protect and upload sensitive data. The importance of Assange's efforts to human rights workers in the field were recognized last year by Amnesty International, which gave him its Media Award for the Wikileaks investigation The Cry of Blood - Extra Judicial Killings and Disappearances, which documented the killing and disappearance of 500 young men in Kenya by the police, with the apparent connivance of the country's political leadership.

Yet the difficulties of documenting official murder in Kenya pale next to the task of penetrating the secret world that threatens to swallow up informed public discourse in this country about America's wars. The 250,000 cables that Wikileaks published this month represent only a drop in the bucket that holds the estimated 16 million documents that are classified top secret by the federal government every year. According to a three-part investigative series by Dana Priest and William Arkin published earlier this year in The Washington Post, an estimated 854,000 people now hold top secret clearance - more than 1.5 times the population of Washington, D.C. "The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive," the Post concluded, "that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work."

The result of this classification mania is the division of the public into two distinct groups: those who are privy to the actual conduct of American policy, but are forbidden to write or talk about it, and the uninformed public, which becomes easy prey for the official lies exposed in the Wikileaks documents: The failure of American counterinsurgency programs in Afghanistan, the involvement of China and North Korea in the Iranian nuclear program, the likely failure of attempts to separate Syria from Iran, the involvement of Iran in destabilizing Iraq, the anti-Western orientation of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and other tenets of American foreign policy under both Bush and Obama.

It is a fact of the current media landscape that the chilling effect of threatened legal action routinely stops reporters and editors from pursuing stories that might serve the public interest - and anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant or lying. Every honest reporter and editor in America knows that the fact that most news organizations are broke, combined with the increasing threat of aggressive legal action by deep-pocketed entities, private and public, has made it much harder for good reporters to do their jobs, and ripped a hole in the delicate fabric that holds our democracy together.

The Atlantic (http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/10/12/the-shameful-attacks-on-julian-assange/67440)

Joe Liebermann on his proposed so-called SHIELD Act (Securing Human Intelligence and Enforcing Lawful Dissemination)...

This legislation will help hold people criminally accountable who endanger these sources of information that are vital to protecting our national security interests,”

Hello? Valarie Plame hello?

TacoCabanaFajitas
12-06-2010, 11:18 AM
After the shit they released today he needs to be dealt with. Asshole went way too far

boutons_deux
12-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Does anyone think an organization as intelligent and discplined as the 9/11 attack demonstrated really needs Assange to tell them where other targets are?

If AQ wanted to hit those targets, it would have.

If the US was serious about protecting those targets, it would have.

But AQ has suckered the US into Afghanistan and is killing Americans there, will be for decades, and burning holes in our national treasury, the debt burden with doesn't seem to bother the grandchildren-loving Repugs at all.

Can't wait for Assange to drop his banker's data load. I expect it will prove crimes and fraud beyond a doubt, the DoJ won't touch it, claiming some shit like "inadmissable evidence", or if DoJ did prosecute, it would go to SCOTUS where activist right-wing extremist would yet again come down on the side of business against citizens.

Fabbs
12-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Why are Assanges lawyers fighting extradition to Sweden?
Sweden just got thru fluffing the pillow of sicko Roman Polanski for months before putting a mint on it and wishing him farewell. And Polanski was guilty beyond a doubt. Assanges might not be.

Winehole23
12-07-2010, 12:29 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/interpol-the-worlds-datin_b_793033.html

boutons_deux
12-07-2010, 12:39 PM
not interviewed

not charged

Swedes say it's not for rape (UK police lied about that one)

wanted for questioning.

one of the chicks accusing Assange has links to CIA, what a surprise.

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/sex-by-surprise-at-heart-of-julian-assange-criminal-probe/19741444

Visa and Mastercard, joining Paypal, have shut down Wikileaks payments.

US politicians want this foreigner, who has broken no laws, assassinated extra-judicially, I guess because they don't foreigners.

How would US politicians react if foreign politicians wanted a US citizen assassinated, let's say the President of the NRA?

America is exceptional, in its own eyes.

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Why are Assanges lawyers fighting extradition to Sweden?
Sweden just got thru fluffing the pillow of sicko Roman Polanski for months before putting a mint on it and wishing him farewell. And Polanski was guilty beyond a doubt. Assanges might not be.

Well, one of those S countries anyway...

Fabbs
12-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Well, one of those S countries anyway...
Yeah. They both have hot looking blonde chicks.
Why is Assanges lawyers fighting it. Seems like it would be 10Xs better for him then US buddy Britan.

boutons_deux
12-07-2010, 01:52 PM
conservative assholes like Lierberman want Assange charged with treason against USA.

Bothersome detail: non-US citizens, and Australian citizen Assange has never even resided in USA, can't be charged with treason.

ElNono
12-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Start saving. You have a whole lot of stupid in ya.

I'm fine jack. Thanks for asking.

Wild Cobra
12-07-2010, 01:59 PM
conservative assholes like Lierberman want Assange charged with treason against USA.

Bothersome detail: non-US citizens, and Australian citizen Assange has never even resided in USA, can't be charged with treason.
Lieberman... a conservative/

LnGrrrR
12-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Lieberman... a conservative/

When it comes to matters of defence and national security, Lieberman definitely holds conservative viewpoints.

Wild Cobra
12-07-2010, 03:41 PM
When it comes to matters of defence and national security, Lieberman definitely holds conservative viewpoints.
Yes, but that does not make him a conservative. Just someone who the freedom hating left wanted to get rid of.

LnGrrrR
12-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Yes, but that does not make him a conservative. Just someone who the freedom hating left wanted to get rid of.

"Freedom hating left" is a bit hyperbolic, don't you think?

Wild Cobra
12-07-2010, 04:13 PM
"Freedom hating left" is a bit hyperbolic, don't you think?
Yes, but we are all entitled once in a while...

LnGrrrR
12-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Yes, but we are all entitled once in a while...

Eh, at least you admit it. :lol

boutons_deux
12-08-2010, 03:12 AM
The United States is pleased to announce that it will host UNESCO’s World Press Freedom Day event in 2011

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2010/12/152465.htm

:lol

greyforest
12-08-2010, 10:16 AM
We've always been at war with Eastasia

RandomGuy
12-08-2010, 04:01 PM
We've always been at war with Eastasia

Double plus ungood times fourteen mini-plenty...

Cherry
12-09-2010, 12:03 PM
The United States is pleased to announce that it will host UNESCO’s World Press Freedom Day event in 2011

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2010/12/152465.htm

:lol

That would be so uncomfortable :lol

boutons_deux
12-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Feds better move fast, looks like the Swedish case may be leaking badly.

Assange accuser flees to Middle East, may not be cooperating with police

One of the two Swedish women who have filed sex complaints against the founder of WikiLeaks has reportedly left Sweden and may no longer be cooperating with the criminal investigation.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/assange-accuser-stops-cooperating-police/

boutons_deux
12-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Julian Assange Extradition Faces Hurdles

Some of the WikiLeaks critics who cheered founder Julian Assange's arrest may want to think again. The prospect of Assange being sent to Sweden in a sex-crimes inquiry may make it less likely that he'll wind up before an American judge,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/09/julian-assange-extradition-hurdles_n_794754.html?view=print

boutons_deux
12-09-2010, 07:56 PM
http://www.readersupportednews.org/images/stories/article_imgs4/2185-cover-time-magazine-julian-assange.jpg

The U.S.'s Weak Legal Case Against WikiLeaks

obstacle: The First Amendment. Thanks to nearly a century of cases dealing with the clash between national security and the freedom of the press, the Constitution provides enormous protection for publishers of state secrets. Those who leak the secrets in the first place — government officials, even soldiers, for instance — can and are prosecuted, such as Army private, Bradley Manning, now sitting in a military prison after having been charged with illegally downloading secret files amid suspicions that he gave them to WikiLeaks.

Putting someone like Assange in jail for publishing documents he did not himself steal, on the other hand, is exactly the kind of thing that First Amendment makes difficult. "From everything we've seen, [Manning] was merely responding to the notion that Assange might publish the cables," former CIA inspector general Frederick P. Hitz told TIME. "There's nothing to show that Assange played an active role in obtaining the information."

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2035994,00.html

jack sommerset
12-09-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm starting to think the USA should not try to get Julian Assange here to the US. He can claim to be some sort of news organization and all he has done is break news. Nothing wrong with that. I don't believe it but perhaps thats what he thinks he is doing, breaking news. With that said I will have zero problem if we kill the bastard. He is putting american lives in jeopardy but putting him through our court systems would not accomplish anything. Just kill the motherfucker and be done with it.

LnGrrrR
12-09-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm starting to think the USA should not try to get Julian Assange here to the US. He can claim to be some sort of news organization and all he has done is break news. Nothing wrong with that. I don't believe it but perhaps thats what he thinks he is doing, breaking news. With that said I will have zero problem if we kill the bastard. He is putting american lives in jeopardy but putting him through our court systems would not accomplish anything. Just kill the motherfucker and be done with it.

Don't you think that might open up a bad precedent?

Say, for instance, that Obama said that bad mouthing his plan for our military overseas was leading to increased terrorist resistance. Would he then be justified in stopping any sort of news agency from releasing negative info about the war?

jack sommerset
12-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Don't you think that might open up a bad precedent?

Say, for instance, that Obama said that bad mouthing his plan for our military overseas was leading to increased terrorist resistance. Would he then be justified in stopping any sort of news agency from releasing negative info about the war?

Probably. We should make it look like an accident.

lefty
12-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Assange= ww3

LnGrrrR
12-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Probably. We should make it look like an accident.

:lol Yes, that would probably be smarter. Might be tough to do now though, given the high profile he maintains. And the fact that he said if something were to happen to him, then thousands of people worldwide would release information he's given to them.

boutons_deux
12-10-2010, 12:25 AM
the little bitches here talk about somebody else murdering Assange, because they wouldn't have the balls themselves.

Same with war, they love it, because they don't have to fight.

All talk, no walk

velik_m
12-10-2010, 12:45 AM
http://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/b5ee541a-4007-4be6-b414-2a4c331facc4.jpg

Nate
12-10-2010, 05:18 AM

And I'm starting to think that we should kill Jack Sommerset. He is putting American values in jeopardy but putting him through the court system would accomplish nothing. Just kill this Jack Sommerset motherfucker and be done with it...

diego
12-10-2010, 06:02 AM
this fiasco has gutted any hope I had mustered in politics and people's perception of it

Its just unbelievable that people will trust government and corporate officials need for secrecy, "for our security", then turn around and question and discredit assange's motives for disclosure. yeah, he sure has turned himself into a rock star guys, this is classic ego-stroking behavior!

furthermore-

-if we are going to accept the need for secrecy for our security, shouldn't we be infuriated at our gov./corporate officials complete incompetence in maintaining that secrecy?

-if we are going to close assange's bank accounts "because he doesnt reside in switzerland", then why aren't drug and weapons traffickers and money launderers swiss bank accounts closed? I'm 100% certain that the number of bank accounts in switzerland outnumber the population by AT LEAST 2:1.

-since when does interpol issue BOLO for suspected rape? known murderers dont garner this attention

-a kid in the netherlands was arrested for the DDoS attacks on Mastercard (presumably in retaliation for them blacklisting wikileaks). Meanwhile, the guy who did the same to Wikileaks brags about it on twitter, and "security" services cant touch him?

-meanwhile, of all the cases of corruption and abuse of power that have been exposed, has a single one been brought to court? It doesnt have to be the stuff from now, how about the reuters reporters that were shot by a helicopter in Iraq, then shot again on the ground with no weapons (are you still going to argue the soldiers were confused?), then shot again when trying to receive medical attention (hello?). Was anyone, be it the gunners, the officers, anyone accused or disciplined for misconduct for that (besides the "traitor" manning, who had the gall to expect decency from his nation's army and the naivete to TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH)

Is assange my hero? no. Do i think the leaks will revolutionize the world and cause spontaneous evolution of the species? no. Would I rather know the truth about the political process? yes. Do I want that information to elect my representatives? Yes. Do I want that information to choose better government and buy better products? Yes. Do I feel "less safe" now that Iran, North Korea, Russia, China, and the terrorists have this information? No. If anything, i feel a little better, as they probably knew more about all this than any of us civilians did prior to the leaks.

I was always taught by my great Western tradition that when you do the right thing, even "on the down low", and get called for it, you step up and say, "yeah, I did it, it was the right thing to do," presumably because the majority will agree. Fuck it, its better for the "bad guys" to know you are righteous. Especially if you happen to be the world biggest economic and military power, what the hell are you scared of? Arent we Westerners the Great Civilization, and the "bad commie/fundamentalists" just fringe players? Why are we so scared of them that we have to sacrifice freedom, rights, transparency, in short, our ideals "that make us different!" for them? This has been handled so badly that it has destroyed the good faith I had mustered in society, and is making me regress to nihilistic adolescence. If this is modern civilization, the US should do us all a favor and blow EVERYONE back into the stone age, including themselves. At least Orwell's novels had a narrative, this is just bull shit.

/end rant

diego
12-10-2010, 06:07 AM
before I get shit on for my rant, I know there are decent people everywhere, even in corporations, banks, government, and Iran. I'm exaggerating out of frustration.

boutons_deux
12-10-2010, 06:43 AM
"decent people everywhere"

a huge mistake make nearly all the time is that personal morality and ethics is applied, applies to groups. It doesn't.

And when Good People Do Bad Things as members of a group, it's because they suspend their personal morality and ethics in the higher, overriding, often unquestioned, uninspected interest of the group. And personal responsibility is diluted, obscured by membership in the group.

aka, Moral Man and Immoral Society.

I've read several articles where IT people are dumbfounded that military IT people allowed supposedly 3M people access to what the leaking private had access to. Which military IT people are being prosecuted, retired, pursued for such a huge error in IT security system design? Probably none.

Groups are great at protecting their own, esp the ones at the top, no matter how incompetent or evil, because protection of the one at the top is protection of the whole group, the top being representative of the group, while claiming crimes or errors were the exclusive result of the bad apple(s) at the bottom (Abu Ghraib, pedophile priests).

jack sommerset
12-10-2010, 09:09 AM
and i'm starting to think that we should kill jack sommerset. He is putting american values in jeopardy but putting him through the court system would accomplish nothing. Just kill this jack sommerset motherfucker and be done with it...

the little trolls here talk about somebody else murdering sommerset, because they wouldn't have the balls themselves.

Same with war, they love it, because they don't have to fight.

All talk, no walk

Nate
12-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Jack Sommerset has nothing left to say...but to forge posts...let him have what he thinks others should feel...lets get away with him...kill him. That should teach him a lesson... :toast

Then he has time to think about what he wishes on others... :toast

Wild Cobra
12-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Feds better move fast, looks like the Swedish case may be leaking badly.

Assange accuser flees to Middle East, may not be cooperating with police

I never believed this was real, but just an underhanded way to get him detained.

Some of the WikiLeaks critics who cheered founder Julian Assange's arrest may want to think again. The prospect of Assange being sent to Sweden in a sex-crimes inquiry may make it less likely that he'll wind up before an American judge,

I don't think we have a case against him anyway. He wasn't the betrayer of the information.

obstacle: The First Amendment. Thanks to nearly a century of cases dealing with the clash between national security and the freedom of the press, the Constitution provides enormous protection for publishers of state secrets. Those who leak the secrets in the first place — government officials, even soldiers, for instance — can and are prosecuted, such as Army private, Bradley Manning, now sitting in a military prison after having been charged with illegally downloading secret files amid suspicions that he gave them to WikiLeaks.

No shit. It's called freedom of the press, and there are few things that can be stopped.

Wild Cobra
12-10-2010, 11:40 AM
As much as I despise the piece of scum for what he did, I don't see him as breaking any laws. I don't see any legal recourse against him. Isn't this what CIA black ops are for? Taking out people?

boutons_deux
12-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Murdering non-US citizen Assange without due process and for breaking a US law because you don't like him exposing the truth is exactly like lynching blacks, which wasn't a crime and was never prosecuted.

And you guys LOVE the Constitution and "inalienable rights" (only when it suits your politics)

jack sommerset
12-10-2010, 12:34 PM
As much as I despise the piece of scum for what he did, I don't see him breaking any crimes. I don't see any legal recourse against him. Isn't this what CIA black ops are for? Taking out people?

That's what I would use them for. Induce a heart attack or something while he is eating sushi.

Nate
12-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Murdering non-US citizen Assange without due process and for breaking a US law because you don't like him exposing the truth is exactly like lynching blacks, which wasn't a crime and was never prosecuted.

And you guys LOVE the Constitution and "inalienable rights" (only when it suits your politics)

Assange Breaking a US law. I havent been informed about which law he allegedly broke, and as one can read on the news the top lawyers of the US administration are having difficulties to find anything they can apply.

Apart from that, for anybody who is interested here is a link to an interview (incl transcript) with Noam Chomsky about Wikileaks and the reaction of our political leaders which are as anti-democratic as it gets.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/11/30/noam_chomsky_wikileaks_cables_reveal_profound

Nate
12-10-2010, 12:46 PM

That's what I would use them for. Induce a heart attack or something while he is eating sushi.

I definitely would use em on people like Sommerset who hate freedom and democracy... :rolleyes

Sommerset, go to China or Russia or Iran if thats your way of doing business. The Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution needs more people like you...

LnGrrrR
12-10-2010, 01:07 PM
I've read several articles where IT people are dumbfounded that military IT people allowed supposedly 3M people access to what the leaking private had access to. Which military IT people are being prosecuted, retired, pursued for such a huge error in IT security system design? Probably none.

As a military IT person, I think I'm well-positioned to speak on this point.

First off, contractors work on nearly half of our government systems anyways. Couple that with the fact that, relatively often, rules are broken in order to make a high-ranking officer happy, younger airman/soldiers/etc don't often know what's right and wrong. If an official looking 3M guy walks up and says he needs the info for some general, I wouldn't be surprised if an amn gave it to him. (NCO's would know better, we don't do anything without express permission from above :)

Second, if an airman does give up secrets, it's not just an airman's fault, but the fault of leadership for poor training.

LnGrrrR
12-10-2010, 01:09 PM

Again, that would trigger a ton of info he's kept hidden so far. Which is probably why he released it to other people.

Wild Cobra
12-10-2010, 01:13 PM
I definitely would use em on people like Sommerset who hate freedom and democracy... :rolleyes

Sommerset, go to China or Russia or Iran if thats your way of doing business. The Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution needs more people like you...
I say we open up troll season, and shoot you silly ass.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1235471162_duckrabbitseason.gif

jack sommerset
12-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Again, that would trigger a ton of info he's kept hidden so far. Which is probably why he released it to other people.

You fuck with the bull you get the horns. He has proven he will keep releasing info no matter what. Politically speaking, kill him then deny we had anything to do with it.

Nate
12-10-2010, 03:27 PM

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1235471162_duckrabbitseason.gif

I take that you are so ugly and unpalatable that nobody will take aim at your silly ass.

And your response only further shows that you disrespect any value of an openly democratic society.

boutons_deux
12-10-2010, 03:57 PM
State Dept defining Assange as non-journalist, as a political anarchist, so they can avoid 1st Amendment problems.

But aren't Constitutional right inalienable and God-given? :lol

"United States does not consider WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to be a "journalist" or "whistleblower." He insisted that, under US law, he's to be considered a "political actor."

His criteria for reclassifying someone from protected "journalist" to a legally vunerable "political actor": "Mr. Assange obviously has a particular political objective behind his activities, and I think that, among other things, disqualifies him as being considered a journalist," Crowley said."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/state-dept-political-objective-disqualifies-reporter-from-considered-journalist/

===========

The Constitution doesn't apply to non-Americans, who committed no crimes, and were not in America? corporate/govt authoritarianism has arrived, inarguablyo, undeniably

Winehole23
12-10-2010, 04:03 PM

Welcome to politics, Nate. Newcomers get shot at.

Good luck.

boutons_deux
12-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Rove’s hand seen in Julian Assange prosecution, sources allege

Former Bush political strategist Karl Rove may be connected to a Swedish effort to prosecute WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, sources for several legal experts suggest.

Rove is a longtime adviser to Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt, who recently tapped the Republican operative to aid his 2010 reelection campaign.

Speaking to Legal Schnauzer's Robert Shuler, an unnamed source suggested that Rove is likely "playing a leading role in the effort to prosecute" Assange. The founder of the secrets website was arrested Dec. 7 in London after Sweden issued a warrant for alleged sex crimes.

After Assange's release on bail, Guardian obtained and published leaked details of the allegations against him. A WikiLeaks source told The Australian that the leaked police reports were "a selective smear through the disclosure of material."

And there's no coincidence that the charges against Assange originate in Sweden, Shuler's source said.

For at least 10 years, Rove has been connected to Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik. More recently, Fredrik, who is known as "the Ronald Reagan of Europe," has contracted Rove to help with his 2010 re-election campaign.

Rove was said to have fled to Sweden during the prosecution of former Alabama Democratic Gov. Don Siegelman, who believes his prosecution to have been politically motivated.

"Clearly, it appears that [Rove], who claims to be of Swedish descent, feels a kinship to Sweden . . . and he has taken advantage of it several times," the source added.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/rove-connection-prosecution-julian-assange/

========

This Rove scumbag knows no limits. Lex Luthor is a holy roller compared to Texas' own scumbag.

Winehole23
05-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Give it time Darrin. This wikileaks dildo might end up being one of your heroes.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/julian-assange/)’s ongoing release of the Guantanamo Bay prison files, and large numbers of classified State Department (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/department-of-state/) cables, attempts to expose what he calls American corruption.

But supporters of the George W. Bush administration (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/george-w-bush-administration/)’s global war on terrorism say the nearly 800 Guantanamo files show that “enhanced” interrogations of hundreds of captured operatives at secret overseas prisons and at the Cuban prison amounted to one of the most successful intelligence operations in history.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/19/wikileaks-bolsters-argument-for-enhanced-interroga/

Winehole23
11-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Court approves extradition to Sweden:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/nov/02/julian-assange-loses-appeal-extradition?newsfeed=true

Winehole23
11-28-2011, 10:12 AM
Wikileaks wins major award in Australia:

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/27/wikileaks_wins_major_journalism_award_in_australia/singleton/

boutons_deux
11-28-2011, 10:37 AM
If Assange had exposed Obama's Exec, Darrin and similar ilk would have cheered, or remained silent.

Winehole23
11-28-2011, 10:46 AM
You're an idiot. Please get lost.

DarrinS
11-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Wikileaks wins major award in Australia:

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/27/wikileaks_wins_major_journalism_award_in_australia/singleton/

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZQPNoOQ8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Winehole23
11-28-2011, 10:47 AM
in God we trust all others pay cash

boutons_deux
01-08-2014, 06:44 AM
The WikiLeaks Mole

How a teenage misfit became the keeper of Julian Assange's deepest secrets - only to betray him

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-wikileaks-mole-20140106

Winehole23
07-21-2015, 11:14 AM
secure platform for submission?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/spiegel-interview-with-wikileaks-head-julian-assange-a-1044399.html